VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2020 #1
White_Jihad

jewsign George Floyd Exhibit at the Holocaust Musem

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...-george-floyd/

Quote:
An American Holocaust Museum has opened an exhibition about the death of George Floyd.

The Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center in Florida, established to educate future generations about the Nazi extermination of six million Jews during the Second World War, is housing a collection of 45 photographs of individuals reacting to killing of Mr Floyd, the African American choked to death by white police officer in Minneapolis earlier this year.

The exhibition is entitled Uprooting Prejudice: Faces of Change, and features images by Minneapolisphotographer John Noltner. One portrait features the father of Michael Brown Jr, who was shot dead by a policeman in Missouri in 2014.

Lisa Bachman, assistant director of the Holocaust Center, said: “We have produced this so that people can come and look these individuals in the eye. So you come face to face with people, so you can really experience the feelings that they were feeling.”

Noltner said: “When George Floyd was killed that happened 11.6 miles north of my house and I knew with the piece of my mind’s goal being to hear voices that aren’t always heard as well as they should be. I knew that I wanted to go to that site.”

Old November 23rd, 2020 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

Nigger Floydstein says: 'Ow my Gowd, I can't bweeeeeve!!'

Thread