Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2014 #1
Cora McGuire

Default Moonbattery: " we are a pro-Israel site"

I do feel for Dave as he publishes under his real name, but it is still somewhat nauseating to see him characterize posters who talk about the Jewish role in anti-White activity as "hostile trolls"; pathetic really.

Here is his warning to us "obnoxious anti-semites"

Quote:
Jan

Jew-Baiting Policy

For reasons beyond my comprehension, there are some who will despise odious Jewish moonbats like Harvey Weinstein not so much because they are moonbats, as because they are Jewish. It is also hard to understand why they would be attracted to this pro-Israel site, especially considering that the two most dominant influences on my point of view — Ayn Rand and Mark Levin — have Jewish backgrounds.

Other Jewish countermoonbats whom I hold in extremely high regard include Milton Friedman, David Horowitz, Evan Sayet, and Dennis Prager. See Right Wing News for a list of the top 20 most influential conservative Jews.

The focus on Jewishness as somehow inherently malign does worse than distract us from the actual problem, which is left-wing ideology. It also alienates people who might otherwise be valuable allies.

Obsessive anti-Semites have taken advantage of Moonbattery.com’s wide-open comment policy, which allows people to say whatever they please so long as there are no calls to violence. The exception is hostile trolls who attempt to bend the site to their own purposes by commandeering the comments.

Considering that the obnoxious anti-Semitism recently on display is likely to drive away treasured readers, Jew-baiters who persist in these attacks will be regarded as hostile trolls, subject to deletion and blocking as necessary to preserve the site’s integrity.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=41342#comment-964527

It's been a slice, Dave.

Old January 18th, 2014 #2
Martin Barlow
Banned

How can any Jew be a true patriot when they have their own little ethnic homeland in the Middle East?

Old January 18th, 2014 #3
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Barlow View Post
How can any Jew be a true patriot when they have their own little ethnic homeland in the Middle East?

You will be banned for asking that now I'd say.

Tags
anti-white, dave blount, jews usa, moonbattery, neoconservatism

Thread