Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 24th, 2009 #21
Bwana
Secessionist

I used to think that they were a branch of the homo sapien family that just never evolved beyond the neolithic, but now I think that they are a separate species altogether.

Sort of a "Bizarro Human", ( mid twentieth century Superman reference ).

Old June 17th, 2012 #22
MikeQuigley
Banned

What a fantastic piece of writing. Although I've never heard this mans story before, I have heard all this before. Every little remark or conversation he spoke of, I have heard and experienced. Why oh why don't these liberals see it??? What is this denial? There's no way we should have to be anywhere near them, it's glaringly obvious. There's no way that we should think we can make them behave like us. It's probably wrong to try to make them behave like us. I cannot and will not consider these savages human beings. Maybe some kind of different human being with a crazy Latin name. I can't call them animals, I like animals, and they have more sense. I don't know, creature, monster, I just don't know.

Old June 18th, 2012 #23
Hunter Morrow

My idea is that there was parallel evolution of humanity. Humanity is a wolf while the nigger is a coyote. From the discovery of Denisovans, to neanderthal existence in Spain, China and Israel, to all non-niggers having 4 percent Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon Man DNA it all comes together. Man's earliest ancestors did not arise solely in sub-Saharan Africa, nor perhaps even firstly from that region, and all the earliest men interbred EXCEPT NIGGERS.

Even if you accept Out of Africa that means you've got to think that niggers haven't evolved to the level of other races in the subsequent 100 thousand to quarter of a million years.

ERECTUS WALKS AMONGST US. It all makes sense. That book plus recent findings make it all clear. Niggers are feral throwbacks, atavistic monkeys with pretensions.

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/

Old June 18th, 2012 #24
Rick Ronsavelle

Why oh why don't these liberals see it??? What is this denial?

Studies of identical twins, separated very early in life: political views are largely inherited, with an R value (correlation coefficient) of 0.62.

Old June 18th, 2012 #25
Hunter Morrow

There is also the climate thing. By and large the earliest hominids who migrated to and lived in cold regions needed more intelligence to survive. Hair became finer, melanin went away so that the body could harness the sun for things like Vitamin D3 and intellect became an evolutionary premium as opposed to just physical attributes.

Look at the regions of the world that have considerable cooler seasons and winters as opposed to those that do not. It isn't a totally 100 percent explanation but it holds up well. Germany has a winter. Japan has a winter. These temperate and colder climates always have people with significantly higher IQs than niggers in the tropical Sub-Saharan Africa.

This also explains why people in harsh desert environments are about as smart (but not quite as smart) as people from cold climates. So the mean IQ is set to 100 for Americans, Arabs and "Asians" like Iranians come close to that. For instance Iran's average IQ is 99. By way of comparison the average IQ of Sub-Saharan African nations is 72. Great apes like orangutans can get to about 72. If somebody is fucking stupid he or she will fucking die in the desert. You need about 25 more IQ points to hack it in the desert and about 30 more to hack it in cold weather.

Africa does all the work. Climate is so nice you can go around naked. Food is plentiful year round and literally drops on the ground for you to pick it up and eat it. Being smart is not a premium in that environment.

Old June 18th, 2012 #26
Rick Ronsavelle

Anyone who teaches blacks soon
learns that they have a completely different
view of government from whites.

The welfare state is not the invention of niggers.

Old June 18th, 2012 #27
Adam Nicks

Worst bunch of "people" to work with hands down.

I love their shuffle into work. NEVER punctual. I always thought my Dad was joking when he stated, "they are on BPT - Black People's Time". It's as if they physically/mentally cannot motivate themselves to show up to work without that fucking idiotic swagger like they have it all figured out. Actually, they do - managers dont the balls to fire them, Reprimand them or choose NOT to hire them in the first place. That would be racis'.

Fucking LAZY. Worst retail animal to have behind a counter or at the register. Finish that text to song download first before you ring someone up, absolutely. Where the fuck do you learn this business acumen? Again, no one is going to say anything to them. And stay after the normal hours asked to work? Hells no, it's either HAVE to leave early EVERY fucking day (most likely for a court date or to pick up assorted children scattered about with they babies mama) or they "gots to go" somewhere reaaaaal important.

