Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2020 #1601
Paul Anthony
Banned

I've said this before.. but it's only in Western Europe (Spain, Greece, Italy, Germany) that the gov. pulls down it's pants and bends over, building "refugee centers" and "shelters" for these "refugee" immigrants!!

Bulgaria, where I lived for 3 years does NOT!! Say what you want about Bulgaria, it's a poor country! It is also very easy to go missing there. I was always very respectful of the Police and the people there because the police are known to disapear people!!

Here is a video that shows how ordinary people there defend their Home..

Old November 16th, 2020 #1602
Stewart Meadows

Here's an op-ed from 2013 in which the jewish feminist Laurie Penny defends Muslim immigrants in Western countries because according to her, white men are the real problem:

Quote:
This isn't 'feminism'. It's Islamophobia

Sun 22 Dec 2013 18.30 GMT

I am infuriated by white men stirring up anti-Muslim prejudice to derail debate on western sexism
(…)
As a person who writes about women's issues, I am constantly being told that Islam is the greatest threat to gender equality in this or any other country – mostly by white men, who always know best. (…) the rhetoric and language of feminism has been co-opted by Islamophobes (…) But demanding that feminists of every race and faith drop all our campaigns and stand against "radical Islam" sounds more and more like white patriarchy trying to make excuses for itself: "If you think we're bad, just look at these guys." I am writing this as a white feminist infuriated by white men using dog-whistle Islamophobia to derail any discussion of structural sexism; (…) For decades, western men have hijacked the language of women's liberation to justify their Islamophobia. If we care about the future of feminism, we cannot let them set the agenda.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...s-islamophobia

Quote:
She is of Irish, Jewish, and Maltese descent[2][3][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Penny

Now let's leave Penny's fantasy world and return to reality:

Quote:
The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal has been described as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history".[12] (…) From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]
(…)
In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that at least 1,400 children, most of them white girls aged 11–15, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.[19]
(…)
The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[23] There were pregnancies—at least one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[24][25][26][27]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

This is what Penny defends. And she's just one of many jewish feminists who side with third-world rapists over innocent white people.

Laurie Penny. "Trust me, goyim."

Old November 16th, 2020 #1603
Stewart Meadows

Here's an older article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz about how jews and Muslims join forces to fight Europeans:

Quote:
Jewish and Muslim Leaders Vow to Fight Growing Racism in Europe

Shlomo Shamir
Published on 07.03.2011

Prominent Muslim and Jewish leaders expressed Monday deep concern regarding the rise of far-right xenophobic and racist parties in Europe and pledged to work together to put an end to the extremist phenomenon threatening "ethnic and religious minorities."

Members of the Coordinating Committee of European Muslim and Jewish Leaders from Belgium, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United States, announced plans for a series of public events on Europe Day, which takes place in May.

Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, xenophobia and racism must never be allowed to become respectable, the leaders said in a joint statement.
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1.5133015

Old November 16th, 2020 #1604
Stewart Meadows

And yet white conservatives foolishly think that jews are their allies. They think that jews share their Western values.

Bullshit, folks. Jews will always side with third-world savages (including Muslim ones) over white people.

Old November 16th, 2020 #1605
Stewart Meadows

The jew-backed rapeugee invasion of Europe continues...

Quote:
Open Arms rescue ship brings 255 migrants to Italy

By DW Published on : 2020/11/16

Over 200 migrants have disembarked the humanitarian vessel Open Arms off the coast of Sicily and are undergoing quarantine. About a hundred migrants have died in the Mediterranean Sea this week alone.

The migrant rescue ship Open Arms on Saturday transferred 255 migrants to Italian authorities in Sicily after the Spanish NGO noticed their boats in distress in the Mediterranean Sea earlier this week.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...rants-to-italy

Old November 16th, 2020 #1606
Stewart Meadows

Here's the umpteenth example of how jews are spreading pro-rapeugee/multicultural propaganda in Western countries:

Quote:
Mikael Dolsten, the Jewish immigrant leading Pfizer’s vaccine charge, hopes the US stays a melting pot

BY GABE FRIEDMAN NOVEMBER 16, 2020 6:21 PM

(JTA) — When Mikael Dolsten, the head scientist at Pfizer, heard the news last week that the COVID-19 vaccine that he has been helping to develop for the better part of a year was over 90% effective, he and his colleagues literally leapt with joy at a corporate office in Connecticut.
(...)
But when Dolsten took time to reflect on the development, he also saw it as a proud moment for Jewish immigrants like himself who have contributed to American scientific innovation.

