Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2013 #4801
Alex Linder
Administrator

Dendias Vows No Neo-Nazi in Greece (video)

By Maria Korologou on October 4, 2013

The Greek Minister of Public Order and Citizen Protection Nikos Dendias was interviewed by Christiane Amanpour on CNN International’s nightly interview program “Amanpour”. During his interview on the prosecution of the leading members of the Golden Dawn organization, Dendias stated: “We are adamant in our target to clean up completely the Greek Police from any racist elements.” “We have ordered a full-scale investigation by the Internal Department of the Greek Police and already that investigation bears fruit,” the minister continued.

Regarding the prosecution of the members of the Golden Dawn leadership, Dendias stated that what the Greek government is doing now is “that it asks from the judicial authorities to implement the law. Nothing more and nothing less.” Referring to the timing of the prosecution, he said that after the killing of the anti-fascist musician Pavlos Fyssas, the Greek government had collected all the elements for the “total chain of administration,” which connects the Golden Dawn party to the murder. We managed to reveal to the Greek society the real nature of this political party. I believe that the popularity of Golden Dawn will by largely limited, as now the Greek society is discovering the truth,” the Greek Minister of Public Order said. When questioned about the socioeconomic reasons that led to the rise of Golden Dawn in Greece, Dendias replied: “Unemployment does exist. The economic crisis does exist. The Greek society is under considerable stress. But that is no excuse and we will not accept it as an excuse for the reappearance of a neo-Nazi phenomenon.” “Neo-Nazism is completely unacceptable in Greece,” he emphasized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kf8McQGiZgk

http://usa.greekreporter.com/2013/10....j8qZ3VrW.dpuf

Old October 4th, 2013 #4802
Fabrizio

"there can be no denying that this is the beginning of the end for Golden Dawn,"

They employ Journalism of Bimbos who don’t have the capacity to Think beyond their bellies and below the waistline.

Old October 4th, 2013 #4803
Alex Linder
Administrator

Golden Dawn: five things to know about Greece's 'neo-Nazi' party

The leader of Greece's far-right Golden Dawn party, Nikolaos Mihaloliakos, was jailed today pending trial – the latest move in the Greek government's crackdown against the racist political party, which has seen 21 of its members arrested, including five parliamentarians. Mr. Mihaloliakos himself faces charges of running a criminal organization. But just who is Golden Dawn and why is the government arresting its members?

- Jason Walsh, Correspondent

A member of the extreme right Golden Dawn party holds a flag bearing their party's logo during an election campaign rally in Athens in April 2012. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters/File)

Who is Golden Dawn?

Golden Dawn is an extreme nationalist party in Greece that has risen to prominence in the last two years.

The party, with its anti-immigration rhetoric, provision of parallel social services, propensity for street violence, and, some say, Nazi-like logo has attracted attention the world over. It has frequently been linked to attacks on immigrants and leftists, and its politics are not only nationalistic and anti-immigrant, but markedly racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Turk, and anti-Semitic.

While it is very much a minority group, Golden Dawn's rise indicates a hardening of attitudes in Greece.

Founded in 1987, but with a prehistory dating back to 1980, Golden Dawn was an insignificant party until well after the economic crisis hit, polling just 1 percent of the vote in 2009.

But in 2012, it tapped into Greek resentment over the austerity demanded by Europe in exchange for two bailouts and boosted its support to 7 percent, earning it 21 seats in Greece's 300-seat parliament. (A subsequent election reduced its seats to 18.)

A recent opinion poll, taken prior to the arrests, put the party's support at 15 percent, though most Greek sources say that has dropped to around 7 percent since the crackdown.

What is driving Golden Dawn's popularity?

Economic misery, primarily.

Greece's economy has collapsed since the 2008 financial crisis, and the two EU-IMF bailouts have come with hefty strings attached in the form of austerity measures, ranging from job losses to the sale of public assets. Unemployment is extremely high, with the Hellenic Statistical Authority announcing a jobless rate of 27.4 percent in March. This is highest unemployment rate recorded by a European country in the past three decades. The Labor Institute of the General Confederation of Greek Workers, a labor union research body, this week predicted it would rise to 34 percent by 2016.

Golden Dawn's rise has been as the result of a three-pronged strategy: exploiting anger at the EU, Germany in particular; blaming immigrants for Greece's troubles; and running its own social services including food banks.

In addition, widespread anger at former governing party – the center-left Pasok, which is widely perceived as corrupt – has benefited left- and right-wing parties alike.

The proximate cause, however, was the murder of a 44-year-old man in Athens. In May 2011, Manolis Kantaris was walking his pregnant wife to their car en route to maternity hospital when he was attacked and killed by two men – both Afghan immigrants. The incident fueled violent clashes between immigrants and Greeks, particularly members of Golden Dawn. Golden Dawn's vote increased sevenfold the following year.

Golden Dawn is a product of fear, says Nikos Sotirakopoulos, a Greek research assistant at the University of Kent in Britain, who is currently organizing a series of debates in Athens on his country's precarious political situation.

"The main reason [Golden Dawn grew] was they gave an easily absorbable narrative for the crisis. They said it was the 'Jew bankers' ripping up our country. They also provided services and set-up [paramilitary police] squads in neighborhoods with large immigrant populations, taking old ladies to the ATM and so on," he told The Christian Science Monitor.

Greece is one of Europe's main entry points for immigrants from the Middle East. But Mr. Sotirakopoulos says perceptions of immigrant criminality promoted by Golden Dawn are a pure scare tactic, one that goes along with intentionally targeting immigrants for attack.

"We know they were terrorizing immigrants. Interestingly, in some islands and small towns where there is virtually no immigrant population, and no immigrant crime problem, they had their best results," he said.

Why is the government cracking down on Golden Dawn now?

The rise of the far-right party has long been a thorn in the side of the government, damaging Greece's reputation internationally. But the crackdown's trigger was the Sept. 18 murder of Pavlos Fyssas, an anti-racist, anti-fascist rapper who used the stage name of Killah P. He was stabbed in Athens by a man alleged to have ties to Golden Dawn.

The government response was immediate, with senior members of the party arrested, though several have now been released on bail. Members have been arrested for homicide, attempted homicide, money laundering, blackmail, grievous bodily harm, and other crimes, while leader Nikolaos Mihaloliakos has been charged with founding and participating in a criminal organization.

Government rhetoric has been tough, with Prime Minister Antonis Samaras, leader of the center right New Democracy party, describing Golden Dawn as "Nazi descendants." In a televised address to the nation, Mr. Samaras described the group as “our enemies," saying he would not allow them to "poison our social life, to commit crimes, terrorize and undermine the foundations of the country that gave birth to democracy."

The timing is not favorable. Greece is in crucial phase of its debt negotiations and preparing to take over the rotating presidency of the EU in January.

But there are signs that the crackdown has been in the works for some time. The newspaper Eleftherotypia (Freedom of the Press) reported on Sept. 26 that authorities had Golden Dawn under surveillance for several months prior to the arrests.

While critics of the government have frequently charged that Golden Dawn has penetrated the Greek police – a claim denied by, among others, the prime minister – shortly before the crackdown two senior policemen resigned, seven were transferred, and the head of the country's intelligence service was replaced.

