VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2005 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Funding for White causes

Alex et all,

This idea has been knocking around in my head for awhile, and I was wondering what credence you would give it.

The one thing I always hear is how people are sick of hearing the 'whining' for donations from people who are doing radio programs, video feeds, and streaming audio on the web.

With all of the brains, skill and insight our cause has, why don't we attempt to be our own sponsors, and begin to sell products of our own, things people need and want, and not just t-shirts, hats, and books.

This can be anything from preserves, to custom furniture to custom embroidered jackets, or services like tech support or imported items. I believe we need to build not only our media infrastructure, but also our own business infrastructure, serving our own people.

One idea I have is low cost holiday and christmas baskets filled with homemade honey, jam, imported candies, cookies, and fruit. And if someone has the facilities, and can get the health department clearance, we can sell all types of 'perishable' foods, like smoked meats, herbs, and dried fruit.

Even a compilation of something like a herbal medicine guide and a starter kit with different medicinal teas would be something people would be interested in. For example, I read of one gentleman in a magazine who is making quite a good living smoke drying tomatoes for use in sauces, and pasta dishes, and the investment is low. There are also quite a few people with small cigarette companies in NC, which sell cigarettes in the range of $1 per pack, but that is something just to consider.

Also, it doesn't even have to be just services. If someone has property and horses, imagine bringing out your family on a farm or ranch vacation to learn some skills, ride the range, or just enjoy nature.

Think about it, it is only an idea at this point. People can only donate so much until their tolerance is reached, and we need these businesses for our own people either way.

Old March 24th, 2005 #2
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke
Alex et all,

This idea has been knocking around in my head for awhile, and I was wondering what credence you would give it.

The one thing I always hear is how people are sick of hearing the 'whining' for donations from people who are doing radio programs, video feeds, and streaming audio on the web.

With all of the brains, skill and insight our cause has, why don't we attempt to be our own sponsors, and begin to sell products of our own, things people need and want, and not just t-shirts, hats, and books.

This can be anything from preserves, to custom furniture to custom embroidered jackets, or services like tech support or imported items. I believe we need to build not only our media infrastructure, but also our own business infrastructure, serving our own people.

One idea I have is low cost holiday and christmas baskets filled with homemade honey, jam, imported candies, cookies, and fruit. And if someone has the facilities, and can get the health department clearance, we can sell all types of 'perishable' foods, like smoked meats, herbs, and dried fruit.

Even a compilation of something like a herbal medicine guide and a starter kit with different medicinal teas would be something people would be interested in. For example, I read of one gentleman in a magazine who is making quite a good living smoke drying tomatoes for use in sauces, and pasta dishes, and the investment is low. There are also quite a few people with small cigarette companies in NC, which sell cigarettes in the range of $1 per pack, but that is something just to consider.

Also, it doesn't even have to be just services. If someone has property and horses, imagine bringing out your family on a farm or ranch vacation to learn some skills, ride the range, or just enjoy nature.

Think about it, it is only an idea at this point. People can only donate so much until their tolerance is reached, and we need these businesses for our own people either way.

All great ideas, CZ. Eventually, I see things heading in that direction. Racially aware Whites dealing with other RA Whites, etc.

The problem at this stage (IMO) is that we are far too fractured of a "movement" to form a cohesive purchasing block.

I'm a screenprinter. I imprint garments for a living. I don't do/offer WN stuff because people in the WN movement simply won't cough up the cash to purchase one.

(shrug)

Old March 25th, 2005 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I don't mean to imply it would just be for the consumption of WNs. These things would be for mass consumption, but with suppliers and companies willing to advertise on media serving WNs. That was the point I was trying to get across.

Old March 25th, 2005 #4
Thick Chunk of Hate

In light of this suggestion, I propose to the VNN mods that they launch a sub-forum called VNN MARKETPLACE. This would be a sub-forum where WN members could sell their products, network, and such.

So let's hear it for the new VNN MARKETPLACE!!!

Old March 25th, 2005 #5
Hibernian

Quote:
I don't mean to imply it would just be for the consumption of WNs. These things would be for mass consumption, but with suppliers and companies willing to advertise on media serving WNs. That was the point I was trying to get across.
Good point. The most desirable option is to be able to raise funds amongst the general population at large.

Those few WN who actually do contribute financially are taxed far too often.

Old March 25th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
All great ideas, CZ. Eventually, I see things heading in that direction. Racially aware Whites dealing with other RA Whites, etc.

The problem at this stage (IMO) is that we are far too fractured of a "movement" to form a cohesive purchasing block.

I'm a screenprinter. I imprint garments for a living. I don't do/offer WN stuff because people in the WN movement simply won't cough up the cash to purchase one.

(shrug)
You mean the VNN tshirt thing is dead? How many orders do you need to justify a run? I get these imprinting catalogs in the mail all the time for clothes and they offer very low volumes. What is the minimum for you to do this?

Old March 25th, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Alex et all,

There has been a good niche market for books and music. Other products such as tshirts etc with affinity markings have sold. Beyond that, there is no White-branded product that has taken off as far as I know.

However if you look out past this stuff, there are two types of advertisers to "patriot" style stuff: gold and silver vendors, and homeopathic medicine stuff like "colloidal silver."

ON a radio network, you're selling advertising. And the advertiser has to think he will not only get profitable leads out of it, but that the "flack" that will result on him due to the broadcast content will be outweighed by the leads.

So that is where White media has a hard time getting funding-- advertisers dont want the flack the Jews will bring to bear.

That is a reality we need to recognize and circumvent.

Old March 25th, 2005 #8
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You mean the VNN tshirt thing is dead? How many orders do you need to justify a run? I get these imprinting catalogs in the mail all the time for clothes and they offer very low volumes. What is the minimum for you to do this?
The point about not selling WN themed shirts was more directed at an actual full line of WN themed shirts, AE. In my experience, there is just not enough demand for WN shirts to justify creating a line.

The VNN shirts will be printed soon. A very small run (12 or so) of "FUCK ISRAEL" and the VNN logo shirts. I can do small runs like these with just left over blank Tees we have laying about. However, to make a run really cost effective, you need to buy and imprint in bulk.

I'm pretty sure if I printed up, say 144 of the "FUCK ISRAEL" or the VNN logo shirts, I would still have most of them this time next year.

Old March 25th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Sure. Well, that was the virtue of the cafepress thing while it lasted. print on demand.

Well, if you price them high enough maybe you can at least cover your costs.

I will be in for three or four of a VNN logo T and/or polo or sweatshirt if that would become available-- and willing to pay a small premium -- though probably not the one that says "fuck" on it-- but not much more.

My lunch money fund is replentishing, I am going to give some shekels to Dr Bob next week to subscribe to Thunderbolt of Truth, and then I will score some of those cards. Thanks for your help!

Old March 25th, 2005 #10
Hibernian

Quote:
Sure. Well, that was the virtue of the cafepress thing while it lasted. print on demand.

Well, if you price them high enough maybe you can at least cover your costs.

I will be in for three or four of a VNN logo T and/or polo or sweatshirt if that would become available-- and willing to pay a small premium -- though probably not the one that says "fuck" on it-- but not much more.

My lunch money fund is replentishing, I am going to give some shekels to Dr Bob next week to subscribe to Thunderbolt of Truth, and then I will score some of those cards. Thanks for your help!
The cards have been moving O.K. We had another order for 100 in today's post from Illinois. Hopefully, they will help get people to VNN.

I'm interested in the TOT....Do you know the cost/address for a sample copy?

Old March 25th, 2005 #11
Polybius

Alex is trying to build a non-jew owned or controlled news network---this is a worthy cause.

There are literally thousands who read VNN and itz VNN Forum. VNN is an excellent source of news, information and opinion.

What we need to do, is to remind the readers of VNN, that news gathering and news publishing costs MONEY. Sending Alex a $10 or a $20 every now and then is the least that the VNN reader can do.

I think Kevin Storm, also does an excellent job of news reporting & opinion publishing on his National Vanguard Website. I think Strom is also worthy of support.

The time of white American journalists being radical for the sake of being radical in order to attract attention is PAST and PASSE!

Old March 25th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
The cards have been moving O.K. We had another order for 100 in today's post from Illinois. Hopefully, they will help get people to VNN.

I'm interested in the TOT....Do you know the cost/address for a sample copy?
http://www.thunderboltoftruth.net/
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample Copy $5 US, $6 Canada, $8 elsewhere
US and Canada, 12 Issues $40.00
US and Canada, Introductory Rate, 5 Issues $18.00
All Other Countries (Airmail) 12 Issues $80.00

Payable in USD Only
Name:_________________________________________________
Address:_______________________________________________
City:_____________________ State:_____ Zip:_______________
Enclose Payment: Money Order Check Cash
Make Checks and MOs payable to Thunderbolt LLC and mail to:

Thunderbolt LLC
PO Box 400
Marlinton WV 24954-0400

Old March 25th, 2005 #13
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Thunderbolt of truth

What's in October 2003's Thunderbolt?
3 beat woman, age 79, to death: Grandma Shepherd worked three jobs page 3
Soldier of the Month: call him Sgt. Persistance page 3
Pump 'N Shop night clerk shot in the face: murdered for her grandma's bracelet page 4
Watts news in Oklahoma? page 5
AK-47 & SKS in the news June & July 2003: Politicians will eventually confiscate them all pages 6-10
AK-47 Retribution at the TLC carwash: Real life wilder than Hollywood fiction page 11
America's schools today page 12
Update on New Orleans: how bad is a score of 9.6 out of 250? page 12
Teacher cheating on Florida's FCAT page 12
School janitor rapes 13-year-old: as many as three other victims page 12
Florida Blacks boycott standardized FCAT tests page 12
Early symptoms of the coming violent crime wave pages 13-15
The face of New Orleans killers in 2001 page 13
Police officer & predator dead in gunfight page 13
Mike's life taken for $96: convenience store clerk works a friend's shift page 14
"You all crackers never cease to amaze me." page 14
Meet Ashley, Nakia, and De'quresha page 15
Screwdriver jogger attack page 15
You can't legally buy a gun or ammo in Minneapolis page 16
NAACP loses gun lawsuit but gun owners lose too page 17
Hispanics in the news pages 18-22
"Two officers down" Jose Ayula has laser sights page 18
Cop killer pleads self-defense against racist cop page 18
Banditos terrorize Longview page 19
"Americans love their violence" page 19
Cop killer was deported 4 times page 20
Couple captures burglar page 20
Miami's immigrant serial rapist: three sketches of same man linked by DNA page 20
Fiesta at Northfield, MN, trailer park page 21
Gang rapist fled: Jose Amaya page 22
Call the senora "Madam" page 22
"They just come here to work." page 22
Even in the Montana wilds page 22
Hideous killer escapes death penalty page 23
HIV/AIDS, bisexuals, and race page 24
New wave of HIV epidemic in Black university students page 24
Rural Black high schoolers engage in high risk HIV behavior page 24
Minority bisexuals & HIV page 24
Laws increase the HIV/AIDS epidemic page 24
Serial viral killers: criminals knowingly spreading HIV/AIDS page 25
The U.S. economy page 26
Wizard Greenspan page 26
The cynical investor page 26
October economics page 26
The I-35 corridor: America's Ho Chi Minh Trail page 27
Giant sucking sound arrives in Kentucky: "Hispanics" sponge up school funds page 27
Matricula consular: the Mexican ID card page 28
Roberto Rodriguez relieved of command page 28
Criminal aliens to get tuition wavers worth $15,000/year
U.S. visas for sale: enter the U.S. legally for only $500 page 29
Why is California falling apart?
Immigration pages 27-29
Kim Jong Il deals harshly with cannibal epidemic
Karaoke killing page 30
Warden Arrested page 30
Kennedy kills 3 page 30
"Off-duty" cop survives two gun battles in one night page 31
Hmong Kong out of circulation page 31
Pembina, North Dakota page 32
Hai & Hein: the pipe bomb brothers page 32
Officer Olson has a couple of drinks page 32
White spider & yellow Song page 32
Number 1 son dead page 33
Vang & Vue page 33
The gambler Meng-Ju Wu page 33
Two die at home in robbery page 34
Emily's friends cried for her, but they won't fight for her. page 35
Family curse page 35
Mike Norby dies alone at an ATM page 36

Old March 25th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Dr Demarais is a great example of business and publication competence. The good that he did before Gleebe wrecked NA continues in a different form. He is a VNN member and so is his editorial assistant Jerry Abbott.

Old March 25th, 2005 #15
Hibernian

Quote:
Dr Demarais is a great example of business and publication competence. The good that he did before Gleebe wrecked NA continues in a different form. He is a VNN member and so is his editorial assistant Jerry Abbott.
Thanks AE. My cash for a sample copy will be in tomorrow's post.

Old March 25th, 2005 #16
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Default Do unto the Jew what he would do unto you

One way to go about that is to target major Jewish businesses--preferrably those that are big contributors to Jewish organizations--for lawsuits. The claims of those suits would be of the sort that the businesses would prefer to settle out of court rather than have the case go public and therefore damage or ruin the companies reputation and put them out of business. Although I have specific ideas in mind for certain claims--and how to create evidence for the claims--I can't post them here. Use your imagination. What are the current tabboos in this multicultural society? And what would happen if a serious tabboo occurred at a Jewish business?

There's really something to this idea. Think about it.

Old March 29th, 2005 #17
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Perhaps backhanded promotion?

This may not belong on this thread, but could we use 'sponsors', that aren't necessarily?

Imagine this "VBN: Brought to you by the ADL. The Anti-Defamation League, Guaranteeing gentiles the freedom to do what we tell them to do."

and

"VNN; Brought to you by the NAACP. Coloreds: Destroying White America, One Neighborhood at a time."

or

"VBN; Brought to you by Niggers. Niggers: Ruining White women, as fast as we can rape them."

I know Alex will want to kick my ass because I don't get semi-colons and colon use.

Thread