Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2021 #181
Stewart Meadows

Here's the latest jew - the ugly and talentless singer Robert Zimmerman a.k.a. "Bob Dylan":

Quote:
Bob Dylan sued for allegedly drugging, sexually assaulting 12-year-old in 1965

The suit claims Dylan used drugs, alcohol and threats of physical violence, leaving the woman "emotionally scarred and psychologically damaged to this day.”

Aug. 16, 2021, 10:49 PM CEST / Updated Aug. 16, 2021, 11:34 PM CEST
By Diana Dasrath and Tim Stelloh

Iconic singer-songwriter Bob Dylan has been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in 1965 when he was in his mid-20s, according to a lawsuit filed last week in New York.

According to the suit, which was filed in state Supreme Court on Friday, Dylan befriended the girl, identified only as J.C., in May 1965.

Dylan, now 80, is alleged to have "established an emotional connection" with J.C. to "lower her inhibitions with the object of sexually abusing her, which he did," the suit says.

The suit alleges that Dylan used drugs, alcohol and threats of physical violence, "leaving her emotionally scarred and psychologically damaged to this day."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...r-old-n1276926

Quote:
Bob Dylan was born Robert Allen Zimmerman (Hebrew: שבתאי זיסל בן אברהם‎ Shabtai Zisl ben Avraham)[1][10][11] in St. Mary's Hospital on May 24, 1941, in Duluth, Minnesota,[12][13] and raised in Hibbing, Minnesota, on the Mesabi Range west of Lake Superior. Dylan's paternal grandparents, Anna Kirghiz and Zigman Zimmerman, emigrated from Odessa in the Russian Empire (now Ukraine) to the United States, following the pogroms against Jews of 1905.[14] His maternal grandparents, Florence and Ben Stone, were Lithuanian Jews who arrived in the United States in 1902.[14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dylan

Old August 16th, 2021 #182
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Bob Dylan Accused of Sexually Abusing 12-Year-Old Girl in 1965

Plaintiff claims musician molested her, gave her drugs and alcohol over six-week period decades ago

By JON BLISTEIN

A woman has filed a lawsuit accusing Bob Dylan of sexually abusing her when she was 12 years old in 1965.

In the suit, the woman, identified as “J.C.” who now lives in Greenwich, Connecticut, claims that Dylan abused her between April and May 1965 and that Dylan “exploited his status as a musician by grooming J.C. to gain her trust and to obtain control over her as part of his plan to sexually molest and abuse J.C.” It claims that Dylan gave J.C. “alcohol and drugs,” abused her multiple times, and that some of the alleged incidents occurred in Dylan’s apartment at the Hotel Chelsea in New York City.

As a result of the alleged abuse, the lawsuit states, J.C. “sustained physical and psychological injuries… and, upon information and belief, some or all of these injuries are of a permanent and lasting nature.” J.C. is seeking compensatory damages for an unspecified amount to be determined by a jury at trial.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-1965-1212874/

Old August 17th, 2021 #183
Stewart Meadows

I'm sure Zimmerman is guilty, because that's what jews do. They rape (white) women and children.

Old September 3rd, 2021 #184
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Fashion photographer Bruce Weber settles male-model sex assault suit

By Sara Nathan
August 31, 2021

Legendary fashion photographer Bruce Weber has settled a lawsuit brought by a group of male models who accused him of sexually assaulting them, Page Six has learned.

The 75-year-old shutterbug allegedly groped some of the men during photo shoots while pretending to assist them with what he claimed were “breathing exercises” — a process the models dubbed being “Brucified,” according to court papers.
https://pagesix.com/2021/08/31/fashi...-assault-suit/

Quote:
Weber was born in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, to a Jewish family.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_...(photographer)

Oh, and this jew faggot also spreads race-mixing propaganda to white people. Here are some of his famous (but crappy) pictures that have been promoted in the (((media))):

Old January 1st, 2022 #185
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Dec 16, 2021 1:31 pm PT

Harvey Weinstein Could Go Free, as Appeals Court Casts Doubt on Conviction

By Gene Maddaus

Harvey Weinstein is serving a 23-year sentence on rape and sexual assault charges, which make him ineligible for parole until after his 87th birthday. He’s also facing additional charges in Los Angeles that carry a maximum sentence of 140 years.

But the disgraced producer could go free in just a few months if a New York appeals court overturns his conviction.

Five justices heard arguments on the case on Wednesday, and three of them expressed serious concern about the testimony admitted at trial. One justice, Sallie Manzanet-Daniels, referred to the use of uncharged allegations as “overkill” and “piling on.”

Weinstein’s attorneys are not making any predictions about how the court will rule, but they are feeling optimistic.
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/h...rt-1235135139/

Old June 2nd, 2022 #186
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein loses bid to overturn rape conviction

By Priscilla DeGregory
June 2, 2022

Harvey Weinstein lost a bid to have his 2020 rape and sexual assault conviction thrown out, according to a ruling by a New York appellate court Thursday.

