VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2009 #41
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Muslim Croats mistreating other Croats Lol! Perhaps some other divisions can be made, for example - Croats who like riding around on a bike should be treated like shit by those who don't. Imagine what a beautiful sight it would be when a truck driver decides to play hit and run with bitch on a bike.

Had the Serbs had proper leadership during the Bosnian war we could have exploited these muslim croat divisions to our advantage. Their bloody little war back in 93-94 much to America's dismay {of course the only reson their conflict ended was because of american pressure which forced upon them the Washington Agreement} was beginning to spin completely out of control and the americans were in a panic that this would take pressure of the bosnian Serbs who were the the main target of ZOG. All the BSA had to do was block entry of all fleeing croat civilians and paramilitary thugs into Republika Srpska and let the muslims massacre them, this would have craetd even more bad blood and even Washington's intervention would not have helped stop these former anti serb allies from butchering each other in what would have been bestial carnage typical of african canibal tribes. This would have also eased pressure on other fronts for the Bosnian Serb army which could have then pushed on to liberate even more occupied serb territories in Bosnia. But of course guided by a combination of the insane principles of humanitarian christian orthodox philosophy, political/military indecisiveness and traditional Serbian stupidity our people let this great opportunity slip by which as we know cost us dearly just over a year later with joint american/croat/bosnian muslim operation Storm and the fall of RSK and large parts of RS.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 12th, 2009 #42
Serbian

Quote:
Roundup: Muslims arrested for raping boy

May 11, 2009

Police in the eastern city of Novi Pazar have arrested two men on evidence that they have raped a local boy. Two nineteen year old Muslims, Ersan M and Selver M. from the predominantly islamic region in Serbia have raped a 12 years old M.S. The boy was raped in August of 2008 but the boy reported it on May 8 out of fear that the rapists will kill him
filthy animals

Old May 12th, 2009 #43
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Had the Serbs had proper leadership during the Bosnian war we could have exploited these muslim croat divisions to our advantage. Their bloody little war back in 93-94 much to America's dismay {of course the only reson their conflict ended was because of american pressure which forced upon them the Washington Agreement} was beginning to spin completely out of control and the americans were in a panic that this would take pressure of the bosnian Serbs who were the the main target of ZOG. All the BSA had to do was block entry of all fleeing croat civilians and paramilitary thugs into Republika Srpska and let the muslims massacre them, this would have craetd even more bad blood and even Washington's intervention would not have helped stop these former anti serb allies from butchering each other in what would have been bestial carnage typical of african canibal tribes. This would have also eased pressure on other fronts for the Bosnian Serb army which could have then pushed on to liberate even more occupied serb territories in Bosnia. But of course guided by a combination of the insane principles of humanitarian christian orthodox philosophy, political/military indecisiveness and traditional Serbian stupidity our people let this great opportunity slip by which as we know cost us dearly just over a year later with joint american/croat/bosnian muslim operation Storm and the fall of RSK and large parts of RS.
I wasn't ever aware that there was a war between Croats and Bosnians albeit now that I think about it, this shouldn't at all surrpise me. As you said it's a huge pity that Serbs failed to exploit this popular English/Jewish tactic and instead took the brunt. Clearly if you could get your enemies killing each other you would have won the war but it didn't happen again showing that the leadership must have been incompetent an unfortunate cycle in greater Slavic countries it seems. (Not to speak of shitholes such as Croatia which don't have the potential to make a good intellectual much less a world class leader.)

Heks - could you delete all the gay tags put in this thread by some retarded Croat?

Last edited by psychologicalshock; May 12th, 2009 at 11:57 PM.

Old May 13th, 2009 #44
Serbian

Quote:
I wasn't ever aware that there was a war between Croats and Bosnians
Could you please not refer to the filthy remnants of the Ottomans, the muslims scum of Bosnia as 'Bosnians'. Apart from the fact that 'Bosnian' is not a nationality but a regional term {like Bavarian} used to describe anyone of any nationality who lives in the geographic area known as Bosnia, it also legitimizes the illegal muslim hold on Serb land of Bosnia. The Jew media loves to refer to the muslims as simply 'Bosnian,' making the Serbs appear to be intruders and therefore aggressors . Dont fall for this.

Old May 13th, 2009 #45
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Could you please not refer to the filthy remnants of the Ottomans, the muslims scum of Bosnia as 'Bosnians'. Apart from the fact that 'Bosnian' is not a nationality but a regional term {like Bavarian} used to describe anyone of any nationality who lives in the geographic area known as Bosnia, it also legitimizes the illegal muslim hold on Serb land of Bosnia. The Jew media loves to refer to the muslims as simply 'Bosnian,' making the Serbs appear to be intruders and therefore aggressors . Dont fall for this.
Yes a mistake just like calling Alboturks Albanian or even worse "Illyrian" I suppose muslim Hurwats is the best descriptor or maybe just Turks. That wasn't what I wanted to imply of course as I don't want any Turks in Europe or even close to it or perhaps not even on the planet Earth.

Old May 13th, 2009 #46
Serbian

Quote:
Yes a mistake just like calling Alboturks Albanian or even worse "Illyrian" I suppose muslim Hurwats is the best descriptor or maybe just Turks. That wasn't what I wanted to imply of course as I don't want any Turks in Europe or even close to it or perhaps not even on the planet Earth.
I understand, it's just that many even in WN circles get confused and end up calling them .Bosnian. which is really annoying as they are enemies of Bosnia and dont belong on that land.

Old May 27th, 2009 #47
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

Quote:
Because he is a mudak like most Hurwats.

But USA loooves diversity and Serbia is giving it to the Kwa for free !
Vidim da razumiješ što pišemo pa nema potrebe za Engleskim. Reci mi, zar su ti zle ustaše ubile nekog u familiji pa pričaš tolike gluposti ili?
IQ ti je na razini sobne temperature u Sibiru, pogotovo iz razloga što pokušavaš sakrit svoje podrijetlo te se predstavljaš kao Rus, što naravno ti nisi...

Old May 27th, 2009 #48
psychologicalshock
Banned

I don't speak your idiotic language, albeit I can surmise what you are saying. Could you not write a Slavic language in latin? It reads stupid.

By the way I am a Russian, believe what you like.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; May 27th, 2009 at 03:36 PM.

Old May 27th, 2009 #49
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
I don't speak your idiotic language, albeit I can surmise what you are saying. Could you not write a Slavic language in latin? It reads stupid.

By the way I am a Russian, believe what you like.

It is sad.....that idiot is Russian....sad day for mother Russia is when this idiot was born....

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old May 27th, 2009 #50
psychologicalshock
Banned

You're one to speak when every Croat on this board is about as smart as a bag of sugar.

Old May 28th, 2009 #51
R.W.
(>".")> pew pew

Quote:
You're one to speak when every Croat on this board is about as smart as a bag of sugar.
I have been lurking this board for some time now. And only person that is trying to get Serbs and Croats in a conflict is you. There is quite a number of them that are in good "relationship" and they communicate with each other, while you are the frustrated childish brat that is bashing Croats for who knows what silly reason. Before anything else don't forget that Serbs and Croats called themselves brothers and lived in a same state, that didn't work out so well, but we understand each other and only one who has the privilage to talk about our fighting is ourselves because no European, American, Australian or Russian can't comprehend our conflict and patronize us about the issue. And as i said before, calling Croats asians is hilarious because its same as calling Sweed's a niggers. I'm not sure if you are capable of comprehending dna and haplogroup studies, but let me tell you this on a nice, simple and easy way. Only ones that actually share haplogroups with Asians is average white Russians. However, i am not so ignorant to call Russians mongols despite their dna/haplogroup because i respect Russia as a nation, their culture, Russian skinheads and i'm going to visit Moscow this year as well... while you are just a little ignorant prick that is babbling stuff that he knows nothing about...
I don't have to add that the gym i'm going to is owned by a Russian, and the man is a blast, he was a skinhead before. Anyhow, my point is Croats don't hate Russians nor do average Russians hate Croats, and same goes for Croat-Serb relationship. So, stuff that you are talking about is just an immature pile of BS. Why the f don't you get yourself a nice fat rope and yourself before you do even more damage to Russian wn/ns cause, or at least try to be civilized and talk normally with others. The last thing we all need is a conflict on a websites that is here as our tool in fighting and organizing against the enemy.

P.S.- and seriously, leave us and Serbs alone because (im aware that you cannot understand that "thing" between us, no one can except us alone) half of the insulting we use against each other is just joking. Rather discuss about some more important world wide issues then our trivial fighting and joking.

Old June 6th, 2009 #52
Serbian

Quote:
Ljajić: Dutch reaction as expected
6 June 2009 | 20:09 | Source: Tanjug

BELGRADE -- Rasim Ljajić says all new information is being checked in regard to search for the two remaining Hague indictees Ratko Mladić and Goran Hadžić.

This information cannot, however, be made public, the president of the National Council for Hague Cooperation told reporters in Belgrade on Saturday, reiterating that Serbia will complete its cooperation with the tribunal by the end of this year.

The report of Chief Hague Prosecutor Serge Brammertz and the stand of the Netherlands were expected, he stated.

It was likely to happen that the Netherlands would maintain its initial position regardless of Brammertz’s report, Ljajić said.

"Unfortunately, it all happened within the boundaries of the expected, and I expected them to do it for their internal political reasons, however, it is not our place to debate and enter a new verbal clash, but to persuade them that we're doing everything."

Brammertz's report will also be helpful in bilateral contacts with the Netherlands, as that country remains alone in its stand that Serbia is not cooperating fully with the Hague, he noted.

Ljajić emphasized that the positive reports of Brammertz and the State Department on cooperation with the tribunal would help Serbia work in forthcoming operational activities "with less international and political pressure".
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics...6&nav_id=59657

I hope the Netherlands continues with its position to block our 'progress'.

Old June 6th, 2009 #53
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W. View Post
Only ones that actually share haplogroups with Asians is average white Russians. However, i am not so ignorant to call Russians mongols despite their dna/haplogroup because i respect Russia as a nation, their culture, Russian skinheads and i'm going to visit Moscow this year as well... while you are just a little ignorant prick that is babbling stuff that he knows nothing about...
I called you cultural Asians and you wouldn't be able to prove we're Asiatic if your life depended on it because the data doesn't support that outlook.

This whole paragraph is a ton of stupid babble that is usually called a straw man argument.

Leave it to the retarded Croat to explain to us what these Asiatic genes are, I don't see any Mongolian haplogroup there no O or C. Oh you're probably going to claim that N is it , well I will have to disappoint you and inform you that isn't Asiatic as you'd like us to believe, evidence below:

Quote:
The Finno-Ugric connection, genetics-wise, could be bigger than imagined

Even the Balts are relatives, despite their language

By Jukka Rislakki in Tallinn

The latest genetics research indicates that we Finns have a great many "relatives" out there in Eastern Europe and Siberia, and that these peoples share a common ancestor who was apparently Finno-Ugric in origin. At the same time, it would seem that the Estonians are genetically closer to their Latvian neighbors than they are to their linguistic relatives the Finns.

All the "ancient East Europeans" - the group does not include the Slavic tribes, who only turned up around 1400 years ago - have a 40 to 50% incidence of a common paternal genetic inheritance, in other words a unique male Y-chromosome polymorph, according to the Estonian academician and professor of evolutionary biology Richard Villems.

The ancient East European races in this context refers to the Balts, the Finns, the Sámi peoples of Lapland, and other races related to the Finno-Ugric stock.

Man emerged originally from Africa, but it is possible that the "Adam" of East European man, or at least one of the Adams, was a Finno-Ugrian, says Villems. In addition to his duties at the University of Tartu, the 56-year-old Villems is Director of the Estonian Biocentre.

"Although the Balts (the Latvians and Lithuanians) each speak an Indo-European language, unlike us Finno-Ugrians, they exhibit this chromosome pattern roughly as often as do the Finns, the Karelians, the Estonians, the Sámi, and other Finno-Ugrian groups", Villems argues.

In this respect the Balts differ from other Indo-Europeans, whether they may speak Slavic, Germanic, or Romance languages.

The remainder of the paternal line comes from the West. On the maternal side, our genetic history ties us inextricably with the Western Europeans. Estonians have only 0.5% Mongol lineage and the Finns around 1%, with the Sámi showing a slightly larger incidence.

The peculiar Y chromosomal DNA variant, known as Tat C, is also dominant in almost all the indigenous peoples of Siberia, from the nomadic Yakuts right across to the Chukchis and Siberian Inuits living on the shores of the Bering Strait - regardless of what language they may communicate in.

According to Prof. Villems, the "point" in all this is that among the Finno-Ugric races of Europe this genetic inheritance is much more diverse, more multibranched, and hence apparently older than among any of the Siberian peoples.

It is characteristic of the European Finno-Ugrians both in the area of the Baltic Sea and in the Volga region (the ethnic Maris living in the Mari Republic east of Nizhni-Novgorod and west of the Urals). "It is an original Finn-Ugric feature. We have observance of between 35 and 60%, or about half of the paternal inheritance, and it has penetrated to some extent into Norway and rather less to Sweden."

The figures for Poles, Slovaks, and Hungarians are already very small, however, and in Western and Mediterranean Europe they go right down to zero."

Researchers at Oxford also spotted the spread of this "Northern Gene" three years ago. Villems shrugs his shoulders, "But they simply accepted the old theory: they believed it confirmed the idea that the Finno-Ugric tribes originated from Siberia."

Villems asserts that the contrary is true, however: the movement was one from west to east and not westwards from Siberia. He argues that the genetic variant could have been transported for instance by warriors. "And at the same time they could possibly have carried the proto Finno-Ugric language with them".

The same gene morphism has been found from the Inuits of Greenland. On seeing how this mutation has spread right the way across the northern parts of the Northern Hemisphere and nowhere else, the professor has started to wonder if we might be dealing with a gene that somehow helps us to acclimatize ourselves - to withstand extreme cold.

He also believes that our Finno-Ugrian ancestors might well have been living here a good while before the last Ice Age (around 20,000 years ago). "They could perhaps have arrived even at the same sort of time as the first great wave of migration as man spread into Europe some 40,000 years ago."

There were people living the whole time along the southern fringes of the continental ice mass. When the ice sheets were was at their most extensive, the Finno-Ugric tribe would have lived for some time down in the region between the Don and Dniester rivers, in what is now part of the Ukraine. Radio carbon dating studies show that this area was more densely settled during the Ice Age than it was either before or afterwards.

Professor Villems sides with those scholars of linguistics who claim that the original Finno-Ugric tongue was spoken widely through Northern Europe - in Fenno-Scandia and the Baltic region all the way down to the German coast. "This fits the picture very well."

Languages change immeasurably more quickly than do features of genetic inheritance. Villems regards it as a given that our common genetic identity emerged well before the Indo-European language that is spoken by the Latvians and the Lithuanians.

More advanced grain cultivating cultures and the Indo-European language strain gradually penetrated into the north. They never made it up to the coldest areas. The language boundary remained where it is today: between Estonia and Latvia.

But the gene frontier would have none of this. "One could say that the Estonians are genetically a shade closer to the Karelians and to the Latvians - at least to the northern Latvians - than they are to the Finns, from whom they are divided by the Gulf of Finland. In this way the Estonians also have a tad more of the Central European about them."

Amongst the Latvians one can of course also see the influence of the Livonian Knights (the crusading order that conquered and converted this area in the 13th century). But what is perhaps most bizarre of all is that even the Lithuanians have much the same frequency of occurrence of that Y chromosome as do the Estonians and the Finns.

"Just across the border in Poland, however, it disappears abruptly. There's a very striking genetic frontier there, in spite of the fact that the two nations are neighbors with nothing much in the way of rivers or mountain ranges to prevent access either way, and they have even lived under the same rulers for centuries!"

The same paradox exists to the south-east: the Balts and the Belarussians have a similar genetic wall between them, and the frequency of the Y chromosome mutation in Belarus is very low.

"This sort of thing gets one thinking about how people behaved. Apparently the societies were very clearly separated. I mean, the gene would have traveled in a flash if the soldiers from one group had raped the women of another, for instance."

Helsingin Sanomat / First published in print 24.1.2001
Quote:
Polymorphism of the Y-Chromosome Diallelic Loci
in Ethnic Groups of the Altaiframe0Sayan Region

M. V. Derenko, B. A. Malyarchuk, G. A. Denisova, Ch. M. Dorzhu, O. N. Karamchakova, F. A. Luzina, E. A. Lotosh, I. K. Dambueva, U. N. Ondar, and I. A. Zakharov

