VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2022 #1
Paul polt
Banned

Default Looking for a Craig Cobb podcast

The title is "Surprise Night - Surprise Guest Craig Cobb" from the might is right network.

I am looking for the mp3 preferably, thank you.

Old March 4th, 2022 #2
Paul polt
Banned

Not even Craig Cobb a fuckin moderator knows?

Just up and disappeared this particular episode eh?

Hey Cobb, I'm going to take that cane of yours and break your fuckin head with it, I want some fuckin answers around here.

Old March 4th, 2022 #3
Johan
Banned

Craig Cobb has been banned from this forum since 2013, so you'll have to look elsewhere.

Old March 28th, 2022 #4
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Here is a dead link:
https://player.fm/series/the-might-i...est-craig-cobb

He talks about being a cab driver in Hawaii and driving Obama around. I'll have to check my personal archive to see if I have it.

Old April 6th, 2022 #5
Paul polt
Banned

Hey, it's real fucking simple, it's from the might is Right Network and I put the title of the particular podcast in my original post.

There isn't nothing about no fucking cab rides with Obama in that episode, I know it's really difficult, I've been scouring and every goddamn corner of the internet looking for the fucking podcast so don't do me any God damn favors while talking shit out the side of your mouth while your head is up your ass. Asshole.

Yeah man, he talks about giving some nigger monkey a cab ride I'll have to check my archives, one week later I'm still checking my archives they're so extensive in other words I don't have the podcast and I'm just some fucking dumb nigger who has no actual content, but i got thousands of links on my jewbergstein bitchute acount.

Hey nigger..... you don't have shit, dumb nigger.

Old April 6th, 2022 #6
Paul polt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Here is a dead link:
https://player.fm/series/the-might-i...est-craig-cobb

He talks about being a cab driver in Hawaii and driving Obama around. I'll have to check my personal archive to see if I have it.
A dead link to the wrong podcast no less. You really are a dumb fuckn nigger aint'cha boy?

HAIL GLENN MILLER!

Old April 6th, 2022 #7
Paul polt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Craig Cobb has been banned from this forum since 2013, so you'll have to look elsewhere.
I made a mistake because im going fking blind and some giraffe neck wasp cunt eye "doctor" said tough shit nothing we can do about it as i visualized choking that long neck of hers fkn piece of shit.

It turns out there is some other nigger in here using "chain" as a account name or something similar to that and in these teeny tiny little fucking words underneath it I thought it said senior moderator but I see now it says senior member and in my opinion the guy is a fucking cocksucker, giving his endless two cents about what he thinks he knows about cryptocurrency and I know he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and that sounds like somebody or something that Craig Cobb would get into and be completely ass backwards wrong about it.

And there you go I'm not going to apologize for it. I think I'll stay right here if you don't fucking mind. I'm not going elsewhere pal.

All I want is my fucking podcast, ITS MINE.

None of you white nationalist cocksuckers have it and it's nowhere to be found on the internet and if you think you're smarter than me then you go fucking find it and I'll pay you $100 by 100% jew currency transactional fractional means. Hurry up while it can still buy you a lot of pizzas and a couple of gallons of gas and a couple packs of smokes. 100$ for a fucking podcast.

If I offered a million I bet none of you niggers would still be able to procure it.

I'm getting sick and tired of this fucking Jew nigger shit and I'm about to go to Google personally and start shoving some fucking Hindus face in their desk.

I swear to God don't give me the power man I'll make all of you drink those oceans dry, y'all aren't worth a shit.

HAIL GLENN MILLER! HAIL CRAIG COBB!

Old April 6th, 2022 #8
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul polt View Post
I made a mistake because im going fking blind and some giraffe neck wasp cunt eye "doctor" said tough shit nothing we can do about it as i visualized choking that long neck of hers fkn piece of shit.

It turns out there is some other nigger in here using "chain" as a account name or something similar to that and in these teeny tiny little fucking words underneath it I thought it said senior moderator but I see now it says senior member and in my opinion the guy is a fucking cocksucker, giving his endless two cents about what he thinks he knows about cryptocurrency and I know he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and that sounds like somebody or something that Craig Cobb would get into and be completely ass backwards wrong about it.

And there you go I'm not going to apologize for it. I think I'll stay right here if you don't fucking mind. I'm not going elsewhere pal.

None of you white nationalist cocksuckers have it and it's nowhere to be found on the internet and if you think you're smarter than me then you go fucking find it and I'll pay you $100 by 100% jew currency transactional fractional means. Hurry up while it can still buy you a lot of pizzas and a couple of gallons of gas and a couple packs of smokes. 100$ for a fucking podcast.

If I offered a million I bet none of you niggers would still be able to procure it.

I'm getting sick and tired of this fucking Jew nigger shit and I'm about to go to Google personally and start shoving some fucking Hindus face in their desk.

I swear to God don't give me the power man I'll make all of you drink those oceans dry, y'all aren't worth a shit.

"All I want is my fucking podcast, ITS MINE."

What drugs are you on?

Old April 6th, 2022 #9
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"All I want is my fucking podcast, ITS MINE."

What drugs are you on?
I wouldn't know what he's using, I just didn't respond to it (very confusing and frustrated).

Old April 7th, 2022 #10
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
A dead link to the wrong podcast no less. You really are a dumb fuckn nigger aint'cha boy?

HAIL GLENN MILLER!
If you were so great, you wouldn't have to be begging like a bitch for a link. You would already have it.

Old April 8th, 2022 #11
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Cobb was allowed back on to try to rope people into his shitcoin scams, even though he 'retired' years ago.

I'm not opposed to cryptocurrency - my oldest son has been farming for years and might have a higher overall net worth than I have - but a lot of them are just scams to rope in lazy and greedy people, plain and simple. The one he was trying to rope people into (in order to drive up the price and improve his own position) looked very much like that.

('Chain' is what he originally called himself on SF - 'No 1965 Chain Immigrants' - and he used to go by that here, too.)

https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=4919

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; April 8th, 2022 at 01:20 PM.

Old April 8th, 2022 #12
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:

Get off the glass pipe, you fucking idiot

Old April 8th, 2022 #13
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Not even Craig Cobb a fuckin moderator knows?
Quote:
After Cobb was banned from VNN, he began posting over on Stormfront and racked up over 3,000 posts. Mysteriously, he simply stopped posting one day, his final post having been made on November 28, 2016 - as shown below.

Quote:
11-28-2016, 01:03 AM Craig Cobb posted: "Donald Trump and The Rise of The Alpha Male"
Try contacting Kynan Dutton (shown below) who has a currently active account over on Stormfront under his own name. He last visited Stormfront just 3 weeks ago. He would know how to get in touch with the Corn Cobb.

KYNAN DUTTON - MOST RECENT PHOTOGRAPH - 2018

Old April 19th, 2022 #14
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I have searched my private archive. I do have it. That earlier story I had was a Jim Giles interview. As I listened to this podcast, it has given me eternal youth, eternal life, and I'm never sharing it with anyone.

Thread