The ego, my Lord the fucking ego. Someone gives them a compliment of any sort and they run with it like the wind. The manager is practically head over heels you DID something AT ALL - never mind that it was good, you fucking ape.

The headphones and constant barrage of rapping loudly. SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one wants to hear it. Turn it down.

I have more but I just gave myself heartburn.

Old October 6th, 2012 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

[what is a nigger?]

http://deadspin.com/5949274/ohio-sta...to-play-school

Old October 6th, 2012 #29
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Nicks View Post

I love their shuffle into work. NEVER punctual. I always thought my Dad was joking when he stated, "they are on BPT - Black People's Time". It's as if they physically/mentally cannot motivate themselves to show up to work without that fucking idiotic swagger like they have it all figured out. Actually, they do - managers dont the balls to fire them, Reprimand them or choose NOT to hire them in the first place. That would be racis'.

Fucking LAZY. Worst retail animal to have behind a counter or at the register. Finish that text to song download first before you ring someone up, absolutely. Where the fuck do you learn this business acumen? Again, no one is going to say anything to them. And stay after the normal hours asked to work? Hells no, it's either HAVE to leave early EVERY fucking day (most likely for a court date or to pick up assorted children scattered about with they babies mama) or they "gots to go" somewhere reaaaaal important.

The ego, my Lord the fucking ego. Someone gives them a compliment of any sort and they run with it like the wind. The manager is practically head over heels you DID something AT ALL - never mind that it was good, you fucking ape.

The headphones and constant barrage of rapping loudly. SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one wants to hear it. Turn it down.

By chance traveling I met three West Point graduates and one Navy officer in the 1995-98 time period who told they got out "they looked to be in their mid 30's", because they could not discipline women, and non-Whites and when any squawking of "racist" came up no one up the chain would support them.

One told me he woke up one morning and said that's enough and resigned.

======================================================================

One more example of Congoids trained and incited by the regime/media to war on Whites at large, with no safe public commons possible with them free ranging, here is the proof.

================================================================

Quote Excerpt

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Michael Cubie, an 18-year-old from Kansas City, has been charged with “Assault with Intent to Commit Bus Hijacking” and third degree assault. The charges stem from an incident that occurred on October 1 when Cubie was caught on bus surveillance cameras sucker punching a KCATA bus driver. He told authorities he had committed the assault because he was having a bad day.

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/06/teen-ch...driver-attack/

Teen Charged in KCATA Driver Attack

Posted on: 12:13 pm, October 6, 2012

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; October 6th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Old October 8th, 2012 #30
ATiii
Banned

Blacks. Nothing more, nothing less.

Alan

Last edited by ATiii; October 13th, 2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Removal of epithets.

Old October 8th, 2012 #31
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:

So true. A lot of the time, especially the males, if they work at a job with a uniform, they'll be walking into work putting the uniform on. Like people want to see that shit. Right back to the ego, non-punctual and shitty work ethic thing.

Old May 6th, 2013 #32
America First

Why don't whites care that black males rape white women?

by DailyKenn.com

We also recommend "Why do blacks attack old white people?"

Not all rapists are black males, nor are all black males rapists.

"Even so, the differences between black and 'white' rates of interracial crime are enormous," according to The Century Foundation's monumental work, 'The Color of Crime.'

Between 2001 and 2003, for example, "There were an average of 15,400 black-on-white rapes every year during this period, 139,000 robberies, 489,000 assaults, and 12,762 sexual assaults. By contrast, there were only 900 “white”-on-black rapes every year, 7,600 robberies, 101,000 assaults, and 3,217 sexual assaults. Of all 768,879 violent interracial crimes involving blacks and whites, blacks committed 85 percent and 'whites' 15 percent."

Based on those statistics, black-on-white rapes occur at a rate of 42.19 per day. That's an average of 1.75 black-on-white rapes occurring every hour continuously, or about one every 34 minutes.

Again, not all rapists are black males, but that demographic is substantially over represented.

White reaction and response to black-on-white rape has changed significantly in recent years.

The notorious Tulsa riot of 1921 was sparked by a black-on-white rape. It resulted in much of the black community being set afire and black residents being routed.

There were multiple white-on-black riots across the nation during the The Red Summer of 1919. Riots were prompted by black crime, frequently black-on-white rape. The riots are routinely falsely blamed on unemployment frustrations at the conclusion of WWI as GIs returned home from the battlefield and had to compete for jobs.