Received April 10, 2001

Abstract—Using the data on five diallellic Y-chromosome loci (DYS199, 92R7, SRY1532, RBF5, and DYS287) polymorphism, genetic structures of the five Turkic-speaking ethnic groups of the Altai–Sayan upland (Tuvin-ians, Sojots, Shorians, Khakassians, and Southern Altaians (Altai-Kizhi), were described. The gene pools of the populations examined were characterized by the presence of pronounced paleo-Caucasoid component (92R7-T-lineages). The frequency of this component increased westward, reaching more than 70% in Shorians and Southern Altaians. Haplotype TAT-C (RBF5 locus) was observed

Ethnic groups of the Altai-Sayan region are different in respect of their anthropological features, though they share the prevalence of Turkic language and culture in their genesis. The formation of the indigenous anthropological type of the Altai-Sayan upland is traced back to the Neolithic and characterized by intense admixture of the European and Mongoloid groups. In most indigenous people of the region, namely, Southern Altaians, Tuvinians from the steppe regions, and some groups of Khakassians, the most Mongoloid, Central Asian type prevails. This type is a complex racial genetic structure, the origin of which traces back to the Mongoloid groups that underwent admixture at different periods of time (from the ancient times to the late Middle Ages). In respect of their anthropologic features, Shorians along with some Ugric and Samoyed peoples are typical representatives of the Uralic race. The features of the Uralic race, occupying intermediate position between large Mongoloid and Caucasoid races, can be also observed among Northern Altaians and some of the Khakassian groups [1-3].

Haplotype 3, defined by the TAT-C allele and found in 14.6% of Tuvinians, 5.4% of Altaians, 11.8% of Sojots, and 18.8% of Khakassians, cannot be unambiguously attributed to either Mongoloid or Caucasoid lineages. It is established that TAT-C allele of the RBF5 locus is distributed predominantly in Northern Eurasia.

Maximum frequencies of this allele were observed in Yakuts (86%), Buryats from Mongolia (52%), and also in such Finno-Ugric peoples as Finns (61%), Estonians (37%), and Maris (33%) [12, 17]. The TAT-C allele was also found in populations of the Volga-Ural region with the frequencies varying from 9% in Mordovians to 68% in Udmurts [26]. Zerial et al. suggested that this mutation first arose in the populations of Asia and then dispersed over the territory of Northern Europe reaching Finland, which can indicate substantial genetic contribution of Mongoloids to the development of Northern European peoples [17]. These authors also advanced an alternative hypothesis concerning the origin of the TAT-C allele. Specifically, high frequency of the ancestral, in respect of the TAT-C allele, Y-chromosome variant LLY22g-A (17%) revealed in Maris is considered to be the evidence of the emergence of the TAT-C allele in this particular population [12]. The presence of the TAT-C allele in the Russian gene pool with frequencies varying from 15 to 21% is explained by the presence of considerable proportion of the Finno-Ugric and/or Turkic admixture in the modern Russians [17, 27].

Since in Tuvinians the tribe attribution is determined down the male lineage, it is thus possible to correlate the information on the origin of certain tribal groups with the Y-chromosome variants. For instance, the carriers of the TAT-C allele in Tuvinian population are the representatives of the Irgit tribe. This allele was found in the five of six members of the tribe examined. In addition, this allele is a marker for Y chromosomes in the representatives of three other tribes, namely, the Turkic by its origin Oorzhak tribe and two Mongolian tribes (Salchak and Mongush). Thereby, TAT-C haplotype in the Tuvinian gene pool may be either of Turkic, or of Mongolian descent. Some authors also suggest the Samoyedic origin of the Irgit tribe [28]. This in turn can serve as a confirmation of the Finno-Ugric origin of the TAT-C allele. The use of a combined approach based on the analysis of Y-chromosome diallelic and microsatellite loci variation along with the inclusion in the analysis of other Turkic and Finno-Ugric populations would provide detailed estimation of the contributions of different by the descent components to the gene pool of the present-day population of the region examined.
This supposed Asiatic haplogroup is actually Caucasoid and European, sorry try again later.

Quote:
I don't have to add that the gym i'm going to is owned by a Russian, and the man is a blast, he was a skinhead before. Anyhow, my point is Croats don't hate Russians nor do average Russians hate Croats, and same goes for Croat-Serb relationship.
On average we don't like you because you like sucking the West's (Jew's) dick.

Some people in Russia overlook this fact and I don't know why as I think that's pretty stupid of them. Given your track record with Serbs I don't understand why they'd be friendly with you either considering that it seems a lot of your kind are bent either on denying your crimes against them or walking around and pretending its a good thing.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; June 6th, 2009 at 11:24 PM.

Old June 8th, 2009 #54
Serbian

Guys can we please keep this thread strictly for 'News from Serbia' and not go completely off topic, thanks

Old June 10th, 2009 #55
Serbian

Quote:
Anti-fascists attacked in Belgrade

10 June 2009 | 14:46 | Source: FoNet

BELGRADE -- The Belgrade Anti-Fascist Initiative says that a group of some 15 Neo-Nazis attacked three anti-fascists on Tuesday night in Belgrade, near the Odeon cinema.

“This attack is just one of many Neo-Nazi actions that have been happening in recent days in Belgrade," according to the anti-fascist non-governmental organization.

"All indicators would suggest that this is a team that is a product of a coordinated action between registered fascist organizations like Obraz and illegal neo-Nazi groups like Nacionalni Stroj (National Formations), or Krv i Čast (Blood and Honor),” the NGO stated.

The NGO adds that these organizations use the New Serb Program citizens association as their legal front.

This is happening in tandem with a public terror campaign where fascist groups are attacking all who look like they might be active anti-fascists.

“It is unacceptable that someone in Serbia today is looking at the Nazis from World War II as their role models, and we will not tolerate the actions of neo-Nazi groups in our city,” the NGO stressed in its statement.
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes-a...0&nav_id=59743

Old June 11th, 2009 #56
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default What origin does the name Safet Babic have?

http://www.16vor.de/index.php/2009/0...-festgenommen/

Quote:
...Unter ihnen war auch Safet Babic, Spitzenkandidat der NPD bei der Kommunalwahl...

Old June 11th, 2009 #57
Karl Lueger

Quote:
jew92 kvetching..
жидови promoting Nation wrecking,
but approve murder of Serbs by non-white narco terrorist albos,
but then kikes were behind nato-bombings,
so itz nothing new form-the jew.

Србија Србима!

Смрт жидовимa!

"We want to stop the continued moral decline of the nation.
We want to restore the honour and our former high national principles.
"We fight ...because, although it looks like we live in cowardly times,
we believe that many think as we do, are dedicated to these aims,
ready for sacrifice, and confident of victory."
Dimitrije Ljotic ("What We Are Fighting For",1935)

Rambo, John J.

Old June 12th, 2009 #58
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post

This guy has a muslim name and a Serbian surname. Can you briefly explain what this is about ? Is he a member of the NPD? Was he arrested?

Old June 12th, 2009 #59
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
jew92 kvetching..
жидови promoting Nation wrecking,
but approve murder of Serbs by non-white narco terrorist albos,
but then kikes were behind nato-bombings,
so itz nothing new form-the jew.

Србија Србима!

Смрт жидовимa!

"We want to stop the continued moral decline of the nation.
We want to restore the honour and our former high national principles.
"We fight ...because, although it looks like we live in cowardly times,
we believe that many think as we do, are dedicated to these aims,
ready for sacrifice, and confident of victory."
Dimitrije Ljotic ("What We Are Fighting For",1935)
Yes, B-92 is an enemy of the nation and needs to be destroyed. They spew the most vile anti Serbian garbage one could imagine and their funding comes from George Soros.

Old June 12th, 2009 #60
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
This guy has a muslim name and a Serbian surname. Can you briefly explain what this is about ? Is he a member of the NPD? Was he arrested?
Both, acually. Here's the link:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...52#post1009752
He's a candidate for local government.
I'm surprized to read that the NPD recruits members of non-Germanic origin to represent them in certain positions. The person mentioned was arrested for commiting grievious bodily harm to vandals who were removing- and destroying campaign posters.
Here, a brief biography:
Safet_Babic Safet_Babic
He's a self-proclaimed "European liberation nationalist of Bosnian origin". Eyebrows were raised, by JN (Junge Nationalisten) members, when he joined the JN (an organization resembling the Hitler Youth), because of his foreign origin:
Quote:
...Bundesweites Medienecho erzeugten die Reaktionen von Vorstandsmitgliedern der JN auf seine Aufnahme als Ausländer in die rechtsextreme Organisation...
...Babic, der sich selbst als "europäischen Befreiungsnationalisten bosnischer Herkunft" bezeichnet...

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; June 12th, 2009 at 06:11 AM.

Tags
albanian girls rule!, kgb is jew

Thread