Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2019 #1
FEMAAlert

Default venezuelan inflation. pay close attention. we all knew this would happen eventually.

when we saw the first atm machine.

not just fiat money. but imaginary fiat money.

they didn't need to print money to wreck venezuela. just hack the bank computers.

blacks are being given jobs answering phones and paying them 4000 a week. that's how it's done.

if your working for zogbucks you are a fool.

your one of those strippers sucking their black dicks for that $50 he made in 5 minutes messin on his phone. so you can buy a day in your apartment.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #2
FEMAAlert

Got to remember that banks are the most bolshevized "businesses" if you can even call them that.

they don't even make anything so they don't really need white people.

Obama parents were bank vice presidents. can you even imagine how much money they created and doled out to leftist criminals? and do you think they ever pay our back?

trump was given 3 billion that he never paid back.

could that possibly have anything to do with his fanatical Zionism?

and obamas grandparents. my God that was 80 years ago. that was back in the days before wwii even.

can't imagine how many trillions it took to create this level of warping.

Old February 24th, 2019 #3
Marin

This is why I’m all for basic income! People should work for luxuries, not for basic needs.

Make money debt free and interest free.

Old February 24th, 2019 #4
FEMAAlert

people work and have a work ethic because they feel like they are doing favors, exchangin services with friends, family, neighbors, fellow citizens and that is all honorable and good.

but why do you need to use ZOgbucks to do that? because you don't trust eachother enough to come up with your own banking?

that's why the jews evolved this power, because of the inbreeding. they're so closely inbred and in cahoots they can actually trust eachother intimately and actually conduct business with each other.

my own brother is such an untrustworthy scoundrel, i wouldn't trust him with a nickel. he'd say 'what nickel' 3 seconds after I handed to him with a totally straight face

but see, when we have to depend on their means of exchequer , we are now their slaves.

that's why Christianity, doing good deeds, all the time fantacially, builds up trust, social credit, bonds that transfer into real wealth and means of exchequer that has literally infinite value, and also is the ultimate defense and security, as well as greatest infrastructure of happiness.

the only other way to have that is build your own extensive dynasty by have lots of kids with several wives and teach them from birth all this which takes along time and , I dunno, wouldn't you get bored with yourself? your own stink everywhere?

Thread