VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2009 #561
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidio C. View Post
fermi was married to a jewess yes but he was italian and his contributions as an italian should be noted.
Ahh, now I remember. I was getting it all mixed up and sometimes was thinking Fermi himself was a Jew. I believe his sheeny wife wrote an anti-fascist book though. Forgot what it was called.

Old February 2nd, 2009 #562
George Witzgall

Quote:
No, no evidence of that. Not only that the fashions Armani brings out are always in good taste. More or less conservative. The style is not over the top. It is elegant, graceful for females. Gentlemanly for males. He is not flamboyant, keeps to himself, composes himself well. Plus he speaks Italian beautifully.

Besides when I speak of style I'm not speaking of the person, but what is brought out.
he admitted to having men in his romantic life in a 2000 Vanity Fair interview. his live-in lover died of AIDS in 1985.

NEW WRINKLE'S IN ARMANI'S PAST
BY GEORGE RUSH AND JOANNA MOLLOY With Lola Ogunnaike

Wednesday, September 13th 2000, 2:14AM

The emperor has suddenly decided to take off his clothes.

Fashionistas from Milan to New York are sure to be stunned that Giorgio Armani, the understated designer, is finally opening up about his bisexuality, as well as his fear of getting old.

In the new issue of Vanity Fair, the couture prince reveals that he almost quit the fashion business after his former lover, Sergio Galeotti, died of AIDS at age 40.

"I thought about that," says Armani. Even though they were no longer lovers at the time of Galeotti's death, Armani confesses that, "During the year of [Galeotti's] illness, I sustained myself with medications [antidepressants] in order to be able to stand the [frail] voice of

Sergio on the phone."

Armani later realized that work was his ladder out of sadness. "I don't know how I did it, but I did it," he tells writer Judy Bachrach.

Mind you, Armani was once engaged to a woman. "I have had women in my life," he admits. "And sometimes men. ... To do this work, one must have a free mind. Often one doesn't have the time to worry about others."

He has decided, however, that men need less upkeep.

"A woman needs a lot," he says. "A lot of care."

Old February 2nd, 2009 #563
Ovidio C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
he admitted to having men in his romantic life in a 2000 Vanity Fair interview. his live-in lover died of AIDS in 1985.

NEW WRINKLE'S IN ARMANI'S PAST
BY GEORGE RUSH AND JOANNA MOLLOY With Lola Ogunnaike

Wednesday, September 13th 2000, 2:14AM

The emperor has suddenly decided to take off his clothes.

Fashionistas from Milan to New York are sure to be stunned that Giorgio Armani, the understated designer, is finally opening up about his bisexuality, as well as his fear of getting old.

In the new issue of Vanity Fair, the couture prince reveals that he almost quit the fashion business after his former lover, Sergio Galeotti, died of AIDS at age 40.

"I thought about that," says Armani. Even though they were no longer lovers at the time of Galeotti's death, Armani confesses that, "During the year of [Galeotti's] illness, I sustained myself with medications [antidepressants] in order to be able to stand the [frail] voice of

Sergio on the phone."

Armani later realized that work was his ladder out of sadness. "I don't know how I did it, but I did it," he tells writer Judy Bachrach.

Mind you, Armani was once engaged to a woman. "I have had women in my life," he admits. "And sometimes men. ... To do this work, one must have a free mind. Often one doesn't have the time to worry about others."

He has decided, however, that men need less upkeep.

"A woman needs a lot," he says. "A lot of care."

Well then I stand corrected. Thanks... He swings both ways. He is not a homo but bisexual.. Figures why his styles are not fruity. It was around this time (late nineties) that I gave up on the whole dressing professionally thing. Since I realized I was giving my money for overpriced shit that was not made in Italy, France, Spain or the U.S. anymore and being run by Jews. Before that, not much was known about Armani. there was suspicion but he was always very private and well spoken.

Old February 3rd, 2009 #564
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
White Role Models

JEWED

Since when are Greeks white?

And since when are negroes "white" rolemodels.

Nice try. Racism fail haha. That's a good one.

Old February 3rd, 2009 #565
Nick Succorso

Tennis?

JEWED

Last edited by Nick Succorso; February 4th, 2009 at 12:46 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2009 #566
Nick Succorso

Baghdad?

JEWED

Old February 4th, 2009 #567
Nick Succorso

Old February 4th, 2009 #568
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
The morphology on all Greek statues and works clearly shows they're White and if they are non-White how do you explain the fact that Greece, even after being mixed with Turkoid filth is still predominantly of a European haplotype and mtDNA genotype? You don't know shit do you? How about a cyanide pill?

Old February 4th, 2009 #569
Ovidio C.
Banned

Quote:

Nice try. Racism fail haha. That's a good one.
What do you mean by racism failed? Nothing in the pictures shows racism.

Is that all you do run around posts citing "racisim"

George Witzgall runs around trying to prove every person is a fag, and you try to show that what? pictures are non white?

If you don't believe the Greeks are non-white, then I suggest you study migratory patterns of whites.

But you do not even need archeological evidence to prove this point. Because if the Greeks were non white, wouldn't some other race or people carry out their traditions? IF the Greeks were Egyptians, or Persians why aren't there any statuaries, pieces of art, philosophical treatises, mathematical inquiries like that of the Greeks?

Simply because they are not of your blood but ours. Greek artistic expression was carried from Greece to Rome to Florence, Germany, France, England.

Philosophy carried from Socrates to Plato to Aristotle (I know I am skipping many) to Descartes and so on.

Instead of running around writing nonsense show us where you get the idea that the Greeks are not white. Please do not mention Heroditous's writings of the Egyptians. That would be redundant, wrong and boring.

Old February 4th, 2009 #570
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Justice

Justice Jewed

Jennifer Oatman, a 24-year-old waitress from Lake Alfred, Fl, pleaded no contest to DUI manslaughter in a crash that killed another woman's unborn baby. Oatman, made an illegal U-turn at a red light, and Tijuana Hardy, who was pregnant, collided with Oatman's car.

She will receive a four year sentence at minimum. 5

Jewish Girl Gets Special Treatment
Rachel Ritlop ran a red light and killed two people in a drunken driving accident. Ms Ritlop faced a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 32 years in prison on the charges. At the request of the plaintiff's rabbi the Judge allowed Ritlop probation.

"Thank you," Ritlop sobbed, and told the survivors - "I'm sorry." 7

Judge Lets Palm Beach Killer Off
Her original sentence was 15 years in prison, but Palm Beach Circuit Judge Abe Burton suspended that and gave her probation. She is not allowed to drink alcohol or go to bars and she must stay in college. The judge also revoked her driver's license, though he will allow a 'Hardship license'.

Burton also ordered Ritlop to make several posters to help educate students about the dangers of drinking and driving. 7

Old February 4th, 2009 #571
blueskies
Banned

Diversity they say is our strength. Certainly not for whitey.Amazing within decades the table turned on whites since MLKoon.
Laws will become more lenient and selective for divershitty .why should they be subject to whitey law? It’s not their country!

Old February 4th, 2009 #572
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
What do you mean by racism failed? Nothing in the pictures shows racism.
Umm, are you saying this thread isn't racist?

Quote:
But you do not even need archeological evidence to prove this point. Because if the Greeks were non white, wouldn't some other race or people carry out their traditions? IF the Greeks were Egyptians, or Persians why aren't there any statuaries, pieces of art, philosophical treatises, mathematical inquiries like that of the Greeks?
Given that our mathematics come from India and the middle east, you can't really say that these things remain within racial groups, and then use that to support the claim that Greeks are white.

Quote:
Instead of running around writing nonsense show us where you get the idea that the Greeks are not white.
Umm, how about the physical appearance of modern Greeks?

I'm not really saying their non-white, I couldn't give a fuck. I'm just surprised that you "white nationalists" would say they were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
The morphology on all Greek statues and works clearly shows they're White and if they are non-White how do you explain the fact that Greece, even after being mixed with Turkoid filth is still predominantly of a European haplotype and mtDNA genotype? You don't know shit do you? How about a cyanide pill?
Very aggressive aren't we?

Old February 4th, 2009 #573
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Given that our mathematics come from India
Indeed written in Sanskrit a language that is Indo-Aryan and similar enough to many Indo-European languages that it has been considered easier for a Russian-speaker to learn Sanskrit rather than English.

Quote:
and the middle east,
The Middle East around Sumer, the cradle of civilization, was until the common age a place filled with Aryan people. The original Sumerians+ The Hittites being the largest contribution of White genes. The Code of Hamurabi clearly denotes that Hamurabi, the ruler, was of a higher stock than the semites.

Mathematics was most strongly developed in Hellenistic Greece and later on was continued by the Persians who were at the time still left in Iran. The largest contributions to the field were; however, made in the Newtonian times and above where the majority of higher mathematics was developed. This space in time was and is by far larger and more significant than everything that came before it easily hitting 95% of all contributions and it all happened in Europe.

Quote:
Umm, how about the physical appearance of modern Greeks?
Mixed with Turks, whats not to get, doofus?
Ancient Greek depictions:

Modern "Greek":

Compare to a turk:

Quote:
I'm not really saying their non-white, I couldn't give a fuck. I'm just surprised that you "white nationalists" would say they were.
When you're dumb everything surprises you.
Quote:
Very aggressive aren't we?
Very stupid aren't we?

Old February 5th, 2009 #574
Larry Heinberg

I'd rather be stupid than harmful.

But it's alright, I've learnt now that Greeks are okay. I'm sure that knowledge will help me when I'm basing my behaviour on racial stereotypes.

Old February 6th, 2009 #575
M. Delataire

Jewed is an intelligent woman who earns a degree in Biology not being able to find work. Thus having to pose for erotic photographers in order to live.

Jewed are the high school graduates that have such poor penmanship, they cannot write in cursive. Instead they print and use netspeak.

Jewed are those who thought a service industry job would be the end all. They expect to be given everything and have no sense of responsibility or work ethnic.

Old February 6th, 2009 #576
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I'd rather be stupid than harmful.
Well, don't you worry, Larry!
You got stupid covered like a blanket.

Old February 7th, 2009 #577
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Well, don't you worry, Larry!
You got stupid covered like a blanket.
Yes, clearly I'm the stupid one.

I suppose I'd be smarter if I claimed white superiority, then complained that whites have been defeated in every endeavour (yes, even penmanship!) by the invisible forces of the Jews.

Old February 7th, 2009 #578
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Clearly.

Quote:
I suppose I'd be smarter if I claimed white superiority, then complained that whites have been defeated in every endeavour (yes, even penmanship!) by the invisible forces of the Jews.
Where has anyone made that claim?

The issue here is the distortion of our culture over the past century or so through Jewish influence. Nobody here has made any claim about "superiority", which is inherently meaningless in sense you use it.

Old February 7th, 2009 #579
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Nominated for a Darwin Award.

Quote:
Role models for whites. Is your level of comprehension so low that you can't even discern the meaning of an ambiguous phrase in its context?

Old February 7th, 2009 #580
Nick Succorso

Quote:

If what we say is all bullshit why does it upset faggots like you?

Thread