“A lot of the great breakthroughs in America have come from people that immigrated,” he said, pointing out the example of Albert Einstein and others. “There has been a strong Jewish tradition around contributing to humanity and a strong tradition within medicine.”

Dolsten, who moved to the New York area from Sweden in 2004, is far from the only Jewish immigrant in his field. In fact, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is a Jew from Thessaloniki, Greece. The chief medical officer for Moderna, a competing drugmaker that announced Monday that its COVID-19 vaccine was nearly 95% effective, is an Israeli immigrant named Tal Zaks.
https://www.jta.org/2020/11/16/healt...-a-melting-pot

Old November 16th, 2020 #1607
Stewart Meadows

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but...

Quote:
Dolsten, who moved to the New York area from Sweden in 2004, is far from the only Jewish immigrant in his field. In fact, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is a Jew from Thessaloniki, Greece. The chief medical officer for Moderna, a competing drugmaker that announced Monday that its COVID-19 vaccine was nearly 95% effective, is an Israeli immigrant named Tal Zaks.
As I said in the coronavirus thread in the UK subforum, I knew from the get-go that this COVID-19 vaccine business would be an entirely jewish affair. What I'm wondering is: will this new jewish vaccine cause brain damage like the one for H1N1 in 2009?

Quote:
But Labour's push to censor discussion that it deems false is raising concern that proper scrutiny of the vaccine won't be allowed in a country that was forced to pay settlements to patients who suffered brain damage resulting from the H1N1 vaccine in 2009.
https://www.rt.com/uk/506806-labour-...on-censorship/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; November 16th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Old November 16th, 2020 #1608
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I've said this before.. but it's only in Western Europe (Spain, Greece, Italy, Germany) that the gov. pulls down it's pants and bends over, building "refugee centers" and "shelters" for these "refugee" immigrants!!

Bulgaria, where I lived for 3 years does NOT!! Say what you want about Bulgaria, it's a poor country! It is also very easy to go missing there. I was always very respectful of the Police and the people there because the police are known to disapear people!!

Here is a video that shows how ordinary people there defend their Home..

Bulgaria: videos show anti-migrants militias using force and detaining refugees
I respect Bulgarian nationalists.

Old November 17th, 2020 #1609
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Salvini's right-wing coalition and Italy's major right-wing newspapers called out the crooked jew-puppet Conte for this blatant double standard, so Conte is now doing damage control by (reluctantly?) declaring Campania and Tuscany (two regions that are run by governors from his own government) "red zones":

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...a7ab0663d.html

Members of Italy's crooked government are still arguing with each other over how to handle the coronavirus situation, which is especially serious in the poor, corrupt, leftist-run Campania:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...677c22dd4.html

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...a46031233.html

https://www.standard.net.au/story/70...taly/?cs=10265

People in Naples are outraged that their region has been declared a "red zone", and they're openly protesting. Meanwhile, the governor of Campania, Vincenzo De Luca, has said that the Conte government (which he himself belongs to) should resign. The situation is chaotic.

P.S. Paul, thank you for those moving pictures, and for all the interesting posts you've written here on VNN.
The crooked (((Conte government))) keeps showing its incompetence:

Quote:
Zuccatelli quits as Calabria's health commissioner

Strada say govt hasn't gotten back to him about taking over

(ANSA) - ROME, 16 NOV - Giuseppe Zuccatelli said Monday that he has resigned as Calabria's health commissioner at the request of Health Minister Roberto Speranza.

Zuccatelli was appointed to the post earlier this month after his predecessor, Saverio Cotticelli, resigned following a car-crash TV interview in which he admitted his had not known it was his job to prepare the region's anti-COVID plan.

But Zuccatelli himself soon found himself at the centre of a furore after a video emerged from earlier this year in which he said using facemasks was pointless.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...237f98223.html

Quote:
Calabria health chief quits day after appointment

Eugenio Gaudio says personal reasons behind decision

(ANSA) - ROME, 17 NOV - Eugenio Gaudio said Tuesday that he was quitting as Calabria's health commissioner, a day after being appointed to the role, citing personal reasons.

"My wife does not intend to move to Catanzaro," Gaudio, until recently the dean of Rome's La Sapienza University, told La Repubblica.

"A job like this should be tackled with total commitment and I don't intend to cause a family crisis".

Finding the right person for the job is proving a headache for Premier Giuseppe Conte's government.

Giuseppe Zuccatelli said Monday that he has resigned as Calabria's health commissioner at the request of Health Minister Roberto Speranza.

Zuccatelli was appointed to the post earlier this month after his predecessor, Saverio Cotticelli, resigned following a car-crash TV interview in which he admitted his had not known it was his job to prepare the region's anti-COVID plan.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...908e00fa7.html

Old November 17th, 2020 #1610
Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another article about how the unelected, jew-controlled Conte government is facilitating the third-world rapeugee invasion of Italy:

Quote:
Italian politician: Patrols scarce at Slovenian border

By ANSA Published on : 2020/11/11

The governor of the northeast Italian region that borders Slovenia has said that "patrols of the Italian-Slovenian border, which began some years ago, are now very scarce."

"Patrols along the Italian-Slovenian border, which began some years ago, are now very scarce, even though if they functioned as intended, it could allow for the easier readmission of undocumented migrants into Slovenian territory," said Massimiliano Fedriga, the governor of Italy's Friuli Venezia Giulia (FVG) region and a member of the far-right League (La Lega) party.
(...)
"A rethinking is needed in policies of irregular immigration control and border control," Fedriga said. "In Friuli Venezia Giulia, we are experiencing constant arrivals of irregular migrants that before reaching our border cross other European countries. If we don't manage to put into play all the measures that are needed to patrol the borders, we will end up abdicating our role," he continued.

Fedriga expressed concern for "various aspects in the [new immigration measures] approved by the government," starting with "the [re]-introduction of special protection," similar to the old humanitarian protection status which was outlawed by former Interior Minister Matteo Salvini's "Security and Migration" decree in 2018.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...ovenian-border

Old November 17th, 2020 #1611
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
I respect Bulgarian nationalists.

Next time I'm in Sofia I'll get some pictures of the White Pride, and Right Wing stickers and posters on the streets.

Old November 17th, 2020 #1612
Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another article about the jew-backed rapeugee invasion of Great Britain:

Quote:
Only Eight Migrants on Deportation Flight After 28 Lodge Last-Minute Legal Challenges

JACK MONTGOMERY 13 Nov 2020

Yet another attempted deportation flight has ended in fiasco after judges allowed 28 to escape removal following last-minute legal challenges.

Just eight migrants ended up being removed after 18 put forward human rights appeals for the first time, seven claimed to be modern slavery victims, and three first-time human rights claims, seven said they were victims of modern slavery, and three had their lawyers move to subject their deportation orders to judicial review, according to the Daily Mail.

“I don’t know whose interests these lawyers think they are acting in, but it is certainly not the law-abiding British taxpayer”, complained Tim Loughton MP, a member of the influential Home Affairs select committee.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ights-appeals/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Next time I'm in Sofia I'll get some pictures of the White Pride, and Right Wing stickers and posters on the streets.
Please do. I liked your beautiful pictures of the Kaktus bar in Vienna, not to mention all your other good posts in this thread.

Old November 17th, 2020 #1613
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Just eight migrants ended up being removed after 18 put forward human rights appeals for the first time, seven claimed to be modern slavery victims, and three first-time human rights claims, seven said they were victims of modern slavery, and three had their lawyers move to subject their deportation orders to judicial review, according to the Daily Mail.

“I don’t know whose interests these lawyers think they are acting in, but it is certainly not the law-abiding British taxpayer”, complained Tim Loughton MP, a member of the influential Home Affairs select committee.
Oh, I think we can all guess whose interests these anti-white lawyers are acting in...

Old November 17th, 2020 #1614
Stewart Meadows

As usual, Hungary is leading the fight against the pro-rapeugee globalist jews:

Quote:
Populist Govts of Hungary, Poland Veto EU’s Globalist Power Grab Budget

OLIVER JJ LANE 16 Nov 2020

EU member states Hungary and Poland have followed through on their threat to block the continental power bloc’s seven-year budget, after Brussels attempted to push it through with conditions the populist nations said were akin to “political enslavement”.

European Union rules mean that many significant decisions — including whether to approve the bloc’s seven-yearly funding programmes — must be taken unanimously, with any single member state able to veto decisions. This safeguard was triggered on Monday by conservative-led Hungary and Poland, who blocked the progress of the €1.8 trillion (£1.6 trillion, $2.1 trillion) ‘Multiannual Financial Framework’ (MFF) as an attack on national sovereignty.

Until now, the distribution of EU funds has been based largely on economic considerations, with the poorest European states receiving the most and the richest — countries like Germany, the United Kingdom, and France — paying the most. Under the proposed new system, if nation-states defied orders from the European Union, or were judged to not be toeing the line on issues such as migrant redistribution, funding could be easily withdrawn.

Germany’s Katarina Barley, who serves as the European Parliament’s vice president, summed up the intention behind the new rules succinctly when she said in October that misbehaving EU members should be “starved financially” into submission.

While the long-debated conditions attached to the new European budget were couched in very specific and even anodyne language — characterising the requirements as “rule of law” stipulations, or a requirement to “respect” democratic norms — critics said the moves were an attempt to exert more direct political control over European nations from Brussels.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...r-grab-budget/

Old November 17th, 2020 #1615
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
misbehaving EU members should be “starved financially” into submission.
I can see why they call it the Jewropean Jewnion...

Old November 18th, 2020 #1616
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
EU in crisis over Hungary and Poland’s €1.8T hold-up

Budget and coronavirus recovery fund blocked in rule-of-law wrangle.

BY DAVID M. HERSZENHORN AND LILI BAYER
November 16, 2020 9:14 pm

Hungary and Poland blocked the EU's historic €1.82 trillion budget-and-recovery package on Monday, setting off what top officials and diplomats branded an institutional crisis with no evident path out of the stalemate.

Even for Brussels, which often sees itself as never better than when managing an emergency, the crisis over the carefully-negotiated response to the coronavirus crisis seemed to confront the bloc with one crisis too many.

The standoff will now be the top item on the agenda when EU heads of state and government meet via videoconference on Thursday, but senior officials warned that they did not expect any resolution by then. Officials were left contemplating an open-ended delay even as EU countries are being battered by a second wave of the pandemic, with many countries in various forms of lockdown, partially paralyzing their economies.

While both Budapest and Warsaw blocked progress, many diplomats and officials placed most of the blame on Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, who has often railed against the EU and its institutions.

"Everybody knows that this is a deadlock," a senior official said. "We are at a crossroads and nobody knows where this is leading. We only know that the whole package cannot be approved as long as we don't have the Hungarians on our side."

"We will continue with consultations, but at a certain point in time, the Hungarians will have to show their cards on the table," the official said. "Otherwise we are in deep shit."
https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-i...udget-hold-up/

Old November 18th, 2020 #1617
Stewart Meadows

Germans are protesting against the globalist jew-lackeys that run Germany:

Quote:
‘Merkel must go, democracy must stay!’ Anti-lockdown protesters detained, doused with water cannon at central Berlin rally (VIDEO)

18 Nov, 2020 13:05 / Updated 4 hours ago

Protesters have taken to the streets in downtown Berlin to denounce a bill that would enshrine lockdown measures into German law. The police detained several people and deployed water cannons when the crowd refused to leave.

Thousands have gathered at the iconic Brandenburg Gate, which is located in the heart of Berlin, near the country’s parliament building, the Bundestag. Protesters held signs reading “Wake Up,”“Free Speech,” and “For Enlightenment. Peace and Freedom.”

One person carried a banner with the words “Merkel must go, democracy must stay!” referring to Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Barricades were set up to prevent protesters from getting too close to the Bundestag. The police were filmed detaining several people.
(...)
Lawmakers are expected to pass a bill on Wednesday that would write a long list of concrete quarantine measures, such as mask-wearing and social distancing rules, into the country’s existing law on protection from infections.

The government argues that the change is necessary if there is to be a robust response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Critics say the bill was put forward in a rushed manner and would give the government too much power in regulating the lives of ordinary people.
https://www.rt.com/news/507062-berli...ockdown-rally/

Old November 18th, 2020 #1618
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Germans are protesting against the globalist jew-lackeys that run Germany:

https://www.rt.com/news/507062-berli...ockdown-rally/
Some pictures from the protests:

Old November 18th, 2020 #1619
Stewart Meadows

The vain, greedy, opportunistic, unelected jew-puppet Giuseppe Conte, who has been drunk on power for over a year now, is telling Italians how they should celebrate Christmas:

Quote:
COVID: Conte warns against Xmas gatherings

Private spiritual reflection shouldn't be a group thing says PM

(ANSA) - ROME, NOV 13 - Premier Giuseppe Conte on Friday warned against people gathering to shop and celebrate amid an expected COVID spike at Christmas saying spirituality was a private thing that should not be marked in groups.
(...)
"Christmas, whatever your religious faith, is certainly also a moment of private spiritual worship.

"It is not a good thing to do private spiritual reflection with a lot of other people".
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...16dce4ad1.html

Old November 18th, 2020 #1620
Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another example of what happens when the globalist jews bring third-world savages to Europe:

Quote:
Man, 25, arrested for killing woman, 45, in Milan

Egyptian illegal migrant strangled Italian sex worker say police

(ANSA) - MILANO, 18 NOV - A 25-year-old man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of killing a 45-year-old woman in her Milan flat on April 28.

The man, an Egyptian irregular migrant, allegedly strangled the Italian woman, who was a sex worker, police said.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...b78184b7d.html

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread