VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2019 #1201
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Can you imagine what they'd do to Moranbong if those green nigs ever got a hold of them if there is a war with North Korea?
You try to shoehorn the Moranbong girls into every thread since you seem to have a bizarre crush on them, but you actually have a point here. This is what African-American zogbots do to Japanese women and girls:

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
May 24, 2010 "Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama went back on a campaign promise and announced Sunday that a U.S. military base would remain in Okinawa.
He called his decision "heartbreaking."

- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
"Okinawans say the U.S. military has been responsible for a number of blights in Okinawa, from serious crimes like rape and drunken driving, to environmental and noise pollution.
Nearly 100,000 residents held rallies in April to demand that the base be moved off the island.
A recent Nikkei newspaper poll said that 59 percent of Japanese believe the prime minister should resign if he can't resolve the fight over the future of the Futenma military base."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...iref=allsearch

Not really very interesting, until we look at what particular race within the US military seems to have a penchant for raping japanese school grirls:

1995: three U.S. servicemen, U.S. Navy Seaman Marcus Gill and U.S. Marines Rodrico Harp and Kendrick Ledet, all from Camp Hansen on Okinawa, rented a van and kidnapped a 12-year-old 6th-grade Japanese girl. They beat her, duct-taped her eyes and mouth shut, and bound her hands. Gill and Harp then proceeded to rape her, while Ledet claims he only pretended to do so out of fear of Gill.
source: "wickipedia"

The convicted rapists:

Notice how small the photos are, and they were hard to find. You have to give the japanese credit, at least 100,000 of them turn out to fight against negro rape. In South Africa, an animal rapes a white women every hour, and the Boer/English can't get up the solidarity to do anything.

This thread is a work in progress. There have been numerous Okinawa rape cases, and I'm willing to make a bet every one is a "person of colour." Feel free to contribute.
Quote:
"May 16, 2008 - CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa — The court-martial of the Marine accused of raping an Okinawa teenager in February is scheduled to start Friday on Camp Foster.

Staff Sgt. Tyrone L. Hadnott, 38, has been charged with rape and abusive sexual contact of a child under 16, adultery, kidnapping through luring and making a false official statement, according to a Marine release.

Hadnott has been in the Camp Hansen brig since his release from Japanese custody Feb. 28. Japanese prosecutors chose not to indict him after the 14-year-old girl withdrew her criminal complaint, citing a desire for privacy."

According to Okinawa police, Hadnott met the girl at an Okinawa City ice cream shop Feb. 10 and drove her to his off-base home, where he attempted to molest her.

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?s...&article=54824

EDIT- the US media won't print his photo-- but the japanese will. Taken through a van, so poor quality, but look close..
Quote:
here are some others. Just look at the names:

"On June 29, 2001, a 24-year-old air force staff sergeant, Timothy Woodland,[confirmed black by Time article] was arrested for publicly raping a 20-year-old Okinawan woman on the hood of a car.

On May 25, 2003, Marine Military Police turned over to Japanese police a 21-year-old lance corporal, Jose Torres[speaks for itself], for breaking a 19-year-old woman's nose and raping her, once again in Kin village.

In early July 2005, a drunken air force staff sergeant molested a 10-year-old Okinawan girl on her way to Sunday school. He at first claimed to be innocent, but then police found a photo of the girl's nude torso on his cell phone.
"

Asia Times, "The Rape of Okinawa" http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle19481.htm
Quote:
Here we have a 2001 time magazine article admitting that all the rapists are negroes, but providing a jewish rationalization for it, a "subculture" in japan that worships blacks.

"In a country notorious for its disdain for people of color-even among Japanese, pale skin has traditionally been the highest mark of beauty-that a subculture has emerged fetishizing blacks raises numerous issues, from the proliferation and power of global image peddlers like MTV to very basic questions of racial and sexual identity. There is an objectifying component to the kokujo's particular infatuation, and by definition that is dehumanizing. If you are saying a black is better than a white, that's racism, albeit through a twisted, hip-hop hula hoop. And isn't part of the appeal of these black Americans that they represent some taboo, the stereotype of potency and virility, combined with the perception that Western men are more romantic than Japanese men?"
---------
"In 1946, Three U.S. soldiers came upon the village on an exploratory foray and raped a local girl. They returned again and again to rape her and others, growing so fearless they sometimes appeared without weapons. The villagers finally had enough. One day, all the men and a few straggling Japanese soldiers ambushed the three Americans and stoned them to death.
The women scrubbed the bloodied stones and the men dragged the bodies up a steep mountain face through jungle to a narrow, deep cave. They hid the bodies and covered the entrance with rocks, never to be touched until 1998 when local police found the cave and the remains within. "We have always called it Kurombo Gama," says Yasumura. Negro Cave. The three soldiers were black."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...#ixzz0oqiVIOWj
Quote:
more crimes in japan (no wonder they're so pissed)-- the fact that you can't get a picture of the perp probably tells you his color, as on the rare instances it is a white guy, his picture is everywhere. The nature of the crime also tells the story:

EDIT: YEP

"YOKOHAMA, Japan — U.S. Navy airman William Oliver Reese Jr. was sentenced Friday to life in prison with forced labor for beating a Yokosuka woman to death while trying to steal her purse.

Calling the crime “shocking” and “dreadful,” the three-judge panel told Reese they doubted the sincerity of his regret but several factors prevented them from giving him the death penalty — including the 22-year-old’s quick confession to the Jan. 3 crime.

Reese, a New Jersey native assigned to the USS Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier, admitted killing 56-year-old Yoshie Sato after drinking all night at a local bar. He stopped Sato on the street, asked directions to nearby Yokosuka Naval Base, then tried to grab her purse."

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?s...&article=37627

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 5th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.

Old February 6th, 2019 #1202
Ray Allan

^^^^^

These fucking animal scum would and will do the same to White women--and men too, for that matter. They certainly did during and immediately after WWjew. Look up the 1945 Stuttgart train station incident. Niggers are doing the same even without wearing one of Uncle Shlomo's clown costumes. There is only one solution to this.

That goes for pale-skinned green nigs, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 9th, 2019 #1203
Ray Allan

Default War crimes of United Kuckdom's green nigs

Old February 10th, 2019 #1204
Jeffrey Smither

I'm not making this shit up. Chump just appointed a former Air Barbie greenie, Faux Jews hottie Lea Gabrielle to head a new department to counter "foreign propaganda."

At least she's hot.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/polit...ate/index.html

Old February 10th, 2019 #1205
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'm not making this shit up. Chump just appointed a former Air Barbie greenie, Faux Jews hottie Lea Gabrielle to head a new department to counter "foreign propaganda."

At least she's hot.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/polit...ate/index.html
as if we ever had any doubt, Fox News, CNN are all CIA propoganda.

so are all the local news stations too.

when you study the protocols , every single word is still implemented, same damn exact plan set up 120 years ago.

protocols say 3/4's of newspapers are to be jew owned.

you will see that same ratio to this day. 1/4 of the stories are not written by kikes. 3/4's of them are propoganda

Old February 11th, 2019 #1206
Ray Allan

Default Laughable and pathetic

Old February 11th, 2019 #1207
rest02

Look how many race mixers are in the military!!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...al&FORM=HDRSC2

Old February 11th, 2019 #1208
rest02

Book Exposing US Army PILLAGING Europe after WW2.

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Spoils-World-...15W3FBYP1GS7BG

Alford reveals in detail the extent to which the U.S. Army of occupation pillaged the defeated German people of their private possessions and public treasures after WWII. Paintings and statuary, jewelry, silverware and china, furniture and all manner of items from private homes were stolen by marauding GIs and their officers. Much museum art, which had been hidden in castles, monasteries and mine shafts was officially confiscated by American military authorities, but then was guarded so haphazardly that insider thieves, including general officers named here, took what they wanted.

Old February 11th, 2019 #1209
rest02

Blast from the past, 1998.

Russian Skinhead Beats Nigger US Embassy Guard.

He then makes this hilarious statement:
Quote:
Moscow police arrested one of the assailants, who by chance was interviewed by a Russian television crew moments after the incident and bragged that he often beats black people on the city's streets.

"To be honest with you, they just seem to be attracted to my fists like metal to a magnet," said the man, who gave his name as "Boose" and displayed his bloody knuckles for the camera. "Everywhere I go, they bite me on my fists."

Aryans 1, Green Niggers 0.

Article:
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs...027-story.html

Old February 12th, 2019 #1210
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest02 View Post
Book Exposing US Army PILLAGING Europe after WW2.

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Spoils-World-...15W3FBYP1GS7BG

Alford reveals in detail the extent to which the U.S. Army of occupation pillaged the defeated German people of their private possessions and public treasures after WWII. Paintings and statuary, jewelry, silverware and china, furniture and all manner of items from private homes were stolen by marauding GIs and their officers. Much museum art, which had been hidden in castles, monasteries and mine shafts was officially confiscated by American military authorities, but then was guarded so haphazardly that insider thieves, including general officers named here, took what they wanted.
Sadly, my own grandfather took part in that in a small way during WWjew like millions of other Worst Generation members. I remember as a kid seeing a box full of German postcards, some dating to the 19th century that he looted from a German home. Also he told me about an antique shotgun he found there or in some other place he boxed up and tried to have shipped back home, but never made it. Probably a Sgt. Crapgame from Kelly's Heroes-type or some other GI grabbed it for himself. But nooo, only Hermann Goering and other evil Nahtzees stole things, not the heroic and virtuous All-Lies. I don't know what happened to the postcards after my grandfather died, my grandmother might have gotten rid of them.

Old February 12th, 2019 #1211
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Sadly, my own grandfather took part in that in a small way during WWjew like millions of other Worst Generation members. I remember as a kid seeing a box full of German postcards, some dating to the 19th century that he looted from a German home. Also he told me about an antique shotgun he found there or in some other place he boxed up and tried to have shipped back home, but never made it. Probably a Sgt. Crapgame from Kelly's Heroes-type or some other GI grabbed it for himself. But nooo, only Hermann Goering and other evil Nahtzees stole things, not the heroic and virtuous All-Lies. I don't know what happened to the postcards after my grandfather died, my grandmother might have gotten rid of them.
Don't feel alone, Brother. My father's side of the family were all green niggers for life except for him. He joined before he was drafted and spent the time stateside as a REMF!!!!! His brothers fought the eevviill natzeez and hated the fact that me and some of my cousins took German in high school and college. My REMF (Rear Echelon Mother F****r) father nearly started a fight with me when he got drunk and I was at home. He started railing about how I was a "naatzee" and I told him to back off since I wouldn't fight him. He did. A few of my great-uncles fought in WWI, paving the way for Germany's horrific treatment and hyperinflation until Hitler straightened out the mess.

We can't choose our family, Brother, we just can hate what they did!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2019 at 03:47 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 12th, 2019 #1212
rest02

What DAVID LANE had to say about the Green Niggers:

From Page 12 of "Deceived, Damned & Defiant".

Old February 13th, 2019 #1213
Gladiatrix

Default Green nigger zogbot loses limbs and then gets molested by TSA monkeys

"Purple Heart triple-amputee vet Brian Kolfage underwent an invasive TSA pat-down at Tucson International Airport on the morning after the “We Build the Wall” town hall.

A TSA agent groped and searched under Brian Kolfage’s hips, buttocks, groin and his half arm searching for what exactly?"

Patriotard cuck. I give zero fucks when they get treated like this and then have to go to "wounded warriors" (LOL) to get gibs from brainwashed Goyim

"Mr. Kolfage told The Gateway Pundit, “It’s unfortunate that every time I travel I get a full search and swabbed for explosives. It’s the times we live in. I understand the security concerns but it’s not TSA’s fault."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...airport-video/

Old February 14th, 2019 #1214
Ray Allan

Default He fought for muh freedumbs

Quote:
Mr. Kolfage told The Gateway Pundit, "It's unfortunate that every time I travel I get a full search and swabbed for explosives. It's the times we live in. I understand the security concerns but it's not TSA's fault."
Wounded warriors with brain damage.

Old February 16th, 2019 #1215
Ray Allan

Default Green niggers moving special forces ass-sets toward Venezuela

US preparing for military action in Venezuela: Cuba

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...tion-Venezuela

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 16th, 2019 at 04:56 PM.

Old February 16th, 2019 #1216
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
US preparing for military action in Venezuela: Cuba

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...tion-Venezuela
If Maduro was smart, he would be organizing a people's militia right now. Perhaps he has already.

Old February 20th, 2019 #1217
Ray Allan

Default What to do with the Big E

(Sorry about the synthesized voice in the video, I think it sucks, too)

I have a suggestion: After removing the nuclear reactors, how about sinking the damn thing in the Marianas Trench? According to the video, the hull itself is radioactive, so the ship really can't be turned into a museum or anything. This is going to be a problem when other nuclear carriers start to be decommissioned.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #1218
Ray Allan

Default Carrier Killer

Old February 23rd, 2019 #1219
Gladiatrix

Default Microsoft Workers Protest Army Contract With Tech 'Designed To Help People Kill'

"Microsoft workers are calling on the giant tech company to cancel its nearly $480 million U.S. Army contract, saying the deal has "crossed the line" into weapons development by Microsoft for the first time. They say the use of the company's HoloLens augmented reality technology under the contract "is designed to help people kill."

In a letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and President Brad Smith, the workers also say the company is failing to inform its engineers "on the intent of the software they are building."

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/22/69711...QTPS9cOB9tETsE

Old February 23rd, 2019 #1220
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Microsoft workers are calling on the giant tech company to cancel its nearly $480 million U.S. Army contract, saying the deal has "crossed the line" into weapons development by Microsoft for the first time. They say the use of the company's HoloLens augmented reality technology under the contract "is designed to help people kill."

In a letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and President Brad Smith, the workers also say the company is failing to inform its engineers "on the intent of the software they are building."

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/22/69711...QTPS9cOB9tETsE
I wonder how Microsoft employees feel about other computers and electronics they make for the u.s. War Department. Aren't those being used to kill, too?

Any private company that has contracts with the military is enabling this shit and is part of the problem.

Tags
#1, military

Thread