Though Golden Dawn has inspired horror among both the left and the mainstream right, the crackdown against the group has raised some concerns about democracy and freedom of speech. Nikos Konstandaras, journalist with center right Greek newspaper I Kathimerini (The Daily), wrote that the move "went a long way toward restoring faith in the country's institutions and the state," but warned Golden Dawn members must be prosecuted for actual crimes, not subjected to a "political pogrom."

What does Golden Dawn say for itself?

The party vehemently denies being neo-Nazi, writing on its website: "The only reason they call us 'Neo-Nazi' is because we are a country in Europe, the Occident, and they know if they use that term, they can get other Europeans to think we are crazed lunatics rather than normal people with families and a culture we want to protect."

It says it is a Greek nationalist party with ideals "based primarily on that of ancient Sparta," the ancient Greek city-state known for its military prowess. The party pours scorn on the idea of Greece being the cradle of democracy, noting only ancient Athens was a democracy and citing Plato's opposition to democracy.

Party MP Artemis Matthaiopoulos told London's Independent newspaper the charges against his colleagues were "baseless and built on rumors."

Golden Dawn did not immediately respond to inquiries from The Christian Science Monitor.

How common is violence like Golden Dawn's in Greek politics?

Unfortunately, it is not uncommon. Between 1967 and 1974 the country was ruled by a right-wing military junta, from which Golden Dawn claims continuity. (Ironically, the junta's 1967 rise to power – by arresting politicians and military figures – was the last time a Greek party leader was arrested before today.)

Greece also has an active far left. After the war, the country came very close to aligning with the Soviet Union, with a vicious civil war fought from 1946 and 1949 between the US- and British-backed military and the Greek communist party.

Later, far-left terrorist groups appeared, including the Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17N), initially fighting military rule.

Named after a 1973 university uprising, 17N engaged in a campaign killing and kidnapping for decades, including the Dec. 23, 1975, assassination of Richard Welch, the CIA's station chief in Athens. Until 2002, Greek police had not arrested a single member of what was one of Europe's most elusive terrorist organizations. But that year, a government crackdown saw the arrest of several members of the group, including leader Alexandros Giotopoulos, who worked as an academic.

In 2007, another group, Revolutionary Struggle, fired a rocket propelled grenade into the US Embassy in Athens. Since 2008, anarchists have attempted to firebomb car dealerships and banks.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europ...Greek-politics

Old October 4th, 2013 #4804
Alex Linder
Administrator

The Voice of the People: Messages - Letters: Thursday, October 3, 2013
Thursday, October 3, 2013 - 1:46

The system pursues the Golden Dawn because she is afraid the rapid rise. Expected. We are here ... Corinth!

GOOD EVENING FROM ALEX / CITY ... AGONISTIKOUS CHAIRETISMOUS .. LONG LIVE THE HEAD ... LONG LIVE THE GOLDEN DAWN ... LONG VICTORY

Hey not sup saying ... Rabid Dagkoto GOLDEN DAWN! Hector, Ioannina.

Hello, militant greetings of Perama. The truth will shine k will be justified struggle of the Golden Dawn!

Greetings from England! Children are with you and empathize with the members of the Golden Dawn. War to end. To leave the traitors!

A question please. And I voted and voted Golden Dawn. Should I go to surrender? IDEAS is not prosecuted and is imprisoned! The main MEIMARAKIS is by Heads ONNED when murdered Temponera. Stratos Halkida.

Do not chew fell into THE MASKS ALL THIS WILL backfire CONTINUE AND THE WORLD WILL SUPPORT YOU LONG LIVE GREECE! Well!

From Feres Evros SYNAGONISTES strength, courage the STRUGGLE continues our future belongs.

I sent you a message even earlier (June 2012) that I told you that I would try my parents though fanatics centrists (Centre Union party PASOK and a life) to do chrysafgites. Children do not have to. MY OWN DECLARATION THAT THE LONGER YOU voted to XEVROMISEI PLACE! Aloft flags! Athens.

Hello fellow. We wish you strength, for this is given for Chrysafgites-Equal! We take strength and courage from you to cope with the terror and intimidation of kleptocracy. BLOOD PRICE GOLDEN DAWN! Do not stop anywhere you are the hope of the Nation! Only you! Thessaloniki.

Not frighten us nothing ... We do not bend anything ... GOLDEN DAWN each day and louder until the final victory ... firm grip siblings ... Victory is near ... All of country. All about Greece. Long live GREECE. Long live the Golden Dawn! Andreas! Children around Agrinio with you

CHILDREN GERA story writing! Theodore, Crete.

I feel with what I live I take part in the action film ... I am a member of a criminal - a paramilitary organization and will soon leave for training in one of the camps GOLDEN DAWN ... Many militant greetings from T. C. ANO LIOSION-ACHARNON KAMATEROU! Concepts that do not bend! Korina

Canada gave up because I saw hope in Greece reason Golden Dawn and for two days we have been crushed with all that mud-children continue, you are the last hope for all of us who love the motherland. Philip.

'That does not kill us makes us stronger - Greetings from Scotland
Drama is near you, Vasta strong brothers!

What happened was totally illegal, channels all you know to do is propaganda, what will tell us right news Sugar husband is deep in corruption? Mercy I wish you strength. Sparta.

I put in several site posts in your favor and not publish them. Lenia, Piraeus.
BLOOD PRICE GOLDEN DAWN .... UP THE GREEK FLAGS .... LONG LIVE THE HEAD .... The Chios IS WITH YOU! FREEDOM OR DEATH ....

Golden Dawn with two hands at the next election. Patience and good power in lads who are unjustly in cells. Athens.

Hello guys. Good power at all. The real struggle for the leader and other members kicking. Wants soul and courage. We do not hear the media we have chesmenous. We hope the truth be seen and soon be free to represent us in kynovoulio. Tassos, Corfu!

Greek Hello! I suggest you print everyone a shirt that says (front and rear): VOTE GOLDEN DAWN. CAPTURE ME! Figures were not decreased OPPOSITE rises! George Bolos.

Badge priceless conception by the occupying government of servile international usurers .. High-flags:! Hurray Hurray Niki Chief ... T.O Argolida.

Congratulations to our leader! Proved once again that it is stalwart! With this man and his attitude get the strength to continue the fight! Xanthi.

Hi guys, we all now have 10 million reasons to stand in the Golden Dawn ... Sincerely an immigrant from England who will descend on people to vote GOLDEN DAWN why the masks have fallen! Good power!

I am near 40 CHILDREN AND VERY EASY quitting ALL COME HERE TO SUPPORT THE GOLDEN DAWN! we have to lose a lot and should not be afraid of nothing! THE RACE STARTS NOW! NOTHING has been held let alone a rotten SYSTEM! East Attica.

Really, why are democratic arc not roads among the people so much want them? Kiato George.

Greetings from Cyprus brothers ... POWER AND ONLY POWER!

Brothers Golden Dawn or death! T. C. Karditsa.

Greetings children from a Cypriot student in Germany. We are with you! The struggle continues. The Golden Dawn does not die so easily! Keep it up ...

Good power to all! We are with you! WILL NOT bend! BLOOD PRICE GOLDEN DAWN! Freedom, Samos.

GOOD EVENING SYNAGONISTES SO STRONG WITH craftiness. FROM GIANNITSA

Guys I'm Golden Dawn but the war that make journalists are awesome. Good power!

It's unfair attack on Golden Dawn and it will not be alone. Xenophon Missolonghi.

Militant greetings from Komotini. ALITES cop pimp JUDGES NO NOT THE ETHNIKISTES bend.

We are with you to know Kastoria.

OFFICIAL criminalization of nationalism ... POWER KIDS NOT FORGET THE YPOTAKTIKOUS foreigners. Patras.

H KRATIKI TERRORISM WILL NOT PASS. THE RIVER OF NATIONALISM no turning back. UP THE FLAGS. T. C. Bolos.

Practical SIA live by GOOGLES BEACH Samaria. But the world has woken up. Unfortunately for them ... Limnos.

Yesterday, while the sun set and darkness fell heavy on our hearts, souls of all of us were there, behind bars who were the companions and our leader. Absolute loyalty to the man who when he envisioned the Golden Dawn, I had not been born! Long live the leader! Michael, Himara!

Chronic supporter and then on the front line of the war on corruption would be proud if he is to go to jail for my ideas than to stay free with their own ideals. Byron.

BLOOD PRICE. Find dams and our river that we put no returns! Panagiotis Rhodes.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnP1mIuZ

Old October 4th, 2013 #4805
Alex Linder
Administrator

The Voice of the People: Messages - Letters: Friday, October 4, 2013
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 1:26

Good morning my fellow! Dagkoto Golden Dawn! We are not intimidated anything! Long live Long live Greece the Golden Dawn! Solidarity to Lagos and our leader!

KG

Congratulations to all Fellow! In our leader! Do ptoeiste, we are united with you and always ready to go in the race! LONG LIVE HELLAS! LONG LIVE THE GOLDEN DAWN!

Dimitris

Good morning! What happened in the last days with such vile mudslinging against the Golden Dawn, only with possession can be compared. The size of the logical fraud
constructed, published and diatympanistike, and depreciation and taunts of nationalism is really tragic ad nauseam. From now on, no one is afraid to speak if he loves his country, because most will automatically baptized "nazi", "fascist" and "killer." Evident so scary size subjugation of Greece by foreign financial centers and traitorous politicians. All that remains is to deliver and the territory of the country together and the flag. Fortunately, many Greeks do not eat red meat now and informed the news from your website, which seems to have broken every record viewing. Proceed with strength and courage, because if you fail, woe to us who are in the back rows. We support your struggle and we are here whenever you need us.

Sincerely,

GS-Athens

I really admire your courage as your own and the other Members of the ASE Although a family I have left bias because I am a man of everyday life from an early age and a strong sense of national responsibility, frankly I am glad that there are still people Greeks honor, wearing pants and oppose these hominids political dummies, which have committed the crime of treason oftentimes times. We are with you. Continue until these collaborators deductible once and for all, by the people elected, office.

Yours
a Patriot

From Constantinople, the heart enslaved Hellenism ahead and give battle to the end. We all now understand what you're really ready to do for Greece. I hope to finish it soon and as we say here in the City: Be clear that in the end the ASE and will be united. Strong Golden Dawn. Go ahead.

Helen of Pera Istanbul

Only with you lads unenslaved no hope of rescuing our country and nation. Neither point back to the most stinking establishment has ever created history of the world. I hope soon to be majority government to prolavome diasosome to the motherland and the nation before completely lost from these poisonous snakes to punish them as they deserve to antenna.

Neokles from USA.

Michaloliakos Sir, Allow me to express my admiration and immense appreciation I have towards you, for the glory of your soul, bravery, and his temper you have shown throughout the course of the adventure in which completely unfairly and quite shamefully have had you and your partners from the traitor, xenokinito regime's corrupt and absolute power system. Be sure that your personality is etched in the minds and in our souls as a unique symbol of bravery, courage, honesty and Greek gallantry.

Yours
PJ
Grevena

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnQUuuOX

Old October 4th, 2013 #4806
Alex Linder
Administrator

The Voice of the People: Messages - Letters: Saturday, October 5, 2013
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 1:20

Lads hold strong because without you and us will lose AND OUR LAST HOPE!

K.Z.

"Honor Those where in life have defined and guard their Thermopylae." Brave patriots of the Golden Dawn Vasta strong you are not yourself, behind you have a proud people! Write history! Reptiles will put back into the earth and the light will win! Good Freedom in our Fatherland!

R. F.

The detention of the Chief was also booked us all. All who supported you for ideology, bravery, dynamism, its authenticity and not because you expect an appointment in public. Good luck to you all, all of us and especially the leader of the Golden Dawn and his family. The story has been written, and for all of us who love our country and suffer through, you are the golden pages.

DM-Veria

Congratulations to Bishop Glyfada which as a true shepherd who protects his flock together and stand in solidarity in the difficult and lasting synchronized and coordinated attack that we accept as a nation and gender in our entity and the Greek Orthodox religion clannish our brave statement made in reaching victims and rather than the perpetrators in jail. In these challenging times when home and the Greek nation accepts Zionist attack to impose globalization voices clerics who say the truth and not just consumed in priestly duties, are valuable and encouraging for all of us. Prelate with Greek soul is rare nowadays and should be increased if the Church of Greece does not want to lose the orthodoxy the prosecution will follow, in view of the requirements of foreign Islamists who have entered our country.

V.CH.

In all the "democrats" journalists received millions from their bosses, all while we fight for tomorrow's our food, we do not include fixed electricity, water, mortgage paying, we answer that bums are all those avantaroun the mnimoniaki disastrous policy the coalition and are responsible for the genocide, we all are the servants handsomely for payment muzzling an elected Greek party. As for the journalist who called SKY voters reduced our perception, we answer that we do not bend the collaborators-well-paid lackeys who swear because let's just none of our business what they can tell us but who says it. You are mildly-inappropriate-to understand what it means nationalist movement and of course our censor. Please refer to polls hide diligently ...

KA

Hello fellow. After vulgar and unjust behavior of the state to the legitimately elected party "Golden Dawn", but also from organized attack from virtually all mass deception, it is now imperative that at least one of their MPs ASE every day, from step of Parliament, to emphasize that when we give them the power to the Greek people, the next day the commission of this offense will be sent to the prosecutor at least: Papandreou, Venizelos Simitis, Samaras, along with all the Members Voted in favor of the memorandum, because among other crimes (eg Exchange, Olympic projects, borrowing without the ability to pay and too many others) put the country on the memorandum with all these tragic consequences, and without the slightest positive result. Also all these reporters (by name) who brazenly prejudice and mislead public opinion by clicking on frequencies belong to the Greek people and their bosses who encourage it.

AB

I am an ordinary citizen and watch the climax of the "drama" in the custody of the General Secretary today Watch but the impact has all this farce in the everyday Greek and the results are opposite of what they want who staged this Panygiraki! And toddler now understands that this time history is written the next chapter in modern Greece. Things happen historically, events will be written sometime (hopefully) in the pages of textbooks of history. And in front of this crossroads I'm going out and will be responsible to choose the way! No cause was road strewn with rose petals and that just about anyone who has doubts is the criterion of the correctness of a match! I would go one step further and say that the vindication of the race now starts now with the start of the persecution. AGAINST ALL

Dimitris Th

What is happening these days saddens me tremendously. This is our democracy?? Prosecute a political party for ideas alone, because what I hear from interlocking channels enrage. None of the megalodimosiografous the memoranda, all these days is not in the third filthiest memorandum comes to impoverished even more the Greek. And referring to reductions in wages, pensions, taxation, health care, ie new measures that will come soon. The only thing that matters is if the Golden Dawn is a criminal organization, shame. Let us tell you all these representatives how much money they get from whom?? Greek people should react and give a lesson to all those who deliver our Greece to globalists, Zionists, freemasons, brokers K l.p remain standing, do not be afraid, do not bow your head! Long live Greece!!!!

