VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2011 #1
Mike Parker

Default Ann Coulter joins gay conservative group

Ann Coulter joins gay conservative group

By Chris Moody | The Ticket – Tue, Aug 9, 2011

Right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter has joined the advisory board of GOProud, a small Washington, D.C.-based organization that represents gay conservatives, the group announced Tuesday.

Coulter has long been a supporter of the advocacy group, which claims the support of a string of high-profile conservatives, including anti-tax activist Grover Norquist, online media mogul Andrew Breitbart, and Republican strategist Roger Stone, all of whom serve on the organization's advisory board.

"I am honored to serve in this capacity on GOProud's Advisory Council, and look forward to being the queen of fabulous," Coulter said in a statement.

Coulter headlined GOProud's first national meeting last fall, where she sparred with attendees over gay marriage, a policy she personally opposes.

"Gay rights advocate" might not be the first thing that comes to mind for most people when they think of Coulter--who calls herself "the right-wing Judy Garland"--but she says that she has a secret gay fan base.

"I didn't expect that so many gays would be such huge fans of mine, but yet, it's true," Coulter said during a recent interview with C-SPAN. "I think all gays who were born gay are overwhelmingly conservative--maybe apolitical--and all those angry gays, causing trouble for everybody, I don't even think they were born gay, I just think they were angry at their fathers."

The group's existence has caused a stir within the conservative movement, which is grappling with whether to accept organizations that identify as gay. The American Conservative Union decided last month to reject GOProud as a co-sponsor of its annual Conservative Political Action Conference, after several groups boycotted the 2011 convention in protest of GOProud's presence. The chairman of the American Conservative Union met with GOProud's executive director, Jimmy LaSalvia, and its chairman, Christopher Barron, last week.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/a...190310016.html

Old August 13th, 2011 #2
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter has joined the advisory board of GOProud, a small Washington, D.C.-based organization that represents gay conservatives. . .
He/she/it can add race-mixer to her list of judeo-accolades.

Dinesh D'Souza

Old August 13th, 2011 #3
Armstrong
Banned

I've always thought Ann was a tranny....there's plenty of stuff about 'her' being one on the net.

Old August 13th, 2011 #4
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I've always thought Ann was a tranny....there's plenty of stuff about 'her' being one on the net.
That's a typical leftist smear, tarring an enemy as being one of its own idolized mutants. That's not to say Coulter is a friend, by any means.

Old August 13th, 2011 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Just so you know.

Old August 13th, 2011 #6
Oscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I tend to agree. I think she's looks like a transsexual, so she's in with the right people now.

Old August 13th, 2011 #7
brutus

There are hushed rumors going around in conservative circles on the Hill that Jesus is coming back to rewrite Levitcus so it glorifies fudgepacking instead of calling it an abomination.

Old August 13th, 2011 #8
TommyJ
Banned

A dyke eh? Go figger. I always had that vibe from her and now it's concrete. She never thrilled me anyway. Just another talking head spewing garbage. Nothing that will save the White Race.

Old August 13th, 2011 #9
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
That's a typical leftist smear, tarring an enemy as being one of its own idolized mutants. That's not to say Coulter is a friend, by any means.
Don't shoot the messenger, take a look here.

No, Tommy, not a dyke, and man who's become a 'woman'. A dyke is female homosexual. A dike is something little boys stick their finger in....but lets not get into that too much.

Old August 14th, 2011 #10
SlagMaster

Ann Coulter is just another gold digging whore hanging from the strings of
her puppet master Kikes. See if any of the talking heads of Fox News confronts her with licking-up to the defiled homos.

Old August 14th, 2011 #11
SaraT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
A dyke eh?.... She never thrilled me anyway.
I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick.......

Old August 14th, 2011 #12
LanceSpencer

Gay conservatives? LOL. They claim they are "conservatives" by opposing gay marriage but all the while thinking about molestin'.

Tags
ann coulter, false opposition, gay mafia, log cabin republicans, republicunts

Thread