Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2015 #1
Dothead
Banned

Default Are there any curry-free forums apart from this one? Need suggestions.

I like spending time posting on popular internet forums. For one, it's a great way to relieve stress and I really find a lot of value in learning about alternative worldviews.

As some of you might know, I hate curry-munchers and consider myself honorary white. I don't want to spend time in forums that have been taken over by curries, Pakis, Arabs and other subhumans. Unfortunately, they seem to have taken over the internet due to their sheer population size...Yahoo Answers, Quora.com, PlentyofFish, Facebook communities, Topic.com..
there isn't really any corner of the Internet's left which don't smell of curry.

Straightdope used to be good but the moderators are crazy over there and flag you down for no reason. It attracts a bunch of angry people. I had recently joined MGTOW.com (Men Going their own way) which was fun initially but that misogyny is really crossing limits...I love women and see no point in continuing their any longer.

I like the blood red color scheme of VNNForum and even after with a lot of your views and I think it's a great source to pick up news in a non-liberal, honest way.

I tried travel forums like travelpod.com and TripAdvisor.com but they're just full of douchebags. Even though I've traveled a lot myself, I'm not superficial about it. My idea of travelling is not to take dumb pictures to post on Facebook but real cultural immersion.

I don't have time to watch TV and I hate most movies and their unintelligent scripts. I really have to spend a lot of time online as I run a mobile app store and keeping track of the business in real time means I often stay up late working dead hours. It's actually boring, monotonous work and I need healthy diversions to remain same.

I don't know how and why I drifted into this site: possibly because I find honest views very refreshing.

But really I want to join other exciting forums with interesting, intelligent people.

I don't like hip hop music and people speaking ebonics and gutter slang.

Last edited by Dothead; October 23rd, 2015 at 02:12 PM.

Thread