VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2019 #61
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
This reminds me of the following meme which uses a quote from Obi-Wan to explain that Arabs couldn’t have pulled off the 911 attacks (which were most likely carried out by the jews and their lackeys):

Yeah, because the NWO brought down these towers. 9/11 was the biggest mockery of a " terror " attack since Hitler Burned down the Reichstag. Anyone that believes Muslims hi-jacked all of those planes and flew planes into building built to withstand plane hits, or somehow flew a gravity/physics defying 757-223 with smoke trails perpendicular then flat 5 -15 feet off the ground with the engines miraculously not digging into the dirt of the pentagon are idiots.
Lets not forget that the Lawn on the Pentagon rises up at a 20 degree angle the Closer you get to the walls, and that it had construction wires in front of it

People Believe this is a 757 plane impact.

And for anyone that doesn't believe me about the construction Wires, they are seen in the direct path of the 757-233 in the photo.

Last edited by Sartt; October 16th, 2019 at 06:21 AM.

Old December 26th, 2019 #62
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Wow. .

. . good comparison.

Old December 26th, 2019 #63
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old December 26th, 2019 #64
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Wow. .

. . good comparison.
i could start linking you pictures, proving that military cargo planes / Hardlight holograms, Crisis Actor and Directed Energy Lasers were used.

🇺🇸9/11🏛PENTAGON🇺🇸U.S.MILITARY👥BLACK OPERATIONS🕵️*♂️PEOPLE👤FAKE✈/USED🚀💣💥

Nothing but a bunch of lies told on and about 9/11

Old January 3rd, 2020 #65
ColdFire
Banned

Default Star Wars

But I think something we can all agree on is that the technological possibilities portrayed in Star Wars are just . . . .marvelous .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 4th, 2020 at 03:12 AM.

Old January 7th, 2020 #66
ColdFire
Banned

@Sartt

. . . . how do you view Star Wars if I may ask?

Last edited by ColdFire; January 7th, 2020 at 06:06 PM.

Old January 7th, 2020 #67
Ireland14
Banned

Quote:
@Sartt

. . how do you view Star Wars if I may ask ?
I bet it's some Alex Jones stuff at it again

Old January 7th, 2020 #68
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland14 View Post
I bet it's some Alex Jones stuff at it again
. . .don't be so hard on our resident science-fiction-blackie . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 8th, 2020 at 02:56 AM.

Old January 7th, 2020 #69
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
@Sartt . .

. . how do you view Star Wars if I may ask ?
well it depends on which series of movies, since george lucas ripped off someone elses movie for some of his ideas, and seemingly copied stuff from alien sightings and esoteric knowledge. The movies themselves up until the last 3 movies made sense in the terms that there is a psychopathic being with advanced knowledge in the force and he has a master plan to control the galaxy.

Problem|
Trade Federation has a army

Reaction|
Galactic Republic Has no army to stop the CIS/ Droids armies

Solution|
Out of nowhere a massive army of clones seemingly are already made along with thousands of ships ready to confront this threat, which all have a chip in their heads so they remain obedient only to the Emperor.

Sidious Controls it all, controls the Jedi and is named Supreme Chancellor and enacts his plan to destroy the jedi, and the republic on his orders.

That is a master plan that few people would ever think about doing.

I don't see any racism in star wars, other than the clones and droids are disposable, but its kinda like people on earth Military personnel are the Clones, and regular people are the droids, all are disposable, to the NWO and a majority of these people will never figure this out until its too late.

For example, the NWO are the ones starting the Forest fires across the planet, they are attempting 3 of their end game plans at once.

#1 Killing off a massive part of the forest lowers the earths oxygen level, this will cause major health problems to people in the near future.

#2 People lose their homes, and are forced to move into cities creating crowded hostile environments

#3 Enacting more " Climate Change " laws and taxes, and watching the droid masses ( civilians ) all react in favor of these new laws is amusing to me. The carbon tax has to be the one of the most ignorant and fucking stupid things i've ever heard of, but the people who want it don't understand that that is basically taxing themselves to live AND THE TAX WILL NEVER BE REMOVED Oil, gas, and Coal. Anyone who is in favor of these 3 things being taxed should be smacked over the head with a lead pipe.

