Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2017 #61
WayneW67

Angry

My wife and I were sitting in a restaurant when two faggots walk in and one is carrying a baby girls. Accompanying them are what we guess to be other family members. The place was not loud, but these two faggots are talking louder than needed as if to attract attention to themselves and the child. One hands the child to the other and says: 'Here, go to daddy". The child is with the other fag for no more than a blink of an eye when he says: "Here. go to daddy " handing the child back. Faggots with kids drive my wife and I crazy and their reference to each of them as "daddy" is an insult to real fathers in our society. When we hear this its like fingernails being dragged along a chalkboard.

Old October 14th, 2017 #62
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
My wife and I were sitting in a restaurant when two faggots walk in and one is carrying a baby girls. Accompanying them are what we guess to be other family members. The place was not loud, but these two faggots are talking louder than needed as if to attract attention to themselves and the child. One hands the child to the other and says: 'Here, go to daddy". The child is with the other fag for no more than a blink of an eye when he says: "Here. go to daddy " handing the child back. Faggots with kids drive my wife and I crazy and their reference to each of them as "daddy" is an insult to real fathers in our society. When we hear this its like fingernails being dragged along a chalkboard.
Yuck. They tend to interact as if being filmed for a reality show, center stage 24/7.

Interestingly nigs and gays both do this, the loud 'looks at meh' behavior, even in the lie berry.

Re part in bold: the child is an accessory to them, like a toy poodle. At a certain point a child knows when they don't have a real connection to the people raising them that is meaningful. Like the failed hippie commune experiments, none of which turned out successful, healthy adults to my knowledge.

Old October 18th, 2017 #63
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Wal-Mart Parents

Parents at Wal-Mart:

Loading up their car, two little blond kids. When mom gets to the end, she yells, "Did we fucking forget MILK?!"

Husband I assume is the man she's yelling to--he is returning cart. She yells it again louder this time.

Both kids and man have look on their faces like, 'Oh boy, here we go.'

She starts on a diatribe about something or other, but involving not having milk. Every other word is 'fucking'.

I was thinking, 'Why don't u just go get some 'fucking' milk right now?', but of course did not get involved.

Prior to that, some lady behind me in line let her chilruns basically crawl all over the floor, and me, and everyone in line as they demanded copious amounts of candy, which she provided. Never a, 'honey, you need to stand still and stop touching other people', nor, 'three candy bars is enough, come stand over here now.'

Funny, though, a man was explaining to his daughter that she couldn't have sandals. But he got way too bent out of shape about it.

"Get it through your head, this is North Dakota winter and all that is over!!!" She looked like she was about 3, so winter, shminter: she wanted sandals with sparkles, and she wanted them now.

Sorta pointless rant other than to say: stressed out people either neglecting the kids or subjecting them to adult tantrums is both amusing and disturbing. Why can't they just be somewhat happy? Either they are fighting, or like the zombie who just looked like she was waiting for the day to end.

I think Wal-Mart is like an alternate universe where people operate on their lowest level. It is an irritating environment, and shopping makes people think about $, getting stressed and whatnot.

Reminds me of a long time ago, watching this couple in the mall. Christmas-time, real pretty day. They were pushing twins in stroller. oblivious to the environment being real nice, because they were fighting about whether to buy something or not. She wanted man not to, cuz bills, he said something to the effect of, 'We only live once'.

'Merican culture, malls and Walmart and stress.

Old October 20th, 2017 #64
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
Homos never really can be discrete about anything. I've noticed that through the years. They seem to be born excentrics and attention-seekers.

Old October 20th, 2017 #65
Ray Allan

I try to avoid the Great Wal-Mart of China, but whenever I do have go there, I always feel like I need a shower when I come out.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 20th, 2017 #66
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I try to avoid the Great Wal-Mart of China, but whenever I do have go there, I always feel like I need a shower when I come out.
I hate having to shop at China Mart too, but for grocery it's either them or Publix and Publix around here is WAY overpriced for the same brands I can buy at China Mart for almost 20 percent cheaper at least.

