VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2019 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
My guess is Sweden and the US is a lot different in this aspect then. Sweden is tiny compared to the US after all. Makes sense there would be a lot of more stray animals in the US. Can't remember ever seeing a stray cat or dog. We see foxes, wolves, deer or elks but not much more than that.
say you have an abandoned house in a neighborhood, maybe it's in warmer area, a little ripped up. cats come in there. some tenderbrained neighbor woman starts leaving food for them. their numbers grow. all of a sudden she has hookworm from stepping in their shitted on grass.

there's a lot more problems with feral cats than are immediately apparent.

Old February 18th, 2019 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

neither cat nor dogshit is supposed to be used for fertilizer. that's interesting.

Old February 18th, 2019 #43
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking feral animals

Quote:
My guess is Sweden and the US is a lot different in this aspect then. Sweden is tiny compared to the US after all. Makes sense there would be a lot of more stray animals in the US. Can't remember ever seeing a stray cat or dog. We see foxes, wolves, deer or elks but not much more than that.
I was almost eaten by a pack of wild dogs taking a shortcut at night across a cemetery when I was young and stupid.

I spent part of the night on the roof of a mausoleum until a security patrol showed and frightened the dogs off.

There are feral animals everywhere there are peepul, the bald eagle, wolf, bear and coyote have re appeared in the NYC metro area after retreating to the upstate woods for close to 100 years. We are beginning to see more exotic critters that our shit and piss skin invaders bring here with them in the dark corners and alleyways.

Heh NYC is a dirty zoo needing the constant attention of its zookeepers lest someone get killed.

Old February 18th, 2019 #44
FEMAAlert

cat was probably a refugee from all the fires derranged pyro nihilist humans start.

probably hungry, weak , cold, very stressed.

and the world cheers this as if some collective victory has been achieved over nature,

7 billion humans have triumphed over a homeless, sick little 6 month old kitty. yayy, what a bunch of big tough guys you are

Old February 18th, 2019 #45
Robbie Key

I made a Google search. Europe and the US is fairly comparably in size, but the US has about half of the population. Should explain it. A lot more people ready to kill or take care of the animals being stray.

Old February 18th, 2019 #46
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Your comments are stupid and prejudiced. The guy was attacked by a young cougar while doing a legitimate activity, running.
I think it was stupid and reckless of this guy to enter the cougars' territory, it's like he was looking for trouble, but I realize that this position isn't very popular here on VNN.

Quote:
He wasn't bragging at all. He admitted to fear and explained what he did.

Honestly, after reading your comments I know that you are an untrustworthy person. You're not dumb, but you are dishonest.
Yeah, I know that he admitted to being afraid ('I was on a crazy fear high,' he said on the fight), but he seems to enjoy doing media interviews and being in the spotlight, and I also get the impression that he's an adrenaline junkie. I don't know, there's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way. Am I prejudiced against him because I'm fond of animals and don't like seeing them get killed? Maybe. Or maybe not.

"My girlfriend adores me now, and I'm an international hero. This is my time to shine."

Quote:
Yeah, I think there might be a difference between Euro and US here...kill crazy dogs or foxes? Sure. Don't understand the need to assasinate stray cats (wtf).
Yeah, there's a VNN member who's bragging about how he shoots cats in the head with a pellet rifle. Most Europeans would consider that sick and despicable, but I guess it's normal in the US.

Old February 18th, 2019 #47
FEMAAlert

Quote:
neither cat nor dogshit is supposed to be used for fertilizer. that's interesting.
sounds like propoganda by Big Fertilizer

Old February 18th, 2019 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Slash is a showman. Does he bring his boa around to shit in other people's yards like 75% of dog owners?

Yeah some snake owners are prole morons, but they don't hurt anybody. Dogs and dog owners do - quite deliberately. Dogs are for passive-aggressive pussies who, just like women, like doing damage they can disclaim with hand to chest.

Old February 18th, 2019 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
sounds like propoganda by Big Fertilizer
I will agree we can never be too careful around Big Fert, but i swear there were reasons.

Old February 18th, 2019 #50
FEMAAlert

why is US only country that just sits with their thumbs up their asses while their country's most beautiful land burns to the ground?

do you see giant million acre forrest fires in other countries every year?

they wanna go to fuckin mars but they can't put a fuckin fire out?

they wanna spend trillions on nuclear weapons in space, but they can't put a fire out? that's burning down the very thing people associate with the beauty of America?

