Heks
SrbIN

Post News from Serbia

Post here the news on serbian/english from Serbia

Old March 13th, 2009 #2
Karl Lueger

patriot or poser?

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) -
Defender Neven Subotic has received a FIFA permit to play football for Serbia instead of the United States.
Subotic, who was born in Bosnia and holds an American passport, has played for the U.S. under-17 and under-20 teams.
He now plays for Borussia Dortmund in the German league.

Last year he said he would like to play for Serbia instead of the U.S. because of his Serbian roots.

Serbia's Football Federation said FIFA, world football's governing body, granted the permit on Friday.

"We thank FIFA officials for reacting quickly in giving the permit," said federation official Zoran Lakovic.

He said Subotic, 21, could play for Serbia in its next World Cup qualifier against Romania on March 28.

Serbia coach Radomir Antic has said he plans to pair Subotic with Manchester United's Nemanja Vidic in the center of defense.

Rambo, John J.

Old March 13th, 2009 #3
EireannGoddess

Quote:
patriot or poser?

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) -
Defender Neven Subotic has received a FIFA permit to play football for Serbia instead of the United States.
Subotic, who was born in Bosnia and holds an American passport, has played for the U.S. under-17 and under-20 teams.
He now plays for Borussia Dortmund in the German league.

Last year he said he would like to play for Serbia instead of the U.S. because of his Serbian roots.
I would say patriot. Since my visit to Kosovo and other areas of Serbia, I have come to respect more fully and understand the nationalism of the Serbian Folk and their absolute dedication to preserving their Nation and it's roots.

I would like more news from Kosovo-Serbia posted in English, since although I did learn a few phrases, I certainly cannot read the language, that plus the fact that there's more than a few regional dialect too.

It's good, even necessary, to read news from Serbia, since I do think that Serbia is going to be one of the "flashpoint" Nations that could well spark a surge of Nationalism in Europe (and hopefully WN in America as well).

Old March 13th, 2009 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
I would say patriot. Since my visit to Kosovo and other areas of Serbia, I have come to respect more fully and understand the nationalism of the Serbian Folk and their absolute dedication to preserving their Nation and it's roots.

I would like more news from Kosovo-Serbia posted in English, since although I did learn a few phrases, I certainly cannot read the language, that plus the fact that there's more than a few regional dialect too.

It's good, even necessary, to read news from Serbia, since I do think that Serbia is going to be one of the "flashpoint" Nations that could well spark a surge of Nationalism in Europe (and hopefully WN in America as well).

Unfortunately I dont share your optimism these days. The window of opportunity for sparking a mass nationalist surge was during the 90s, the wars against muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo could have been a trigger for bigger and better things had we had a real nationalist government in power in Moscow, a government which would have drawn a line in the sand and bluntly stated to the Americans that any attack on Serbia in support of Muslims will be viewed as an attack on Russia. This would also have involved shipping nuclear missiles to Serbia and creating a Russian base in Kosovo and Republika Srpska. At this time the government of Serbia although not ideal was nevertheless resisting ZOG pressure and could have been reinforced to continue without compromise and later betrayal of our interests.
All this however is history now as we currently have a repressive occupation regime in Belgrade installed and funded by the Americans which has arrested all our generals, commanders and leaders, sending them to the Hague. This regime has also gutted the Serbian military, getting rid of everything in our former arsenal. The illegal criminal regime will also soon recognize Kosovo and carry out all demands of the west including giving muslims, gypsies, homosexuals, drug addicts and other scum special rights while continuing the persecution of Serbian NS and ordinary nationalists. All this against the backdrop of an increasing white plague as Serbia's white birthrate is declining while the muds are breeding like rats. The actual Serbian population of the country of Serbia is only about 60-65% ,the rest are minorities, many of them gypsies and muslims so the future is not bright.
I dont see any hope for Serbia at the moment although we Serbian NS activists still fight on even though all the odds are stacked against us.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 13th, 2009 #5
Serbian

Thumbs down

Kosovo Albanian Bomber Released

March 13, 2009 – 6:18 am
Kosovo Albanian, Florim Ejupi, who was convicted and sentenced for bombing a bus of Serbs seeking refuge and killing 11 of them has been released by the EU’s mission to the province.