GV
Thessalonica

"Fallible roads, lousy edialexas, the Greeks eprodosas admired by oikoumenin and heroes are called .."

'' In the A.Kalvos prodotin "

Good morning! The Golden Dawn has absolutely nothing to fear! Eventually all the truth about the animals that ruled us for so many years will shine ... and I'm sure you will succeed! We have made and continue to make in the most miserable condition may suffer a living being and all you say and say again is that it will come with the Junta .... I can not understand ... it's so animals can not To understand how this is the junta???? support you ... and I will continue to support you with all my heart. Proceed apace with their heads held high against the system of kleptocracy fraud and profiteering.

Long live the Golden Dawn!

Long live the Chief!

C.P.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnRjpLNs

Old October 4th, 2013 #4807
Alex Linder
Administrator

The whole truth about the political persecution against the Golden Dawn left a lawyer - VIDEO
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 21:35

What are the last few days gives us, moreover, the opportunity to be able to judge specific individuals and situations, for all their behavior unacceptable through out all the opinions scene being played around the unfair and dishonest custody of the Chief of GOLDEN DAWN, and the other two competitors. Was the opportunity to have positive surprises from people you do not expect and negative attitudes of others, of whom expect a different attitude.

We will stand in such a prime example through the opposite approach that had to GOLDEN DAWN TV show, two people with completely dissimilar partisan preferences. The lawyer Irene Maroupa, which is left but has honesty and courage opinion, and 'very' Failos Kranidiotis, who belongs to the SW and states 'nationalist'. Maroupa The speaking in detail clearly said that the process of prosecuting GOLDEN DAWN was political mandate of Samara in employee Dendias and he in turn to deputy prosecutor Vourlioti.

Without hesitation said Samaras in the U.S. was the Jewish American Committee, and could not go empty-handed, that led GOLDEN DAWN in prison. On hearing this position the Kranidiotis exemani, arguing that it is marginal opinions and reply Maroupa that banks lenders are in the hands of Jewish lalistatos Kranidiotis usually only whispered was that this view has "plenty of anti-Semitism" and that "no answer."

A left had the courage to say out loud what someone 'nationalist' dares to say, perhaps for reasons he knows. Emphasize this incident, for no other reason but because such "nationalists" active misleading because cultivate the illusion that things can change "from the inside" of the integration ie systemic institutions.

GEORGE BUILDER

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnUNWCOY

Old October 4th, 2013 #4808
Alex Linder
Administrator

[The System fears Golden Dawn for many reasons, all of which amount to its being a very plausible threat to replace them - democratically, ie by legal vote. Thus, to protect itself, and to serve its jewish masters abroad, the System resorts to the illegal expedient of arresting Golden Dawn's leadership on concocted charges.]

Message Compete Christos Pappas: The Nationalists do not bend
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 19:35

The criminal prosecution of both myself and the other MPs and his comrades People's Association-Golden Dawn is a miserable, unprecedented and unique political persecution in modern political history of the country and marks the beginning of a dangerous criminalization of public political life and discourse. Prosecution is except that persecutes the mind, leading to political life in medieval times, aims mainly to our political extermination. I think if eprovlepeto and procedural, our political opponents and especially mnimoniaki occupation government Samara Venizelos would proceed gladly and our biological extermination. The Prime Minister himself also as a true politician told a major Sunday newspaper: "They will melt."

Furthermore, the prosecution was made to act as a further means of intimidation of Greek citizens and voters, strict application of the doctrine of "Shock and Awe." His doctrine dictatorship of corrupt applies the last three years of misery of our country.

· Nuisance unimaginably system of kleptocracy the presence of a genuine popular and nationalist forces in political life and the Greek Parliament.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy by 2000 and more targeted questions our Members to the Government of the memorandum within
Parliament.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy activist, different political and social action of the Golden Dawn.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy popular acceptance of our ideas and our program.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy that the People Nationalism Golden Dawn managed to reconcile the political trends, unifying function and become politically dominant with huge popular support. This is dangerous to the dominant system. Considered dangerous and awakening for the people to be under the suzerainty be in permanent repression.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy that inside and outside Parliament did not compromise and did not become identical with them. Bothered them the popular acceptance of our ideas and our program. Bothered them lasting dimoskopiki our ascent.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy that certain elected Mayor of the Golden Dawn in the upcoming municipal elections. Particularly the certain election in the Municipality of Athens agonist Elias Kasidiari.
· Perturbed system of kleptocracy and international power centers, international moneylenders, known as 'lobbyists' principals and their cheiragogites the coalition, our steadfast faith in opposition to the dominant leveling spirit of a modern Orwellian scenario enslavement of Peoples and mover in History and Culture of our nation.
· Annoy our firm belief on the pillars of national life, loyalty to the Fatherland, religion, family.

As far as I am concerned is ridiculously fantastic scripts and reports. In our political persecutor and faithful servant of loan sharks by the time of my delivery reminded him, "Do not displease your friends. On Saturdays there is no work. " I have my price, my faith and my idea. Doer my duty towards the motherland, God and Society. Those who, in addition to my comrades, know me well know that I am not a criminal.

With this, I want to make known the above and Greek people, who understands, sees the truth and the political feasibility and the unjust persecution of us. Know what the dozens of parliamentarians of all factions of the Greek Parliament which is well placed my Parliamentary Representative, has been associated with them in committees, meetings, etc. in our day, my daily activity in Parliament, but I'm sure they will not dare to confess.

I am proud to serve the legal and illegally persecuted political party People's Nationalism. I am proud Chrysafgitis. I am proud that the General Secretary Nikos Michaloliakos except Captain of the Golden Dawn is a friend and my brother. Squeal not my ideas. No muss my honor. Not kowtow bosses bondage of my people.

Long live the Motherland! Hooray unenslaved Greek people! Long live the Golden Dawn!

Chris H. Pappas
On remand GADA
10/03/2013

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnWOJvf2

Old October 4th, 2013 #4809
Alex Linder
Administrator

We call them "criminals" real criminals
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 17:34

It seems that things are not going so well as they would like the system and the various "lovebirds" of. Once passed the noise the first hours after the unlawful arrest last Saturday, started slowly demolish the rotten edifice on which created the flimsy indictment against the GOLDEN DAWN.

More and more sound legal, completely unrelated to the ideas and views but our honest towards their function and the Truth, have the courage to go out and humiliate fully regime propaganda, demonstrating evidence that the arrest of the Chief of the GOLDEN DAWN and the remaining five Members of the Movement is completely illegal. Finally spoken truths based on reasoned arguments rather than inarticulate screams and shouts from hate hooligans like Pretederis, stutterers like Tsimas, "matches" as Kapsis and picturesque as Verykios.

