VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2022 #1
Erik T. White

Angry Seven injured in a downturn Orlando shooting

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ge-police-say/

This happened in a popular area in downtown Orlando, FL, and seven people were reported to be injured. I didn't see it posted anywhere in our White forum. The Wall Street is one in downtown Orlando.
Today the Orlando piggies finished installation of weapons detection devices in and around the area of the shootings. The jootube has informed us that if you carry a concealed gun, "Be prepared to have it confiscated."
I do admit that I have carried one of my handguns 🔫 into "gun free areas" that are not off limits by any federal or state law. They were snowflake areas.
I'd bet that the faggot snowflakes would be getting behind me if I had to defend myself or White People who are close to my heart ❤️ 💙 💜

On a personal note this is my first post in far too many months. I somehow got a really bad infection in my left leg in the front quadriceps area. It became a very large problem because an abcess developed in the leg. I also had a whole body reaction with small sores a few mm in circumference all over my body except for my facial area. Fortunately a pal of mine worked out an aggressive antibiotic therapy for this which included IM injections, IV antibiotic therapy AND oral antibiotics. The C & S reported a bacterial disease which was caused by a bacteria rarely seen in the kwa. There was a possibility that I'd have to have surgical intervention to clean away a large area of pus not far beneath the skin; however, that might have resulted in skin and muscle loss. Needle aspiration might have left a cavity in the leg which could lead to re-infection and possibly open the door for different pathogens to invade. The tests I had today showed that the aggressive antibiotic therapy worked 💪 and now it's just a matter of a little bit more healing in a few areas and small things like that.

I've really missed reading a lot of news available only in VNN. I did need some pain medications that make me drowsy on the top of my allergy meds. But I'm going to be back with news that the (((MSM))) won't cover, just like so many other White People post here on VNN. We've got to do this since (((the tribe))) is working overtime to spread leftist views in (((the news))) if it's even reported. We need White Days EVERY DAY to counter the spins spun by (((the tribe!!!!)))!!!!!

Old August 5th, 2022 #2
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I somehow got a really bad infection in my left leg in the front quadriceps area. It became a very large problem because an abcess developed in the leg.
I had the exact same thing. like a knife cutting thru the muscle with every move. I would scream out in pain .

The Dr did not want to drain it since it was moving down the Quads and not upward.. it was a nightmare week, still remember it from years ago.

Old August 5th, 2022 #3
bedford

Does Omar Mateen have a cousin who can come to Orlando and off some more fags? Is the Pulse still around or did they close it and declare it a national monument?

Old August 6th, 2022 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ge-police-say/

This happened in a popular area in downtown Orlando, FL, and seven people were reported to be injured. I didn't see it posted anywhere in our White forum. The Wall Street is one in downtown Orlando.
Today the Orlando piggies finished installation of weapons detection devices in and around the area of the shootings. The jootube has informed us that if you carry a concealed gun, "Be prepared to have it confiscated."
I do admit that I have carried one of my handguns 🔫 into "gun free areas" that are not off limits by any federal or state law. They were snowflake areas.
I'd bet that the faggot snowflakes would be getting behind me if I had to defend myself or White People who are close to my heart ❤️ 💙 💜

On a personal note this is my first post in far too many months. I somehow got a really bad infection in my left leg in the front quadriceps area. It became a very large problem because an abcess developed in the leg. I also had a whole body reaction with small sores a few mm in circumference all over my body except for my facial area. Fortunately a pal of mine worked out an aggressive antibiotic therapy for this which included IM injections, IV antibiotic therapy AND oral antibiotics. The C & S reported a bacterial disease which was caused by a bacteria rarely seen in the kwa. There was a possibility that I'd have to have surgical intervention to clean away a large area of pus not far beneath the skin; however, that might have resulted in skin and muscle loss. Needle aspiration might have left a cavity in the leg which could lead to re-infection and possibly open the door for different pathogens to invade. The tests I had today showed that the aggressive antibiotic therapy worked 💪 and now it's just a matter of a little bit more healing in a few areas and small things like that.

I've really missed reading a lot of news available only in VNN. I did need some pain medications that make me drowsy on the top of my allergy meds. But I'm going to be back with news that the (((MSM))) won't cover, just like so many other White People post here on VNN. We've got to do this since (((the tribe))) is working overtime to spread leftist views in (((the news))) if it's even reported. We need White Days EVERY DAY to counter the spins spun by (((the tribe!!!!)))!!!!!
That's one thing I hate about FL. I notice living in FL is quite different than Missouri in regards the attitude towards firearms. Missouri is much more lax on where you can't carry and penalties are not stiff, plus Missouri is constitutional carry and open carry. I run into a lot of people here in FL that are not big on firearms due to all the New Englanders here. I hate having to carry a mouse gun, Sig p938. in MO I'd just carry a 1911 cause nothing can be done if I open carry.

Glad you're recovering! I myself have not been around. Since mid June been having chest pains. Lots of heart related test all are clean. Going to Orthopedic surgeon on Mon. My primary thinks it's a herniated disk causing the chest pains and shoulder blade pains due to nerve pinching. Taking pain meds everyday.

Old August 6th, 2022 #5
steven clark

Default Seven injured in a downtown Orlando shooting

Erik, sorry to hear about the infection and hope you are recovering. It sounds very terrible.
I'm 70 and in good health, but we had a very terrible flood here in St. Louis, and my car was flooded and is a total loss, as were several others where I live. It is sad, but nothing like your pain. It's good to know that we suffer in degrees, but must look to others for comfort and comparison.

You too, Jeffery. Get well.

Thread