Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2017 #1
Jarl i torpet

Red face Gun hating liberal hypocrites arming themselves in fear of Trumpocalypse

When do liberals ever agree that normal White people might need a gun to defend themselves against attacks from niggers and other creatures the liberals constantly defend? But even though the liberal would gladly deny others the right to self defense from extremely common deadly violence from sub humans, he/she/it will however get a gun for self defense when he thinks he might be the target for attacks in the trumpocalyptic future. Fags are supposedly also getting ready to bring out the really big guns, baaaaang.

Quote:
Gun ownership has traditionally been associated with the right wing in America but the election of Donald Trump has prompted some left-wingers to join gun clubs - and even start preparing for the collapse of society.

"I really didn't expect to be thinking about purchasing a gun. It was something that my father did and I rolled my eyes at him."

Clara, a 28-year-old nursing student, grew up in the Mid-West, where "the folks that had guns were seen as hicks" or were just "culturally different", she says.

But since the election of Donald Trump in November she has started going to a gun range for the first time and is shopping around for a semi-automatic pistol.

"It's been seeing the way that Trump's election has mobilised a lot of the far right and given them hope," she says, citing a rise in reports of hate crimes and neo-Nazi activity.

As a transgender woman, she does not fear for her personal safety in the Californian city where she now lives but she says she knows people in rural areas "who woke up and found a bunch of swastikas and words like 'faggot' and 'trannie' scrawled all over their building".

She foresees a wide-ranging struggle between the Trump administration and the left over issues such as immigration and racial politics.

But won't buying a gun just increase tensions?

"Things are already escalating and they will continue to do so and me not engaging or being prepared to defend my friends by force... isn't going to stop people from being attacked or harassed," Clara says.
Quote:
Some of the new members are reluctant first-time gun owners, says Smith, concerned that isolated acts of aggression against minorities could escalate into something more violent and that a Trump administration will dismantle key constitutional rights, leading to a "more fascist rule than the US has ever had".

The club, which has nine chapters and members in all 50 states, aims to provide a forum for people whose political beliefs do not fit the traditional right-wing gun enthusiast stereotype.

The club's members have a keen sense of irony, joking in their discussion forums about drinking herbal tea and practising yoga "to get fired-up to hit the range".

"In the more conservative gun world, there is definitely a feeling that liberals hate guns," says Smith, who voted for Hillary Clinton and describes herself as a "moderate Democrat".

"If you go into gun forums and discuss your politics, you are very clearly not welcome. Libtard [an abbreviation of 'liberal retard'] is one of the nicer things they say. It can get pretty nasty very quickly."
Oh, the horror.

The suckers have also taken up survivalism since they fear you (Americans) will all soon be living in a post trumpocalyptic wasteland, although...

Quote:
Liberal preppers seem keen to underline the difference between them and their right-wing counterparts, who they tend to regard as paranoid, gun-obsessed conspiracy theorists.
Well, that's a relief.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

Some of these geniuses also have a forum I'm gonna have to check out, hoping for some comedy.

http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/phpBB3/index.php

Hmm, I just saw my signature, thought that was somewhat funny.

Last edited by Jarl i torpet; January 6th, 2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Saw my signature

Old January 6th, 2017 #2
Dan Hadaway

Libtard [an abbreviation of 'liberal retard']

I'm glad they explained that one, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out.

Old January 6th, 2017 #3
Anthony Perroti
Banned

Default Other than some people within our group

People still use the word "Fascist" incorectly.

Tags
funny, guns, hypocrisy, liberals, trump

Thread