VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Hollywood's Jewish Saviors

As someone who has always questioned claims made or inferred from institutions deemed powerful, I have noticed an interesting phenomena recently within the media.

My interest in the propagandistic use of the media started when I was very young. Growing up in Europe and seeing how (((terror attacks))) by Basque Separatists and the “Evil IRA” were exploited to create a climate of fear, whilst simultaneously disarming the public of their rights to self protection, sent a message to me that the media – as described in the popular cult movie Network (shown below) – was indeed a voice that could shape the minds of the individual. I will also take a brief moment to provide a quote from a book that I also found very interesting in the perverse use of the media to manipulate people’s emotions.

So the preceding comments highlight the power of the media and the effect they have on the individual. Now moving onto the main meat and bones of this short post. I am going to discuss a phenomena within mainstream TV series where a main character, who is openly advertised as Jewish, lovingly sacrifices himself for the good of the non-Jewish TV cast around them after the audience is made to sympathize with him. What couldn’t be more blatant is the symbolism and propagandist slant to these episodes/shows.

The first character is from a series called Touch (trailer below) where a character called Avram plays the part of the protector of a child with special abilities. It turns out (of course!) that the Jews knew all about this special child coming due to their prophecies (sound familiar?) and Avram (God bless his little soul) works tirelessly day and night to keep the boy safe and sound, away from any danger. There is one scene where (white) men arrive to kill the young boy and he rushes at the man with a dagger and another scene where he’s kidnapped but refuses to give any information to the boys whereabouts. This super-jew really did an outstanding job.

Moving onto our next savior, we have a series called Quantico, which is based on the activities of the US intelligence apparatus. We get the normal mixed bag of characters from the pain in the ass white guy (of course!) to the gay white guy (where he’s shown on-screen in a tryst with one of his lovers) and the peaceful Muslims working their hardest to save the day. Led by an ethnic “butt-kicking” female (of course, because fuck men remember?!) season 1 ends with one of the most emotionally moving (i.e., manipulative) members of the cast called Simon heroically saving the rest of the team by driving out to a lake to explode a bomb, killing himself in the process. Of course, because he’s Jewish, he needed to be the most moral. Below you will find the bomb-driving scene and also the beginning of Season 2, where they visit his grave and do some really Jewy ritual, which apparently they need to do (as non-Jews they need to help right?). The interesting part of this scene, which is cut off from the video below, is that

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.renegadetribune.com/holly...ewish-saviors/

Thread