Last June, UN mission to Kosovo sentenced Ejupi to 40 years in prison for committing the atrocity.

UN found Ejupi guilty of killing 11 Serb civilians and injuring 22 others in the village of Merdare in February 2001 when he bombed the bus these people were on.

However, the court comprised of EULEX, has released Ejupi because, the court says, there is not enough evidence that he killed the people.

I can confirm that Florim Ejupi was released from prison today. This comes two days after the session of the second district, the first of its nature that EULEX has held in Kosovo,” said EULEX justice component spokeswoman Kristiina.

Upon release, Ejupi told the public that justice prevailed.

“I am glad that justice has finally triumphed. I was held in prison unjustly for years. The indictment raised by UNMIK was an unjust decision and a scandalous investigation,” Ejupi said.

This particular bus bombing in Merdare is not the only one.

In winter of 1999, for example, yet to be arrested assailants attacked a UN bus with rocket propelled grenades killing 2 elderly Serbs.

In 2002, NATO and UN troops had to fend off some 600 ethnic Albanians who, some argue, spontaneously, attacked a buss transporting Serbs in Pec with stones and Molotov cocktails.

March 13, 2009

UNHCR bus in which Kosovo Albanians killed two elderly Serbs in 2000

Old March 14th, 2009 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Unfortunately I dont share your optimism these days. The window of opportunity for sparking a mass nationalist surge was during the 90s, the wars against muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo could have been a trigger for bigger and better things had we had a real nationalist government in power in Moscow, a government which would have drawn a line in the sand and bluntly stated to the Americans that any attack on Serbia in support of Muslims will be viewed as an attack on Russia. This would also have involved shipping nuclear missiles to Serbia and creating a Russian base in Kosovo and Republika Srpska. At this time the government of Serbia although not ideal was nevertheless resisting ZOG pressure and could have been reinforced to continue without compromise and later betrayal of our interests.
All this however is history now as we currently have a repressive occupation regime in Belgrade installed and funded by the Americans which has arrested all our generals, commanders and leaders, sending them to the Hague. This regime has also gutted the Serbian military, getting rid of everything in our former arsenal. The illegal criminal regime will also soon recognize Kosovo and carry out all demands of the west including giving muslims, gypsies, homosexuals, drug addicts and other scum special rights while continuing the persecution of Serbian NS and ordinary nationalists. All this against the backdrop of an increasing white plague as Serbia's white birthrate is declining while the muds are breeding like rats. The actual Serbian population of the country of Serbia is only about 60-65% ,the rest are minorities, many of them gypsies and muslims so the future is not bright.
I dont see any hope for Serbia at the moment although we Serbian NS activists still fight on even though all the odds are stacked against us.
It's getting hard to be optimistic comrade, Moscow in the 90's was a worthless sockpuppet and the conditions therein were downright atrocious. What was happening was almost anarchy and unfortunately Serbia's interests couldn't be defended even though I know many were willing and many would have supported it, including my family. All who were involved in the attack should be executed but instead Serbia is only getting weaker while faces from the old Clinton administration are popping back in with Serb blood on their hands. Hopefully the tide will slowly turn and this will all be part of a very dark history, but that is obviously not guaranteed.

Old March 14th, 2009 #7
EireannGoddess

Quote:

Yes, Folks did speak of this, and I was reminded of the similarity between the situation in Serbia and Northern Ireland, where I grew up. Also, Your reply reinforces my understanding of just why the American military are in Kosovo for at least the next year. Though the official reason is that they are there to presumably protect the NATO forces.

However, I did speak with one White American soldier, and he was extremely unhappy about being deployed to Serbia. He told me that it was insanity to him that he was there. There was not much he could tell me of his battalion's mission in Kosovo except to say he hated the mission due to the nature of it.

