VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 30th, 2020 #41
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article that was published today on the jewish news site JTA. It's about how jews tried to destroy Japanese society with feminism (just like they did in the West):

Quote:
Jewish feminist Beate Sirota Gordon changed women’s rights in Japan forever

BY MADDY ALBERT DECEMBER 30, 2020

“The famous are rarely significant and the significant are rarely famous,” says Jeff Gottesfeld, author of “No Steps Behind,” a children’s book about real-life Jewish feminist Beate Sirota Gordon. Gordon, who was born in 1923 in Vienna to Russian-Jewish parents, was only 22 years old when she helped write women’s rights into the modern constitution of Japan.

Gottesfeld calls Gordon “the most significant feminist of the 20th century you may have never have heard of. ”

Drawing upon her values along with her knowledge of Japanese language and culture — as well as her inherent chutzpah — in 1946 Gordon found herself the only woman “in the room where it happened” — in this case, where American officials, led by Gen. Douglas Macarthur, rewrote Japan’s constitution as part of post-WWII democratic reforms.
(...)
Gordon spent most of her childhood in Japan, and had a deep understanding of Japanese language and culture. Her family moved there when she was 5, when her pianist father, Leo Sirota, was offered a position in Tokyo.
(...)
Gordon attended a German school in Japan until the rise of Nazism made it unsafe as a Jewish girl. As Nicole recounts, one of her mom’s closest friends suddenly stopped speaking to her, ignoring her as they passed each other on the street — the Nazi anti-Semitism that ran rampant among the Axis powers had bled into Japan. In 1939, Gordon left Japan and enrolled in Mills College in California. As WWII raged and the United States and Japan became bitter enemies, Gordon did not have contact with her family for many years.

Panicked about her parents’ fate following the American nuclear attack on Hiroshima, Gordon, who had become a naturalized American citizen, begged the U.S. military for a job in Tokyo. Thanks to her fluency in Japanese, she was hired as a researcher and interpreter for the American military. After many days spent searching among the devastated and altered surroundings, she was reunited with her parents.

Eventually, MacArthur asked Gordon to assist with the American military’s draft of the modern Japanese constitution. While there, she used her voice to advocate for women’s rights. She added the clause that, according to The New York Times, “gave women a set of legal rights pertaining to marriage, divorce, property, and inheritance that they had long been without in Japan’s feudal society — had an effect on their status that endures to this day.”
(...)
Gordon eventually returned to the U.S. and married Joseph Gordon, another Jewish interpreter for the American military in postwar Japan. Their wedding was at Temple Emanuel in New York City. Along with Nicole, the couple had a son, Geoffrey.
(...)
Gottesfeld sees a very Jewish narrative in Gordon’s story. While the family was secular, he says that Jewish values greatly informed their choices. Gordon’s work demonstrates that she was “clearly committed to Jewish principles of repairing the world and opening one’s heart to strangers,” he says.
https://www.jta.org/2020/12/30/cultu...-japan-forever

Old January 2nd, 2021 #42
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The case for a more multicultural Japan

The aging nation must consider its future. Banning hate speech would be a crucial first step

November 12, 2014 2:00AM ET
by Alanna Schubach

(...) But a move toward pluralism is essential if Japan is to avoid drastic economic downscaling and social stagnation. It’s time to take the first step and prove that hate speech is indeed unacceptable, and that there will be no room for racism in a changing Japan.
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinion...nprotests.html

Old January 2nd, 2021 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
by Alanna Schubach

Last I heard sand niggers are largely banned from infesting Japan, could be the reason why they would publish this jewesse´s toxic opinion piece, or did Al-Jazeera get bought up by kikes?

Old January 2nd, 2021 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Last I heard sand niggers are largely banned from infesting Japan, could be the reason why they would publish this jewesse´s toxic opinion piece, or did Al-Jazeera get bought up by kikes?
I've written about the jewish influence at Al Jazeera in the following post:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2275985&postcount=2

Old January 28th, 2021 #45
Nils

Now they're doing this to the Arabs.

https://www.newsweek.com/arab-gulf-i...pinion-1564246

Old February 3rd, 2021 #46
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Why the Black Lives Matter Movement Fell Flat in Japan

“I can’t forget the look in the eyes of people seeing our march. They were ignoring us, not interested at all.”

By Bobbie van der List
January 13, 2021, 11:02am

The killing of George Floyd and the Black Lives Matter protests over the summer last year inspired debates, conversations and substantive action all over the world. One notable exception was Japan. While demonstrations in Tokyo and Osaka drew a few thousand people in June, there was no nationwide reckoning in a country that hasn’t fully come to terms with historical racism against ethnic minorities, such as the indigenous Ainu and Zainichi Koreans.

