Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Bet it up, it's a winner.
Inb4 "Ferd whares your Lindah monay"

Old April 6th, 2012 #322
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I expect the dollar to collapse, leading to martial law being declared BEFORE the election.
Wolverines!

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; April 6th, 2012 at 07:39 AM.

Old April 6th, 2012 #323
Sean O'Keith
Crushing human roaches

On this whole topic ... of ... marrywanna ... let me just say ... that it all started ... when, they, you know, tried to ... um, curtail the freedom of (PUFFFFFFFFFFF -- COUGH) um, that thing the Kennedys were on about ... and by trying to stop us ... (PUFFFFFFFFF -- COUGH) from speaking our minds about political stuff ... and, you know, they used to make bibles out of hemp ... and I know because I tried to smoke a bible once and I got a buzz ... but it's the hypocrisy (PUFFFFFFFFF -- COUGH), of selling alcohol and banning ... what's a natural ... um, plant ... weed ... and if I was to ever vote for ... a politician ... um, he'd have to agree ... you know, to legalise it ... splut ... cough ... Oh man, I've got the munchies. It's off to Chuck E Cheese for me.

Old April 6th, 2012 #324
MG100

Legalizing it for recreational use isn't going to make much of a difference for most of us personally, but it will make borderline do-nothings into absolute do-nothings. Like everything else, "the few" will continue to do most of the work that needs to be done.

Old April 6th, 2012 #325
Michael Armstrong
Banned

Used medically, it's best used by simmering it at a low temperature in oil then using it in food, or making a tincture of it and using it in tea, or applying it topically to the skin. The lungs are not made for smoking anything and are damaged by smoke.

Old February 7th, 2018 #326
Smokey420

Paul Drake I believe in Jesus and I use Cannabis and yet you believe I should be murdered because you first hated Jesus before you hated me?

Go ahead and murder me but I say unto you is destroy this temple and my Father will raise it back up.

BTW I'm not talking about a building made by human hands either.

Old February 7th, 2018 #327
Smokey420

America First he who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her.

Tags
cannabis news, cuck weed, drug enthusiasts, gṛñjanḥ, ganja, mazzone, nature's crop, pot, weed

Thread