VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2013 #21
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Money / monetary systems don't get discussed nearly enough. It's not enough to just mention it in passing describing how the government is using our earned money against our interests. I think it would be good to have someone like James Bowery come on to explain this stuff. Someone who has an understanding of the problem as well as the technical knowledge of how to implement solutions. Just about everything nasty the feds are doing to us can be traced to the fact that they can extort our money through taxes. Once we prevent them doing that, most of our battle will be won. Have the Golden Dawn people figured out any solutions to the money problem? Money is the key.
Golden Dawn seems to be churning out pretty extensive written material, many of which of course touches and relates to the financial situation Greece now is facing, but I've not seen anything more detailed covering what they are going to do practically if they come to power. Most of their writing still stands untranslated from Greek, so that might have something to do with it.

Re: todays show: Interesting talks as always. Carolyn does a good job, but I agree that she sometimes tends to interrupt a little too much and a little too early. Still, it's more of a discussion format so it's good that there is some back and forth on the bigger issue of white nationalism and regulation/deregulation? centralization/decentralization? but Alex needs to be given the time to finish his arguments, line of thought AND his rants. That is what most people tune in to listen to.

Old March 30th, 2013 #22
Serbian

Great! Will listen when I get the time.

I think that speaking is another of Alex's strong points. Should do more of it.

If he was younger he could even be the wicked racist anti semitic, and way cooler version of another Alex

I really don't know why but before I saw his pic I always pictured Alex in my mind as looking like an older version of kwanservative Keaton, only not pussified/semitically correct, and devastatingly brutal with his words, so unlike that tame 'right wing' character.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 30th, 2013 #23
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
Calm down Valdez, Mr Linder stated on this show that Native American Nationalists had a valid opinion and that they were not fairly represented in the mainstream media. I cannot say for certain if he supports Aztlán but I do.

Native Americans had three great civilizations, the Aztecs, the Mayans and the Incas.

To deny that your ethnic group has a great history is delusional and typical of these Fascists on VNN forum who will sooner thumb down a comment just by looking at the name of the member rather than reading the actual comment.

You can't be serious.

Old March 30th, 2013 #24
Rick Ronsavelle

Default for TW

Evil in one word- monopoly.

We face two of them- both currently under jew control.

Information monopoly and money monopoly.

The former makes the latter possible, as the masses don't understand the machinations of money and its manipulations.

The latter also makes the former possible, by providing unlimited funding for control of governments (including schools) and acquisition of media.

More money- less public understanding of money. Less understanding, more riches to the bitches.

The folks need more than truth about fake "money." They need an explicit understanding about THOUGHT CONTROL more than anything.

Old March 30th, 2013 #25
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Evil in one word- monopoly.

We face two of them- both currently under jew control.

Information monopoly and money monopoly.

The former makes the latter possible, as the masses don't understand the machinations of money and its manipulations.

The latter also makes the former possible, by providing unlimited funding for control of governments (including schools) and acquisition of media.

More money- less public understanding of money. Less understanding, more riches to the bitches.

The folks need more than truth about fake "money." They need an explicit understanding about THOUGHT CONTROL more than anything.
Very nice.

Linder's use and description of the word undersimplification in the show was an eye-opener. Far too much of it.

The average White who is tired and stressed from family obligations, work and debt can read what you typed and come away with an absolute gem of information and only a small amount of his/her spare time invested.

+1

Old March 30th, 2013 #26
Brenna Wolf
Banned

I wish the show had been longer, but wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas on how to prevent/spot/handle infiltration? I think this subject was touched on with the caller 'Rodney.'

Knowing that a Pro-White org that was in any way conceived as threatening would have a bulls eye on their back, how would one protect the leadership from/when being dragged into court as mentioned by Frank from Cleveland (last caller)?

Old March 31st, 2013 #27
Brenna Wolf
Banned

"What you subsidize you get more of, what you tax you get less of."

Old March 31st, 2013 #28
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
She usually rebroadcasts the show after it's over.

I only caught the last 40 minutes but I really wish she could try to be a better radio show host and not interrupt her guests.

For example at the end it seemed like she was just talking and wasting time to not allow Alex more time to speak.

A few other times too, I noticed she would challenge Alex's position on something and then cut him off when it was his chance to respond.
She does that. I noticed it a while back with other guests.

BTW, I got on twitter! Yay! I'm following Alex and VNNForum!

@AvaDawn14

Old March 31st, 2013 #29
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn View Post
BTW, I got on twitter! Yay! I'm following Alex and VNNForum!

@AvaDawn14
Well goddamn, I guess we WN's have won now that Ava Dawn Syndrome is following Alex Kinder on Twitter.

