Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2005 #1
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default VNN Bumper Shows an actual mud-attack on Chain!

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnnmmc.htm (top of page)

Old July 2nd, 2005 #2
Faceless Goy

Thumbs down The future of America and Europe

Chain,

What's the full side of the story there? I mean, what the hell were you doing there, and what did you do to make them so upset? Exercising your free speech rights under the 1st Amendment during vacation? LOL
Looks like South Africa, without the black. Even the fat little Samoan/Hawaiian half-breed kid took a swing, I see. The little subhuman punk didn't even hesitate. Daddy must be proud. Another example of Shitskin Family Values, itz.

Old July 2nd, 2005 #3
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Camaro
Chain,

What's the full side of the story there? I mean, what the hell were you doing there, and what did you do to make them so upset? Exercising your free speech rights under the 1st Amendment during vacation? LOL
Looks like South Africa, without the black. Even the fat little Samoan/Hawaiian half-breed kid took a swing, I see. The little subhuman punk didn't even hesitate. Daddy must be proud. Another example of Shitskin Family Values, itz.
So you figure muds attack only when they have good cause? Perhaps you've been reading too much Jew media.

People who know me from Stormfront (No 1965 Chain Immigrants) know that I lived there 25 years. Actually, as has happened to many Whites in L.A., Atlanta etc.- living in daily, all-day-long proximity to muds is what politicized me. As I used to say on Stormfront- the muds themselves politicized me: I just listened for years and years to their politics and supplanted the word "White".

I was liquidating properties there, and with a cable hookup after having a bit of a falling out with my Dad. He had dementia...likely Alzheimer's though no autopsy was performed...against my personal wishes.

Yea, I am quite familiar with the place, 69 Camaro. I know my way around, the way I used to know my way around a few other great North American cities in my youth- Boston, San Francisco (it didn't used to be so screwy) and Montreal. I even passed out 150 TAA#2's on the beach...with two recorders working in case of trouble. This duty was actually great fun- approaching beautiful White girls in swimsuits, shades, and suntan oil who were just waiting to read some titillating crime stories.

At the Waikiki substation they shot my still photo three different times...in and out...in and out.. when I passed out the last 50 or so. I figured they had so many video recorders aimed out of that place...if some moke assaulted me, the cameras and cops'd be right there! LOL

As to the attacking muds- let's just say that we'd had some continuing discussions about their fucking nigger music....and I continuously let them know, in no uncertain terms, my personal opinion on their music and their "musical" tastes. Cause they bombarded me incessantly.

So- do you figure they were justified in attempting to murder me and wasting my Benz...rude and crude, un-PC White man that I am?

Old July 2nd, 2005 #4
John in Woodbridge

Talking

I suppose if one had to be killed by muds, what better place than Hawaii? lol

Old July 2nd, 2005 #5

I used to live on Oahu, in both Honolulu and Kaneohe. I know that island well, and can tell you that there are certain areas of that island, especially on the west side, that "haoles" (whites) are warned to avoid. Besides Hawaiian natives, that island is crawling with a cesspool of other non-white flavors, from Samoan to Phillipino to Korean, with a nigger thrown in for good measure here and there. As for freedom of speech, that ends where the nigger's nose begins, so to speak. White Americans no longer have free speech, we only have risky speech. Risky speech that literally risks our lives, everytime we dare exercise it. As for Hawaii, it no longer belongs to white Americans, and we must accept that.

Old July 7th, 2005 #6
Serge

Chain,
You'd have to be able to put the pipe swinger in jail with that tape.

Old July 9th, 2005 #7
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Without witnesses, it's the Mud's word against Chain's, in a circus-... uh, I mean court of law. The Mud can claim that Chain offered it a $10 bill to swing the pipe for the camera, otherwise

Old July 11th, 2005 #8
Chain

It was a juvenile. The mud sire, though present and unconflicted, was careful to be sure the punk mudkid actually carried out the attack- same as in any urban ghetto where they get niglets to run heroin, numbers etc. or actually BE the shootists.

So yes- it is in juvenile court. I expect he will get a letter of reprimand advising him that any further trouble could land him in a juvenile home. That's about right for an attempted murder on a White man these days- wouldn't you say?

Old April 12th, 2006 #9
william l anderson

What is the latest on shauntez hairston and marissa tharps murder

Old April 18th, 2006 #10
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Seems the revival of old threads has gotten trendy

Thread