VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2014 #21
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
I think the Jewish MSM is starting to get a bit skittish about connecting all the Jewish dots and clearly identifying members of the tribe. There are increasing numbers of violent Middle Eastern types, running around with multiple axes to grind, both in Europe and in North America.
Good point, must not lead the goyim to an awakening of the perilous nature of the jew.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #22
Ulaidian

Wasn't it strange that the SITE group seemed to release that video before the ISIS lot had intended to, catching them off guard.. now how could a jewish 'security' and investigating group get access to such a video before it is even released.. I wonder..

Old September 3rd, 2014 #23
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Well, that Korean guy was just after Nick Berg and he got relatively little press. That did make international news, but I don't remember it making multiple headlines. It certainly didn't prompt headlines like this:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/politi...gates-of-hell/
True. Read that this morning. Hearing a lot more about it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Here's why LiveLeak won't bother with it:

LiveLeak.com - Clarification on the IS issue.
Liveleak is kike owned. Bought and paid for. You can say anything you want on there about the "rag heads." But if you say anything about their protected species blacks or jews in the comment section you will be banned.

I mean any organization that puts this at the top of every comment section should tell you a little about who is running it. Gotz to reportz da racism to da commisar yo!

Quote:
Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #24
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[new source to me, found searching "sotloff mossad," can't speak to its validity]

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: STEVEN SOTLOFF’S LINKS TO MOSSAD & CIA

So if Sotloff is Mossad and ISIS is Mossad....Foley's execution looks like its staged and his sister looks like Jewish actress gahhh I'm confused

I know it all seems very fanciful. But there is something very dodgy about all this though. Lets be real here.

http://2127news.net/2014/08/james-fo...-will-lead-to/

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 4th, 2014 at 08:00 AM.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #25
Crowe

The first thing I did was tried to find the supposed "gruesome" beheading video, and couldn't find one anywhere on the internet that showed the actual beheading, or even a headless body. There isn't a damn lick of evidence he was killed.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #26
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Here's why LiveLeak won't bother with it:
The Foley video looked fake. No blood as the knife supposedly slit into the throat. Same with the Sotloff vid.

In any beheading, blood begins flowing copiously the second the carotid and/or jugular are breached. See any animal slaughter, or just check out past ISIS productions where they have no scruples about showing graphic executions.

The video cutaway in both "executions" before any blood is ridiculous. What's that about? Good enough to rile up stupid Americans for another mid-east intervention I guess.

Last edited by Trevor Dermott; September 4th, 2014 at 12:52 AM.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #27
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
There's another video like that and you can clearly see they have different teeth. So, they are two different people. Just very similar looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
The video cutaway in both "executions" before any blood is ridiculous. What's that about? Good enough to rile up stupid Americans for another mid-east intervention I guess.
I think it would make sense from a propaganda perspective. If they were to show the beheading in all its gore, then it would not have been fit for prime time television.

Old September 4th, 2014 #28
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
I think it would make sense from a propaganda perspective. If they were to show the beheading in all its gore, then it would not have been fit for prime time television.
You've seen Clanging of the Swords 4, right? This video has been broadcast on western media in screen caps for western audiences no problem. Compared to the stuff in this vid, a beheading is nothing.

http://videos.videopress.com/ix3vGg7...0b3-en_dvd.mp4

It's the propaganda of the deed that matters. They're willing to broadcast brutal murders in their previous propaganda - why the reluctance now?

Old September 4th, 2014 #29
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
The Foley video looked fake. No blood as the knife supposedly slit into the throat. Same with the Sotloff vid.

Blood begins flowing copiously the second the carotid and/or jugular are breached. See any animal slaughter, or just check out past ISIS productions where they have no scruples about showing graphic executions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The first thing I did was tried to find the supposed "gruesome" beheading video, and couldn't find one anywhere on the internet that showed the actual beheading, or even a headless body. There isn't a damn lick of evidence he was killed.

Yeah I can't find this video anywhere either. Then coincidently the JEWISH LIVELEAK breaks its own protocol and suspiciously decides not to show the video. This is bullshit. All of it. The stench of the JEW is all over these beheading videos. I don't know if they faked them or what. Bottom line is we need to stay out of this war.

Old September 4th, 2014 #30
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Yeah I can't find this video anywhere either.
The video in question can be found here for now: http://www.catholic.org/news/interna...y.php?id=56753

Only site I've been able to find it at so far. It's the same as the Foley video. Beheading begins, no blood. Then cutaway to the lifeless corpse with head on top.

Old September 4th, 2014 #31
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
The video in question can be found here for now: http://www.catholic.org/news/interna...y.php?id=56753

Only site I've been able to find it at so far. It's the same as the Foley video. Beheading begins, no blood. Then cutaway to the lifeless corpse with head on top.
Wow its even worse than the Foley video. I think they realised from the first fake Foley video everything was filmed too closely and with too high of resolution. This lead to scrutiny of it being fake.

