VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2005 #21
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

More censorship:

Quote:
Vital Podcasts holds the right to no list a podcast if it chooses, I did not feel the content of the podcast was within what message Vital Podcasts wants to display. Although I am for free speech and want everyone to have a word, Sponsors and other ad revenue where threatening to remove support, so it was more business than anything.

Thanks,
David McGraw
www.vitalpodcasts.com

Old November 8th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
Curry says "my parents installed the right version of software in my brain"

This brings scary thoughts. I don’t think I like promoting the idea we humans can be programmed with the right thoughts. Like if your parents don’t program you with the ‘right’ software? Will they take the parents away and then the government installs the 'right' software into you? I don’t like where this is leading. Ugh. Will the witchhunt of racism lead to social services taking away good white peoples children?

This kind of rhetoric confirms my worst fears.
You got that right. What these people are saying is that we are mental defectives, insane, etc., while they who "embrace diversity" are right, wholesome etc. They think we should be REPROGRAMMED. Dont think that they havent been using scientists, the experimntal method, and cognitive and behavioral psychology to try and figger out how to do exactly that upon us, "Clockwork Orange" style if necessary.

One solution that's pretty obvious: dont watch TV the main source of groupthink propaganda and conditioning.

Old November 24th, 2005 #23
White Dragon

Default Podcast

Agis - you mentioned on Goyfire 22 that you intend podcasting Aryan Matters - can you give a link to the Podcast ? ... or to other Goyfire Podcasts..so as we can spread the word.

Thread