Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 24th, 2020 #41
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:
Trump has no choice but to -- very publicly -- sideline Zionist neo-liberal Jared Kushner at least until the final votes are counted.
I doubt that that will ever happen. But hey, prove me wrong, Chump.

Old July 20th, 2020 #42
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jared Kushner shakes up Trump campaign team after Tulsa rally

By Emily Jacobs
July 1, 2020

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner is shaking up his father-in-law’s re-election team, “reassigning” the campaign official in charge of organizing rallies after the smaller-than-advertised Tulsa event debacle, a campaign official tells The Post.

Kushner tapped Jeff DeWit, who previously served as chief financial officer of NASA and COO of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, to replace Trump campaign chief operating officer Michael Glassner.
(...)
Kushner plays an unofficial yet towering role on the campaign team. Top campaign officials report back to the nation’s most powerful son-in-law with updates on significant campaign matters on a regular basis.

Since December, he has been overseeing a major attempt to overhaul the Republican Party platform ahead of the November election.

The effort is being led by campaign adviser Bill Stepien in tandem with the Republican National Committee, with all involved reporting back to Kushner with any developments.

Trump’s son-in-law has told confidants he wants to shrink the GOP’s exhaustive manifesto of party positions down to the size of a single card that could fit in people’s hands.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/01/jared-...r-tulsa-rally/

Old August 18th, 2020 #43
Stewart Meadows

Old August 19th, 2020 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tech startups tied to Joshua Kushner received millions in relief funds

By Noah Manskar
August 17, 2020

A deep-pocketed venture-capital firm run by Jared Kushner’s brother watched some of its tech startups rake in millions of dollars in federal coronavirus relief loans — despite the fact that it urged them not to take the cash, The Post has learned.

Five tech firms backed by Thrive Capital — whose 35-year-old, Harvard-educated founder Joshua Kushner is married to supermodel Karlie Kloss, and who runs the firm out of the landmark Puck Building in Manhattan’s trendy SoHo neighborhood — have snagged at least $2.8 million from the Trump administration’s Paycheck Protection Program, federal data show.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/startu...-relief-funds/

Old August 20th, 2020 #45
Stewart Meadows

Old August 22nd, 2020 #46
Stewart Meadows

Old August 23rd, 2020 #47
Stewart Meadows

Old August 24th, 2020 #48
Stewart Meadows

Old August 31st, 2020 #49
Stewart Meadows

Old September 1st, 2020 #50
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Many Orthodox Jews support President Trump. I’m one of them — here’s why.

BINYAMIN ROSE
AUGUST 28, 2020 11:28 AM

(...) President Trump has proven himself as a consistent supporter of Israel. We feel an affinity to the president’s cadre of Orthodox Jewish advisers, including Jared Kushner. Jared’s father, Charlie, was my high school classmate at the Jewish Educational Center in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The Kushners wore their commitment to Jewish causes and Israel on their sleeves.
(...)
Our readership is overwhelmingly pro-Trump. That doesn’t mean they like everything he says, or how he says it. As Sen. Lindsey Graham once put it, the president is a street fighter. But Orthodox Jews see Trump as their man on the street, standing up for causes they believe in, including Israel and religious freedoms by appointing conservative judges to federal courts.
(...)
I haven’t even mentioned Israel yet, or Iran. These were bigger campaign issues in 2016 than in 2020, but suffice it to say, President Trump has amassed a strong record of solid support for Israel. He has restored sanctions on Iran, moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and recognized Israel’s annexation of the Golan Heights. Let’s not forget his United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley, who took on the entire international community at the UN over its obsession with Israel.
https://www.jta.org/2020/08/28/opini...them-heres-why

Old September 2nd, 2020 #51
Stewart Meadows

Old October 1st, 2020 #52
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from June about Kushner's nefarious influence in the Trump administration:

Quote:
Trump Is Losing the White Vote with Jared Kushner’s Agenda

Washington Watcher II • June 28, 2020

White voters are turning away from President Trump. That assessment includes his invaluable working-class white base. But Trump has only himself and his campaign to blame for the bad news contained in the latest polls. While America burns, his campaign’s only plan seems to be wooing black voters by tweeting that Joe Biden is the “real” racist. Trump seems unable to do anything about the riots or the devastation wrought by coronavirus. The latest poll numbers should knock some sense into the president. He seems to be responding a little lately, but he’s going to lose the election if he sticks to Jared Kushner’s agenda and doesn’t fight like the candidate we elected in 2016.
https://www.unz.com/article/trump-is...shners-agenda/

Old October 28th, 2020 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here’s what Jared Kushner discussed with Ice Cube about black empowerment

By Mark Moore
October 26, 2020

Top White House adviser Jared Kushner revealed more details about a meeting he had with rap legend Ice Cube concerning black economic empowerment, as the Trump administration works to earn the support of black voters.

The comments come amid a number of hip-hop artists coming out in support of lower taxes and throwing their weight behind President Trump’s re-election.

In an interview on “Fox & Friends” Monday, Kushner was asked about the recent meeting he had with Ice Cube, where they discussed the Trump administration’s “Platinum Plan,” a policy aimed at winning over black Americans.

“I’m a big believer in iron sharpens iron. It was a really in-depth and respectful policy discussion. There were some things we didn’t agree on. But there were a lot of things we did agree on. I think he helped make our plan better. And we appreciated it,” Kushner said.

He said he and Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, walked through some of the president’s accomplishments, including criminal justice reform, creating opportunity zones and funding HBCUs (historically black colleges and universities).
https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/kushne...k-empowerment/

Old October 31st, 2020 #54
Stewart Meadows

Old November 8th, 2020 #55
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jared Kushner has approached Trump about conceding the election: report

By Tamar Lapin
November 8, 2020

President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has tried to talk him into conceding the election, CNN reported late Saturday.

The network, citing two sources, said that Kushner, a top White House advisor, broached the subject with the president following Joe Biden’s victory earlier in the day.

The move came after Trump refused to concede in the minutes after the election was called by the major networks — insisting that “this election is far from over” and claiming that Biden was “rushing to falsely pose as the winner” after Pennsylvania was called for the Democrat.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/08/jared-...out-conceding/

Old November 8th, 2020 #56
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

"Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson"

Old November 8th, 2020 #57
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Trump's fatal flaw was trusting his cunt jew convert daughter and his registered democrat son-in-law, the filthy kike Kushner.

Fucking idiotic having those two in his administration.

Old November 9th, 2020 #58
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has tried to talk him into conceding the election, CNN reported late Saturday.
I knew from the get-go that the (((democraps))) would steal the election with their crooked vote-by-mail system, and that Trump's despicable jew son-in-law would try to talk him into throwing in the towel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
"Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson"

Yeah, that was my reaction as well. And what about that other (c)rapper who calls himself "Ice-T"? His real name is Tracy Lauren Marrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Trump's fatal flaw was trusting his cunt jew convert daughter and his registered democrat son-in-law, the filthy kike Kushner.

Fucking idiotic having those two in his administration.
Exactly.

Old November 14th, 2020 #59
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ann Coulter: What America Wants Is ‘Trumpism without Trump’

GABRIELLE REYES 13 Nov 2020

“Trumpism without Trump” is what America needs in four years, said conservative author Ann Coulter during a lecture at the University of Texas at Austin on Thursday night hosted by the university’s Young Conservatives of Texas.

In a wide-ranging speech that reached far beyond the event’s proposed topic of immigration, the political commentator explained to a socially-distanced crowd of 97 people why she believes the 2020 U.S. presidential election has produced “the best of all possible outcomes” for conservatives.

“The reason I’m very happy that [President] Trump lost – and lost narrowly – is that a second term of Trump would have killed us,” Coulter said.

“What we want, and what I think we can get in four years, is Trumpism without Trump,” she said.

Coulter defined “Trumpism” as America taking care of its own people first.

“The left behind, the working class, the middle class — they want jobs, they want safe neighborhoods. They don’t want to have to keep paying taxes for English as a Second Language classes and to pay for emergency rooms with a lot of illegal immigrants coming in with many … health problems,” she said.

“We have to take care of our own first. That’s Trumpism. And it hasn’t been tried. It certainly hasn’t triumphed,” Coulter opined.

“[W]ith Trump … He’d say these wild things that we’d get blamed for, he’d get attacked on, and then actually did nothing,” she explained.

“Trump thinks, ‘I tweeted it. Therefore, it’s done’,” Coulter said.

“It’s ironic … that he lost this election, very possibly because of cheating. Democrats cheat all the time. … Trump has been talking about ‘mail-in ballots are dangerous, they’re gonna steal this election.’ He’s been talking about it … probably all year,” she said.

“Talking about it isn’t the same as doing it,” Coulter pointed out. “Much like as he tweeted out, ‘Law and Order,’ and yet cities are still burning across the nation. [He] didn’t do anything about it. It’s like he didn’t know he was president.”

“So, I think the Republicans’ position [in the next four years] has to be: This is the new Republican Party. It will be Trumpism, but we’re getting rid of the eight-year-old,” Coulter proposed.

Republicans should remain focused on populist issues, she advised, “But we’re going to have someone who speaks well, who is articulate, who hates the media, hates political correctness.”

“It’ll be a lot easier to push Trumpism without Trump,” Coulter predicted.

“I’m glad he lost,” she continued. “I’m glad it was very, very narrow. And I’m glad we seem to have held the Senate. … And we have definitely held the House [of Representatives]. That means they [Democrats] couldn’t do anything terrible.”

“My friends in California were warning me when I was totally, totally on the Trump bandwagon, actually in 2015, after he announced [his candidacy for president]. In California they were all saying, ‘Ann, he’s gonna be like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He talks a good game, he’ll get in, he’ll become a liberal,'” Coulter recalled.

She speculated that a Trump second term would have been “even worse” than the former California governor’s.

“This would’ve been Arnold Schwarzenegger’s second term, except even worse,” she said. “Jared Kushner would be out releasing criminals, passing the amnesty … It would have been an unmitigated disaster, and we’d never be able to get the MAGA agenda back.”

(...)
“The one group that … gave a smaller percentage of their vote to Trump was white men. And whom did he totally ignore, totally ignore, following the advice of Jared Kushner, to play identity politics?” Coulter asked pointedly.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...without-trump/

Old November 14th, 2020 #60
Erik T. White

Lots of cucks on SF are saying that every POTUS has to show up at the "wailing wall," complete with (((beanie))), to shoot their solidarity with Shitrael. I don't know when this action became mandatory for the kwa POTUS: however, I'm quite certain that it must have started post Nixon. If I'm wrong it sure won't be the first time.

Tags
donald trump, ivanka trump, jared kushner, jarvanka, jews

Thread