Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2005 #1
Our Future

Default VNN Radio Is Powerful!

VNN Radio is Powerful! Hard-hitting commentary. Great music that I find myself singing later. Perhaps we should all learn some tunes to sing--music is powerful because it binds together, and strengthens.

Old June 4th, 2005 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thansk we appreciate your reaction. Again, people should contact Stan to suggest/send MP3s, and post here too.

Old June 4th, 2005 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex, listened to Craig, a fine job but when talking to the feds should
ask whether there might be other similar cases not known about. I think this radio media has legs andwill send dollars.
John
[Letter]

Old June 4th, 2005 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our Future
VNN Radio is Powerful! Hard-hitting commentary. Great music that I find myself singing later. Perhaps we should all learn some tunes to sing--music is powerful because it binds together, and strengthens.
I couldn't agree more, Our Future. Music is indeed powerful. Welcome to VNN, btw. Hope you'll consider supporting one or more of our ACTIVISM projects, whose aim is to attract more and more White folks to our websites where they'll enjoy and be moved to ACTIVISMS by them.

Have you checked out our tabloid newspaper, The Aryan Alternative? You can view our latest edition (printed in 20,000 copies), in it's entirety at www.govnn.com.

Old June 4th, 2005 #5
TulsaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
.... people should contact Stan to suggest/send MP3s, and post here too.
My e-mail function on the board is disabled. Someone please have Stan e-mail me about MP3s.

Thanks

Thread