In an unanimous decision, the court shot down Weinstein’s argument that he was the victim of misguided rulings by the trial judge – including one that allowed jurors to hear about allegations of misconduct for which he wasn’t charged.

“We reject defendant’s arguments, and affirm the conviction in all respects,” read the decision from the Appellate Division, First Department.

“We perceive no basis for reducing the sentence, and we have considered defendant’s remaining arguments and find them unavailing,” the decision continued.
(...)

Harvey Weinstein leaves New York City Criminal Court after a bail hearing on December 6, 2019.
Getty Images

Weinstein is jailed in California while awaiting trial on separate charges of sexual assault.
Getty Images
https://nypost.com/2022/06/02/harvey...pe-conviction/

Old June 2nd, 2022 #187
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alleged Harvey Weinstein ‘autobiography’ penned by fellow prisoners

By Ian Mohr
May 27, 2022

Hollywood was buzzing this week when insiders noticed that a self-published autobiography by jailed ex-movie mogul Harvey Weinstein popped up for sale on Amazon.

The memoir, “Harvey Weinstein: My Story,” for $7.99 a pop, was actually released earlier in May, but it got some traction when the Hollywood newsletter Puck noticed it was for sale and then wondered if it was legit.

Turns out it’s not. Apparently the “autobiography” was penned by two other inmates serving time in the same LA facility as Weinstein.

A forward to the book by the publisher, the Prisons Foundation, reportedly reveals: “At this point, I must point out in the interest of full disclosure that our receiving this autobiography came in a circuitous way… It was mailed to us from the Twin Towers Correctional Facility, the prison in California housing Weinstein. But it was not mailed to us by Weinstein himself.”

Reports said that the authors befriended Weinstein in jail and that he relayed his story to them since he can’t publish a book himself amid his ongoing legal battles.
https://pagesix.com/2022/05/27/alleg...922.1654204499

Old August 13th, 2022 #188
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Disney's moment of reckoning: As maverick heiress Abigail admits Harvey Weinstein's abuse against women was an 'open secret' and 16-year-old accuser sues, what will the hyper-woke company have to say?

By JENNIFER SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 18:22 BST, 12 August 2022 | UPDATED: 19:57 BST, 12 August 2022

In the murk of the #MeToo movement, Disney, the largest entertainment producer in the world, seemed to come out relatively unscathed.

In the years since, the company has fallen over itself to be more inclusive of diversity and women, taking its woke crusade so far that viewers are hard-pressed to find a new film or franchise that doesn't have a face-smacking social justice message.

But its squeaky-clean image was soiled this week with the admission by maverick heiress Abigail Disney that not only did the company know about Harvey Weinstein's prolific sexual abuse, it did nothing about it and may have even helped him pay off women who came forward.

'It was an open secret. I mean, it wasn't even a secret. Everyone knew what Harvey was about, and that was just fine as long as everybody saw it as, "well, this is just how business is done." 'Nobody had the moral clarity to step up and say, 'well, not here. we don't do it that way here,' Abigail, Walt Disney's black sheep great-niece, said.

Her comments to Rolling Stone were published on Wednesday alongside others by Kaja Sokola, a former model who says Weinstein assaulted her in 2002 when she was 16. She is suing Weinstein and Disney, alleging that the company failed to stop him from harming her. Disney has, so far, been silent on her claims.

Whether the company can be held liable for Weinstein's conduct remains to be seen (Sokola's case is still pending in New York's Supreme Court), but Abigail's remarks raise serious ethics questions for a company seems to have made its mission making the world a safer, fairer, woker place.
(...)

Disney Executive Chairman Bob Iger stepped down as CEO in 2020 but he remains in the senior branches of the company's leadership. Disney has not yet responded to Abigail's damning remarks
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...no-secret.html

Quote:
Robert Allen Iger (/ˈaɪɡər/; born February 10, 1951)[2] is an American businessman who served as the chief executive officer of The Walt Disney Company between 2005 and 2020, as well as the chairman of the Board and executive chairman.
(...)
Robert Iger was born to a Jewish family in New York City.[2][5][6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger

Old October 17th, 2022 #189
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Oct 11, 2022 2:32pm PT

Harvey Weinstein’s Attorney Urges Judge to Improve ‘Medieval’ and ‘Unhygienic’ Conditions in Holding Cell, Says His Toilet Is ‘Virtually Unusable’

By Elizabeth Wagmeister

On the second day of jury selection in Harvey Weinstein’s Los Angeles trial, the former movie producer was wheeled into the courtroom, having changed from his jail attire into a suit. “Hi everyone,” he said, greeting jurors from the defense table, where he had climbed into a seat from his wheelchair.

But before Weinstein faced a group of 71 potential jurors in his rape and sexual assault trial, his attorneys had another issue to raise with the court: the “unsanitary” and “fetid” conditions of Weinstein’s holding cell.

“It’s almost medieval, the conditions. I’m concerned about his health and his ability to survive this ordeal,” one of Weinstein’s lawyers, Mark Werksman, told Judge Lisa B. Lench. “I’m worried about him surviving this ordeal without a heart attack or stroke.”

“I hate to use the word special treatment,” Werksman continued. “He’s a 70-year-old man with health issues.”

Weinstein’s attorney suggested that his client does not have access to a toilet in the holding cell.

“He’s not deprived of a toilet. There is a toilet in the cell,” the judge shot back. “I’m not going to let the record reflect that he’s deprived of a toilet. I’m not going to let the record look like he didn’t have access to a toilet.”

“It is unhygienic, it is virtually unusable, it is medieval,” Werksman responded, stating that he did not intend to suggest there was no toilet available.
https://variety.com/2022/film/news/h...et-1235399742/

Instead of admitting his crimes, the shameless jew pervert Swinestein tries to portray himself as a victim by kvetching about how his prison cell is allegedly unhygienic. He's such a typical jew - in appearance and behavior.

Quote:
“It is unhygienic, it is virtually unusable,
Yeah, that's the same thing that Swinestein's fellow jew pervert and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Mossadwell said about the toilet in her cell.

Old November 20th, 2022 #190
James Fette

Weinstein approached kike reporter 'Jew to Jew' to try to stop #metoo story about him.

Also, this movie flopped big time.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/525...he-said-movie/

Old March 14th, 2023 #191
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
LA prosecutors won’t retry Harvey Weinstein on mistrial counts

By Marjorie Hernandez and Priscilla DeGregory
March 14, 2023

Prosecutors in Los Angeles have said that they won’t seek a new trial against Harvey Weinstein on the sexual assault charges that ended in a hung jury in December.

“We decided not to retry the defendant on the remaining counts,” Deputy District Attorney Paul Thompson confirmed to The Post Tuesday.

The fallen movie mogul was found guilty and sentenced to 16 years behind bars on charges of rape and sexual assault for his February 2013 encounter with an Italian model at the Mr. C. Hotel in LA – who was referred to at trial as Jane Doe 1.

But the jury was unable to reach a unanimous verdict – resulting in a mistrial – on charges involving Jane Doe 2, previously identified as actress and screenwriter Lauren Young, and Jane Doe 4, Jennifer Siebel Newsom – the wife of California Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Thompson said that Jane Doe 4 submitted a statement to the judge saying that she didn’t want to seek a retrial, while Jane Doe 2 was disappointed with the decision dismissing the remaining charges.
(...)

(...)
Weinstein’s lawyer Jacqueline Sparagna told The Post that Weinstein would likely be transferred back to New York – where he is serving a 23-year prison sentence on a rape and sexual assault conviction there – within “days.”

“The state has no reason to keep him here,” she said.

The 70-year-old disgraced movie maker currently has an appeal of his Big Apple conviction pending in New York’s highest court.
https://nypost.com/2023/03/14/la-pro...strial-counts/

Old November 10th, 2023 #192
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Elliot Page Has Opened Up About Being Groomed And Sexually Abused By Multiple People In Hollywood As A Minor

“I didn’t know how to talk to people about it. I thought you just get over it and move on.”

Stephanie Soteriou
BuzzFeed Staff
Posted on June 12, 2023 at 1:47 pm

This post contains discussion of sexual assault.

In Elliot Page’s new memoir, Pageboy: A Memoir, the star reveals that he was groomed and sexually abused by multiple people as a teenager working in Hollywood.

Elliot — who came out as transgender in 2020 — was just 10 years old when he got his big break after landing a starring role in the Canadian television movie Pit Pony.

He moved to California soon afterward, but being a minor in a new city made Elliot a target for industry predators.

In Pageboy, Elliot recalls a disturbing experience with an unnamed director who groomed him as a teen. After feigning friendship, the director took Elliot to dinner, stroked his thigh under the table, and told him, “You have to make the move, I can’t.”

But it wasn’t just directors who preyed on Elliot’s vulnerability as a young actor. He also reveals that a member of the Hard Candy production team sexually abused him after gaining his trust.

Elliot was 16 years old when he worked on the movie, which was released in 2005.

In his book, Elliot says that he accepted a lift home from a man he knew well from set, only for the coworker to force himself on him when they got there. “His voice sweet, his hands on my shoulders, he guided me to the bedroom. I went stiff. Unsure what to do as he stood tall and removed his glasses,” Elliot writes.

“He laid me down on the bed. Starting to remove my pants, he said, ‘I want to eat you out.’ I froze. After it was over, he tried to stay in the bed with me. I had thawed marginally and told him he couldn’t, to get out,” he goes on.

And this wasn’t Elliot’s only traumatic encounter while working on a movie — a woman who was a crew member on a separate, unnamed film preyed on him after volunteering to take him house-hunting at the start of the shoot.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...y-abused-minor

Old November 11th, 2023 #193
bedford

I know Corey Feldman has spoken out a lot about being sexually abused by pedos in Hollywood when he was a child actor.

Tags
#metoo, harvey swinestein, harvey weinstein, jews, jews are perverts

Thread