I wonder who the next fake jewish is victim in the next video? Another mossad/cia agent ready to fake his own death and go underground.

On another note how can the authorities possibly come to the conclusion this is authentic when its clearly even more VAGUE than the Foley one.

Old September 4th, 2014 #32
Trevor Dermott

Here is an animal slaughter video for reference:

Jump to 3:50 to get the point. The same applies to humans, believe it or not. The human neck will spurt blood everywhere the minute the major veins/arteries are cut.

We don't see that in either the Foley or the Sotloff videos - the video cuts out beforehand.

It is hard to believe that ISIS would be squeamish about displaying that given their past propaganda where they wantonly execute those they consider traitors with AK 47s or whatever else they have on hand (see any of the Clanging of the Swords videos).

Old September 4th, 2014 #33
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
You've seen Clanging of the Swords 4, right? This video has been broadcast on western media in screen caps for western audiences no problem. Compared to the stuff in this vid, a beheading is nothing.

http://videos.videopress.com/ix3vGg7...0b3-en_dvd.mp4

It's the propaganda of the deed that matters. They're willing to broadcast brutal murders in their previous propaganda - why the reluctance now?
I don't see those things on prime time TV. Although, I don't watch prime time TV news, but the James Foley video was on dailymail and that's as "prime time" as the internet gets. I think that these "beheading" video were meant for mass consumption, while the videos you mentioned were meant as general propaganda. The vast majority of Americans are not going to visit sites that allow the gore that those videos have. But the "beheading" videos are 'censored' enough to be aired on Fox News. I think that they knew what they were doing when they edited them that way.

Old September 4th, 2014 #34
Patrick Bateman

Next alleged victim to be. David Haines

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

Old September 4th, 2014 #35
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
I don't see those things on prime time TV. Although, I don't watch prime time TV news, but the James Foley video was on dailymail and that's as "prime time" as the internet gets. I think that these "beheading" video were meant for mass consumption, while the videos you mentioned were meant as general propaganda. The vast majority of Americans are not going to visit sites that allow the gore that those videos have. But the "beheading" videos are 'censored' enough to be aired on Fox News. I think that they knew what they were doing when they edited them that way.
Watch it before it's taken down.

Old September 4th, 2014 #36
ToneDeaf

Coincidentally, israeli 'news' hid the info of his israeli
identity. An obvious attempt to pit one against the other :
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/303452

Yet hours earlier :
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0GY0ZK20140903

Old September 4th, 2014 #37
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Coincidentally, israeli 'news' hid the info of his israeli
identity. An obvious attempt to pit one against the other :
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...sh.aspx/303452

Yet hours earlier :
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0GY0ZK20140903
Him being "Israeli" doesn't fit the agenda. Better to make him American to get the lemmings all stirred up.

Quote:
Here is an animal slaughter video for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n7CYc5-PDQ

Jump to 3:50 to get the point. The same applies to humans, believe it or not. The human neck will spurt blood everywhere the minute the major veins/arteries are cut.

We don't see that in either the Foley or the Sotloff videos - the video cuts out beforehand.

It is hard to believe that ISIS would be squeamish about displaying that given their past propaganda where they wantonly execute those they consider traitors with AK 47s or whatever else they have on hand (see any of the Clanging of the Swords videos).

My god. This is disgusting.

Okay I admit I'm actually eating a beef sausage in a piece of bread as I write this but FUCK surely there is a more humane why of killing these animals? Just seems unnecessarily barbaric to traumatize the animal like this.

Old September 4th, 2014 #38
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
...Liveleak is kike owned. Bought and paid for...
What does that have to do with their refusing to host phoney executions? Since Sotloff was or, more than likely, still is one of theirs, wouldn't it make sense to host the phoney snuff, so to agitate viewers into their favor?
Quote:
...Foley's execution looks like its staged...
After I just got done saying exactly the same, you answered that it wasn't hosted because LiveLeak are "kikes". So, what if Herr Linder was to parrot your recent discovery with that same answer?
Quote:

In any beheading, blood begins flowing copiously the second the carotid and/or jugular are breached. See any animal slaughter, or just check out past ISIS productions where they have no scruples about showing graphic executions.

That's why it's not likely ISIS, but imposters filming fakes to keep in their back pockets to play at opportune times. Supposedly, was that Foley video somewhat older.

Old September 4th, 2014 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

SEPTEMBER 03, 2014

Set Up and Sold Out on the Kilis-Aleppo Highway
Did Israel Offer ISIS $10 Million to Free Steven Sotloff?
by FRANKLIN LAMB
Ein el Helwe Palestinian camp, Lebanon.

Details are not yet fully known to this observer but reliable sources who do know and monitor Daash report that ISIS rejected frantic Mossad efforts to buy the release of American journalist Steven Joel Sotloff.

