Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Easy, baby boy, I got yer back!
In your nocturnal emissions, old man.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #83
vened

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
That's not a fallacy, unlike your sea of red herrings; it's a first-hand observation grounded on decades of familiarity with the type. Marijuana users exhibit problems with concentration and memory persisting for months after use, because THC remains in the body for months after use. That's a medical fact.
Ray, according to you, the following is:

a) 'medical fact'
b) 'scientific fact'
c) 'fact'
d) 'ignore fact'

Effects of Acute Smoked Marijuana on Complex Cognitive Performance

Carl L Hart1 Ph.D, Wilfred van Gorp2 Ph.D, Margaret Haney1 Ph.D, Richard W Foltin1 Ph.D and Marian W Fischman1 Ph.D

abstract

Although the ability to perform complex cognitive operations is assumed to be impaired following acute marijuana smoking, complex cognitive performance after acute marijuana use has not been adequately assessed under experimental conditions. In the present study, we used a within-participant double-blind design to evaluate the effects acute marijuana smoking on complex cognitive performance in experienced marijuana smokers. Eighteen healthy research volunteers (8 females, 10 males), averaging 24 marijuana cigarettes per week, completed this three-session outpatient study; sessions were separated by at least 72-hrs. During sessions, participants completed baseline computerized cognitive tasks, smoked a single marijuana cigarette (0%, 1.8%, or 3.9% 9-THC w/w), and completed additional cognitive tasks. Blood pressure, heart rate, and subjective effects were also assessed throughout sessions. Marijuana cigarettes were administered in a double-blind fashion and the sequence of 9-THC concentration order was balanced across participants. Although marijuana significantly increased the number of premature responses and the time participants required to complete several tasks, it had no effect on accuracy on measures of cognitive flexibility, mental calculation, and reasoning. Additionally, heart rate and several subjective-effect ratings (e.g., "Good Drug Effect," "High," "Mellow") were significantly increased in a 9-THC concentration-dependent manner. These data demonstrate that acute marijuana smoking produced minimal effects on complex cognitive task performance in experienced marijuana users.

http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/v2.../1395716a.html

Old September 22nd, 2011 #84
ray bateson
baппed

Naturally a man using an internet avatar with a joint between its lips will favor such 'facts' that meet his confirmation bias, against what everyone with an uncooked brain knows who's ever interacted with marijuana users.

Is that maynard g. krebs?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #85
Susan

Poor ole' Steve b. I feel sorry for him. I was reading the other day that elderly males like Stevie who have experienced erectile dysfunction for a long time generally become disoriented and succumb to dementia eventually.

I guess we're seeing the beginning of the end for ole' Stevie boy. So sad.

Well, what are ya gonna say for an aging male prostitute?

Except maybe...ewwwwww!!!

Old September 22nd, 2011 #86
vened

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Naturally a man using an internet avatar with a joint between its lips will favor such 'facts' that meet his confirmation bias, against what everyone with an uncooked brain knows who's ever interacted with marijuana users.

Is that maynard g. krebs?
That's the best you can do - kill the messenger?

That's a beard - not a joint you moron Are you in f-king kindergarden still?

Seriously, can you can get any lower - attacking avatar instead of admitting that the subject is more complex that your brain can comprehend?

Ray, you are definitely a runner-up for asshat of the year.

p.s. and from your fallacious diatribe i've guessed Ray's option is 'd' - 'ignore fact' (how nice of you not to quote my original message. so you can bullshit more.)

Old September 22nd, 2011 #87
Jack Wood

I've used every psychedelic as well a marijuana... I used to love them and thought they were important for enlightenment/philosophy/finding the true Self/gnosis/artistic skill/etc. I no longer know if I believe this.

Something happened probably around 2007- in a smoky haze I ran full speed head on into some type of pillar of objective truth or reality. Basically I went through a year or two of panic attacks and tearing down what I thought to be real while sober. I've spent another couple years rebuilding in the ruins and being much more honest with myself.

I feel like after finding this invisible force or sun, I no longer need psychedelics and in fact they are just a drag to trip on.

It's still hard to explain what happened, and although I'm personally pretty hostile towards marijuana or psychedelic drug use for myself, I might be open to the idea of their use in serious religious, respectful, Odinnic Germanic tribal pagan rituals.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #88
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vened View Post
Ray, you are definitely a runner-up for asshat of the year.
Hey! Take it easy on li'l Ray, he doesn't know what he doesn't know, and his reasoning has been curtailed via his up-bringing. It just ain't widdle Ray's fault.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #89
M.H.

Whats so great about Pot? you could take Ketamine, Herion, halucinogenic mushrooms? probably all has a similar effect on the brain? Modern culture wants people to be doped up so they can convince them of things more easily.

It's hard to make life fun so people take drugs and alchohol but they don't realise that once their brain has identified something as being fun that it will become dependent upon man made substances thereby making the majority of your life without drugs as being more boring and irritating than befor.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #90
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Ever have cocktails in the evening after a stressful day? Well, have one with a bowl, no TV, no hassles, just relax and think pleasant thoughts. Unwind in familiar surroundings with intimate friend(s), then later do what comes naturally.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #91
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Ever have cocktails in the evening after a stressful day? Well, have one with a bowl, no TV, no hassles, just relax and think pleasant thoughts. Unwind in familiar surroundings with intimate friend(s), then later do what comes naturally.
Lie back and fight the temptation to resist the HAARP transmissions?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #92
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Quote:

Lol I always thought your avatar was a hockey player smoking a doobie but it is actually a Russian musician/folk hero .

Old September 22nd, 2011 #93
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Leonard, is that you under the dolphin?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #94
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
Lol I always thought your avatar was a hockey player smoking a doobie but it is actually a Russian musician/folk hero .
lol

Not that big a difference, I suppose.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #95
vened

Quote:
Fred, i love you man (even u r an arse-ole s-timez...)

Old September 22nd, 2011 #96
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Leonard, is that you under the dolphin?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #97
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Handsome devil, I love your hat. Do you like chasing rabbits?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #98
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Handsome devil, I love your hat. Do you like chasing rabbits?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #99
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Poor ole' Steve b. I feel sorry for him. I was reading the other day that elderly males like Stevie who have experienced erectile dysfunction for a long time generally become disoriented and succumb to dementia eventually.

I guess we're seeing the beginning of the end for ole' Stevie boy. So sad.

Well, what are ya gonna say for an aging male prostitute?

Except maybe...ewwwwww!!!
Suzi Q, what is it with you and the constant references to my penis. Is it envy or a wanting? If you must know I do have a rather large member....but you can't have it. It is reserved for my special someone (Starr) and no one else. I'm sorry, you'll have to make do with the deluxe 3 speed vibro-matic from Mattel.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #100
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
That's the best you can do - kill the messenger?
It was the difference between a messenger and a mentally handicapped fatboy streaking nude through the grownups.

Quote:
p.s. and from your fallacious diatribe i've guessed Ray's option is 'd' - 'ignore fact'
Keep guessing.

Last edited by ray bateson; September 22nd, 2011 at 10:20 PM.

Tags
cuck weed

Thread