VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2021 #1
Mick Walker
Banned

Default Attention!!! Moderator's!!!

I like posting on this forum, with my memes in the Graphics thread and posting newslinks in the other various parts of the forum. But some seriously good threads are being ruined by people flaming each other and going off topic, can someone do something about it??? Or make me a moderator so I can!!!

Tia,
Mick Walker.

Old December 5th, 2021 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
some seriously good threads are being ruined by people flaming each other and going off topic,
Yes, Mick, that is a problem. For example, there's this creepy pro-Chinese propagandist who is obsessed with me for some reason. As I said in another thread, this guy suddenly returned to VNN after four years with the sole purpose of harassing me, even though I've never interacted with him before.

He follows me around on the forum and shows up in my threads to accuse me of being a pro-jewish infiltrator, and he keeps leaving unwanted messages on my profile page where he talks about my sex life and tries to spam the page with large pictures, which is the kind of childish and annoying stuff that trolls and antis usually do.

This pro-Chinese nutjob has gone through my posting history to try to find any kind of dirt that he thinks he can use against me, and the best he has come up with so far is to attack me for watching anime and listening to Eurodance, trance and techno music, which he ridiculously calls "homosexual", and he keeps bringing this up in the news subforum where it's clearly off topic. (I normally don't post music videos or anime pictures in VNN's news and politics sections.)

No sane person would start stalking a complete stranger in the way that I have described, so it's obvious that this guy isn't quite right in the head. But I guess you would have to be nuts to believe that China's pro-jewish, anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime is going to save the world and crush jewish globalism.

Old December 5th, 2021 #3
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Stewart, I think your threads are very informative and I like contributing links. But when posters start flaming each other it spoils the thread, I remember when you were 'exposing the hate tribe' on download politics forum. You were very informative, I was Nazimick there. I like you post links to inform lurkers but some here seem to want to just derail the threads!!!!

Old December 5th, 2021 #4
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
pro-Chinese propagandist
Quote:
But I guess you would have to be nuts to believe that China's pro-jewish, anti-white, mass-murdering communist regime is going to save the world and crush jewish globalism.
I, personally, have never said anything even close to that, you fucking lying cunt.

Your posting history over the last 4 years has been: post jewshit, and harass and insult anyone who disagrees with you. Even if they're not posting in threads you began. That's when you're not fagging up the forum with your gay Japanese children's cartoon pictures of shirtless Japanese men, or posting your gay 'manly' electronic music. Or endlessly posting jewshit from Breitbart.

The reason why that stuff is relevant is your default response is to call anyone who disagrees with you 'pro Chinese' ... when you're clearly pro Japanese yourself. You've been a lot more complimentary about Japan than anyone else here has been about China.

For you to whine and complain when you get 1% of what you've been giving to others here for your entire time is pathetic.

Furthermore, if you don't want to be mocked for posting gay shit on this forum ... don't post gay shit on this forum. If you don't want to be mocked for posting jew shit on this forum ... don't post jew shit on this forum. It's so simple, and yet you can't keep yourself from doing it.

Quote:
stalking
Quote:
He follows me around on the forum
Quote:
tries to spam the page with large pictures
I posted ONE picture mocking you, which I only did after you did the same to me in a public thread.

If you refrain from shitting up other people's threads on this forum, I leave you alone. It's only when you can't resist posting bullshit in threads that other people have posted that I go after you.

And 'stalking'? It's a public forum, and everything that everyone has posted is easily accessible. What 'stalking'? Are the goyim harassing you and perpetrating hate crimes against you, bubbeleh?

Quote:
some here seem to want to just derail the threads
Why would the admins and 'moderator's!!!' make you a moderator, you thick cunt? You're English and you can't even write grammatical sentences in your own language, you illiterate retard. And what purpose does using three exclamation points or question marks serve? Why the fuck can't you even use apostrophes correctly?

Also: you seem to ignore that people don't go into threads that Stewart started and post bullshit. He does it to others, though. He's been doing it ever since he started posting here, to people who have been contributing to this forum a lot longer than he has.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; December 6th, 2021 at 03:44 AM.

Old December 6th, 2021 #5
M.N. Dalvez

Mick: you want to be a moderator here, but when someone responds to insults you give them, you send death threats against them and their family to their private messages? Are you for real?

Old December 6th, 2021 #6
Johan
Banned

As far as I know, Alex Linder primarily determines who gets appointed as a moderator.

Administrators can also assign a moderation function to someone, it is not common for members to request for this function themselves.

If one wants such a function, one should in the first place address this with motivation to Alex Linder or to an administrator.

Old December 6th, 2021 #7
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Mick: you want to be a moderator here, but when someone responds to insults you give them, you send death threats against them and their family to their private messages? Are you for real?
I meant what I said to you and find utmost satisfaction in carrying out my threat if you lived near me!!!

Old December 6th, 2021 #8
M.N. Dalvez

Mick, what you said to me just proves my point. You can't even make a death threat against someone and their family without making a bunch of thick cunt spelling and grammatical errors.

As for carrying out your threats, I'd be surprised if a retard like you can so much as cross the road without getting run over, let alone come to a totally different country without finding some misfortune.

Old December 6th, 2021 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
For you to whine and complain when you get 1% of what you've been giving to others here for your entire time is pathetic.
I don't falsely accuse other VNN members of being jews. I don't falsely accuse them of creating sockpuppets to thumb up their own posts. I don't flood their profile pages with rude comments. You do that, not me.

