Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2020 #61
Fico

They are like american niggers in ghetto. White society are giving to them money in hope that they will integrate themselves with us but it results with destruction of whole society through them. Environment is also polluted where they live. I know one White village who build wall in front of them. This people on elections vote for leftists and liberals,it means that it is good to be anti-White until you do not have contact with group of people like them. Gypsies feel lot of envy and hate us. Rightists do not have will for solve this problem,Christianity have full monopoly of conservative mindset,they just follow teachings from New Testament as "sell all you have and give to the poor". Our conservatives do not allow any debate about biology because in our gods eyes we are all equal,if you want to put some comment about that on their videos,they will just delete it. Chatolic conservatives do not have nothing against non-white immigration if they accept Christianity and become part of our nation,they are firstly against Islam does not matter that both have same abrahamic roots. Do not expect nothing from Hungary,Poland,Slovakia because I explained what they are.

Last edited by Fico; October 8th, 2020 at 09:53 AM.

Old October 8th, 2020 #62
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stegura View Post
Europe's Racial Nightmare: The Gypsies

Gypsies first arrived in Europe in the 14th Century AD with help from the Turkish Ottoman Empire.

Gypsy population distribution in Europe. East-central and Southeast Europe have it the worst!

Gypsy population distribution in Eastern Europe.

Why did turks bring the gipsies to Europe in the 14th century? And why then did the gipsies spread all throughout Europe? We're talking 14th century, travel wasn't easy back then and niether was survival?!

Old October 8th, 2020 #63
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian_Pride_14x88 View Post
Gypsies are subhuman scum that should be expelled or exterminated.
I'm all for that. Kikes claim Uncle Adolf did that but I kept running into them in Rome 20 years ago.

Tags
zigeunerschweine

Thread