Old March 31st, 2013 #30
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Well goddamn, I guess we WN's have won now that Ava Dawn Syndrome is following Alex Kinder on Twitter.
You try so hard for my attention. Give up already. You won't provoke me.

Old March 31st, 2013 #31
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn View Post
You try so hard for my attention. Give up already. You won't provoke me.
LOL, have I ever even talked to you before?

Old March 31st, 2013 #32
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
LOL, have I ever even talked to you before?
I have never talked to you. You, however have followed me in threads name calling and doing what you do. Thanks, btw for the neg. rep for me updating the thread about the white baby that got shot in the face.

Old April 1st, 2013 #33
Jimmy Marr

It rarely occurs to us that Whites may already be organized at a level or resolution that is simply beyond our recognition, and that our frustration is a co-manifestation of our individualistic egotism and lack of belief in the tangible reality of ourselves as a racial reality, which is a de facto organizational structure.

We spend our lives bemoaning the fact the our race (organization) is infiltrated while never, for a second, contemplating the likelihood that we may also be infiltrators and agents of change in our enemy's seemingly invincible empire.

Alex aptly points out that the only force currently destroying JOGGER is JOGGER itself, but why does he overlook the possibility that JOGGER is subverted and every day acts in accordance with the will of the Führer?

The obvious answer is that even Alex, who is obviously the smartest White in our ostensible room, lacks confidence in the tangible reality of our race as an organization, and even more ironically, in its organizational unit of individual sovereignty.

Key exemplar of this fact is the first caller on the show, "Bob" of Truth Militia who lied in paraphrasing Alex as saying "The war is over, and we lost".

Alex never said that, and I'll be very shocked if he ever does. The war is far from over, and we are as far from defeated as we are from disorganized. The Führer, which is a metaphor for "us" did not die. He escaped to the Hollow Earth, which is a metaphor for "underground".

Hopefully, our enemy is as clueless as we are to the real nature of our organization, which is poised on the threshold of victory in a war that seems not to exist.

Old April 1st, 2013 #34
Hayden
Banned

I enjoyed the show, but I agree that the host needs to make an effort to not talk over the guest so much.

Due to limitations of free speech, all of the manifestos lack the reality of the need for force. This aint going down peacefully. Of course, no one can come out and say it with out a possible visit from zog.

I el oh el'd when Bob in DC called in and shoehorned in a plug for his show. That was great.

Old April 1st, 2013 #35
James Hawthorne

How to build a White membership organization...

The college of White Nationalism is here in all 308 Broadcasts by the late Dr. William Pierce. Download them, listen to them, understand them.

Quote:
Dr. William Pierce Audio Archive (308 Radio Broadcasts)

Collection of 308 broadcasts by Dr. William Luther Pierce, former physics professor and founder of the National Alliance, from a program called American Dissident Voices

http://archive.org/details/DrWilliam...adioBroadcasts

VNN Media

Old April 3rd, 2013 #36
Thad Charles
Master Race

That American Nationalist Association sounded like a bunch of bullshit so I looked it up a bit and it's the same old Christ-insanity doomed to fail garbage we're all sick of. That John Friend has a decent blog - especially the posts on real history and revisionism - but goddamn I fucking hate Christianity. It's impossible to stomach.

Also, lol @ Wolf Wall Street calling in to promote his show. He really isn't a bad guy.

Old April 22nd, 2013 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Israeli tv / debate over value of appearing in enemy media
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=154005

Old April 22nd, 2013 #38
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
That American Nationalist Association sounded like a bunch of bullshit so I looked it up a bit and it's the same old Christ-insanity doomed to fail garbage we're all sick of. That John Friend has a decent blog - especially the posts on real history and revisionism - but goddamn I fucking hate Christianity. It's impossible to stomach.

Also, lol @ Wolf Wall Street calling in to promote his show. He really isn't a bad guy.
I agree.

Any political group that pays lip-service to Christianity is automatically doomed to perpetrating the exact same agendas that got us in the Jew-controlled sorry state of affairs that we are in today.

Old April 22nd, 2013 #39
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
I enjoyed the show, but I agree that the host needs to make an effort to not talk over the guest so much.

Due to limitations of free speech, all of the manifestos lack the reality of the need for force. This aint going down peacefully. Of course, no one can come out and say it with out a possible visit from zog.

I el oh el'd when Bob in DC called in and shoehorned in a plug for his show. That was great.
Carolyn comes off as an unstable control-freak; sort of a female Jim Giles.

What is it with these two-bit radio-show entrepreneurs?

Thread