VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2010 #1
Dan Allan

Post 15+ killed in stampede at Germany's "Love Parade"

Quote:
Festivalgoers killed in stampede at Love Parade in Germany

Crush after panic leaves at least 15 revellers dead and about 100 injured at music festival in Duisburg

Love Parade in Duisburg where mass stampede caused fatalities Police say at least 15 people died as mass panic broke out in a tunnel at Love Parade.P hotograph: Hermann J Knippertz/AP

At least 15 people died at the Love Parade music festival in Germany today when they were crushed inside a tunnel during a stampede caused by panic.

Nine women and six men were among the dead, according to police. A further 10 people had to be resuscitated, while about 100 people were injured.

The disaster happened when revellers took a short cut through a tunnel that was too narrow to cope with the crowds.

An estimated 1.4 million people took part in the world's largest techno music festival, taking place in the western city of Duisburg for the first time. Most of the ravers continued to dance into the early evening, unaware of the tragedy that had occurred.

Officials decided not to inform the crowd about the incident, saying it was safer to let the event continue rather than create even more panic.

Scuffles began to break out in the late afternoon when thousands of angry people entered the tunnel to get easier access to the overcrowded festival grounds after being told by police at the entrance to the event that it was closed due to overcapacity. Police said the passageway quickly turned into a bottleneck. Those inside panicked and a stampede ensued.

Kevin Krausgartner, 21, from Wuppertal, who was in the tunnel when panic broke out, told Welt Online of the "gruesome scenes" he had witnessed. "I've never seen anything like it," he said. "There were 25 people lying in a heap. I screamed – people could no longer get any air. I saw dead people, and one person was sitting there looking extremely pale. I wanted to give him some water, but the ambulance medic told me there was no point as he was already dead." Krausgarnter said he saw police "standing on the bridge and doing nothing".

An 18-year-old identified only as Marius, told Bild newspaper: "There were no escape possibilities. People were standing right next to me, rigid as a wall. I was really scared I'd die."

There were signs earlier in the day that Duisburg was finding it hard to cope with the sheer numbers of fans trying to get to the event, which took place on a disused goods train depot on the outskirts of the industrial city.

Before the crush, visitors had began spilling out beyond the grounds, which were surrounded with wire fencing, and on to the A59 highway, which had been closed to traffic but kept open for emergency vehicles. In the event, ambulances had difficulty reaching the grounds due to the number of people who had spilled on to the road to escape overcrowding.

Police chief Jürgen Kieskemper described the scenes as "utter chaos", and said: "We have to get to the bottom of what actually happened here."

The Love Parade is one of the most popular music events in the world, celebrating electronic dance music and priding itself as a peaceful event. It began in Berlin in 1989, inspired by the spirit of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and in its heyday in the 1990s attracted as many as 1.6 million people from around the world.

Questions had been asked as to whether Duisburg, a city of 500,000, was capable of holding such a large event, which suited Berlin, where crowds spilled across its wide avenues and into parks, preventing overcrowding.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...unnel-stampede

Quote:
The Love Parade has its roots in the spirit of a changing Europe. In 1989, it was first celebrated four months before the demolition of the Berlin Wall. It was started by the Berlin Underground under the initiative of Matthias Roeingh aka "Dr Motte" and his then girlfriend Danielle de Picciotto. It was held as a political demonstration for peace and international understanding through love and Music.
Love_Parade Love_Parade

Old July 24th, 2010 #2
Nate Richards

Fun news. This thing is like a modern woodstock in Germany, and every year. I wonder what its like to be crushed to death while your system is full of MDMA. Not so groovy. "WOW, I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING, ITS LIKE DYING X10" lol

There's a sort of protest spinoff anti- "love parade" they have in Berlin for the harder electronic music called "fuck parade". If you remember that corny "technoviking" video that was popular years ago, that was from the fuck parade. There they play the harder, more sinister electronic music that is not allowed in love parade. I have heard travllers complain of "nazi" influence at Fuck Parade, but I'm not on the ground there and really don't know.

Old July 24th, 2010 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I'm not happy about this, but the first thing I thought when I read this, this morning, was "fucking Ecstasy." MDMA, a drug for losers.

Mike

Old July 24th, 2010 #4
Rick Ronsavelle

"There were 25 people lying in a heap"

That's what they get for lying. If they had told the truth, they'd be alive today!

Old July 24th, 2010 #5
Zenos

Damn, what a way to go. The crowd looks mostly white too.

Old July 24th, 2010 #6
Karl Lueger

Es hat Spaß gemacht.

"Scuffles began to break out in the late afternoon when thousands of angry people entered the tunnel to get easier access.."

Nicht viel liebe.

Rambo, John J.

Old July 24th, 2010 #7
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

All that just to listen to some crappy music?
Oh well, whaddya gonna do?

Old July 24th, 2010 #8
white_phosphorous
Banned

I was just gonna post this. Yes, I looked through the AP slideshow and it looks mostly White, but I smell a nigger in the woodpile here.

Germans are, by far, the most orderly people in the world. Nothing like this happened when they hosted the world cup. I'd be willing to make a bet that this trampling was caused by a rush of turks, jigs, or members of Germany's other "diverse" population and that the jewboys at the AP had to really burn the midnight oil to edit out any photo showing a mud causing the trouble.