Even mnimoniaki junta junta decayed it can not be imposed in the minds of the Greeks barely made the stories that routinely shipped from the mendacious media against the GOLDEN DAWN. Can not be refined by mosquito and swallow the camel, the constructed machinations against GOLDEN DAWN, while compelling evidence for the years crimes of various party representatives of the political establishment does not lead to immediate trial of those responsible.

Can not be called a "criminal gang" Golden Dawn by all those who were treated the same as a criminal gang across the country and people. Not possible to judge and condemn the Golden Dawn all who ceded sovereignty, who sold out Public Assets, impoverished the Greek People trying to make social guinea pig with the implementation of the Memorandum. The political, social and journalistic establishment had every reason to laspologisei brazenly the Golden Dawn, just because our ascent to power would automatically mean the end of their rule.

A slave domination, of course, the international moneylenders and preachers of globalization and ethnomidenismou. A typical example is the recent visit of the local agent Samara in the U.S. and visit the Jewish American Committee, where a bottomless audacity promised (!) that will crush the Golden Dawn. Such a visit, accompanied by the aforementioned statement is anti-national, irresponsible and despicable because aiming to please the ears of amerikanoevraion allows them to have a say and involvement in the internal affairs of a supposedly independent state.

All, then, as indicated above are only some of the pages of the book, which describes the time of the occupation of the country by foreign central potential. Wishing, therefore, to perpetuate their dominance in Greece know that this can be done only with the extermination of the GOLDEN DAWN, which is the last of the true Castle Resistance against their totalitarian domination. And this is precisely the last few days with the dirty business at the expense of the Greek Nationalists Movement. Would not pass them, though!

GEORGE BUILDER

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnmKkoBQ

Old October 4th, 2013 #4810
Alex Linder
Administrator

They were looking for the "giafka" Golden Dawn in Romanian freight forwarder
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 16:32

The news may sound incredible, but it is absolutely true. Police forces, along with competent judges entered the Romanian transport agency, located close to local organizations Athens of the Golden Dawn, to conduct research on "giafka" of Golden Dawn, which have reported all kinds and always low deposit; false witnesses who have enlist channels and politicians to slander the Golden Dawn.

Has not yet issued a press release about the findings, but "valid" press reports speak of large collection of "killer" nychokopton, cheeses having the proper weight to be used in conflicts such as various "suspicious" chairs. All findings, of course, photographed and disclosure to the public to continue cannibalism against the Golden Dawn, by regimented reporters.

Based on false testimony unreliable people who say what they are telling them channels driven at full humiliation and unfortunately lead to humiliation and institutions theoretically serve. Recent days the channels are broadcast products figment of imagination of perjury, which beyond contradictory is in essence ridiculous.'s government memorandum in its rush to complete the "from above" and outside instruction leads the police and judicial authorities antics highest degree, as such rese

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnqQKaYi

Old October 4th, 2013 #4811
Alex Linder
Administrator

The Boutari raised the Albanian flag in the square of Thessaloniki - VIDEO
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 00:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=x-i8-4u4SMg

Strong police forces found today at 18:00 on Karaiskaki Square, opposite the Railway in Thessaloniki, and held protest indignant citizens for anti-Greek policy of the Boutari their city. In particular, angered residents reacted to the decision of the city council renamed the square in "square Durres" and much more towering Albanian flag next to the Greek.

From the minutes of the 32nd meeting of the Economic Committee of the Municipality of Thessaloniki on 19.09.2013 that the said Committee decided unanimously (No reg. 1336/19-9-2013) to accept the donation from the Consulate of Albania for construction and installation of a marble monument with text: "Park Durres inaugurated by Mayor Yiannis Boutari, Mr. Mayor Durres Vangjush Dako and Consul General Albania. Sponsor Hall Durres' in both languages.

Also the concern of the municipality in the same park will be placed two poles with flags of Durres and the Municipality of Thessaloniki and planted seasonal flowers under the flags.

At the same time the system is as criminals and sends Korydallos those who defend national dignity, tolerates and promotes anyone who mock everything and anything that affects Greek patriotism of Greeks or offend the Greeks! Must thus heighten the Boutari flag in Skopje the White Tower to react to the falsification of our history?

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnr7CQe6

Old October 4th, 2013 #4812
Alex Linder
Administrator

Print tomorrow National newspaper "Forward" (Sheet No. 15)
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 20:23

Read at the 15th edition of the newspaper "Forward" circulating tomorrow:

Message Nikolaos G. Michaloliakos: We do not condone that did not compromise
Christos Pappas: The Nationalists do not bend
Judicial political coup - The panic of the system drove the Nationalists in prison
Nikos Michaloliakos, the first political prisoner since 1974
Cut unemployment benefits to tens of thousands of Greeks
Won the Golden Dawn, despite the mud
Reportage outside the Cadets - River's wrath world
Panic in the environment Samaras first are "beating" the Golden Dawn in Athens
The stake and historical books
Which people behind the persecution against the leadership of the Greek Nationalists

The Journal FRONT is a new voice in the field of print media, one voice committed to traditional values of Hellenism. Focuses on national and social issues and themes are layered: National Defense, Geopolitics and Geostrategic, Armed Forces, Crime, Illegal Immigration, Economy, Politics, Culture and History. The Journal FRONT aspires to express any Greek patriots, become his own voice and say Truths mass media conceal or misrepresent.

Weekly National Journal FRONT - The Voice of Truth

Print tomorrow Saturday, October 5 and every Saturday 1 euro

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gns633x7

Old October 4th, 2013 #4813
Alex Linder
Administrator

The international press reveals the machinations Samaras against the Golden Dawn
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 15:30

Elections in the spring, sees the Economist magazine behind the political persecution of leaders and cadres of the People's Nationalist Movement.
Proceeds not in this conclusion, considering the witch hunt against the Greeks Nationalists and contacts Samara in the U.S.

The author considers that the manipulation Samaras at the expense of the Golden Dawn, will be judged by how tied is the case. Believes that Samaras will proceed to elections next spring, if it finds that the New Republic obtains benefits from the political persecution of the Golden Dawn. If, however, proved that the whole affair was a government fiasco, then the "initiatives" for the government perceived as undemocratic persecution of a legitimate political party, which will inevitably cause serious trouble in their government faction.

The second part of the assessment columnist was seen to be taking place on Wednesday morning, with the decision of Justice to released agonists Kasidiaris, PANAGIOTARA and Michos. Flanking categories between government partners and an unprecedented fire politicians and journalists in the judiciary, which "dared" to decide to release those whom politicians and journalists condemned without trial.

Despite a concerted propaganda campaign of domestic media, which contribute with obscene libel against the Golden Dawn, international media give clear political overtones in tragicomic situations afflicting the country for one week. In this frame moves and the French Le Figaro and one that highlights the change in the political climate in favor of the People's Association-Golden Dawn, after the release of three comrades and members of the Movement. A change that artificially trying to hide the pollsters.

The newspaper describes as a surprise decision released, while as stated political analysts who studied what the Greek broadcast media only (not the file), the release of three MPs recommends Cynisca the Head of Movement, Nikolaos Michaloliakos. Conclusion, the paper concludes that "today there is embarrassment in the ranks of the government and in the corridors of Parliament" and that "the entire political class is afraid that it will regain strength far right organization, he became the third political force in the country."

