VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2007 #1
Kievsky

Default Commie jew open advocates open borders, callers bash him

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/s...tes/laufer.mp3

Listen to this, and if anybody wants to cut out the crap and make a smaller file with the good sound bites of Laufer getting slammed, it would be great.

I think this should be a subject in a future FTL or Goyfire. At 13 minutes and at 53 minutes he gets slammed hard. The second hour is just garbage.

This is what smarmy judeo-leftists sound like. I remember these passive aggressive types from my college days. they are so sure that they are "good" and "moral" and "enlightened" and everyone who disagrees with them is a lower form of life.

Old March 15th, 2007 #2
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/s...tes/laufer.mp3

Listen to this, and if anybody wants to cut out the crap and make a smaller file with the good sound bites of Laufer getting slammed, it would be great.

I think this should be a subject in a future FTL or Goyfire. At 13 minutes and at 53 minutes he gets slammed hard. The second hour is just garbage.

This is what smarmy judeo-leftists sound like. I remember these passive aggressive types from my college days. they are so sure that they are "good" and "moral" and "enlightened" and everyone who disagrees with them is a lower form of life.
The "Hispanic" caller sounds like a typical Jew, to me. The "Asian" - why didn't he want to say where he was from? I didn't listen to everything, but what I did hear : the border with Mexico is gone, so let's accept it, and accept Mexicans as the same as us. Irish, Italian or Hispanic, what difference does it make? White doesn't really exist. There is no white culture. Poor darkies, it's all about the darkies, let's do more for the darkies. Hey, an American lady made a good point -it's the Corporations, stupid. Uh oh, now she turns out to black - a Spanish speaking black (!?) - and and is screaming about slavery... exploitation of darkies, same old thing. She made a good point - give crop pickers health insurance for picking and non-Hispanic Americans will do the job.

I must have missed the good stuff.

Thread