Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2022 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default I Tried Selling My Gold And Silver in The NYC Diamond District: Here's What Happened

I go to the Diamond District in NYC and try to sell my gold and silver. I talk about how to sell gold and silver and how to buy it. I wanted to see how much the dealers offered me for my 10 ounce Sunshine Mint silver bar and my 1 oz Pamp Suisse gold bar. I tried to sell my gold and silver to three dealers and one pawn shop. See how much lower than the spot price they offer me. Before you consider buying gold or silver, you need to be aware of how to buy it without overpaying and how and where to sell it will out selling it too cheap. I also talk about the only type of gold and silver an investor should buy and why you should stay away from numismatic coins or graded coins.

Old April 16th, 2022 #2
Dan Hadaway

Ebay is the way to go if you want to sell. I remember back in the run up to 50$ a decade ago people were paying like more than a grand for 20 ounces, which is insane.

Old April 16th, 2022 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Has anyone ever walked into one of these places with 62.5 lbs. of silver? Not likely.

Old April 16th, 2022 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Ebay is the way to go if you want to sell. I remember back in the run up to 50$ a decade ago people were paying like more than a grand for 20 ounces, which is insane.
I´ve been told that Ebay charges exorbitant fees.

Old April 16th, 2022 #5
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I´ve been told that Ebay charges exorbitant fees.
Ebay charges 15 percent of the sale price of each item sold.

Old April 17th, 2022 #6
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
why you should stay away from numismatic coins or graded coins.
Very often, the same (((people))) appraising coins are the ones also running the sales platforms/auctions. Or at least, the two parties are very often colluding. That's illegal in pretty much any country you could name, but in that 'industry', it's normal.

That's a pretty good rule of thumb in any context: 'collectibles' are a fucking scam.

Old April 17th, 2022 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking we live in jewish disney land

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Ebay charges 15 percent of the sale price of each item sold.
Ebay is controlled by a network of greasy kikes ...everything that's bought or sold on there THEY get a cut and plus you pay sales tax if you use one of their financial tools to make payment. There are ways around it but pretty much everywhere you turn in the US these dayz the slimey sheeny has his hand in your pocket, that's why itz called the "jewknighted states of amerika" bro!

But I'm sure you were already aware of that ...right?

I manufacture a good bit of the things I need nowadays in my workshop (the internet is a great source of info on how to make stuff) and have started to grow an increasing amount of what I eat in my garden. All the hours my "peers" spend mindfucking themselves with jewish 'entertainment', shopping in jewish stores and making themselves sick eating the poisonous food that's available everywhere I spend learning valuable new skills ...I tell ya the satisfaction gained from giving the fucking system the middle finger is priceless.

Old April 17th, 2022 #8
Crowe

A lot of people are caught up with gold and silver, but there's other rare minerals like Rhodium that have skyrocketed:

Old May 4th, 2022 #9
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Very Good advice. Pawnbrokers are pirates, and they want to steal it, most are jewish parasites.

I think the best bet is to use it directly as a money transaction. You will get more for it.

Pawnshops have a pretty high percentage of kikes running and owning them. You'll never get a fair shake from them.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 4th, 2022 #10
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

The markets are so manipuated by the central bankers the only thing you can do is take physical delivery of the real thing.

Gold stocks and options are fraudulent, they are just paper, and the Jaime Diamonds and central bankers control all of it. You may think your buying gol,ld but you aren't.
Physical delivery is the only way. With real gold, and you have to be careful with that. They are substituting tungsten because they have a very similar molecular weight as gold.

The only way gold is going to reach its true value is with an entire collapse of the currencies, all of them. They are all fiat (paper) money, and they will all collapse.

In 1913 when the jews got control of the federal money, the dollar was a dollar 100 cents. It now has less then one penny of that value. The money we use is virtually worthless, but your physical gold and silver is not.

This is why you need a total collapse for it to reach its true value, they have been manipulating it for years. The central banks need to lose total control for gold and silver to reach its true value.

Bitcoin has been a real catalyst that scares the shit out of the fed jews. It has started to expose them for the criminal thieves they are.
I think bitcoin would be a good alternative to the crooks at the federal reserve, anything would be better then what we currently have.

I hope this helps, don't get too disappointed in your precious metal investments, they are so jewed up and rigged its pathetic.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 6th, 2022 #11
brutus

Buying gold and silver is a good way to hide your wealth from the jew.

Also, coin collecting can be profitable, if one is highly educated in the hobby.

Old May 6th, 2022 #12
bedford

You can find a calculator online for gold spot prices based on carat weight. 10k gold is $24 per gram and 14k gold is $34 per gram for example. But you should call the gold buyers to see what they pay per gram before you sell gold because it varies. They will pay you less than the spot price. I had some 14k scrap gold and a jeweler in Atlanta offered me $21 per gram. He said the refinery buys his gold for $30 per gram.

Tags
buy, gold, sell, silver

Thread