The immoral, unconstitutional and illegal persecution of legitimate political struggle of the People's Association-Golden Dawn, was launched after specific orders by the government of Samara foreign power centers . Simultaneously with the persecution of political opinion the Greek People, however, the anti-national government aims to Samara reset by the voters of the Golden Dawn, the fold of homeland mongering and psofodeous New Republic of memoranda, misery and predatory. firm The extinction of the political voice of Greek nationalists will fail miserably and rates and morbid brains perform, will come time to answer the Greek People.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnthAsSV

Old October 4th, 2013 #4814
N.B. Forrest

Dig how they chose a pic of the GD flag that skews swastika-like.

These cum-crusty judenpresse whores are so transparent to anyone with half a brain itz hilarious; unfortunately, they know most sheep lack even that....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 4th, 2013 #4815
Alex Linder
Administrator

[roundup of most recent articles from Golden Dawn party site concerning its persecution by the System]

Constant political interference in the justice - VIDEO
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 14:28

Sensation caused in non-political Planted revelations about the machinations of the Government in the area of Justice, to chalkeftei truth. Dumbfounded hears the Greek People's politicians memorandum to show "nuisance" for some decisions of Justice and "pleasure" for some others that came after, thus demonstrating that in the meantime there were strong political pressures. As mentioned connection, sites adjacent professed to New Republic, Prosecutor General, Euterpe Koutzamani are particularly troubled by the communication impact of court events and thinking replacing any court not subordinate to the "line" that gives the government " rape "of Justice.

Ms Thanou, president of the Association of Judges and Prosecutors, he said: "let's take this into account, particularly the factors of politics and journalism for two hours a day, and while the investigation is underway, insist to exercise criticism and to try to intervene in their work. Insist not want to understand that this is precisely the independence and impartiality of the judge. Namely that it must ignore the pressures from the media and from other parties, and decide unaffected, based on evidence in the file." But it seems we have said and the policies and procedures are not finished dictating distortion of truth and common sense. However if you are bothered by something Mrs Koutzamani first let bothered by the fact that one file has been prepared based on empathy journalists. Let bothered also by herself, having put in a file supposedly Statute while it was the same that had signed and approved by the real. As Mrs Thanou "the right judge is accountable only to the conscience and God." What will pull etymology Does the consciousness of Mr. Koutzamani on transactions in specific political persecution of the Golden Dawn with orders from above?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hE1wpAntdPU

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnwrabnO

Unjust imprisonment without evidence - our unique "crime" is the truth
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 13:23

Statements by the spokesman of the Golden Dawn, Compete Kasidiari Elias outside prison Korydallou: "The imprisonment is unjust, there is absolutely no incriminating evidence for the leaders and members of the Golden Dawn. We are witnessing the greatest political crime in later Greek times. Instead of being in jail thieves, fraudsters with off-shore companies and scandals, the embezzlers of public funds remain inside the house and leads to Korydallos people only crime is that they told the truth, they demanded political catharsis, claimed a independent Greece. "

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnx752lD

Manolis Gavathiotis: The persecution of the Golden Dawn is political
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 12:27

We quote in full the article the journalist Manolis Gavathioti which he demonstrates the political considerations behind the illegal and baseless charges against the Greek Nationalists.

The major issue, the presumption of innocence and the risk of merciless boomerang

Written by Manolis Gavathiotis

The sequence of events is well established. Once you pop the question, there is a general numbness, frozen in a daze public. Shortly after, starts bulimic information from any source. When things start to get a more clear form, starts questioning. Whether by competent and responsible lips, or by large groups of unauthorized, except minded citizens. Those who neither are, nor want to look gullible and obedient in all arguments, lead to a single direction of crisis.

The events that followed, followed the arrests of members of the Golden Dawn, are known and already "storied." What is still not known, with the result that they already started the first - and they are many - disputes are the ELEMENTS. Which is to say, the specific and specialized items, which led to dramatic and spectacular judicial developments of persecution, arrests and shaming of (we want - we do not want) elected MPs. What are those elements that turned a political (until yesterday) party, a "criminal" (from yesterday) organization. Challenging events, has launched a course low and mild, so far tons, behind the famous protagonists of channels mainly from eminent representatives of the legal profession.

Watched, for example last night the news of STAR with Nick Chatzinikolaou when I saw and heard the well known lawyer Michalis Dimitrakopoulos, to directly challenging and katigorimatikotato way, citing legal arguments, all the hitherto process.

"This whole criminal procedure was complied with, in terms of criminal procedure and criminal law, it can easily stand in court. Will anyone put the criminal arsenal for gangs extortioners, thieves and murderers, the reasons Michaloliakos? Do not see any of the crimes provided for a criminal organization, to be able to tie it. The repentant to find two witnesses to testify whatever is the most insecure of inquiry. With two testimonies has never been established, since 2001 where he applies the law to date, the charge of a criminal organization, "said Mr. Dimitrakopoulos. Who will answer him convincingly? Until now, I did not hear anyone. Perhaps decision-makers and policy, regroup it. Therefore, the issue is being challenged at the moment is whether the Golden Dawn is, or is not, "criminal organization." And that of course it is not for any of us to judge. It is the responsibility of the judiciary, which has already gone on the 'preliminary' award procedure law.

Yes, this is all well and ... prosvara. The question is extremely critical: To find the edge of the Justice, what ... done? And of course, what about the famous (arguably fundamental right of the accused) presumption of innocence? Applies in our country, or does not apply? have the right to condemn someone or some before proved their guilt?

Clear answer to this, it has been given. On the other hand, suffer a daily bombardment of stimuli related to the topic, when in the form of statements of government officials, sometimes in the form of information that are precisely targeted to the same goal: the beautification of a process, but already hotly contested and disputed daily will inevitably still more.

I read for example a very fresh news from the U.S. that broadcast the delegates there that The prime minister accepted congratulations from there government officials to dismantle the Golden Dawn. Do not doubt, but fills me with questions: Why should congratulate Does the prime minister, an act of the independent Greek Justice; What relationship, what job, what connection can have the tractor even abroad Prime Minister, the dislocation a political party?

Because I can not accept that U.S. officials want to expose Samaras, my mind goes to the possibility not know, home, what presumption of innocence. Namely How else can we interpret these "congratulations"? Them Has sent in the past, the Greek government congratulations to capture a "godfather" of the Mafia or the dismantling of a criminal organization (rich fauna ...) american underworld? Since when is a political prosecution (even if not included in constitutional ... bow of Mr. Venizelos) but elected party cause delirium ... congratulations from one government to another?

Something to do can mean only one thing: political expediency! And the crisis of the Greeks, the major issue is not easily influenced to a minimum of congratulations from Americans. What is the major issue? But the criminalization of politics or politicization of criminal procedure.

In short, if the persecution of the Golden Dawn and its people due to political or in criminal causes. This is the major, which should be clarified directly with arguments and not with exorcisms, anathemas, and vague generalities. If the prosecution is criminal, it would be involved in decision-governmental actors to leave their proclamations, messages, their akkismous and rejoicing and forget the matter, as far as they are concerned.

If again the prosecution is political, then the associations are unavoidable. Encouraging Swoboda for the Greek Presidency ("to get Greece to the presidency of the EEC, there should be no Golden Dawn"), in view of the tremendous popularity of municipal elections Kasidiari The spoliation of pollsters rates of the Golden Dawn (over 15% before the arrests), already swirling as potential EXPLAINING FULLY judicial persecution and the pillory.

And if finally happened this last, well, then you talk more confidently about a ruthless boomerang that will irreparably harm the democratic order. And then, too late, liability.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnxx8IRA

For communication benefits the prosecution of the Golden Dawn
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 10:32

Parrots system and acquaintances smear constantly accuse the Golden Dawn looking "solutions" in order to exclude the Nationalist party than to descend in the upcoming elections (whatever they may be, local or national, double or triple). Unfortunately, however, they are not going. Desperately alarmed and begin to take interviews from experts constitutionalists to make an edge. Asked, then, Professor of Constitutional Law Mr. Katrougalos whether Elias Kasidiaris can descend candidate for the municipality of Athens. His response was that: "Of course you could even if he had custody of the time there is no deprivation of political rights."

Furthermore, as regards the question of stopping the funding of the Golden Dawn, Mr. Katrougalos noted: "It could only be done with conviction and under certain conditions. The presumption of innocence is copyrighted and may not put a party outlawed. Are marginal constitutionality such a question. "Finally, the teacher commented in total and the release of three members of the Golden Dawn, speaking for the government's effort to obtain" informational benefits "and commented that he followed the institutional route, as we had first reach the folder in the House, evaluated and then taken to court.

In short, even people who can not support ideologically Golden Dawn clearly reveal the dirty game of government to unjustly accuse our movement. Corrupt politicians, just because they felt threatened by the rapid rise of the Golden Dawn, invented falsehoods and categories for electioneering purposes. Of course, these are all just demands of foreigners run the country and give their orders to the puppet government. Important is the fact that nothing was considered by the parliament, nor was lifted parliamentary immunity, proving that any decision on Greece passes the window. With these techniques believe will win the only Nationalist Movement reflecting the truth and defend Greek People. Are deeply mistaken. The Nationalists do back!

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnyItA9C

Topical Analysis: Everything is done for the votes of the Golden Dawn
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 9:37

I quote from an article by the periodic "Newsreel", which demonstrated the political feasibility of illegal prosecution of the Golden Dawn.

"Effervescence's Right - Chasing the votes of the Golden Dawn. Vigorous processes gestation to the right of the political system after the arrests of the leadership core of the Golden Dawn." It will change the political landscape and the political map after the latest developments? 'Wonder in many political offices and embassies in Athens. Nobody can answer safely, as it is too early to predict what they will do and how it will move those who voted for the Golden Dawn or were potential voters. greater emphasis in many quarters is that the data changing the last day mobilized persons are central to the right or far right of the political system.

At the Maximos Mansion hope that most voters Golden Dawn will return to SW, so and Antonis Samaras days ago from the U.S. before the Jewish lobby said that the voters of his party Michaloliakos, which featured "Nazi" is not Nazis but they chose because of the economic crisis. The SW will try to exploit developments and vehicle persons will try to win points, although one can not anticipate whether the business will be successful.

Already executives as Makis Voridis, derived from the HOUSING (he was president of the youth) and the Failos Kranidiotis (said the basis of the Golden Dawn and the Independent Greeks are mainly "our own people" and "people next door ") have taken action and throwing bridges to voters of the Golden Dawn. While locally will be activated and MPs who remain loyal to Namata national right. However, visa Samaras did not embrace all those involved in the processes. That's because it had disappeared several reasons voters, about half a million, chose in 2012 the Golden Dawn, while, according to the findings of the secret polls from before the arrest of Nikos Michaloliakos and its Members, had large percentages (from 13% to 15%).

The policy of the Memorandum remains dominant and its consequences are reflected in the body of ... Greek society. Therefore, as they say experienced political observers are not likely a return of these voters to the bourgeois parties, which, running on mnimoniakes lines. To strengthen their argument relied debacle suffered by the party mnimoniakou Portuguese Prime Minister, Pedro Passos Coelho, the last Sunday in municipal elections. Also, others point to the rise of right-wing forces in Europe in view of the elections of May 2014.

Of course, no one can prescribe what will be the impact of the Golden Dawn after the arrests of leading the group. "We must first see how it affected the actual Golden Dawn and then evaluate the moves already gestating in space," observes the 'Current' means a person who seeks to have a central role in the new environment to be created to the right of the political system.

Envision a "loyal nationalism '

In this context and in the midst of the processes that have been started, it is no coincidence that large systemically media refers to the "loyal nationalism" and forces that can, under civil mnimoniakou system to fill the void being left ( Golden Dawn. The place has no tradition and historicity at the far right. Nobody should forget that after the fall of the junta was a powerful figure who identified himself as far right, although most found shelter in SW. In the light of new developments, many want to divide up the ... garments of the Golden Dawn. "

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnzOXpPB

Poll zougla.gr: Persecution upload 4 units of the Golden Dawn! - BINTEO
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 00:55

Exceed 15% and reach a short distance southwest and Syriza

The constructed conspiracy and unjust imprisonment of the leader and our Members have brought the opposite effect from that intended by the establishment. Instead the rates of the Golden Dawn to reduce increased rapidly. Polled by zougla.gr evolving right now the People Links from 11% of the last survey, yesterday's day exceeded 15%! Research is ongoing and final results will make employees of loan sharks rub their eyes. SYRIZA SW stood at 19%, barely a breath in front of the Golden Dawn. Developments confirms that the ongoing illegal and unconstitutional persecution, both percentages increased Nationalist Movement.

Fellow prisoners and our leader is an inspiration to all of us who continue the national struggle. The Greek people affected by the brutally vicious, mnimoniako state has understood what is the only force that is fighting the establishment. The Greeks despite the terrorism of the government and the media embrace the legitimate political struggle of the Golden Dawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=v3PHPgUFOu4

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2go0Zkdvk

Of the "neo-Nazis" of the GOLDEN DAWN palaionazi of Step
Friday, October 4, 2013 - 00:30

'Neo-Nazi with proof "online text entitled'' Step'', which from the title alone shows that the prosecution of GOLDEN DAWN is purely political and has nothing to do with any legal content. The title of'' Step'' is at least unfortunate, not only because we have the right to political self-identification as Greeks Nationalists but also because to us given this characterization of a publishing group, which openly collaborated from 1941 to 1944 occupiers is clear distortion of historical truth.

Even though the reality hurts the publishing complex DOA L. with two specific forms of that period, the'' Free Step'' and'' New'' Athenian, was in the service of the conquerors. To be reissued after the release changed the name to'' Step'' and'' New'' respectively. The bottom line, however, remains that the current two'' flagship'' of post-dictatorship establishment are directly then newspapers that supported the occupation forces.

Having, therefore, relevant experience palaionazi of the "steps" have no ideological, political and moral authority to speak about "neo-Nazis". As for the content of the text is a treacherous intervention - "blackmail" against the decision to release the three comrades - Members of the GOLDEN DAWN, with obvious purpose to influence the decision for the leader of the Movement.

To say, however, the "luminaries" of'' Step'' that, as easily say that the non custody of our comrades not in any way mean acquittal (how it hurts you, true, this word), t he same easily to accept that the temporary custody of our leaders and other comrades not in any way imply guilt. Unfortunately, for the Democrats'' Step'' case will not take the Pretederis, to share "500 years in prison each," as if it counts chick peas or bottles that flies to the referees.

As also the perjury and attempted criminalization of opinions, because that will not only not be able to condemn ATHOOUS but instead will backfire revealing the full plot.