Germans, even deranged, hippie, lunatic types, don't behave this way. I smell the jew covering up for the muds.

Old July 24th, 2010 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Germans, even deranged, hippie, lunatic types, don't behave this way. I smell the jew covering up for the muds.
I bet German stoners never toke out of turn.

Old July 24th, 2010 #10
Marty Macaluso

Niggers and muds love these kind of events, they are a target rich environment. You get a bunch of naive whites often drugged and drunk out of their mind, making it easy pickings for the nigger/mud to rap, rob, and murder.

Old July 25th, 2010 #11
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Compare the "love parade" to ...

Last week there was a more traditional celebration in Germany's Ruhr area. It is estimated that three million people attended that Sunday. No problems reported. But even the make such a statement like, "No problems reported", just goes to show how jewed and niggered our thinking has become. Because why should there be any problems?

Germans take cultural party on to motorway

In pictures: Autobahn picnic

Why can't that the Utopians just accept WN feeling that when we see a large groups of Whites being explicitly and implicitly White, WN feel more comfortable and happy? Why is it so hard for Utopians to accept that WN don't like large groups of niggers, spics, chinks, fags, and jew each walking around in racial and ethnic packs with each group behaving an anti-soical stereotypical manor, paints falling off, making a lot of noise, littering, harassing, yelling, wilding, holding their dicks, grabbing White girls, listening to loud jungle music, wearing leather, wearing thongs, having sex in bathrooms or behind trees, big fat ass welfare mammies with the fatherless niglets following, fat ass spictresses with the with the spiclets and drunk father, etc.

Old July 25th, 2010 #12
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Pope Benedict XVI doesn't think it was a heaven's punishment for the homosexual parade.

Quote:
Pope Benedict XVI has expressed his profound sadness over the deaths of young revelers at his native Germany's annual techno music festival.

Benedict said Sunday he was praying for the young people who were crushed during a panicked stampede during he Duisburg Love Parade.

The death toll from the stampede rose to 19 on Sunday and police said that 342 had been injured in the crush of partygoers in an overcrowded tunnel that served as the sole entrance to the festival.

The 83-year-old Benedict spoke of the "tragedy" during his weekly Sunday blessng from the papal summer residence at Castel Gandolfo in the hills south of Rome.
Pope laments deaths at German music festival | The Jakarta Post
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old July 26th, 2010 #13
Roy
Perception Manager

From another forum, not me. But since it is a first-hand account, I'll copy/paste:

Quote:
I was there, too. It was our luck that we arrived very early in the late hours of the morning, nor before it was noonday. The problem was that there was only one entrance (you had to pass a big tunnel) which also was used as an exit. Another problem was, that a lot of other potential entries and other, smaller streets were closed by trellis and watched by the police. The whole area where the party took place only got 230.000 square meters and the organisers calculated that there would "only" come 500.000 visitors. In effect, 1.4 million party-people tried to attend. When the tunnel was overfilled by hundred, or maybe thousands of people, some of them tried to leave the main routs and started climbing up walls, radio masts or leave by escaping over an old scruffy fire escape. then a guarldrail (from these stairs) broke and a few people fall down. then it came to a mass hysteria and the people started to disapear and stamped each other to death. at the end you got 19 dead people and over 300 injured ones. the parade was a organizational fail! not enough space for the crowd, a shitty broken stone ground, less ways to get in and out (only one). when we were partiing, we didn´t here only 1 single word by one of the organisers. and even in the end, when the party ended, no one of the acts or organisers told us a single word about what happened. there were just a few romours, about scramble in the tunnel. then we heard a story about ten people which where overrunned by a car and died when they crossed the highway (it sounded very strange to me when i heard that, because people don´t cross highways by food). i think they deliberately didn´t told us what happend in truth. or how they said, "they didn´t want to activate a bigger mass hysteria". in the end a police woman told us what happened.
i think they didn´t want to stop the party because of financial reasons. that´s so fucked up...
hope the party responsibles will get what they deserve. r.i.p. to the people who lost their lifes.

i´m out.
http://news.tut.by/accidents/187887.html

Old July 26th, 2010 #14
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow MDMA the choice of a new generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Fun news. This thing is like a modern woodstock in Germany, and every year. I wonder what its like to be crushed to death while your system is full of MDMA. Not so groovy. "WOW, I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING, ITS LIKE DYING X10" lol

There's a sort of protest spinoff anti- "love parade" they have in Berlin for the harder electronic music called "fuck parade". If you remember that corny "technoviking" video that was popular years ago, that was from the fuck parade. There they play the harder, more sinister electronic music that is not allowed in love parade. I have heard travllers complain of "nazi" influence at Fuck Parade, but I'm not on the ground there and really don't know.
Mock MDMA ecstasy users if you like, but don't die before trying it

Old July 26th, 2010 #15
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Where was Techno Viking?

Old July 26th, 2010 #16
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Lotta Turks in that photograph.

Old August 10th, 2010 #17
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

I like the DJ skills of some kameraden.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Tags
germany, music, riot

Thread