I have to tell you I found this brief exchange disconcerting and confusing as to what might be going on. But, I got the clear sense that Serbia, the Ukraine are becoming areas of increasing interest to America.

I hold hope for NS, and for freedom of our Folk everywhere. Even if at this moment, our Nations are fractured and in near ruin. The past shows us that it is at these moment when our Folk do rise up, from ashes if they have to, stronger than ever. One must have hope. Kosovo is Serbia.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; March 14th, 2009 at 01:30 AM.

Old March 16th, 2009 #8
Serbian

[quote=EireannGoddess;958325]
Quote:
Your reply reinforces my understanding of just why the American military are in Kosovo for at least the next year.
Oh they will be there for much longer than the next year, they are there to stay permanently or until the global military/political/economic situation changes.

Quote:
Though the official reason is that they are there to presumably protect the NATO forces.

They are there to enforce ZOG hegemony in a region that doesnt want them, they are primarily there as part of the long term strategic encirclement of Russia.

Quote:
However, I did speak with one White American soldier, and he was extremely unhappy about being deployed to Serbia. He told me that it was insanity to him that he was there. There was not much he could tell me of his battalion's mission in Kosovo except to say he hated the mission due to the nature of it.
If he is a patriot then of course he would be against such a criminal 'mission'.

Quote:
I have to tell you I found this brief exchange disconcerting and confusing as to what might be going on. But, I got the clear sense that Serbia, the Ukraine are becoming areas of increasing interest to America
There is nothing that is surprising confusing about the situation, its all crystal clear. Willian Pierce spelled it out in his ADV broadcasts during the 1999 NATO bombing.
Yes, we need to keep our eyes on the Ukraine as that is an area were ZOG may overplay its hand and this will present a perfect opportunity for us to exploit the situation and build on the anti ZOG climate.

Quote:
I hold hope for NS, and for freedom of our Folk everywhere. Even if at this moment, our Nations are fractured and in near ruin. The past shows us that it is at these moment when our Folk do rise up, from ashes if they have to, stronger than ever. One must have hope. Kosovo is Serbia
We like all our comrades around the world fight every day. They can lock us up, threaten our lives, ban our activism but they will never stop us.

Old March 18th, 2009 #9
Serbian

Serbs Mark 5th Anniversary Of Kosovo Albanian Pogrom

KOSOVSKA MITROVICA (AFP)--Serbs in the flashpoint Kosovo town of Mitrovica on Tuesday marked the fifth anniversary of riots that left 19 dead and 900 injured.

Kosovo Serb leaders laid flowers on the bridge over the Ibar river, which splits the northern town, in honor of the victims of the worst violence since the North Atlantic Treaty Organization entered the disputed territory after its 1998-99 war.

"Even five years later, there is no progress regarding our lives and our existence in this territory," Ljubisa Petrovic, deputy mayor of the ethnically divided town's Serb-populated north, told AFP.

On March 17, 2004, Kosovo Albanians started three days of anti-Serb rioting that also targeted dozens of Orthodox churches and monasteries that were destroyed or damaged.

"We still live with the possibility of a similar riots. The situation hasn't improved, not even a little bit," said P
"The only thing that we can do is to appeal to the authorities to take this situation seriously. I'm asking them to do everything in their power so that people in Kosovo can live a decent life."

The 2004 riots forced many Serbs living in southern parts of Kosovo to flee to northern areas close to Serbia's border, including their stronghold in the northern half of Mitrovica.

Kosovo has been overseen by international peacekeepers since NATO's 1999 air war drove out Serbian forces waging a crackdown on separatist ethnic Albanian rebels.

Its ethnic Albanian-dominated parliament formally seceded from Serbia on Feb. 17 last year. It has since been recognized by 56 countries including the U.S. and most of the European Union.

Belgrade and Serbs who account for about 120,000 of Kosovo's 2 million population have been backed by Russia in their rejection of the move.

Old March 21st, 2009 #11
Serbian

Quote:
US criticizes Spain on Kosovo pullout

March 20, 2009 12:03 PM

WASHINGTON-The United States is making unusually strong criticism of NATO ally Spain by expressing surprise at its decision to pull out its troops from the U.N. peacekeeping mission in Kosovo.

State Department spokesman Robert Wood says that the United States was "deeply disappointed" and was surprised by the decision. He says that Washington only learned of the move shortly before Spain announced it publicly.

Defense Minister Carme Chacon made the announcement Thursday, saying that "the mission has been completed and it is time to return home."

Asked if the United States shared that assessment, Wood said "not at all."

Spain has 620 soldiers in Kosovo as part of a U.N. mission, which contains about 15,500 soldiers from NATO members and allies

Jew war crimina Holbrooke opens his filthy mouth again

Quote:
Bombing of Serbia was good, Holbrooke
March 21, 2009

BRUSSELS (AFP) — US Ambassador Richard Holbrooke said Saturday that NATO's air attack on former Yugoslavia a decade ago was "the right thing to do" and had improved the lives of Kosovo Albanians and Serbs.

Speaking at the Brussels Forum conference, Holbrooke -- former envoy to the Balkans -- recalled how 10 years ago this week he had given the final ultimatum to former strongman Slobodan Milosevic to comply or face air strikes.

"I look back on it and I think that sometimes it's necessary to use force, and the result was good in the end," the new US representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan told reporters.

"The people of Kosovo are better off than they were as part of Serbia, and Serbia is better off facing the future rather than working back to a mythic past," he said.

"I look back on that extraordinary last meeting with Milosevic, with a feeling that what we did was necessary and the right thing to do."

NATO launched its bombing campaign in 1999 to halt a violent crackdown on separatist Kosovo Albanians by forces loyal to Milosevic, who later died in a prison in the Netherlands before he could be tried for war crimes.

Kosovo proclaimed unilateral independence from Serbia in February 2008.

It is now recognised by 56 countries including the United States and 22 of the European Union's 27 member states. Serbia is backed by its old ally Russia in its opposition to the move.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #12
EireannGoddess

Quote:
US criticizes Spain on Kosovo pullout

March 20, 2009 12:03 PM

WASHINGTON-The United States is making unusually strong criticism of NATO ally Spain by expressing surprise at its decision to pull out its troops from the U.N. peacekeeping mission in Kosovo.

State Department spokesman Robert Wood says that the United States was "deeply disappointed" and was surprised by the decision. He says that Washington only learned of the move shortly before Spain announced it publicly.

Defense Minister Carme Chacon made the announcement Thursday, saying that "the mission has been completed and it is time to return home."

Asked if the United States shared that assessment, Wood said "not at all."
Everyone is leaving but American troops it seems. First Britain and now Spain.

The American troops are extending beyond the original 8 month by an additional 3 months' committment too - troops are being offered pay and other incentives to remain beyond the tour of duty contract. At least it's still voluntary.

Old March 24th, 2009 #13
Heks
SrbIN

Default Serbia marks bombing anniversary

Air raid sirens have sounded and church bells have rung across Serbia as the country marks 10 years since the start of Nato's bombing campaign.

Serbs have been gathering at sites where people were killed and government ministers were expected to lay wreaths.

Nato bombed Serbia for 11 weeks in an effort to push Serbian forces out of the province of Kosovo, accusing them of atrocities against ethnic Albanians.

Hundreds of Serbs were killed as bombs struck military and civilian targets.

FROM THE BBC WORLD SERVICE

More from BBC World Service

Damaged buildings can still be seen in the capital, Belgrade, and in Pristina, capital of the self-declared independent state of Kosovo.

The strikes were the largest military operation ever undertaken by Nato, and the first time it had used force against a sovereign state without UN approval.

'Tragic days'

At a special cabinet meeting, Serbian Prime Minister Mirko Cvetkovic said that 2,500 civilians, including 89 children, along with 1,002 soldiers and policemen had been killed during the Nato offensive.

Human Rights Watch puts the civilian death toll at about 500.

"The attack on our country was illegal, contrary to international law, without a decision by the United Nations," Mr Cvetkovic said. "Serbia cannot forget those tragic days."

He added: "The air strikes have not solved problems in Kosovo, and did not help to bring peace and the rule of law.

"On the contrary, they resulted in ethnic cleansing and gross violations of human rights, international standards and fresh tensions."

Mr Cvetkovic said that for the sake of their children, Serbs "must not allow something like this to be repeated ever again".

Serbs are feeling a mixture of anger and sadness over what they feel was Western aggression, says the BBC's Helen Fawkes in Belgrade.

Many of Serbia's roads, bridges, military bases and weapons plants were bombed until 10 June 1999, when an agreement was reached for Yugoslav forces to withdraw from Kosovo.

The withdrawal paved the way for Nato peacekeepers and a UN civilian mission to run the province, which unilaterally declared independence from Serbia in February 2008.

Belgrade skyline (24 March 1999)

The strikes were the largest operation ever undertaken by Nato

Its independence has been recognised by 56 countries, including all but five of the 27 members of the European Union, but not by Serbia.

Correspondents say parts of northern Kosovo remain tensely divided between ethnic Albanians and Serbs, who are still protected by a Nato-led force.

Thousands of Serbs marched in the northern city of Mitrovica to mark the anniversary, and Serbian Orthodox priests held memorial services.

But Kosova Prime Minister Hashim Thaci hailed the anniversary of the launch of the bombing campaign as "a great historic day".

Nato's intervention "opened a new chapter in Kosovo's history... the chapter of freedom and the building of meaningful democracy", he said.

Nato has no special plans to mark the 10th anniversary of the war.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7960415.stm

Old March 24th, 2009 #14
Serbian

Quote:
Fallout of Serbia Bombing 'Continues to Kill'
by Vesna Peric Zimonjic

BELGRADE - Ten years after the NATO bombing of Serbia, concern is rising over a rise in the number of reported cases of cancer.

Some 15 tons of ammunition fortified with depleted uranium was dropped by way of more than 50,000 bombs and missiles in the 11 weeks of bombing of Serbia in 1999. The targets of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) bombing were 116 locations, mostly in southern part of Serbia and the Kosovo region.

The bulk of the 120,000-strong Serbian army was stationed in the south. The NATO campaign, dubbed Merciful Angel, was carried out to end the oppression of about 2 million ethnic Albanians by the Serb regime. After nine years under UN administration, Kosovo declared independence in February last year.

Depleted uranium (DU) is placed at the tip of bombs for piercing the armor of tanks and heavy military vehicles. Although weakened in the production process, the uranium remains highly toxic.

Experts disagree on the impact of depleted uranium on health. Some say that the aerosol produced on impact and combustion of DU ammunition can cause cancer and affect the kidneys, brain, liver, and heart. But some studies have found no significant impact on health or the environment.

The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) sent a mission only in 2000, which focused on 11 spots in Kosovo and concluded that there was "no detectable widespread contamination of the ground surface by DU. A number of contamination points were identified by the mission but most of these were found to be only slightly contaminated."

A report by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2001 came to a similar conclusion. However, British expert Keith Bavestock who was a part of the WHO team told Belgrade daily Politika that "not all data available to the WHO was included in the report." This, he said, "does not mean that the report is false; it is incomplete."

Local doctors have their own reports.

Nebojsa Srbljak, a physician from the Kosovan town Mitrovica, which still has a large Serb population, has spoken of a tenfold rise in leukemia cases. "Leukemia among children in Kosovo was at the rate of one per thousand before 1999," he told media representatives. "Since 1999, it rose to 1 percent."

Dr. Srbljak who is cooperating with an oncology clinic in the Kosovan capital Pristina, said that Albanian doctors too had told him there was "a significant rise" in the number of cancer patients since 1999. In the whole of Kosovo the cancer rate before 1999 was 10 among 300,000 people, and "today it stands at 20 among 60,000," he said.