GEORGE BUILDER

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2go1CnTYF

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 4th, 2013 at 08:59 PM.

Old October 4th, 2013 #4816
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

Dig how they chose a pic of the GD flag that skews swastika-like.

These cum-crusty judenpresse whores are so transparent to anyone with half a brain itz hilarious; unfortunately, they know most sheep lack even that....
Good point. The guy holding the flag is shot to look dumb too. This is one of the pictures most often used, when a shot of GD supporters is needed.

Old October 4th, 2013 #4817
Martel
732 A.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The Boutari raised the Albanian flag in the square of Thessaloniki - VIDEO
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 00:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=x-i8-4u4SMg

Strong police forces found today at 18:00 on Karaiskaki Square, opposite the Railway in Thessaloniki, and held protest indignant citizens for anti-Greek policy of the Boutari their city. In particular, angered residents reacted to the decision of the city council renamed the square in "square Durres" and much more towering Albanian flag next to the Greek.

From the minutes of the 32nd meeting of the Economic Committee of the Municipality of Thessaloniki on 19.09.2013 that the said Committee decided unanimously (No reg. 1336/19-9-2013) to accept the donation from the Consulate of Albania for construction and installation of a marble monument with text: "Park Durres inaugurated by Mayor Yiannis Boutari, Mr. Mayor Durres Vangjush Dako and Consul General Albania. Sponsor Hall Durres' in both languages.

Also the concern of the municipality in the same park will be placed two poles with flags of Durres and the Municipality of Thessaloniki and planted seasonal flowers under the flags.

At the same time the system is as criminals and sends Korydallos those who defend national dignity, tolerates and promotes anyone who mock everything and anything that affects Greek patriotism of Greeks or offend the Greeks! Must thus heighten the Boutari flag in Skopje the White Tower to react to the falsification of our history?

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2gnr7CQe6
This is quite incredible, this is huge, a part me is saddened, a part enraged,
a part very happy. Albanians have destroyed Greece from
within and Greeks know it, since the 1990's, Greeks want them gone.

These clowns raising an Albanian flag is very provocative to the average
Greek sheeple as well. They are overplaying their hand and this makes
me happy that people will see this.

Some more background, Southern Albania is Greece, the Greeks were
mass murdered by the Albanian Commies, Albanian Muslims, the Greek
language and Greek schools were banned, no Churches , etc, the Greeks
were forcibly removed to break up the cohesive Greek communities,
whole towns and cities, war was waged by the Albanians on the Greeks
of Epiros, this is Greece Proper. Northern Epiros is Greece, always has
been, during the " greek war of independence 1812 " and later in 1900's,
the borders of a victorious Greece did not include all the Greeks, Why ?

Today in the USA, the Albanians have a lobby demanding Greek territory,
they are backed by the NeoCons, and even General Clarke has spoken to
this, " we will not give them Greece " , he gave the Albanians Serbia out
of lies.

So the Albanians have filled Greece's and Europe's prisons, have never
paid for their criminality and ongoing criminality against Greeks, want
Greek territory today and lobby ZOG, are the drug dealers of Europe,
white slave traders and gun runners of Europe and they dare raise a flag
officially and it seems like a permanent emplacement, even renaming
the square. How disgusting and revolting to Greeks. What a wake up call.

Europe , wake up ! This shit is happening all over Europe.

Here are some Albanian scum, " we will kill you all " ,
" fuck your cross/Jesus Christ " . These animals are
within Greece, they can be unleashed on Greeks at
any time as they did to the Serbs with ZOG's help,
Golden Dawn has alluded to this danger.

The Albanian scum here speak Greek , way better than I do.
Greeks gave these fucks jobs , food and clothes, they crossed
the border as beggars, they should of been shot, not fed.

Old October 4th, 2013 #4818
Martel
732 A.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f&v=x-i8-4u4SMg

This video, they have a strong police presence, they know they are
being provocative in a big way, in the background a guy is saying,
" Greek schools are banned in Albania " , etc, and they are raising
a flag of a beligerent nation waging war on European Christians
today. The Albanians ethnically cleansed Kosovo with NATO help,
terrorists are trained in Albania to fight in Syria and for NATO,
the Turks are involved, Camp BondSteel is narco central
distribution of Afghan Heroin. it goes on and on ...

Golden Dawn has spoken to the dangers of the Albanians in Greece.

They are fanatics, ignorant, poor, no nation of their own and they
are dangerous criminals that hate Greeks.

No Albanians in Greece should be acceptable.

Old October 5th, 2013 #4819
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Dendias Vows No Neo-Nazi in Greece (video)

By Maria Korologou on October 4, 2013

The Greek Minister of Public Order and Citizen Protection Nikos Dendias was interviewed by Christiane Amanpour on CNN International’s nightly interview program “Amanpour”. During his interview on the prosecution of the leading members of the Golden Dawn organization, Dendias stated: “We are adamant in our target to clean up completely the Greek Police from any racist elements.” “We have ordered a full-scale investigation by the Internal Department of the Greek Police and already that investigation bears fruit,” the minister continued.

Regarding the prosecution of the members of the Golden Dawn leadership, Dendias stated that what the Greek government is doing now is “that it asks from the judicial authorities to implement the law. Nothing more and nothing less.” Referring to the timing of the prosecution, he said that after the killing of the anti-fascist musician Pavlos Fyssas, the Greek government had collected all the elements for the “total chain of administration,” which connects the Golden Dawn party to the murder. We managed to reveal to the Greek society the real nature of this political party. I believe that the popularity of Golden Dawn will by largely limited, as now the Greek society is discovering the truth,” the Greek Minister of Public Order said. When questioned about the socioeconomic reasons that led to the rise of Golden Dawn in Greece, Dendias replied: “Unemployment does exist. The economic crisis does exist. The Greek society is under considerable stress. But that is no excuse and we will not accept it as an excuse for the reappearance of a neo-Nazi phenomenon.” “Neo-Nazism is completely unacceptable in Greece,” he emphasized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kf8McQGiZgk

http://usa.greekreporter.com/2013/10....j8qZ3VrW.dpuf
This post reminds me of the segments of the Goebbels Diaries in the late 20's where he was fighting against the Jewish police chief in Berlin "Weiss" who kept trying to silence him and sue him for calling him Isidore.

Of course back then the German courts sided with Goebbels most of the time and threw out Weiss' suits on the grounds that if calling a person a Jew is derogatory, then calling a person a Catholic would be too.

Only now, they do get away with throwing their full force at these "neo nazi's", at getting rid of them with force. It will be interesting to see how things play out. This post I have quoted here is the biggest event in my opinion; it is a declaration by the powers that be which says: even if you somehow "wake up" people as you say, even if you somehow amass a following, a real world group, in your meeting halls and on the streets, who share your beliefs, we will STOP YOU WITH FORCE before we ever let you have power; it shows this democratic lie for what it is: a dictatorship of Jewry.

Still, regardless of this blow, I know that more and more people by the day turn to the beliefs that the NS had. That is one great thing that is real and easy to see. More and more people are becoming racially aware of the nemesis of the world: the JEW.

Old October 5th, 2013 #4820
Fabrizio

MSM Repitition of Words strikes fear in people's heart closes the minds;Racist>Extreme>Hate>

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread