Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2016 #2781
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will William on Stormfront 07 August 2016
Please, young anonymous critic, don't preach to me about objectivity in matters concerning Dr. Pierce and the National Alliance. You are probably unaware that Dr. Pierce also appointed me to be his National Alliance Executive Officer before you were born.
Now Williams claims that held the title of "National Alliance Executive Officer." Williams lied again. Williams got fired from his short-lived membership coordinator position. Then Williams was made a region coordinator. Williams failed at that job too. Then Williams left the National Alliance after Dr. Pierce refused to help Williams abuse April Gaede.

I underscored the word "anonymous." Williams doesn't allow anonymous critics, but Williams allows anonymous to send him money.

Old August 9th, 2016 #2782
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Williams lies calling me a friend of Dilloways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
Now Williams claims that held the title of "National Alliance Executive Officer." Williams lied again. Williams got fired from his short-lived membership coordinator position. Then Williams was made a region coordinator. Williams failed at that job too. Then Williams left the National Alliance after Dr. Pierce refused to help Williams abuse April Gaede.

I underscored the word "anonymous." Williams doesn't allow anonymous critics, but Williams allows anonymous to send him money.
Dilloway is no friend nor Williams as both snitched on me to the S P L C !

Old August 9th, 2016 #2783
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Au contraire I am not discussing Pierce's private life I am discussing his legacy.The legacy that has been hijacked by the bogus Williams and the sexual deviant Strom.
Andy: Please do not speak French. I'm sure they don't appreciate it. Talk about something slimy hijacking something of value. (A metaphor, which you say you are an expert at).

Quote:
As long as these two blighters have control over the legacy that Pierce left, white nationalism in the US and by extension worldwide will forever be in disrepute in the eyes of ordinary decent people. You appear to believe that Williams activities and Stroms conviction are some sort of management issue that can be dismissed on the basis that you admire the depraved brace of loons. This is not the case and you will not get away with it.
Au contraire, Andy! (I can say this my mom is part French)
Sil vous plait, I think no such thing!
I believe Williams (and so do the courts, sweetie) was given the Alliance legitimately in 2014, and you just can't get your grubbos on it! And you'd do ANYTHING to get it-save getting off your ass and building something from the ground up, amirite?

Quote:
Why you should want to champion this pair of bogus depraved characters is beyond discussion and reasoned debate.
Then get lost and don't talk to me. You are beneath me in both character and intelligence as you attempt to attack both. Lame.

Quote:
You are in their thrall, a submissive megaphone for their lies and depravity, it is grotesque and must cease.

Williams has admonished me for writing on here repeatedly, believing it to be disturbing and a waste of time. I do it because I want to.
Have you ever worked on an Atheist TV Show manning the phones? I did. Real trolling goes on, and I combat them with facts real well. And they don't like it. I do. I like beating bad people at bad games. Or at least getting the other side out there.

Good luck trying to make me do something, anonymous.

Quote:
It used to be the custom that when overwrought melodramatic females became obsessed with an issue to recommend some gardening or perhaps a new puppy, have you considered these options? Surely a better way for you to pass your time than championing a pair of bogus cynical system stooges in their self created clusterfuck that is the NA
This is what I like to call the 'vagina method' of insult. Loser!!

I haven't gardened in a while but do have a dog.
You go back in this movement to when? 1982? That makes you quite a bit older than me. STILL AFRAID TO SAY WHO YOU ARE!!?
Since this website allows some venom, I'll ask this metaphorical question: which one of us is the 'p**sy?'

BTW-Talk about overwrought-you practically are PMSing over getting your hands on the NA! So sad!

DILLOWAY TIMELINE, or NO MORE COMMENTS TO ME, they must 'cease', lol!

Old August 9th, 2016 #2784
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

He was addressing the question of a young, anonymous critic on Stormfront, pointing out to him that he'd been Dr. Pierce's second in command of the National Alliance before he was even born. From January 1992 to January 1994.
Didn't you come bobbing along in 1996??
The official title Dr. Pierce gave Williams was Membership Coordinator, he was the first person to have it. He was NOT FIRED but left after a 2 year period of obligation. PROVE OTHERWISE AS YOU'VE DONE WITH NOTHING SO FAR.
Then Dr. Pierce then made him the first Regional Coordinator WHICH HE WAS FOR 8 YEARS.
But he was fired BEFORE THAT?!
Prove up these abuse allegations, too. That's libel otherwise.

The folks who 'demand' I 'cease' talking on open forum might wanna check their First Amendment. If you even have a copy of the Constitution handy-you can google it.

And of course if you were winning these arguments, presenting kick butt irrefutable evidence, you'd make no such 'demands.'

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 9th, 2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: remove quote

Old August 9th, 2016 #2785
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Will Williams' "war injuries" are fake. Williams told me that he studied PTSD and then faked PTSD to get a "disability."

Williams has always been a troublemaker. Williams told me that it took him an extra year to get through high school because Williams caused a problem with one of his teachers. Williams was a born troublemaker.
He told you this. That's your evidence, I presume? Run that by any Veteran in Texas and they will laugh you off the planet as hard as it is to get VA Benefits. Then they'd probably at least lightly slap you for insulting a combat vet.

Always a troublemaker? More of that fine evidence-he TOLD YOU that a teacher thought he sucked. Sure, Bob.

BTW-Teachers can be awfully stupid. I question the intelligence of those that enjoy school, even though I'm well educated I never enjoyed repetitive spit back pablum school learning. How about you Bob?
I'm assuming your teachers thought you were just ducky. One doesn't own a Kmart otherwise.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 9th, 2016 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Clarify

Old August 10th, 2016 #2786
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
He (Will Williams) was addressing the question of a young, anonymous critic on Stormfront, pointing out to him that he'd been Dr. Pierce's second in command of the National Alliance before he was even born. ... he was the first person to have it. He was NOT FIRED but left after a 2 year period of obligation. ...
Williams was membership coordinator, but Williams was never an "Executive" anything.

Williams never supervised anyone.

Williams was fired, and for picking fights.

Williams was absolutely not "second in command."

Auntie Em has obviously had many recent direct contacts with Williams, and Auntie Em believes Williams' lies.

Old August 10th, 2016 #2787
Kenny King

Quote:
Williams was membership coordinator, but Williams was never an "Executive" anything.

Auntie Em has obviously had many recent direct contacts with Williams, and Auntie Em believes Williams' lies.
Bob, you have done a wonderful job putting this whore in her place.

She got upset with me on Stormfront and stalked me for several days. Even reported me to jack boot. Not like an old man my age gives a shit. Just odd a woman defends child molesters like Strom. That is where our 'fight' begun. She likes men who rapes kids, I don't.

https://kukluxklantruth.wordpress.co...front-stalker/

"A nigger is a child. Jews are a dangerous people." - Robert Shelton, Imeprial Wizard of the United Klans of America

Old August 10th, 2016 #2788
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Em seems to be not the only one that believes his lies.

Quote:

Bob, those that believe that I am a "friend of Dilloway",
according to Will Williams, are just as naive as Em here.
I am not a friend of ANYONE that speaks to the SPLC.
I was not the one that used him to move Dr. P's library to
TN and hired him and let him have access to give to the SPLC.
That was Will W. Williams' "friend" and both snitched and outed
me to the SPLC. FACT!

Old August 10th, 2016 #2789
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Hi Kenny, you fat, sick loser who got banned by the good Aryan men at Stormfront!

Here is the link to your blog that you posted on Stormfront about your thoughts on my vagina, how I should be having sex in the kitchen, and was a feminist dyke:

https://kukluxklantruth.wordpress.co...front-stalker/

As if anyone who read it wouldn't know it is insane, psychotic sexual ranting and an attempt to scare the wimmenz. Loser!

The title, however, is LIBEL. Dat's what got you in trouble, stupid. You can be a pervert all day in your own netherworld, but you can't link slander onto a forum and harass a paying member with it.

Like running at someone with knives and stabbing them yelling -she won't stop getting stabbed!!
Did you think the mods couldn't figure out when what was sent?
Soo dumb!

So as anyone can see the sickness of the blog, the title is easily proven libel. Very dumb crime, so traceable-people can see exactly when it was posted and replied to.

Should anyone want to bother taking action beyond reporting it to the internet crime complaint folks, who will make a determination if that person should be charged or have their blog deleted. As for civil action on it, naahh-do I think anyone with any sense is visiting Kenny King's FAKE Klan blog??

He had to beg us to see it, by posting it EVERYWHERE on Stormfront like a retard

Thought the explicit sexual content would bother me, not realizing it makes him look bad exclusively. So dang dumb.

The entire Klan-the real one on Stormfront and VNN, Klarn, Walter Fairchild II, and others, were being slandered on Stormfront by this loser since last July.

I've been on Stormfront since 2013. LMAO-Retro-active stalking? Time travel, perhaps?

The mods read all the threads Ol Kenny came onto, and how he followed me to them.
He was spoken uber politely to on the Clint Eastwood thread, I quoted Eastwood. His two sentence rebuttal was the first venomous interaction with me. But he watched how far he took it and bowed out. All losers are cowards like that. Had no rebuttal about Eastwood except attacking my femaleness.
Loser.
And shown documents without insult on the NA thread, except the suggestion that he did not read them, as an account has to be set up with the court. He didn't rebut that he read them. So he didn't.

Some stalker! How long was I on that thread before goober showed up?

Then he came onto the 'Aryan National Alliance has a meeting' thread and posted his SEX FANTASY blog that otherwise nobody-especially an intelligent atheist with no interest in the freaking Klan-would have ever seen in a million jillion years. LOL!

Then when he got called out by all the men and me, and subsequently ignored:

He posted it on my PRIVATE BLOG.
I reported it to the ICC, then removed it after leaving it up a while (a couple friends said leave it up a bit after its reported).

So, um, yeah-'stalking victims' always go, when being ignored, onto someone's private blog-and like a little cowardly loser post filth under 'UNKNOWN'!

So at this point he's not even been reported by me on Stormfront, but the men in the Klan have already complained.
They threatened him with violence and I told em HE WASN'T WORTH IT and to stop saying violent things on open forum. Ignore the stupid bastard, he's worthless. Didn't want them to get in trouble over it.

Then, still simply being ignored, ol' fatso needs attention.
An attention whore and dirtbag never will just go away.

So he had a 'looks at meh' fest.

I mean, he didn't come to Stormfront to let's say, start a PLE or something, LMAO. Visiting my page was his top priority. He will not be reading Goethe and seeing how it applies to life.

Posts it (the psycho kitchen sex rant linked above) on my wall at 4AM. Are you up all night with me on the brain, psycho? Gross!!!

So I report that.
Go to psycho's wall and tell him he's reported.
He comes to my wall and-get this-puts 'She's staking meee!' and pastes the sex a thon on my wall again.

I report that.
Go to his wall to tell him he's reported every time he comes back.
He comes back and pastes it one more time.

Mods take notice and start abating the filth. Want to know what's going on, as THEY CAN SEE HE STARTED THE ATTACK.

After looking at all the links, psycho Kenny King, who contributed so much to White Nationalism on the iterntets from July-now (not a paying member of SF, likely not a Duke contributor either, a slanderer of the authentic Klan groups,etc. was put to sleep.

RIP Kenny King
2016-2016
You were insane and won't be missed
Gone fishin'
doo dah doo dah!

As for VNN, I think I'll post here when the McLaughlin stuff gets going, as more info comes out in the case, if there's something to cover that I want to contribute, I will.

Oh yeah, not a whore, by the way. Only ever called that twice and both times on these WN websites. By a Muslim the first time.

Only by trash, of course!

As for my place, I am nano technology compared to your rotary phone level of stupid.

I know you won't get that, so go prep for the cross lighting and try not to set the top point on fire, it'll spread to the other Klan and it's an oogy mess.

*Disclaimer: no offense intended toward regular Klan, but that was damn funny.

I also want to start a thread on here about Hale's BOP case: I gave him my witness statement info yesterday.
For NA:
I won't regurgitate the info that has been gone over and over here, as the players here are not contributing evidence: I asked for several items I'm not having answered, so until that time, Bob and Kenny and Andy-if not interchangeable ids, who knows-can talk to each other about your correctness and how everybody else is a 'whore' or a 'fag' and other legal arguments that would make Clarence Darrow blush and look for his Black's Dictionary.

Refresher on the evidence I'd like a repsonse to as I responded to requests made of me:
Dilloway timeline to prove someone knew someone was a rat
Proof of faking PTSD to get benefits
Proof of abusing Gaede
Proof of uploading images on the PC without anyone else having access

Unlike anarchists, I like law.
You can't just say things, you gotsta prove it.
You have not. So produce those things, or your accusations are baseless and you should not be responded to further.

Here are some things that will not draw a response and I'll actually have someone else look at this and tell me if it was answered, as no need to inundate my mental space with the following:

*Whore
*Bitch
*Faggot
*Cunt
*Pedophile
*Liar
*Secret Agent
and so on.

If someone could actually produce all of that and win the argument, they would.
Until then, this is a hamster wheel. A swim in the sewer rather than a debate.
So when you get done calling me all manner of filth, you'll start in on each other. That's what trashy gansta dorks do.

Because they can neither win a fair argument, nor create anything on their own.
Hasta Luego (only if evidence is produced to rebut mine),
Emily
(aka the awesome white lady who put the trash out)

*Incoming vile 'she sucks' a-thon, enjoy, dirtbags!!!!*

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 10th, 2016 at 03:29 PM.

Old August 10th, 2016 #2790
Kenny King

Wow. The whore still stalks me, lol.

She defends

1) child rapists

2) the insane

3) women beaters

Judging by her profile pic, I see way. She looks like a man. She been exposed --
https://kukluxklantruth.wordpress.co...front-stalker/.

Have fun molesting kids. Leave me out of your sick fetishes...

"A nigger is a child. Jews are a dangerous people." - Robert Shelton, Imeprial Wizard of the United Klans of America

Old August 11th, 2016 #2791
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
Here are some things that will not draw a response and I'll actually have someone else look at this and tell me if it was answered, as no need to inundate my mental space with the following:

*Bitch
*Cunt
About 5:00 last night, David Martin Pringle shouted toward my home:

the c-word one time,
the b-word three times,
the mf word one time, and
the f word one time

Old August 16th, 2016 #2792
Bob DeMarais

Desperados Waiting for a Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild II on Stormfront
Hey Bob. Since I see you are here which one of you NAARGers are Kenny? We already know!
I have no idea. Like your former leader, Will Williams, you seem to think that everyone that opposes Williams is a NARRG, SPLC, FBI, etc. Williams’ painting with a broad bush is why Williams was such a dismal failure as a portrait painter.

Williams and his diminishing gang got Kenny banned from Stormfront. Not that it matters; Williams is his own worst enemy; his own posts are self-destructive. His second worst enemy is all those that he has chosen as his heroes and role models: Kevin Alfred Strom and Frazier Glenn Miller, just to name two.

Williams’ included a letter from one of Williams’ staunchest supporters in the July 2016 National Alliance Bulletin. The guy started his letter with something like, “My wife of 42 years is Vietnamese, my aunt is a Jew and I am an ex-con.”

Williams and his tiny crew are just “Desperados Waiting for a Brain.”

Old August 16th, 2016 #2793
andy

Quote:
Andy: Please do not speak French. I'm sure they don't appreciate it. Talk about something slimy hijacking something of value. (A metaphor, which you say you are an expert at).

Au contraire, Andy! (I can say this my mom is part French)
Sil vous plait, I think no such thing!
I believe Williams (and so do the courts, sweetie) was given the Alliance legitimately in 2014, and you just can't get your grubbos on it! And you'd do ANYTHING to get it-save getting off your ass and building something from the ground up, amirite?

Then get lost and don't talk to me. You are beneath me in both character and intelligence as you attempt to attack both. Lame.

Williams has admonished me for writing on here repeatedly, believing it to be disturbing and a waste of time. I do it because I want to.
Have you ever worked on an Atheist TV Show manning the phones? I did. Real trolling goes on, and I combat them with facts real well. And they don't like it. I do. I like beating bad people at bad games. Or at least getting the other side out there.

Good luck trying to make me do something, anonymous.

This is what I like to call the 'vagina method' of insult. Loser!!

I haven't gardened in a while but do have a dog.
You go back in this movement to when? 1982? That makes you quite a bit older than me. STILL AFRAID TO SAY WHO YOU ARE!!?
Since this website allows some venom, I'll ask this metaphorical question: which one of us is the 'p**sy?'

BTW-Talk about overwrought-you practically are PMSing over getting your hands on the NA! So sad!

DILLOWAY TIMELINE, or NO MORE COMMENTS TO ME, they must 'cease', lol!
Williams is obviously bogus as are his stooges nonce strom and porky pringle. That aside I have no designs on the NA. As above I think it should be dissolved and left as a monument to Pierces work.
Williams is right you should not post here old nick did until the cosmo boys turned on him and made him look a right toby, they will do the same to you. You really ought to consider the gardening or a new puppy dog, perhaps a husband even give you a bit of focus in life. We had similar issues with Bev at VNNUK but I managed to find her some local nunnery's and seminary she seems to have calmed down a lot since then. I am sure they have such places in the US perhaps it is time for you to inquire if they need any novices.

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 16th, 2016 #2794
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Most honest critics of Will Williams get banned at Stormfront

Quote:
Desperados Waiting for a Brain

I have no idea. Like your former leader, Will Williams, you seem to think that everyone that opposes Williams is a NARRG, SPLC, FBI, etc. Williams’ painting with a broad bush is why Williams was such a dismal failure as a portrait painter.

Williams and his diminishing gang got Kenny banned from Stormfront. Not that it matters; Williams is his own worst enemy; his own posts are self-destructive. His second worst enemy is all those that he has chosen as his heroes and role models: Kevin Alfred Strom and Frazier Glenn Miller, just to name two.

Williams’ included a letter from one of Williams’ staunchest supporters in the July 2016 National Alliance Bulletin. The guy started his letter with something like, “My wife of 42 years is Vietnamese, my aunt is a Jew and I am an ex-con.”

Williams and his tiny crew are just “Desperados Waiting for a Brain.”
Most honest critics of the NA are really against Will Williams as Chairman
due to his demonstrated lack of any actual Personal Integrity ie. intellectual honesty and moral
courage. Many of those honest critics of Will Williams have been banned and have been
censored at Stormfront myself included to cover up the facts and whole truth of them or
the many unwise decisions made by him as Chairman and Trustee. KAS is the brain.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 18th, 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Old August 16th, 2016 #2795
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Classy?

Quote:
About 5:00 last night, David Martin Pringle shouted toward my home:

the c-word one time,
the b-word three times,
the mf word one time, and
the f word one time
I guess that his hands getting dirty matches his mouth?

Old August 16th, 2016 #2796
Paul Vogel
Banned

Storefront was a typo for Stormfront but on the other hand is correct in that they are not selling any Whole Truth there allowing Will Williams to lie unchallenged by most honest critics of his unwise decisions and clownish behavior, as does "Hadding Scott".

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 22nd, 2016 at 09:29 AM.

Old August 16th, 2016 #2797
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default See How to Infight thread Post number 136 Page 7

Therein you will find true Cosmotheist opposition to the Chairmanship of Will Williams based upon actual Cosmotheist values of Whole Truth and not just self serving lies and hypocrisy.

Old August 18th, 2016 #2798
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default The Cover ups Continue as do the Lawsuits over control of the NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
The National Alliance under WWW from 2016 to ....?

From "A New Hope without EG" to just another new "Soap Opera" under and due only to WWW.

See:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights...ionalist_corn/

Actually, "Nationalistreturns" has mostly all gotten it right.

See from:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-21/

... till end.

Stormfront did delete the whole truth of what actually happened when I revealed it ALL there
and most likely WWW's "JackBoot" aka "Lick-boot" censored many posts and inactivated my SF account.

"Cosmotheist" resigned from both the NA and WB due to Will W. Williams' "unwise decisions".
Both in promoting Michael O. and his limited interpretation of Cosmotheism vs my own and
also in firing RD with such "butt-hurt" that RD only ran to the SPLC to spill the beans on all
and everyone and everything that he knew or all before I had emailed RD about my own
resignations and all without WWW telling me all beforehand of that RD breach of security.

I was not EVER any "subordinate" nor any paid "employee" but was only posting ADV to WB weekly
all only at WWW request. That false charge of "insubordination" was and is just more nonsense to cover
up only for WWW own incompetence and own lack of good judgement in hiring and firing staff like M.O.
and GD and most especially RD, just for a few examples.

See from SF:
=====================================================================================================
01-02-2016, 05:54 AM #328
Bob DeMarais
Master of the Lawns
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Bob DeMarais
Default Re: The new National Alliance endures a soap opera

Will Williams has hired only three people to work at the Hillsboro headquarters. I am a neighbor and have been since 1996.

Employee Dilloway: In December 2014, Williams brought Randolph Dilloway to the Hillsboro HQ, and told me what a wonderful guy Dilloway was. Williams knew Dilloway quite well and for some months. Within weeks, Williams was badmouthing Dilloway. In April, Williams bragged to me that he challenged Dilloway to a fight on the roof of the two-story Main Building and chased Dilloway off. On 3 May, two law enforcement vehicles came charging in the gate, after Dilloway called 911 and reported that Williams had attacked Dilloway at his residence and chased Dilloway away. Williams gave Dilloway a $5000+ pickup in exchange for Dilloway signing a “purported” employment severance agreement and Dilloway leaving HQ immediately. Dilloway is rumored to be in a witness protection program; in any event, apparently he is in hiding.

Employee DeCourcy: In April 2015, Williams sent Ms. DeCourcy to the Hillsboro HQ and told me what a wonderful person DeCourcy was. Williams said that DeCourcy’s job was to supervise Dilloway, because Williams could not communicate with Dilloway. Within a few weeks after Dilloway left, Williams was badmouthing DeCourcy. By 15 September, DeCourcy was deathly afraid of Williams. Williams complained to me that he could not communicate with DeCourcy. On 30 September, Williams attacked DeCourcy and tried to choke her. Michael Oljaca pulled Williams off. On 31 October, Williams broke into a storage building and hauled off all of DeCourcy’s stored belongings. DeCourcy obtained a temporary protective order against Williams. A warrant was issued for Williams’ arrest. On 16 December, six or seven law enforcement officers came charging in and arrested Williams.

Employee Oljaca: In July 2015, Williams sent Oljaca to the Hillsboro headquarters. Williams told me what a wonderful guy Oljaca was and that Oljaca’s job, as Chief of Staff, was to supervise DeCourcy, because Williams could not communicate with DeCourcy. On 15 December, Williams attacked Oljaca while they were discussing the choking incident; Williams’ could not communicate with Oljaca without resorting to violence. On 16 December, a Magistrate granted Oljaca a temporary protective order. On 21 December, Oljaca testified in a hearing concerning a protective order against Williams. Before Oljaca could return home, deputies came charging up to the property and arrested Williams after Williams broke into Oljaca’s residence. Williams bonded out upon condition that Williams not return to West Virginia until 26 January when Williams has three court hearings.
---Bob DeMarais

=====================================================================================================

It is high time that ALL such "Leaders" are held alone accountable for their own "unwise decisions"
and that "no more cover-ups" like that over at SF or within the "new" NA will be tolerated by either
members, staff, or any BOD's, or ALL of these are also to be held equally complicit in these snafus.

It is time for a new Chairman of the NA that ACTUALLY upholds Dr. Pierce's true Cosmotheist ideals, values, goals, and standards.
Or will we ALL just see the FINAL END of a revived corpse of just a zombie NA that's under WWW or "heaven forbid" CI NARRGs?

Time will tell.

The NA saga, in any event, now drags or it limps, or just shuffles along still into 2016!
Well NARRG lost due to a lack of any legal standing of which is a mixed blessing from the true Cosmotheist point of view. However, JM might have standing and might be able to hold those accountable.
Time will tell soon enough.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 19th, 2016 at 11:24 AM.

Old August 19th, 2016 #2799
Bob DeMarais

Look in the Mirror

Will Williams latest complaint is the SPLC’s outing of a former National Alliance member (from the 1980s).

Williams hired Dilloway, whom Williams had known for seven years and Williams gave Dilloway absolute and unlimited access to all the NA’s records. On December 9th 2014, Williams put Dilloway in charge of the NA’s West Virginia buildings and visited Dilloway about once a month.

Relations between Williams and Dilloway immediately started to deteriorate. months later, and after at least two physical confrontations, Dilloway left the property under terms dictated by Williams.

Now if there was a security leak to the SPLC, who is responsible? Williams, of course.

Then Williams put a second person in charge and gave her absolute and unlimited access to all the NA’s records. Williams fired this person after choking attack by Williams.

Williams put a third person in charge and gave him absolute and unlimited access to all the NA’s records. Williams says he fired this person.

Then, Williams put David Pringle in charge and gave him absolute and unlimited access to the NA’s records at Hillsboro. Last month, Pringle told the FBI that he’s not sure what records he has and that his girlfriend has “started getting rid of those.... ask her.”

Do you suppose that convicted felon Kevin Alfred Strom, who has continuing legal problems is a security risk? Strom took a guilty plea once before.

How about Williams’ practice sending out many copies of his highly confidential emails? Williams’ current foes, have many of these.

So who is the security problem?

Old August 19th, 2016 #2800
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default A Rat in the White Nationalist Corn?

Quote:
Look in the Mirror

Will Williams latest complaint is the SPLC’s outing of a former National Alliance member (from the 1980s).

Williams hired Dilloway, whom Williams had known for seven years and Williams gave Dilloway absolute and unlimited access to all the NA’s records. On December 9th 2014, Williams put Dilloway in charge of the NA’s West Virginia buildings and visited Dilloway about once a month.

Relations between Williams and Dilloway immediately started to deteriorate. months later, and after at least two physical confrontations, Dilloway left the property under terms dictated by Williams.

Now if there was a security leak to the SPLC, who is responsible? Williams, of course.

Then Williams put a second person in charge and gave her absolute and unlimited access to all the NA’s records. Williams fired this person after choking attack by Williams.

Williams put a third person in charge and gave him absolute and unlimited access to all the NA’s records. Williams says he fired this person.

Then, Williams put David Pringle in charge and gave him absolute and unlimited access to the NA’s records at Hillsboro. Last month, Pringle told the FBI that he’s not sure what records he has and that his girlfriend has “started getting rid of those.... ask her.”

Do you suppose that convicted felon Kevin Alfred Strom, who has continuing legal problems is a security risk? Strom took a guilty plea once before.

How about Williams’ practice sending out many copies of his highly confidential emails? Williams’ current foes, have many of these.

So who is the security problem?
It is clear that the real "Rat in the White Nationalist Corn" is WWW or as NA "Chairman".

Last edited by Paul Vogel; August 22nd, 2016 at 09:26 AM.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread