VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 8th, 2019 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
If you're a Westerner, you better be on your best behavior in NK. "Hitting" on their women is a really terrible idea. Just saying.
I probably should have said how can you end up worse than him? Tortured and dead.

I mean is there some weird ass law probably they'd claim if you tried flirting with a Moranbong girl or something? So you don't think those Moranbong chicks would be flattered by it?

Do you think they're brain washed as well with communist propaganda?

They just seem hyper sexed though, whacky in bed type.

Someone on here posted you'd get some kind of rash from that coochie though. They have the lowest rates of STDS in the world they claim. Granted you don't know if that's propaganda too.

Old January 8th, 2019 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
They just seem hyper sexed though, whacky in bed type.
Projecting. They aren't hyper sexed, you are.

If you got a gook fetish, try a massage parlor. White degenerates tell me they bang gooks all the time at massage parlors.

Old January 8th, 2019 #23
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Projecting. They aren't hyper sexed, you are.

If you got a gook fetish, try a massage parlor. White degenerates tell me they bang gooks all the time at massage parlors.
They're pretty ugly though and not that pale skinned. A Moranbong girl is top of the line over there.

It has been talked about on here before how many whites think girls like that in Asia are hyper sexed hence the attraction white guys have so Korean, Japs and such. You're saying that's a myth?

I mean from watching their performances one could think they're wild. Short skirts, skinny legs.

Old January 9th, 2019 #24
Ray Allan

I do like the woolen winter overcoats they're wearing, it's similar to the PLA issue. I wanted to buy the Chinese coat from a military surplus dealer a while back, they cost about $100, but all the ones in larger sizes to fit a White guy were sold out. Not likely actual DPRK surplus is available in the u.s. I do own one of those ushanka hats, but mine is East German manufacture.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 9th, 2019 #25
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I do like the woolen winter overcoats they're wearing, it's similar to the PLA issue. I wanted to buy the Chinese coat from a military surplus dealer a while back, they cost about $100, but all the ones in larger sizes to fit a White guy were sold out. Not likely actual DPRK surplus is available in the u.s. I do own one of those ushanka hats, but mine is East German manufacture.
Yea, they don't look bad those hats. I think those girls look really sexy in the coats and hat. The coat fits tight to their bodies showing off their nice figures. I'd love to know what's under that coat!

Old January 9th, 2019 #26
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Yea, they don't look bad those hats.

I know a local Greek guy who has a similar hat from the Soviet Union.

Old January 9th, 2019 #27
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I know a local Greek guy who has a similar hat from the Soviet Union.
I'd prefer the caps the Germans wore though over a commie hat. Again, those chicks look cute in those hats though. That pic is without the makeup on.

Old January 9th, 2019 #28
Jeffrey Smither

Recap of the performance here. This isn't their official page. Moranbong doesn't have a facebook or twitter. This is just some fan page.

Really like the cute salutes they give after each performance. I like the jackets they wear. It shows off their slim figures good. Why are KWA women so fat for?

I thought about emailing North Korea and asking if they could make an official fan site for them. However that would allow the NSA to legally monitor your emails then.

Quote:
The concert took place in open air, on a stage open to both sides, starting 30 mins before midnight in 2018, and ending about an hour later in 2019, including also fireworks in the middle and in the end. Because the temperature in Pyongyang at that night was about -10C, there was no live music (except 4 guitars for one song), because playing would have been difficult, and some of the instruments might have been damaged. All music was recorded, and only singers appeared on stage. Despite the cold, a large crowd gathered in the square, applausing and cheering, and many appeared to be recording parts of the performance with their mobile telephones.

Old January 10th, 2019 #29
SuDreich

"They're pretty ugly though and not that pale skinned. A Moranbong girl is top of the line over there."

Race is more than skin color.

"It has been talked about on here before how many whites think girls like that in Asia are hyper sexed hence the attraction white guys have so Korean, Japs and such. You're saying that's a myth?"

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with subserviency.
If you're going to call yourself a NS, you're going to have to learn discipline, Jeffery.

Old January 14th, 2019 #30
Jeffrey Smither

I saw this as suggested videos by Jewtube. A Chinese chink who has a white boyfriend. I guess it is more common for white guys to chase Asian women compared to spic women for example.

She could pass as a Moranbong girl even though she's Chinese. Looks a lot prettier than most chink women who are ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-P...-Pozlmi1o3vSyQ

Old January 16th, 2019 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Young Pioneer Tours did go to the New Year's Eve bash in Kim IL Sung Square, close to Moranbong! Also their little after party had some cute Moranbongish chicks singing too!

This is the same tour group Otto Warm-Beer used btw.

See if Chump didn't have this travel ban you could enter DPRK via China.

Old January 20th, 2019 #32
Jeffrey Smither

North Korea has an official tourism website.

http://www.tourismdprk.gov.kp/index....home?mu_idx=1#

Old February 7th, 2019 #34
Jeffrey Smither

Video in HD. It looks like they're lip synching. Moranbong is towards the end of the video.

Old February 7th, 2019 #35
Jeffrey Smither

So China just had their new year celebration. Why the hell do they still celebrate separate calendars?

Li Sisi, the host is an attractive gook. They try and make gooks have lighter skin and to look white as is the case right her. She's really good looking I think, but she's still a chink lol.

Old February 8th, 2019 #36
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
North Korea has an official tourism website.

http://www.tourismdprk.gov.kp/index....home?mu_idx=1#
Do you want a one way ticket there?

Old February 8th, 2019 #37
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
So China just had their new year celebration. Why the hell do they still celebrate separate calendars?

Li Sisi, the host is an attractive gook. They try and make gooks have lighter skin and to look white as is the case right her. She's really good looking I think, but she's still a chink lol.

€Š2019央†˜™š深œˆ†šœ€‹Œ•‰ˆ ‹Š˜天 20190206 | CCTV˜™š
"Yu go` pLobrems"!

Old February 8th, 2019 #38
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
Do you want a one way ticket there?
No. Unless I got to live like The Marshal, Kim Jong-un on Pleasure Island by Wosan like he does. He has "servants" who serve him and his guest, feed him foods like Kobe Beef and such, hence why he's so heavy. If I got to have that kind of food and booze then yea.

Old February 8th, 2019 #39
Gladiatrix

I dedicate this video to Jeffrey

Old February 8th, 2019 #40
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Jeffrey's trip to north korea

Quote:
No. Unless I got to live like The Marshal, Kim Jong-un on Pleasure Island by Wosan like he does. He has "servants" who serve him and his guest, feed him foods like Kobe Beef and such, hence why he's so heavy. If I got to have that kind of food and booze then yea.
Reach out to rocket man, I'll kick in some cash for your trip Jeffrey.

That would be a fuckin hoot, a member of this forum guest of the NK communist party being feted by dozens of gook women.

Thing is, if you were ever even really able to make the fantasy trip to Poon-yang I think you would likely be arrested at the airport as an enemy of the people and chucked in the hoosegow and fed rotted fish heads and rice once or twice daily, not Kobe beef.

And after the daily beatings to extract your confession as a spy that would sooner than later bear fruit, you would say whatever they wanted you to say and you might get to spend the rest of your life isolated and imprisoned somewhere in their version of the Hanoi Hilton, not Pleasure Island.

"Our" government would disown your ass after reading your rants online, you would be forgotten except by a few members of VNNF forum who would likely mention you in a gook joke or two once in a blue moon. Burial would be in the prison's small corner for baegin (white foreigner) in an unmarked grave.

That sound about right bro?

Thread