The age of tolerance and white guilt had not yet been introduced to the American psyche prior to 1921.

Efforts were made to press the mind of white America towards tolerance of black-on-white rape.

For example, the story of Louis Till is virtually unknown to Americans. Till was a black soldier who was executed by the United States army after being convicted of rape and murder. However, Till's 14-year-old son, Emmett, was Trayvonized after he was allegedly murdered for 'flirting' with white women in 1955.

The national media successfully wove a false narrative of irrational white bigotry and subsequent black victims, thereby effectively reversing the perception of reality. To Kill A Mockingbird was published in 1960, five years after the younger Till's death. The book is a work of fiction that makes a mockery of reality by casting black rapists as innocent victims of white racism.

Meanwhile, the violence continues at the rate of one white woman raped by a black male in America about every 34 minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/0...ely-human.html

by DailyKenn.com

Scientists claim that many humans have trace Neanderthal DNA; about 1 to 4 percent.

The argument could be made, then, that we aren't entirely human.

Some would differ.

Creationists would dismiss the whole assertion out of hand. Others would simply define human as one whose DNA may include trace Neanderthal markings.

Things got a little more complicated this week when news reports emerged of scientific studies that concluded black Africans share DNA with a heretofore unknown species within the genus homo.

Does that mean black folks aren't human? Or does it suggest that blacks are less human?

Not necessarily.

What the research proves, however, is that race is a biological phenomenon, not a social construct. The non-human DNA that is unique to East Africans establishes that group with a biological identity not shared with the rest of us.

An article in the Washington Post explains: "These genetic leftovers do not resemble DNA from any modern-day humans. The foreign DNA also does not resemble Neanderthal DNA, which shows up in the DNA of some modern-day Europeans . . . That means the newly identified DNA came from an unknown group."

In 1896 the American Economic Association published a book by German-born American statistician Dr. Frederick L. Hoffman. The book, titled Race Traits and Tendencies of the American Negro, was considered an unbiased and scholarly work at the time.

In the introduction to his book, Hoffman observed, "During the course of my inquiry it became more and more apparent that there lie at the root of all social difficulties or problems, racial traits and tendencies which make for good or ill in the fate of nations as well as of individuals."

In other words, Hoffman detected a genetic influence on behavior.

There is no conclusive evidence -- or even hint of suggestion -- by the researches that the non-human genetic makeup of Africans has any influence on behavior "for good or ill." It does, however, raise that interesting, albeit premature, speculation that the violent tendencies evident in black behavior could be traced to their non-human ancestors.

It should be noted that Hoffman, being German, was not influenced by American racial biases. It should also be considered that Hoffman wrote at a time prior to the substantial politically correct pressure to reject anything less than complimentary of non-whites.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; May 6th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

Old September 12th, 2019 #33
Matthew Allen

This post really speaks to me. Especially the part about blacks being calm one moment and then violent the next. This is exactly how they act here in Philadelphia. Most of us white people walk the streets in fear because so many blacks have walked up to us at random and have assaulted us.

Old September 21st, 2019 #34
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow ... what are blacks ?

... how 'bout that . .?

Primitive jungle-dwellers , far below the level of Caucasians , more like animals . .?

Old September 24th, 2019 #35
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Why don't whites care that black males rape white women?

by DailyKenn.com

We also recommend "Why do blacks attack old white people?"

Not all rapists are black males, nor are all black males rapists.

"Even so, the differences between black and 'white' rates of interracial crime are enormous," according to The Century Foundation's monumental work, 'The Color of Crime.'

Between 2001 and 2003, for example, "There were an average of 15,400 black-on-white rapes every year during this period, 139,000 robberies, 489,000 assaults, and 12,762 sexual assaults. By contrast, there were only 900 “white”-on-black rapes every year, 7,600 robberies, 101,000 assaults, and 3,217 sexual assaults. Of all 768,879 violent interracial crimes involving blacks and whites, blacks committed 85 percent and 'whites' 15 percent."

Based on those statistics, black-on-white rapes occur at a rate of 42.19 per day. That's an average of 1.75 black-on-white rapes occurring every hour continuously, or about one every 34 minutes.

Again, not all rapists are black males, but that demographic is substantially over represented.

White reaction and response to black-on-white rape has changed significantly in recent years.

The notorious Tulsa riot of 1921 was sparked by a black-on-white rape. It resulted in much of the black community being set afire and black residents being routed.

There were multiple white-on-black riots across the nation during the The Red Summer of 1919. Riots were prompted by black crime, frequently black-on-white rape. The riots are routinely falsely blamed on unemployment frustrations at the conclusion of WWI as GIs returned home from the battlefield and had to compete for jobs.

The age of tolerance and white guilt had not yet been introduced to the American psyche prior to 1921.

Efforts were made to press the mind of white America towards tolerance of black-on-white rape.

For example, the story of Louis Till is virtually unknown to Americans. Till was a black soldier who was executed by the United States army after being convicted of rape and murder. However, Till's 14-year-old son, Emmett, was Trayvonized after he was allegedly murdered for 'flirting' with white women in 1955.

The national media successfully wove a false narrative of irrational white bigotry and subsequent black victims, thereby effectively reversing the perception of reality. To Kill A Mockingbird was published in 1960, five years after the younger Till's death. The book is a work of fiction that makes a mockery of reality by casting black rapists as innocent victims of white racism.

Meanwhile, the violence continues at the rate of one white woman raped by a black male in America about every 34 minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/0...ely-human.html

by DailyKenn.com

Scientists claim that many humans have trace Neanderthal DNA; about 1 to 4 percent.

The argument could be made, then, that we aren't entirely human.

Some would differ.

Creationists would dismiss the whole assertion out of hand. Others would simply define human as one whose DNA may include trace Neanderthal markings.

Things got a little more complicated this week when news reports emerged of scientific studies that concluded black Africans share DNA with a heretofore unknown species within the genus homo.

Does that mean black folks aren't human? Or does it suggest that blacks are less human?

Not necessarily.

What the research proves, however, is that race is a biological phenomenon, not a social construct. The non-human DNA that is unique to East Africans establishes that group with a biological identity not shared with the rest of us.

An article in the Washington Post explains: "These genetic leftovers do not resemble DNA from any modern-day humans. The foreign DNA also does not resemble Neanderthal DNA, which shows up in the DNA of some modern-day Europeans . . . That means the newly identified DNA came from an unknown group."

In 1896 the American Economic Association published a book by German-born American statistician Dr. Frederick L. Hoffman. The book, titled Race Traits and Tendencies of the American Negro, was considered an unbiased and scholarly work at the time.

In the introduction to his book, Hoffman observed, "During the course of my inquiry it became more and more apparent that there lie at the root of all social difficulties or problems, racial traits and tendencies which make for good or ill in the fate of nations as well as of individuals."

In other words, Hoffman detected a genetic influence on behavior.

There is no conclusive evidence -- or even hint of suggestion -- by the researches that the non-human genetic makeup of Africans has any influence on behavior "for good or ill." It does, however, raise that interesting, albeit premature, speculation that the violent tendencies evident in black behavior could be traced to their non-human ancestors.

It should be noted that Hoffman, being German, was not influenced by American racial biases. It should also be considered that Hoffman wrote at a time prior to the substantial politically correct pressure to reject anything less than complimentary of non-whites.
So you aren't going to talk about how none of the accusations about these events were proven, or how the lady who said emmet till did something to her, came out and admitted she lied right?

Historian on Emmett Till's accuser recanting story

Old September 24th, 2019 #36
Sartt
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
... how 'bout that . .?

Primitive jungle-dwellers , far below the level of Caucasians , more like animals . .?

... JUST like your ancestors coldy

Old October 5th, 2019 #37
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking niggers

niggers described to a tee in old cartoons ...check the comments below the video

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 5th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.

Old October 11th, 2019 #38
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Scrub Me Mama With A Boogie Beat (1941) | Banned Cartoon

niggers described to a tee in old cartoons ...check the comments below the video
Wun uv de karakterz n de kartun beez below:

Old October 11th, 2019 #39
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Trumpy says blacks are lazy, would rather have jews count his money

Old October 11th, 2019 #40
Gladiatrix

Quote:

I love their shuffle into work. NEVER punctual. I always thought my Dad was joking when he stated, "they are on BPT - Black People's Time".
LoL. Even Big Bird knows it's true.

Thread