This much is credited with a fair amount of certainty. On 8/1/14 Steven Sotloff, born and raised in Florida, checked into Room 303 of the Hotel Istanbul in the small border town of Kilis in southern Turkey. Three days later on 8/4/14, shortly after checking out of the hotel and heading to the border to take the Kilis-Aleppo highway south in Syria, Mr. Sotloff and his “fixer” were abducted at a check point manned by unknown jihadists.

An acquaintance, who met him in Kilis, reported that shortly before Mr. Sotloff left for Syria:

“Over beers at Kilis’s only bar, Sotloff told me he was sick of being beaten up, and shot at, and accused of being an Israeli spy. Just the day before, Turkish police had hit and pepper-sprayed him for taking pictures at a protest in a nearby city. He told me he wanted to quit reporting for a little while, at least on conflict in the Middle East, and maybe apply to graduate school back home in Florida. But first he wanted one last Syria run. He said he was chasing a good story…”

Informed sources report that his ‘fixer’ set the American journalist up and sold him for cash to rebels fighting the Assad regime. The ‘fixer’ is also accused of, nearly nine months later, stealing the Mossad ‘down payment’ cash entrusted to him for delivery to whichever jihadists were holding Mr. Sotloff.

At the same time the US Zionist lobby has been intensively lobbying the Obama administration to bomb ISIS forces in Iraq and Syria, Israeli agents were reportedly talking with ISIS about obtaining Mr. Sotloff’s freedom and offering ten million dollars to Daash as part of a release deal.

Mr. Sotloff’s ‘fixer’ has since disappeared from public view over the last 48 hours and is no doubt himself being hunted and marked for death as Israeli and perhaps American agents track him.

This is not the first (nor will it likely be the last time) this has happened with Westerners or others seeking to report on events or simply showing up in an exciting place to bear witness or do good. But new arrivals around here are often unaware that the ‘war economy’ along the Turkish-Syria-Iraq border, these days means that just about anything or anyone is up for sale at the right price and there is plenty of buyer’s cash available which attractively pushes up profits. Even sworn jihadists enemies regularly do business through agents, and sometimes directly, with criminal gangs and others in commodities from oil, arms, counterfeit US $ 100 bills, an array of drugs, women, children, would-be jihadists and just about every other ‘commodity.’ This while simultaneously they fight each other nearby and pledge devotion to Allah and loyalty to ‘humanity.”

Mr. Sotloff who was in Libya during June of 2011 and covered parts of the Libyan civil war from Benghazi and Misrata in eastern Libya was accused at the time by the Gadhafi regime of being a Mossad agent. ISIS also reportedly had come to believe he was an Israeli agent based on information from derived from prisoners during interrogations, which likely included torture. Yet, being accused of working for a foreign government these days in this region is not uncommon. This observer has been accused of being a CIA agent while at the same time being of being a supporter of the Lebanese national Resistance led by Hezbollah. Many around these parts simply do not understand why someone from a ‘safe and prosperous country’ would be over here if he was not being paid by some government’s security services.

With respect to the alleged Mossad offer, ISIS reportedly balked at the proposal for several reasons, including the one stated publicly about the beheadings of both Mr. Foley and Mr. Sotloff: the US bombings of ISIS fighters in Iraq. An additional reason, reported to this observer, was the most recent Israeli aggression against Gaza. “Think of this execution as also a gesture to the Palestinian Gaza Resistance. As the Zionists do not put any value on other than Jewish lives let them taste justice. No Jew, Christian or Muslim who works for Mossad or who works to confiscate one inch of Arab land will be treated with respect. They will taste Allah’s punishment.”

Was the fact that Mr. Sotloff was Jewish and had written for the Jerusalem Post a factor in his savage murder? Possibly. In today’s Middle East line-up a person’s religion unfortunately is sometimes of paramount importance in determining if one lives or dies.

By all accounts Steven Sotloff was a good man and no probative evidence has surfaced that the American was anything other than what he appeared to be. Caught up in Middle Easter politics for which few are prepared and fewer these days become should feel confident about their personal security.

Franklin Lamb is a visiting Professor of International Law at the Faculty of Law, Damascus University and volunteers with the Sabra-Shatila Scholarship Program (sssp-lb.com).

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/...teven-sotloff/

Old September 4th, 2014 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
So if Sotloff is Mossad and ISIS is Mossad....Foley's execution looks like its staged and his sister looks like Jewish actress gahhh I'm confused

I know it all seems very fanciful. But there is something very dodgy about all this though. Lets be real here.

http://2127news.net/2014/08/james-fo...-will-lead-to/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGrf2yyMno
This is retard shit. Anything talking about actors is bs. Every single thing that happens these tards pop up.

Tags
#1, isis, sand niggers

Thread