This is a plan created by Psychopaths, Sociopaths, yet its a intelligent plan at the same time, since the NWO will now own all the unusable land, and still be getting paid from the carbon tax law.

Old January 7th, 2020 #70
Hugh Akston
Banned

Star Wars takes place (in relation to us) millions of years ago. The people, the civilizations, and all the rest is dust by the time we watch the exploits of several alien beings called Luke, Solo, Leia, etc and their adventures fighting other alien beings. Not a single one of them is human.

On the other hand, Star Trek has not happened yet - in relation to us. It lies in humanity's future. By the time Kirk and his crew ply the Milky Way galaxy, the alien beings known as Luke and Solo (btw, can anyone tell me why Luke was named after a country boy from The Dukes of Hazzard and Solo after a fictional spy named Napoleon? They're non-human aliens fer Christ's sake! So why do they have Earth names? ) Anyway, after Captain Kirk died of a sexually transmitted disease known as cuntrotticus greenitis - commonly known as Green Alien Slut Disease - or GASD for short - he was replaced by this captain:

Old January 8th, 2020 #71
Ray Allan

Quote:
Anyway, after Captain Kirk died of a sexually transmitted disease known as cuntrotticus greenitis - commonly known as Green Alien Slut Disease - or GASD for short
That's probably what happened to the fake Kirk played by Chris Pine after he shagged the green Orion girl in Star Trek 2009. The real Kirk might have thought about doing that to Yvonne 'Batgirl' Craig's Marta in the original series, but I don't think he did.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 8th, 2020 #72
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The real Kirk might have thought about doing that to Yvonne 'Batgirl' Craig's Marta in the original series...
She was willing, that's for sure. And Yvonne Craig was one of the hotter chicks to ever appear on original Star Trek. She also did a lot of dancing in 1964's, In Like Flint - probably because she was a professional dancer along with being an actress. Here she is doing a ballet scene with tough guy James Coburn at "Moscow's Russian Bolshoi Theater":

By the way, whatever happened to "Stewart Meadows"?

Old January 13th, 2020 #73
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
By the way, whatever happened to "Stewart Meadows"?

Gee , I do not know what happened to Stewie. .

But I do know what happened to Chewie . .

Sry , couldn't resist since this thread is about Star Wars . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 15th, 2020 at 04:38 AM.

Old January 13th, 2020 #74
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Gee , I do not know what happened to Stewie. . But I do know what happened to Chewie . .
Maybe Stewie got caught in a candy-making machine and turned into a gooey, chewie, Charleston Chewie!

Old January 14th, 2020 #75
Ray Allan

Stewie became Darth Vader.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 14th, 2020 #76
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Old January 19th, 2020 #77
ColdFire
Banned

Last edited by ColdFire; January 19th, 2020 at 01:45 PM.

Old January 19th, 2020 #78
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Maybe Stewie got caught in a candy-making machine and turned into a gooey, chewie, Charleston Chewie!

. . maybe he got caught by cannibals and they turned him into 'Irish Stew' . . ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_stew

. . .couldn't resist .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 21st, 2020 at 10:50 PM.

Old January 19th, 2020 #79
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Darth Vader is more akin to a shogun in imperial Japan: his helmet and mask much more closely resemble that of samurai armour than a stahlhelm, he's a master of the blade, he practices an esoteric religion, and he's the supreme, military commander who serves at the behest of the emperor.

Nigger/Jew loving Lucas just mashed feudal Japan and early twentieth century Germany together to create his evil empire.
Quote:
Yep . . .

Germany and Japan were allies in WW2 . . .

However , see my post # 3 above . .
Another funny interpretation I heard about Star Wars was that it was , indeed ,based on ancient Japan . .

. . . yet , to be honest ,I think many people interpret too much into it..

Last edited by ColdFire; January 21st, 2020 at 10:49 PM.

Old January 21st, 2020 #80
Ireland14
Banned

Quote:
One of my favorites

Not everyone's gusto though

Thread