"It's one tumor each day we're discovering now," radiologist Vlastimir Cvetkovic told IPS. "Prior to 1999 it was one in three months. And this is not just due to better diagnostics, as our working conditions were and remain modest. Besides, it's now younger and younger people, and children we're having as patients."

An alarming rise in cancer cases has been recorded also in neighboring Bosnia-Herzegovina, where DU was used by NATO against Bosnian Serb forces earlier in 1995. According to official figures, more than 300 people from the Sarajevo neighborhoods Hadzici and Han Pijesak in eastern Bosnia died of cancer from 1996 until 2000. Hadzici was inhabited and held by Bosnian Serbs during the war. It later came under the jurisdiction of the central Muslim-Croat government in Sarajevo.

"It's a pretty high number," local doctor Slavica Jovanovic told IPS. "But this seems to be a subject no one is willing to tackle. People from Hadzici have resettled elsewhere, and at the level of Bosnia-Herzegovina there's no will to go into it."

DU-related health problems have been reported among Italian soldiers who served as peacekeepers in Bosnia and in Kosovo. Several have died of cancer, and their families are now in a battle to prove that working and living next to DU-contaminated areas had proved fatal.

For Serbian authorities, DU problems seem as far away as Kosovo now, despite the fact that some 100,000 Serbs still live there, most of them near the divided town Mitrovica.

"Some 4,000 veterans have been under constant scrutiny as they were up to 50 meters from the point of impact of DU ammunition," Milan Misovic, head of the Working Medicine Department of the Military Medical Academy, told Serbian media. "So far, there is no increase in cancer among them. However, some changes can be expected in the next 10 to 15 years."
(Inter Press Service)

http://www.antiwar.com/ips/zimonjic.php?articleid=14450

Old March 24th, 2009 #15
Serbian

jewsign

Neo-Nazi group leader becomes fugitive

20 March 2009

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes-a...0&nav_id=57971

NOVI SAD -- The leader of the Nacionalni Stroj neo-Nazi organization has gone on the run after failing to report to begin serving a prison sentence, according to Radio 021.

According to the Novi Sad radio station, Goran Davidović, who is currently living in Italy, does not intend to return to Serbia to serve his one-year prison sentence in Sombor, adding that he will not turn himself in to police and that he will take his case to the International Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.

The Serbian Supreme Court upheld the verdict of the Novi Sad District Court, which sentenced Davidović to one year in jail for promoting national, racial and religious hatred and intolerance.

Davidović and 20 members of Nacionalni Stroj (tr. National Formation) disrupted an anti-fascism forum on November 9, 2005—International Day Against Fascism and Anti-Semitism—in Novi Sad, assaulting and insulting a number of members of the audience.

Several Nacionalni Stroj members were also seen giving Nazi-style salutes at the conference.

At the initiative of the Justice Ministry, the state public prosecution submitted a petition to the Constitutional Court calling for the organization’s work to be outlawed as it openly promotes racial and national hatred.

Old March 25th, 2009 #16
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
[B][, Goran Davidović, who is currently living in Italy, does not intend to return to Serbia to serve his one-year prison sentence in Sombor, adding that he will not turn himself in to police and that he will take his case to the International Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.

jebiga, šta mu je godinu dana u ćorci, još bi postao heroj, ovako je postao pičkica, kukavica koja je utekla od problema.

Ako si "zasrao" trebaš ostat tu i branit svoje stavove, jer na kraju dobiva samo uporniji i hrabriji.

Da je Davidović ljepo otišao u ćorku i to s pompom i tamo organizirao još luđu ekipu, nakon godinu dana bi ga pustilo, a kad bi izašao van narod bi ga držao za heroja i hajduka te bi tako VIŠE napravio za ideju i pokret nego da je bombardirao Tiranu..

Ljudi trebaju vođe, a vođe nesmiju se lomiti.

Falio je i to previše...pokazao je da je kukavica i propustio je svoju povjesnu šansu da postane vođa u pravome smislu riječi, vođa mase a ne vođa male grupe ljudi za koju svi govore da su papci.
Imao je u ruci pobjedu u kojoj bi on postao heroj i ti njegovi bi postali isto heroji i o njima bi se s respektom govorilo, ljudi bi im plaćali piće na ulici, bili bi zaštitnici svojih kvartova, no ovako su ponovo marginalci u sjeni medija...

Nek drugi put ne prokockaju dobru šansu..

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 25th, 2009 #17
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
jebiga, šta mu je godinu dana u ćorci, još bi postao heroj, ovako je postao pičkica, kukavica koja je utekla od problema.

Ako si "zasrao" trebaš ostat tu i branit svoje stavove, jer na kraju dobiva samo uporniji i hrabriji.

Da je Davidović ljepo otišao u ćorku i to s pompom i tamo organizirao još luđu ekipu, nakon godinu dana bi ga pustilo, a kad bi izašao van narod bi ga držao za heroja i hajduka te bi tako VIŠE napravio za ideju i pokret nego da je bombardirao Tiranu..

Ljudi trebaju vođe, a vođe nesmiju se lomiti.

Falio je i to previše...pokazao je da je kukavica i propustio je svoju povjesnu šansu da postane vođa u pravome smislu riječi, vođa mase a ne vođa male grupe ljudi za koju svi govore da su papci.
Imao je u ruci pobjedu u kojoj bi on postao heroj i ti njegovi bi postali isto heroji i o njima bi se s respektom govorilo, ljudi bi im plaćali piće na ulici, bili bi zaštitnici svojih kvartova, no ovako su ponovo marginalci u sjeni medija...

Nek drugi put ne prokockaju dobru šansu..

Neslazem se. Zasto da ide u zatvor nevin covek i da daje raznom sljamu tu satisfakciju, da se izivljavaju nad njim. Razni kriminalci, dileri droge, ciganski lopovi, siptarski teroristi i separatisti slobodno setaju Srbijom a oni hoce Gorana u zatvor, e nece moci. To su Titovi naslednici i sa njima samo preko nisana a Srbija u stvari i nije vise drzava nego obicna okupaciona zona gde vrslja neprijatelj, hapsi i terorise nacionaliste.
Davidovic je vec rekao da se nece predati rezimskoj policiji jer je kako je naveo ' u zatvor vodjen uvek vezan i pod oruzijem i tako ce biti i ovog puta'.
Inace covek je sad u Italiji gde nastavlja sa aktivizmom sa Talijanskim drugovima.

Ako te bas zanima ova tema evo thread sa Goranovog foruma

http://www.gorandavidovic.com/forum/...7840#post17840

Najnovija vest je da su raspisali poternicu.

Old March 25th, 2009 #18
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Neslazem se. Zasto da ide u zatvor nevin covek i da daje raznom sljamu tu satisfakciju, da se izivljavaju nad njim. Razni kriminalci, dileri droge, ciganski lopovi, siptarski teroristi i separatisti slobodno setaju Srbijom a oni hoce Gorana u zatvor, e nece moci. To su Titovi naslednici i sa njima samo preko nisana a Srbija u stvari i nije vise drzava nego obicna okupaciona zona gde vrslja neprijatelj, hapsi i terorise nacionaliste.
Davidovic je vec rekao da se nece predati rezimskoj policiji jer je kako je naveo ' u zatvor vodjen uvek vezan i pod oruzijem i tako ce biti i ovog puta'.
Inace covek je sad u Italiji gde nastavlja sa aktivizmom sa Talijanskim drugovima.

Ako te bas zanima ova tema evo thread sa Goranovog foruma

http://www.gorandavidovic.com/forum/...7840#post17840

Najnovija vest je da su raspisali poternicu.
bah...za mene je kukavica...da smo mi bili takvi šupci prije rata nikada se nebi napravila kritična masa političkih zatvorenika...cijela moja familija je odgulila bar mjesec dana radi vrijeđanja režima Jugoslavije...

Franjo Tuđman je isto bio nevin ali nije pobjegao nego je otišao u zatvor i tu u zatvoru je nastala revolucija, jer se tu sastao s pravim ljudima.

Reputacija političkog zatvorenika je dan danas sveta stvar u Hrvatskoj....kriminalac je jedno no politički je svetac, isposnik..i to je u svakom narodu tako

On to šta je pobjegao a u igri mu je kurčeva godina dana tu je pokazao da je kukavica i da nema petlje za bit vođa...i sad prdi iz Italije, takav je bio i Ante Pavelić a znamo dobro kako je on završio.

Za ideale se treba žrtvovat, ko nema muda za to bolje mu je da se ne gura, neka bude huligan i pravi pizdarije po ulici (više će robijat za to)...tip nije igrač, morat ćete čekat drugoga, nekoga s više muda....

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 25th, 2009 #19
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
bah...za mene je kukavica...da smo mi bili takvi šupci prije rata nikada se nebi napravila kritična masa političkih zatvorenika...cijela moja familija je odgulila bar mjesec dana radi vrijeđanja režima Jugoslavije...

Franjo Tuđman je isto bio nevin ali nije pobjegao nego je otišao u zatvor i tu u zatvoru je nastala revolucija, jer se tu sastao s pravim ljudima.

Reputacija političkog zatvorenika je dan danas sveta stvar u Hrvatskoj....kriminalac je jedno no politički je svetac, isposnik..i to je u svakom narodu tako

On to šta je pobjegao a u igri mu je kurčeva godina dana tu je pokazao da je kukavica i da nema petlje za bit vođa...i sad prdi iz Italije, takav je bio i Ante Pavelić a znamo dobro kako je on završio.

Za ideale se treba žrtvovat, ko nema muda za to bolje mu je da se ne gura, neka bude huligan i pravi pizdarije po ulici (više će robijat za to)...tip nije igrač, morat ćete čekat drugoga, nekoga s više muda....

Prvo Davidovic nije niciji vodja i nikad nije bio. Covek nije clan Krv I Cast Srbije. Srpski NS veruju u otpor bez vodje tako da nijednda osoba nemoze biti nekakav 'vodja'. Imati 'vodju' u danasnjoj politickoj situaciji bi bilo suludo, vlast bi nas razjebala dok si rekao piksla.
Goran Davidovic je svoj covek i radi kako on misli da je najbolje, a da je kukavica to sigurno nije.
Za ideale se treba žrtvovat tacno al netreba gubiti glavu dzabe, treba biti pametan i bolje da nas sto vise ima na slobodi nego da nas vlast terorise i muci u zatvorima. Kad dodje povoljan trenutak mi smo spremni za akciju

Old April 4th, 2009 #20
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
Serbian author sued for free speech

Helsinki committee for human rights and Yucom committee has filed a lawsuit against the Serbian author and former president of Yugoslavia, Dobrica Cosic, claiming that his writing is criminal and that it constitutes a criminal act.

The lawsuit seeks to deny free speech to Cosic accusing him of alleged spreading of “ethnic, racist and religious hatred” for his comment in his book.

In his book, Time of Snakes, Cosic wrote “That social, political and moral residue of tribal, barbarian Balkans, takes up for an ally America and the European Union in their struggle against the most democratic, most civilized, most educated Balkan peoples - Serbian people.”

The lawsuit claims that those remarks are criminal and that they constitute a criminal act.

On the behalf of Yucom, the suit was filed by Biljana Kovacevic Vuco and Sonja Biserko.

Biljana Kovacevic Vuco and Sonja Biserko are two of the most hated rats in Serbia, they work for America and promote lies about Serbian 'atrocities' and 'genocide'. They also harass and pressure ordinary citizens and call for mass arrests of people in Serbia.

Tags
albanian girls rule!, kgb is jew

Thread