Quote:
That's when you're not fagging up the forum with your gay Japanese children's cartoon pictures of shirtless Japanese men, or posting your gay 'manly' electronic music.
The anime that you're referring to is a martial arts series, so yes, it contains scenes of shirtless men fighting. Just like Bruce Lee movies or wrestling or beat 'em up video games. If you think that there's anything homosexual about that, then you're simply projecting your own homosexual perversions onto others.

Old December 6th, 2021 #10
Griff Mickin

Anime is known for being a favourite of homosexuals and paedophiles so posting naked anime men would naturally arouse suspicion.
Just saying.

Old December 6th, 2021 #11
Stewart Meadows

...and my nutjob stalker M.N. Dalvez still keeps coming to my profile page to leave his faggy comments. This loathsome character has the self-control of a four-year-old child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
Anime is known for being a favourite of homosexuals and paedophiles
It's obvious that you don't know anything about anime, Griff. For example, in Romance countries (i.e. in Southern Europe and Latin America) anime has been mainstream and extremely popular for, like, half a century, there are several generations there that have grown up with it, and there's nothing wrong with them; they're not homosexuals or pedophiles, they're normal, healthy men, and many of them still watch anime. And you can find perfectly normal anime fans in Northern Europe and the US too, although maybe they're not as common as in the Romance world.

Quote:
so posting naked anime men would naturally arouse suspicion.
Just saying.
I've never posted pictures of naked anime men (or women). Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Old December 6th, 2021 #12
Duitsebloed

If you want more moderation you could always go over to Stormfront.
I’m not even being a smartass, I’m totally sincere.
You guys are fucking funny when you tear into each other.
Good stuff.

Old December 6th, 2021 #13
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
It's obvious that you don't know anything about anime, Griff.
There's no reason for a non-faggy, non-infantile White man to know anything about anime, except that it's primarily a source of entertainment for children, and that middle-aged White men who are still obsessing over it are automatically suspect.

Old December 6th, 2021 #14
Mick Walker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duitsebloed View Post
If you want more moderation you could always go over to Stormfront.
I’m not even being a smartass, I’m totally sincere.
You guys are fucking funny when you tear into each other.
Good stuff.

Stormfront banned me for saying British soldiers deserved the Roadside bomb, because they were abusing children in Iraq.

Old December 7th, 2021 #15
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Stormfront banned me for saying British soldiers deserved the Roadside bomb, because they were abusing children in Iraq.
Fuck Sion Front, where they close down the Dutch section by zionist/jewish moderators!

Old December 7th, 2021 #16
Duitsebloed

Quote:

Free speech and censored speech are both double edged swords.

On one hand with free speech you get to say what you want but on the other hand you have to put up with other people saying things you think are total bullshit and you wish they would just shut the fuck up.

With censored speech you don’t always get to say what you want but , depending on who is doing the censoring , you might not have to hear as much dumb bullshit.

I discovered this site when Stormfront was down and decided I like the more open free speech policy so am still posting since Stormfront went back up but I still like Stormfront.

I have friends there that took a long time to build a friendship and I’m willing to play along with the rules to maintain my spot there.

But I can totally understand and respect if someone else needs to say whatever they need to say and doesn’t give a fuck who doesn’t like it.

Old December 7th, 2021 #17
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duitsebloed View Post
Free speech and censored speech are both double edged swords.

On one hand with free speech you get to say what you want but on the other hand you have to put up with other people saying things you think are total bullshit and you wish they would just shut the fuck up.

With censored speech you don’t always get to say what you want but , depending on who is doing the censoring , you might not have to hear as much dumb bullshit.

I discovered this site when Stormfront was down and decided I like the more open free speech policy so am still posting since Stormfront went back up but I still like Stormfront.

I have friends there that took a long time to build a friendship and I’m willing to play along with the rules to maintain my spot there.

But I can totally understand and respect if someone else needs to say whatever they need to say and doesn’t give a fuck who doesn’t like it.
Sion Front is controlled "opposition" to White Nationalists kissing the jewish ass, nothing more nothing less!!!

Old December 7th, 2021 #18
Johan
Banned

Mentioning reports from the Jewish-controlled Breitbart is not pure, I agree, but what to say about members kissing Jewish ass on Sion Front (and still proud to participate in it)!!!

Old December 7th, 2021 #19
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Fuck Sion Front, where they close down the Dutch section by zionist/jewish moderators!
Mijn Nederlands nog niet zo goed is maar ik zou een paar woorden probeer.
Dat weet Ik niet waarom de nederlandse deel van Stormfront gesluiten was.

Die opgefokt is.

Haagse skins zou altijd en ooit mijn vrienden zijn.

Zij geeft mij hulp gegeven met tien morakaans die heeft mij aangevallen bij de
Haagse Centraal Station.

Old December 7th, 2021 #20
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Mentioning reports from the Jewish-controlled Breitbart is not pure, I agree, but what to say about members kissing Jewish ass on Sion Front (and still proud to participate in it)!!!
I don’t kiss anyone’s ass motherfucker including yours.

I’m being kind I’m reference to some friends on Stormfront.

Dutch skins saved my ass one day and I’m forever grateful so I’m trying to say a few words to you in Dutch out of respect.
If you don’t like me, fuck you.
Here’s some more Dutch.

Rot op je klootzak!!!

Go ahead and ban me from here.
I don’t give a fuck.

Thread