Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is a 9/11 style false-flag attack imminent?
Yes, as a pretext for war with Iran 97 70.80%
No, you are simply paranoid Gerry Fable 14 10.22%
A terrorist attack is likely, by Muslims, not C.I.A/Mossad 26 18.98%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 15th, 2011 #21
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Just to say that I know who "Gerry Fable" is and he is no muslim - he is as he said in his last post.
OK, deluded then?

Ultra semitic religions such as mus and jew are not compatible with the White race full stop.

He can be that Myott(sp) guy for all I care. I've been to muslime countries and know what they're like and it is in no bloody way acceptable, to claim the mudslime is 90% compatible with any pro White movement NS or otherwise.

How many threads have there been about the rape of British kids by mudslimes? Yet someone can post that the very religion that actually condones the rape of children is acceptable and by extension pro White, is outrageous.

In my opinion Bev you should perhaps think that some of the people you know aren't being totally honest with you.

Old January 15th, 2011 #22
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob hayne View Post
OK, deluded then?

Ultra semitic religions such as mus and jew are not compatible with the White race full stop.

He can be that Myott(sp) guy for all I care. I've been to muslime countries and know what they're like and it is in no bloody way acceptable, to claim the mudslime is 90% compatible with any pro White movement NS or otherwise.

*How many threads have there been about the rape of British kids by mudslimes? Yet someone can post that the very religion that actually condones the rape of children is acceptable and by extension pro White, is outrageous.

In my opinion Bev you should perhaps think that some of the people you know aren't being totally honest with you.
You're more than welcome to e-slap him for his views, of course, and for what it's worth, I tend to agree with your *penultimate paragraph.

All I'm saying is that Gerry Fable isn't a muslim as someone said - it's not a case of him not being honest with me - several other people can vouch for him as well, and some of them have known him for decades.

Old January 15th, 2011 #23
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Bob Hayne and Darrius Appleby: Mugs
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old January 15th, 2011 #24
Ted Maul
Banned

Zionism and Jewry are the real enemy. Just because Muslims are more obvious doesn't make them more of a threat. Jewry and Zionism are the only enemy.

Old January 15th, 2011 #25
andy

Quote:
OK, deluded then?

How many threads have there been about the rape of British kids by mudslimes? Yet someone can post that the very religion that actually condones the rape of children is acceptable and by extension pro White, is outrageous.

I agree the blighter is self evidently a fellow traveller of the mudslim scum another philo semitic know nothing cunt with one foot in the enemy camp.A bitch who admires the pakis solidarity against outsiders.He is another one for the ignore list methinks

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 15th, 2011 #26
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I agree the blighter is self evidently a fellow traveller of the mudslim scum another philo semitic know nothing cunt with one foot in the enemy camp.A bitch who admires the pakis solidarity against outsiders.He is another one for the ignore list methinks
Well there's a surprise. Gerry, ignore this complete and utter waste of space. His ignore list is more numerous than the number of posts he has. Incoherent prick.

Old January 15th, 2011 #27
bob hayne

Your wonderful allies Gerry;

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lebanon pic.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	7017

...and of course it's a mossad operation, running those paki rape gangs .....

....NS Gerry?...@£$%ing long way from it....

Old January 15th, 2011 #28
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Your wonderful allies Gerry;

Attachment 7017

...and of course it's a mossad operation, running those paki rape gangs .....

....NS Gerry?...@£$%ing long way from it....
The sign says, "Allah will destroy the terrorist state of Israel."

Do you have a problem with this? For myself, I don't believe in Allah, or Yahweh, or Jesus, but if Muslims ever did destroy the state of Israel, I would be drunk with joy for a good long time.

Mike

Old January 15th, 2011 #29
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
The sign says, "Allah will destroy the terrorist state of Israel."

Do you have a problem with this? For myself, I don't believe in Allah, or Yahweh, or Jesus, but if Muslims ever did destroy the state of Israel, I would be drunk with joy for a good long time.

Mike
Maybe better if you read the rest of the thread......

I'll recap:

muslims = good cos they're supposedly anti jew and muslim terrorist acts are false flag jew op.

...I disagree...look at the picture...jew star with sun wheel...=muslim not really pro White, in my opinion......

Last edited by bob hayne; January 15th, 2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 15th, 2011 #30
Bev
drinking tea

Of course muslims aren't pro white, but the way I look at it is if I have two neighbours and I dislike both of them, then if they start kicking the shit out of each other, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show, not interfere or try and break it up.

Old January 15th, 2011 #31
bob hayne

Quote:
Of course muslims aren't pro white, but the way I look at it is if I have two neighbours and I dislike both of them, then if they start kicking the shit out of each other, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show, not interfere or try and break it up.
Bev, with all due respect, that's a long way from what your pal Gerry was saying.

If mus and jew kill each other, all well and good as far as I'm concerned, however to think that all muslime terror against us is a jew false flag op is ridiculous.

The jew and muslim actually work together when it suits them, ever wondered why Egypt closes it's border to the Palestinians? They should be helping their mus brothers fight the jew - doesn't happen.

All this mus hates jew crap is a smokescreen, they both want to do in the White race - nothing I've ever seen has convinced me otherwise.

Old January 15th, 2011 #32
andy

Yes these deluded philosemites are a bigger threat to the race than even the muzzos and yids.Their belief that common cause can be made with the child raping 75,000 strong terrorist gang of pakis loose in the UK on the off chance they hate jews more than Aryan's is absurd.
So far as I know there are only two "British nationalists" that have publicly embraced mudslimism one is a morbidly obese Scots man and the other is deviant myatt.No normal person would mistake either of them for saviours of the race.Anyone advocating common cause with the enemies of the race is retarded depraved and a cunt pure and simple.

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 15th, 2011 #33
Bev
drinking tea

Yeah, I know that's not what Gerry was saying, that was just my own take on it. Sorry if it wasn't more clear.

As for the fake flag ops - I think it's possible there could be one. I saw another 7/7 article on the Mail site today. A bus driver told 50 passengers to get off one of the buses, which saved their lives.

Conspiracy theorists would wonder why 7/7 is in the news again and whether it was to remind us that "they've done this sort of thing before".....

As to whether 9/11 and 7/7 were false flag ops, my own opinion is that there's some pretty compelling evidence suggesting that 9/11 was. Not so much 7/7.

You do have to wonder why they keep reminding us of terror alerts and sending out tales of armed police protecting Christmas shoppers in major cities, and why they keep "foiling" attacks by raiding muslims - but they never mentioend the foiled plans again. One thing's for sure, if there is an attack committed *by* muslims, they'll have to be bloody careful to cover their tracks because so many people suspect *they* are looking for an excuse to attack Iran and the suspicious ones will minutely examine all available evidence.

Old January 15th, 2011 #34
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Yes these deluded philosemites are a bigger threat to the race than even the muzzos and yids.Their belief that common cause can be made with the child raping 75,000 strong terrorist gang of pakis loose in the UK on the off chance they hate jews more than Aryan's is absurd.
So far as I know there are only two "British nationalists" that have publicly embraced mudslimism one is a morbidly obese Scots man and the other is deviant myatt.No normal person would mistake either of them for saviours of the race.Anyone advocating common cause with the enemies of the race is retarded depraved and a cunt pure and simple.
We'd be worse off under Sharia law too. I don't like the Jews, but surely it's a case of better the devil you know.

Old January 15th, 2011 #35
bob hayne

Bev, the only conspiracy I see is Europe filling up with muslimes - who does that benefit?

Mus and jew.

They are not enemies at a strategic level. Tactics vary, but the war aims of both are the same.

We are at war with a coalition of enemies, do not make the mistake of thinking that tactics = strategy

tactics = how you fight the battle
strategy = the overall war aims

Old January 15th, 2011 #36
Gerry Fable

Quote:
My understanding is that Islam forbids sex with an unmarried woman, including kuffa (non-believers). These so-called Muslims that groom/rape young white girls are doing so against Islamic teaching. They are in fact Kuffa. There are many verses in the Koran that are taken out of context by Islamophobes for propaganda reasons but Islam strictly forbids sex outside of marriage; particulary with non-Muslim women.

I am not an expert on the Koran, but do talk to Muslims and they have told me that Islam does not condone rape of non-Muslim women.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old January 15th, 2011 #37
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Conspiracy theorists would wonder why 7/7 is in the news again and whether it was to remind us that "they've done this sort of thing before".....

Old January 15th, 2011 #38
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
My understanding is that Islam forbids sex with an unmarried woman, including kuffa (non-believers). These so-called Muslims that groom/rape young white girls are doing so against Islamic teaching.
...makes me feel so much better to know that....

...trust your mus pals?.....I've got a bridge for sale if you're interested.....

Old January 15th, 2011 #39
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
What a ridiculous pack of lies!

You are a filthy stinking semite camel-fucking sand-nigger.

You can never be a friend or ally of White peoples.
Islam, A Religion Compatable For The Germanic Peoples

His conversations on a number of subjects were recorded by his closest confidants. One of these was Albert Speer, chief architect and Reich Minister of Armanents and Munitions, who quoted Hitler's regret the Germans accepted Christianity rather than religions which would have been more compatible to them:

"Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking: 'You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?'"

Yet another aspect which Hitler praised was the fact that Muslims preserved ancient texts and passed on knowledge which otherwise would have been lost. He noted the remarkable achievements of Islamic civilization in all fields. During a meeting at the Wehrwolf on the afternoon of 27th August 1942, the Führer said:

"It is only with the Roman empire where one can say that culture was a factor under the government. The government of the Arabs in Spain too was infinitely distinguished: Many scientists, thinkers, astronomers, mathematicians, one of the most humane times, at the same time as a colossal knighthood. When, later, Christianity came there, then one can say: barbarians. The knighthood that the Castilians have is actually one of Arab heritage. If Charles Martel had not overcome in Poitiers: since the Jewish world already seized us - that Christianity is something well of insipid - we would have better received Mohammedanism, those doctrines of the reward of heroism-: combatants alone have the seventh heaven! With that the Germans would have conquered the world. It is only by Christianity that we have been held distant."

Table Talks, authenticated as genuine by David Irving

Old January 15th, 2011 #40
bob hayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Islam, A Religion Compatable For The Germanic Peoples

His conversations on a number of subjects were recorded by his closest confidants. One of these was Albert Speer, chief architect and Reich Minister of Armanents and Munitions,...................................................................

......................The knighthood that the Castilians have is actually one of Arab heritage. If Charles Martel had not overcome in Poitiers: since the Jewish world already seized us - that Christianity is something well of insipid - we would have better received Mohammedanism, those doctrines of the reward of heroism-: combatants alone have the seventh heaven! With that the Germans would have conquered the world. It is only by Christianity that we have been held distant."

Table Talks, authenticated as genuine by David Irving

Interesting, and also a Buddhist

On the 14th of October, 1941, Hitler said: "Nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan. Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself ... I especially wouldn't want our movement to acquire a religious character and institute a form of worship. It would be appalling for me, if I were to end up in the skin of a Buddha."

Given the choice, I'd go Buddhist

Thread