Old October 20th, 2017 #67
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I hate having to shop at China Mart too, but for grocery it's either them or Publix and Publix around here is WAY overpriced for the same brands I can buy at China Mart for almost 20 percent cheaper at least.
I wish they would open an Aldi store in my area. From what Linder says, it's pretty good.

Old October 20th, 2017 #68
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I wish they would open an Aldi store in my area. From what Linder says, it's pretty good.
Always annoying to realize farmers are growing food all around us, yet we are primarily buying it trucked in from across the country and around the globe.

Some States are better than others on this. Texas has an abundance of farmer's markets, direct sales from farms to people, and you can fish and garden practically year-round.

I agree with Ray on trips to Chinaplasticville: bath post Wal-Mart is a necessity, even if you were only there for 20 minutes.

Old October 20th, 2017 #69
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
My county finally has one. It's about 12 miles away though and on a busy road which means over 30 minutes to get there.

They were supposed to build one near me but something with the city and it being too close to the road. Me thinks Publix got it nixed some how. The new Aldi stores are really nice I hear.

They also treat the workers better. Cashiers get close to $12 to start and sit down and they don't put up with customer BS with coupons. Managers also get paid well.

They're also a German based company as well, founded by a ww2 vet (from the right side). Explains the better pay unlike KWA based companies that pay cheap and treat workers like shit which is why they only get shit employees.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #70
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Thanksgiving is Before Christmas, Damnit

Not that either matter unless they matter to someone personally...I think of Christmas in a very pagan, 'let's make things fun and pretty' sense, and Thanksgiving makes me think of Whites surviving this place, in great part COMBATTING 'Indians'. Thankfulness.

So the Christmas stuff is all over the store, can't even find the Thanksgiving stuff. I just wanted one of those 'Happy Thanksgiving' thingys to put in the window, I refuse to put my Christmas wreath in it until Decemeber. Otherwise, whenever you open the door it sings, 'We wish u a merry Xmas', and I can't listen to that for two months. One is nice, two is hell.

So, dear Walmart, Target, wherever: it's Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, in that order. Quit throwing Xmas stuff out there so early, it ruins it. Like Carly Simon said, 'Anticipation'. Otherwise we'd leave the sparkly gaudy decorations up all year!

...Actually a neighbor does that. Whole nativity scene and it's been out there all year. Baby Jebus and wise men need to be painted cuz faded from summer sun.

Some things are just wrong.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #71
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Not that either matter unless they matter to someone personally...I think of Christmas in a very pagan, 'let's make things fun and pretty' sense, and Thanksgiving makes me think of Whites surviving this place, in great part COMBATTING 'Indians'. Thankfulness.

So the Christmas stuff is all over the store, can't even find the Thanksgiving stuff. I just wanted one of those 'Happy Thanksgiving' thingys to put in the window, I refuse to put my Christmas wreath in it until Decemeber. Otherwise, whenever you open the door it sings, 'We wish u a merry Xmas', and I can't listen to that for two months. One is nice, two is hell.

So, dear Walmart, Target, wherever: it's Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, in that order. Quit throwing Xmas stuff out there so early, it ruins it. Like Carly Simon said, 'Anticipation'. Otherwise we'd leave the sparkly gaudy decorations up all year!

...Actually a neighbor does that. Whole nativity scene and it's been out there all year. Baby Jebus and wise men need to be painted cuz faded from summer sun.

Some things are just wrong.
They were playing Christmas music in a local restaurant the day after Halloween.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 3rd, 2017 #72
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
They were playing Christmas music in a local restaurant the day after Halloween.
These whores must be stopped.

It's okay to start playing it on Thanksgiving.

I remember when 'Delilah' on the radio came on a month early one year, wanted to rip my eyelashes out by Christmas.

...And the selection of songs. OMG. There is beautiful stuff out there, but 20x per day they played, 'Christmas Shoes' and 1000 versions of 'The Little Drummer Boy'.

spoof of 'Xmas Shoes':

Old November 4th, 2017 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
If you think like me: I want some mustard. For cheap. I don't need Douchebag's Special Label as my mustard of fifty-mustard choices because only my glorious tongue can appreciate the subtle nuance of genuine Douchebag brand mustard for $8.50/3oz.

I just want some MUSTARD. I'm trusting a good German can scoff me up some mustard, I don't care about its provenance, just want mustard for a mustard price.

If you think like that, Aldi is the place for you. America is largely a Germanic country, until recent invasions, and does largely think like that.

The Aldi in my town is located opposite the Walmart, and it just reopened, on Nov. 3, after remodeling - to get larger. So much for those who claim Walmart gets by on low prices. Not true. Walmart gets by on having a larger selection than any other place in a small town. Aldi gets by on price. Quality is not its selling point, but its quality is higher than Hy-Vee, the high-price place, and certainly no worse than Walmart. In fact, I would say Aldi is tops not just in price (by a mile) but in quality too. Which in theory SHOULD NOT BE. I look forward to touring the new and improved Aldi.

Old November 4th, 2017 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator

Going to renew my rant against Hy-Vee, these motherfuckers could give scam lessons to jews. Should be called The Cathouse, cuz you never come out of there without getting screwed.

This is classic HY-Vee: where there's "a smile in every aisle," and three or four hidden chisels.

So my inner nigger was getting uppity, and I seek to becalm it with curved yellow fruits commonly known as 'bananas' (sp?), a tropical type fruit that comes in its own handy, peelable container. Hy-Vee has a whole bank of them. No clear division. Sign saying .27 a pound for these Fresh Smart or somefuck. And some Dole. And others that are newer fresher or plantains or something. Or organic which only means the bits of defunct orange kneed tarantulas havent been hosed off. So I see, I say I know you motherfuckers. I see your smooth slide from the .27 Fresh Snot labels to the Doles. No division marker. No nothing. I know you motherfuckers will trust people to grab the Dole thinking its .27 when it's actually double or quadruple that. YEAH NIGGER. I DONE OUTTHUNK YA.

This is precisely how these apes swing. If you are not paying absolute attention, you are NOT buying something at the price you think you are. Every single thing they do ... well let's put it like this. Their ordinary price is absurdly high. Like, Aldi + half again. Or Aldi x 2. Their default is an absurdly high price. After all, those smilers don't work for free, and there's a million of 'em. But they have a good number of reduced prices. BUT...they lay shit out so you will buy the thing that's NOT on sale, by this or that trick -- wrong day, no coupon, these not those -- as often as you'll grab the right thing. It's clearly a management strategy - it is always like this, always been.

So I buy the .27 bananas, like 3 lb of em... I go home. I look at the tape. The motherfuckers rung me up at .48. I bought the right ones. They had the Fresh Snart sticker on them. But they charged me the Dole price.

You cannot win. These people are motherfucking thieves. This is not unusual at Hy-Vee -- this happens half to MOST of the time you buy more than 3-4 items. That is why I never go there and only went there today out of laziness, not wanting to go to newly opened Aldi because it is surely packed to the gills, so I will hit it tomorrow. So that is the tale of Hy-Vee, which succeeded yet again in chiseling me out of the better part of a dollar with its trick banana sale.

Old November 4th, 2017 #75
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Going to renew my rant against Hy-Vee, these motherfuckers could give scam lessons to jews. Should be called The Cathouse, cuz you never come out of there without getting screwed.

This is classic HY-Vee: where there's "a smile in every aisle," and three or four hidden chisels.

So my inner nigger was getting uppity, and I seek to becalm it with curved yellow fruits commonly known as 'bananas' (sp?), a tropical type fruit that comes in its own handy, peelable container. Hy-Vee has a whole bank of them. No clear division. Sign saying .27 a pound for these Fresh Smart or somefuck. And some Dole. And others that are newer fresher or plantains or something. Or organic which only means the bits of defunct orange kneed tarantulas havent been hosed off. So I see, I say I know you motherfuckers. I see your smooth slide from the .27 Fresh Snot labels to the Doles. No division marker. No nothing. I know you motherfuckers will trust people to grab the Dole thinking its .27 when it's actually double or quadruple that. YEAH NIGGER. I DONE OUTTHUNK YA.

This is precisely how these apes swing. If you are not paying absolute attention, you are NOT buying something at the price you think you are. Every single thing they do ... well let's put it like this. Their ordinary price is absurdly high. Like, Aldi + half again. Or Aldi x 2. Their default is an absurdly high price. After all, those smilers don't work for free, and there's a million of 'em. But they have a good number of reduced prices. BUT...they lay shit out so you will buy the thing that's NOT on sale, by this or that trick -- wrong day, no coupon, these not those -- as often as you'll grab the right thing. It's clearly a management strategy - it is always like this, always been.

So I buy the .27 bananas, like 3 lb of em... I go home. I look at the tape. The motherfuckers rung me up at .48. I bought the right ones. They had the Fresh Snart sticker on them. But they charged me the Dole price.

You cannot win. These people are motherfucking thieves. This is not unusual at Hy-Vee -- this happens half to MOST of the time you buy more than 3-4 items. That is why I never go there and only went there today out of laziness, not wanting to go to newly opened Aldi because it is surely packed to the gills, so I will hit it tomorrow. So that is the tale of Hy-Vee, which succeeded yet again in chiseling me out of the better part of a dollar with its trick banana sale.
Those orange kneed tarantulas are loaded with protein.

They do the 'putting stuff in front of wrong sticker' thing at Wal-Mart and Target, too.

They also figure by the time people get out of a store they won't check the ticket cuz tired and don't care. No telling what is supposedly on sale and you aren't getting the sale price, etc.

Also the 'save $1 now' on stuff, you better peel it off and hand it to them or they won't be doing it. You'll get home and see them on the stuff and say, 'goddamn it', and then usually forget about it on the next trip cuz you don't want to stand in line for a few dollars. If you add it up, though, over time it's a lot.

Old November 4th, 2017 #76
N.B. Forrest

Aldi is the best, no doubt about it, but yeah, they're always crowded. I went in there a few weeks back, and a knot of assholes were standing in the aisle having having a family reunion or somesuch, obliviously blocking access like a pack of upper middle class white niggers....last week the checkout was glacial: the woman in front of me had an over $200 purchase - and at Aldi, that's a shitload.

But it's worth it.

I've seriously thought about trying couponing, after seeing those housewives on the 'vitz getting tons of stuff for basically free, but I certainly don't want to pile up mountains of goods like that.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 4th, 2017 #77
Robbie Key

Every time I enter the Swedish equivalent of Aldi or Walmart I just pray to 'God' that I won't be as slow physically or mentally as the grandpa in front of me in the line when I get that old. What's the deal with not being prepared how to pay your goods? Bringing out your goddamn wallet and be like uh, do I have money here or not? Card?

Fuck off.

Old November 4th, 2017 #78
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Every time I enter the Swedish equivalent of Aldi or Walmart I just pray to 'God' that I won't be as slow physically or mentally as the grandpa in front of me in the line when I get that old. What's the deal with not being prepared how to pay your goods? Bringing out your goddamn wallet and be like uh, do I have money here or not? Card?

Fuck off.
Or a grandma who writes out an entire check when paying for her stuff instead of doing that at home, except for leaving the amount blank.

Old November 4th, 2017 #79
N.B. Forrest

And not being able to figure out how to use the card reader.....

Old November 4th, 2017 #80
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
And not being able to figure out how to use the card reader.....
I find this particularly awesome and funny, even if I'm in a hurry. The clerk will get super annoyed when they are hung up on 'do you want cash back?' and they say 'no', and 'is this amount ok'? and they say 'no', and it throws out the whole transaction and grandma or pa has to do it again.

Wickedly funny in a nightmarish sort of way, especially when they do it three or four times in a row, until the hipster clerk is about to have a conniption, and a line is winding it's way out the door. Someone inevitably will declare, loudly, "Can't they hire any damned clerks to work here? There's three checkers and 50 lanes!"

Tags
#1, rants

Thread