VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2021 #21
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duitsebloed View Post
Mijn Nederlands nog niet zo goed is maar ik zou een paar woorden probeer.
Dat weet Ik niet waarom de nederlandse deel van Stormfront gesluiten was.

Die opgefokt is.

Haagse skins zou altijd en ooit mijn vrienden zijn.

Zij geeft mij hulp gegeven met tien morakaans die heeft mij aangevallen bij de
Haagse Centraal Station.
Dank u het Nederland/Vlaanderen gedeelte op SF is gesloten nadat leden het niet eens waren met de zionistische koers van (politieke) partijen en daarmee moderators die dit wel aanhingen.

Zo was kritiek op dergelijke partijen en hun "aanhang" uit de boze op SF, men moest de joodse kont kussen of de muil houden (wat veel leden dus niet deden, en daarmee de sectie gesloten werd).

Old December 7th, 2021 #22
Johan
Banned

Quote:
I don’t kiss anyone’s ass motherfucker including yours.

I’m being kind I’m reference to some friends on Stormfront.

Dutch skins saved my ass one day and I’m forever grateful so I’m trying to say a few words to you in Dutch out of respect.
If you don’t like me, fuck you.
Here’s some more Dutch.

Rot op je klootzak!!!

Go ahead and ban me from here.
I don’t give a fuck.
Why should I ban you, because you post things on a forum where Jews and their servants predominate.

You need to understand that fighting for your race and kissing the jewish ass don't mix, but you are free to do whatever you want (that's not against forum rules, and certainly not the reason for banning someone) .

That you disagree with me, fine, but I'm also entitled to my opinion (just like you), the chief of SF can't even properly raise his own son (so why should I have the opinion of those who kiss his ass to take seriously).

Greetings Johan

In Dutch

Waarom zou ik u bannen, omdat u op een forum waar joden en hun knechten de boventoon voeren zaken plaatst.

U moet goed begrijpen dat vechten voor u ras en de joodse kont kussen niet samen gaan, maar het staat u vrij om te doen wat u wil (dat is niet tegen de regels van het forum, en zeker niet de reden om iemand te bannen).

Dat u het niet eens bent met mij, prima, echter ik heb ook recht op mijn mening (net als u), het opperhoofd van SF kan niet eens zijn eigen zoon behoorlijk opvoeden (dus waarom zal ik de mening van hen die zijn reet kussen voor serieus moeten nemen).

Groet Johan

Old December 7th, 2021 #23
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Why should I ban you, because you post things on a forum where Jews and their servants predominate.

You need to understand that fighting for your race and kissing the jewish ass don't mix, but you are free to do whatever you want (that's not against forum rules, and certainly not the reason for banning someone) .

That you disagree with me, fine, but I'm also entitled to my opinion (just like you), the chief of SF can't even properly raise his own son (so why should I have the opinion of those who kiss his ass to take seriously).

Greetings Johan

In Dutch

Waarom zou ik u bannen, omdat u op een forum waar joden en hun knechten de boventoon voeren zaken plaatst.

U moet goed begrijpen dat vechten voor u ras en de joodse kont kussen niet samen gaan, maar het staat u vrij om te doen wat u wil (dat is niet tegen de regels van het forum, en zeker niet de reden om iemand te bannen).

Dat u het niet eens bent met mij, prima, echter ik heb ook recht op mijn mening (net als u), het opperhoofd van SF kan niet eens zijn eigen zoon behoorlijk opvoeden (dus waarom zal ik de mening van hen die zijn reet kussen voor serieus moeten nemen).

Groet Johan
Fair enough.
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and I have to say, I fully respect ad appreciate that I can tell you to go fuck your self and you don’t kick me off this forum.
You guys aren’t pussies.
Fuck yeah.
Think or say what you want about Don, I don’t care.
Talk shit about him all you want.
I don’t know him.
He’s never talked to me.
It’s the part where you call me an ass kisser that leads me to say fuck you.
I don’t kiss anyone’s ass.

I have some friends on Stormfront that I’ve made after 5 years and 4000 thousand posts and I’m not a backstabber.
My friends are my friends.

The one moderator on there that I’m very happy to talk shit about.
SBWPWW.

He is a commie faggot piece of shit.
I hate that guy.

Chickenshit asshole thinks its funny when Australian badge niggers beat up little old White ladies that just wanted to go outside and get some fresh air.

Old December 8th, 2021 #24
Johan
Banned

Quote:
I don’t think Stormfront has been taken over by Jews.
Stormfront is continually getting trolled by them, that is for sure.
To me, the main issue with Stormfront is the captain of the ship isn’t feeling good and his first mate isn’t able to fully steer the ship on his own.
Something like that.
Quote:
Fair enough.
Think or say what you want about Don, I don’t care.
Talk shit about him all you want.
I don’t know him.
He’s never talked to me.

I have some friends on Stormfront that I’ve made after 5 years and 4000 thousand posts and I’m not a backstabber.
My friends are my friends.
Fine, on a ship with a bad captain you have to be prepared for the worst.