Old February 18th, 2019 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I think it was stupid and reckless of this guy to enter the cougars' territory, it's like he was looking for trouble, but I realize that this position isn't very popular here on VNN.
The cougars' territory? Like, the outdoors? The guy was running on a trail in a park, not hiking through back country. Even then, it's his right and reasonable decision. The land doesn't belong to subhumans, it belongs to humans.

Quote:
Yeah, I know that he admitted to being afraid ('I was on a crazy fear high,' he said on the fight), but he seems to enjoy doing media interviews and being in the spotlight, and I also get the impression that he's an adrenaline junkie. I don't know, there's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way. Am I prejudiced against him because I'm fond of animals and don't like seeing them get killed? Maybe. Or maybe not.
Yeah, you're prejudiced against him for involuntarily being forced to fight for his life, and pretty luckily or impressively coming out on top.

Quote:

"My girlfriend adores me now, and I'm an international hero. This is my time to shine."
Big deal, who cares. It's a legit story, he's telling. And you, jewlike, TWIST it to make it seem like he planned this. You're not being honest. You're deliberately doing that.

Quote:
Yeah, there's a VNN member who's bragging about how he shoots cats in the head with a pellet rifle. Most Europeans would consider that sick and despicable, but I guess it's normal in the US.
It's not normal in USA, but I personally am not bothered by it. He said he's killing them, not torturing them. Feral cats are pests. They add nothing to the environment, it's good to get rid of them.

Old February 18th, 2019 #52
FEMAAlert

Quote:
I will agree we can never be too careful around Big Fert, but i swear there were reasons.
dog shit and cat shit , if you leave it on the ground is too rich and will burn the ground.

which just means it's very good fertilizer, if you dillute it.

you could fertilize your whole yard with a weeks worth of dog shit if you mix it up and dillute it. so think about that, seriously.

Big Fert knows. if these morons just made their own fertilizer out of their dog's shit they could fertilize the entire neighborhood.

fertlizer is fucking EXPENSIVE, $60 for a bag, and your dog's shit for one week is worth $60?
in fact it's probably BETTER fertilizer than chemical fert, chemical fert is just nitrogen, mostly.

Old February 18th, 2019 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

That guy does not have beady eyes either. I swear half of you don't realize that words have meanings. Beady means small and buttonlike. Not large and poolish. His are more the other way, toward larger than average.

His nose isn't hooked. His first name is "Travis." Know a lot of jews named Travis? His girlfriend you probably think is jew too, because she too has a German name. But if you actually knew things -- and since you think you know things you dont, you have no reason to learn -- you could GUESS (and know that you were guesssing) that she is like him of german descent. Her expressions and physiognomy aren't jewish, they are white. Look at her facial expression, jews rarely look like that. He has an honest aspect, he sits erect, he's modest not aggressive. All German not jew tells.

For those who think this attack was faked, you are too dumb for words. You're Sandy Hook tier Alex Jones idiots.

Old February 18th, 2019 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post

fertlizer is fucking EXPENSIVE, $60 for a bag, and your dog's shit for one week is worth $60?
in fact it's probably BETTER fertilizer than chemical fert, chemical fert is just nitrogen, mostly.
You dont need fertilizer in Missouri, where good honest hardworking black soil does the work, only in Texas because the goddam suthern bushhogs ate all the topsoil.

Old February 18th, 2019 #55
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking come on ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yeah we muricans are all killers, bomb all them foreign savages and show em we want peace ...

Americans are known talk an assload of shit too my friend

I doubt whether one American in 1000 would think it's "normal" to do such a thing, if even.

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 18th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.

Old February 18th, 2019 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I made a Google search. Europe and the US is fairly comparably in size, but the US has about half of the population. Should explain it. A lot more people ready to kill or take care of the animals being stray.
Europe is much more cramped than America. Much of the american continent is unpopulated becaue it's great plains (which suck) or basin and range in west, with little water.

Old February 18th, 2019 #57
Erik T. White

Quote:
That guy does not have beady eyes either. I swear half of you don't realize that words have meanings. Beady means small and buttonlike. Not large and poolish. His are more the other way, toward larger than average.

His nose isn't hooked. His first name is "Travis." Know a lot of jews named Travis? His girlfriend you probably think is jew too, because she too has a German name. But if you actually knew things -- and since you think you know things you dont, you have no reason to learn -- you could GUESS (and know that you were guesssing) that she is like him of german descent. Her expressions and physiognomy aren't jewish, they are white. Look at her facial expression, jews rarely look like that. He has an honest aspect, he sits erect, he's modest not aggressive. All German not jew tells.

For those who think this attack was faked, you are too dumb for words. You're Sandy Hook tier Alex Jones idiots.
I just checked out the gun laws in Colorado and found that it will honor my concealed carry permit issued in Florida. It is also an open carry state, unlike Florida. My arthritic knees prohibit me from jogging at all since I really don't like pain. However, if I were in an open carry state like Colorado and could still jog, I'd be sure to jog in an area where I could open carry my .357 magnum Colt Trooper (TM) or .357 magnum Colt Python (TM) for self-defense against any animal, lower or human, which approached me with obvious intent to do me grave harm. I'd also have a backup of a 15 round semi-automatic .40 caliber pistol concealed as well as a 12 round slim-line 9mm backup. And I'd use any of my firearms in a heartbeat without hesitation. Personally, I value my life over a lower animal's or a human who would kill me. If one would rather die than kill "a beautiful animal," or prefer the human to be killed, there's just no hope for you. If self-preservation isn't a top priority for you, you've been too well indoctrinated by jewish bolshevism and wouldn't be ready to defend your White Race!!!!! I'd gladly die for my White Race in a SHTF scenario. You wouldn't, no matter what your keyboard bravado says.

Old February 21st, 2019 #58
SuDreich

Default bacteria

Quote:
say you have an abandoned house in a neighborhood, maybe it's in warmer area, a little ripped up. cats come in there. some tenderbrained neighbor woman starts leaving food for them. their numbers grow. all of a sudden she has hookworm from stepping in their shitted on grass.

there's a lot more problems with feral cats than are immediately apparent.
Their bites are dirty, also. A feral cat I was feeding ran into my house suddenly. I tried to grab it, it sunk its fangs into my wrist and fleshy part of my thumb. I had to get antibiotics and report it to the health department. Kitty had a full belly, I got a medical bill and became a statistic.
That guy is lucky his face didn't become infected and rot off

Old February 22nd, 2019 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I just checked out the gun laws in Colorado and found that it will honor my concealed carry permit issued in Florida. It is also an open carry state, unlike Florida. My arthritic knees prohibit me from jogging at all since I really don't like pain. However, if I were in an open carry state like Colorado and could still jog, I'd be sure to jog in an area where I could open carry my .357 magnum Colt Trooper (TM) or .357 magnum Colt Python (TM) for self-defense against any animal, lower or human, which approached me with obvious intent to do me grave harm. I'd also have a backup of a 15 round semi-automatic .40 caliber pistol concealed as well as a 12 round slim-line 9mm backup. And I'd use any of my firearms in a heartbeat without hesitation. Personally, I value my life over a lower animal's or a human who would kill me. If one would rather die than kill "a beautiful animal," or prefer the human to be killed, there's just no hope for you. If self-preservation isn't a top priority for you, you've been too well indoctrinated by jewish bolshevism and wouldn't be ready to defend your White Race!!!!! I'd gladly die for my White Race in a SHTF scenario. You wouldn't, no matter what your keyboard bravado says.
This guy isn't a jogger, he's a serious runner. 12-15 miles at a time. This is the type you see in colorado, why its citizens are in best shape of all states when they do these surveys.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuDreich View Post
Their bites are dirty, also. A feral cat I was feeding ran into my house suddenly. I tried to grab it, it sunk its fangs into my wrist and fleshy part of my thumb. I had to get antibiotics and report it to the health department. Kitty had a full belly, I got a medical bill and became a statistic.
That guy is lucky his face didn't become infected and rot off
america has become obese retards who run everything on emotion, and all that is encouraged by powers that be.

they promoted eating grains and carbs, now the average woman's waist has gone from like 27 to 34, and men and women both weigh 30 lb more than they did in the sixties.

most 'pet' owners are irresponsible, they dont spay their animals, that's why there are ferals in many places.

Thread