VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2017 #1
Lokisflyting

Default Vigilantism

Vigilantism:
When the law becomes unjust the just man disobeys as it is no longer binding on his will. Increasing Draconianism in society engenders increased criminality and when everything in a crime everyone is a criminal. Hence the greater the obligations and restrictions of the scope of natural liberty the more the law will be disregarded as the more popular crime becomes the more acceptable it will be amongst the majority who, in spite of endless mind control, express their will in seditious behavior as a natural release of repressed drives. This is the reason why bread and circuses are perpetually dispersed amongst the masses as a soporific of inner angst and latent aggression, a red-herring dragged across their path to distract from the cogitations they might have regarding the problems imposed upon them: 1)their identification as a problem; 2) the impositions an externally imposed curtailment of liberty; 3) by whom; 4) the solutions and 5)that they must be the ones to solve these problems. In spite of all mind control and societal distractions from the ultimate cause of the problems eventually the oppressed masses become sufficiently deprived and impoverished to realize that there is nothing left they can have in terms of liberty and freedom from external authority and thus having nothing more to lose they are then liberated from their previous dependencies on luxury and indolence and so "take it to the streets" in vigilantism; taking the authority to dispense what they believe is just into their own hands subverting the external authority's tyranny or their own lives at that point rendered meaningless.
Vigilantism is the standing ground over their own person's and property (which may include persons such as women and slaves and children) in violation of the will of an external authority who, through greater might/power has established itself as the master of the citizen who thereby is demoted to slave status. Vigilantism is the assertion of self-mastery and explicitly articulated or no articulated by deed of a willingness to give battle to the master. A slave rebellion de jure but de facto a contention of parties for Mastery over persons and property. The balance of forces is ever attempted to be shifted in the contender's favor through guile or overt acts of brutality. A vigilante is he who, ala Robin hood, stands outside of the system which attempts to circumscribe his being and existence yet relates to the system as an aggressor who disregards the claims to authority of the Other but not necessarily the power wielded by the system if he is to be effective in his purposes of manifesting his will and destiny and establishing himself as a new authority before whom the persons under the charge of the system must prostrate themselves even if he himself prostrates himself in self-sacrifice before them in his combat with the system. Taking the law into one's own hands is an aggressive assertion of [self]mastery that strives to undercut the mastery of Leviathan.
RAHOWA---Racial Holy War!
For #Daily #Cartoons & #philosophical Writings "www.wotanwisdom.blogspot.ca"

Old July 30th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Hmmm...I'll say I'm a fan of Kalle Lasn's 'culture jamming' idea, although it has a whole lefty bend, but the anti-mass consumerism and anti-school aspect I am 100% in agreement with. I still have the book 'Culture Jam' and used to take it around with me like a bible of sorts, to show to people. I still remember one friend who said, "man. that dude has a bar code on his neck!"

The idea that people have that they have equal access to airwaves is laughable--they don't even question it or realize that there is a completely unfair monopoly--that even if you had the money for ad time they have arbitrary laws on the books to keep you off.

So the vigilantism of hijacking ad posters and airtime is a way to illustrate that. A crime, yes, but a real small one should you be caught...much unlike taking a whole village over, lol.

I also remember seeing a film about Ron English on this--they used to hijack McDonald's posters and replace them with images of fatties dying of diabetes. They painted a huge billboard in a Catholic Mexi neighborhood with a 'Let's Get Drunk and Kill Jesus' theme, and had to run for their lives as some local 'Hispanics' said, 'I'm goink to keeeck yer ass', chasing them down before they even finished it, which was funny but kind of pointless--except to illustrate how violent over Jebus illegals become, ha.

The laws are already written by criminals, so it's something one has to think about.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; July 30th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.

Tags
lone wolf, small cells, terrorism, vigilante

Thread