Again you can state what you want here as long as it is not against the rules of the forum, that we disagree on certain matters is not a problem.

I do mention you here again look out for Sion Front (not for you "friends") but for customers who are at the helm and have certain information about you.

I myself have no friends, they give me pain in my ass, I have comrades!

Again I didn't mean to attack you personally, from experience I'm just telling you watch out with Sion Front (you won't be the last victim of that Jewish controlled forum).

Greetings Johan

Old December 8th, 2021 #25
George Witzgall

Quote:
There is this emphasis in the West on friends and family (also on romantic love). This is meant to cover up for our raceless Semitism. Friends and family are important, but they aren't everything.

Jews know this since they are racial. We Aryans need to learn this too.

Old December 8th, 2021 #26
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Fine, on a ship with a bad captain you have to be prepared for the worst.

Again you can state what you want here as long as it is not against the rules of the forum, that we disagree on certain matters is not a problem.

I do mention you here again look out for Sion Front (not for you "friends") but for customers who are at the helm and have certain information about you.

Again I didn't mean to attack you personally, from experience I'm just telling you watch out with Sion Front (you won't be the last victim of that Jewish controlled forum).

Greetings Johan
Thank you Johan.

Old December 10th, 2021 #27
M.N. Dalvez

Default re: Mick Walker

Here's a charming message I received from Mick Walker about a week ago:

Quote:
I want to kill your family

I'd love to break your children's fingers, one by one and enjoy the pleasure of their screams. Or get your daughter and cut out her uterus with a broken bottle. I find nothing wrong with torturing the children of my enemies.
Not only that, but he re-iterated that he meant every word of it publicly.

So, this kind of thing is permissable on VNN these day?

I did contact some moderators privately - they said, oh, we'll do something about this.

But nothing has been done, and he's still posting freely.

What's the story? Death threats aimed at people's families (risible or not) are acceptable here these days? If you're some degenerate piece of shit who can't argue the point and can't even string together a fucking grammatical sentence, just send death threats to people, and no-one will do anything about it?

Old December 10th, 2021 #28
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post

Stormfront banned me for saying British soldiers deserved the Roadside bomb, because they were abusing children in Iraq.
Are you sure you didn't send anyone any death threats aimed at people's families there, too?

Old December 10th, 2021 #29
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Death threats aimed at people's families are not against the forum rules?

Bev and yourself both said something would be done about Mick Walker doing that. NOTHING has been done about that. He's still here, and still posting.

Old December 10th, 2021 #30
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Are you sure you didn't send anyone any death threats aimed at people's families there, too?
I only sent you death threats, I'm not bothered if I get banned from this forum. I don't feel appreciated enough but I would like my account completely erased!!!

Old December 10th, 2021 #31
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Here's a charming message I received from Mick Walker about a week ago:

Not only that, but he re-iterated that he meant every word of it publicly.

So, this kind of thing is permissable on VNN these day?

I did contact some moderators privately - they said, oh, we'll do something about this.

But nothing has been done, and he's still posting freely.

What's the story? Death threats aimed at people's families (risible or not) are acceptable here these days? If you're some degenerate piece of shit who can't argue the point and can't even string together a fucking grammatical sentence, just send death threats to people, and no-one will do anything about it?
You are just spamming threads and posting nothing of worth, I post here to wake up the Lurkers with my memes and alternative newslinks. But I'm quite happy to leave this forum and not post again if this account is deleted!!!

Old December 10th, 2021 #32
Mick Walker
Banned

Default Mods!!!

Look if I'm getting banned could you please delete my account as I Don't want to have my memes what I made, left on the forum. To many people are getting away with derailing threads and going off topic, so I'm happy to leave and give up trying to wake people up.

Thanks in advance

Mike walker.

Old December 10th, 2021 #33
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Death threats aimed at people's families are not against the forum rules?

Bev and yourself both said something would be done about Mick Walker doing that. NOTHING has been done about that. He's still here, and still posting.
I told you that after the threats (which were not made public) you should contact an administrator (Bev).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
I only sent you death threats, I'm not bothered if I get banned from this forum. I don't feel appreciated enough but I would like my account completely erased!!!
(*Demands to have account deleted WILL NOT BE HONORED. If you won't stand behind it, DON'T POST IT.)

Would you both be so kind as not to soil every thread with your quarrels among yourselves, or keep making a new thread for your quarrels?

I've merged your stuff into this thread, very immature and no advertising for the forum this crap.

Old December 10th, 2021 #34
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I told you that after the threats (which were not made public) you should contact an administrator (Bev).
I DID, and she said, oh, we should do something about that ... but nothing has been done, and he's STILL doing it. Sending death threats is fucking illegal in any country you care to mention.

I would have preferred to keep this private, as much regard as I have for Bev, but it's been days and he's still doing the same old shit, carrying on like a fucking nigger. Nothing's been done about it.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; December 10th, 2021 at 06:32 AM.

Thread