The issue was generally viewed as a foreign problem, not relevant in a place where many buy into what social scientists have called the homogeneity myth, or the belief that there isn’t much diversity to begin with in Japan. In reality there’s plenty, including a growing number of mixed-race citizens commonly referred to as “hafu.”

VICE World News interviewed a photographer whose work touches on diversity in Japan, as well as two mixed-race Japanese nationals who described their experiences living there, the racism they have been subjected to, and the inspiration they took from the BLM movement. Responses have been edited for length and clarity.
(...)
Sometimes the police stopped me, but I was never afraid. When I dated a Black guy he was stopped by the police a lot. Restaurants didn’t let us in and taxis refused to stop.

In a way, Japan is changing for the better. The country is becoming more diverse, you see more hafu, and hafu models. But there are still issues with diversity, such as the notion of “beautifully white” or “bihaku” in Japanese. It’s the idea that people want to have a white skin color, it’s considered beautiful. And it’s everywhere you look, on television, advertisements, and on almost all beauty products. For companies, it’s just a way to make money, but it shows we have a long way to go in educating people about diversity.

After I posted about racism in Japan, I received a lot of comments, a lot of opinions. “Because we’re homogenous we don’t know about this problem,” people commented. Japan is not homogenous. That’s nonsense! Even in June when Naomi Osaka retweeted the protest of Black Lives Matter in Osaka, she was criticized for talking about racism in Japan openly. People were saying that there’s no racism in Japan, and that Japanese people are just not used to dealing with dark-skinned people. My real friends understand my point, but with some others, I felt like cutting ties.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3gq...-flat-in-japan

Old February 11th, 2021 #47
Ray Allan

I wonder if jews helped come up with anime to bring down Japanese culture.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 11th, 2021 #48
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I wonder if jews helped come up with anime to bring down Japanese culture.
No, they didn't. I've already addressed the misconceptions that Americans have about anime in other threads, so I'd rather not rehash it here.

Old April 10th, 2021 #49
Stewart Meadows

Here's a graphic that Alex Linder recently posted on one of his blogs:

Old July 22nd, 2021 #50
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tokyo Olympics creative director fired over 1990s comedy skit mocking the Holocaust

JULY 21, 2021 11:35 PM

(JTA) — The creative director of the Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony has been fired after a Holocaust joke he made during a 1990s comedy skit drew attention this week.

Kentaro Kobayashi, a popular comedian and actor, joked during a television appearance in the 1990s, “Let’s play the genocide of the Jews,” according to a video that began circulating early Wednesday.

By the end of the night, he had been fired — less than 48 hours before the opening ceremony for the beleaguered Olympics, which was rescheduled from 2020 because of COVID-19.
(...)
Yaffa Ben-Ari, Israel’s ambassador to Japan, tweeted that she was grateful for the swift action.

“As the Ambassador of Israel to Japan and as a daughter of a #Holocaust survivor, I was shocked to hear about the anti-Semitic remarks
made in the past by the famous comedian Kentaro Kobayashi,” she wrote.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/toky...-the-holocaust

Yaffa Ben-Ari. "Trust me, goyim."

Old July 25th, 2021 #51
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tokyo Olympics show director FIRED on eve of opening ceremony over decades-old ‘Holocaust joke’

22 Jul, 2021 04:54 / Updated 3 days ago

FILE PHOTO: Tokyo Olympics creative chief Hiroshi Sasaki, who has since resigned over controversial remarks, displays a portrait of the now-fired opening ceremony director Kentaro Kobayashi at a news conference in Tokyo, Japan. © Reuters / Kyodo

The director for the Olympics opening ceremony, comedian Kentaro Kobayashi, has had his contract terminated just a day before the games kick off, after a 1998 comedy sketch surfaced in which he joked about the Holocaust.

Olympic Organizing Committee president Seiko Hashimoto announced the move during a press conference on Thursday, saying Kobayashi had been fired and that officials would undertake a last-minute “review” of the opening and closing ceremonies, both of which were meant to be directed by the comedian.
(...)
The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish rights group based in the US, condemned Kobayashi for the two-decade old quip, saying “Any association of this person to the Tokyo Olympics would insult the memory of six million Jews and make a cruel mockery of the Paralympics.”

"Any person, no matter how creative, does not have the right to mock the victims of the Nazi genocide."
https://www.rt.com/sport/529888-toky...olocaust-joke/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Monarchism 22 July, 2021
It began a century ago already, the six trillion were even mentioned before the war. Funny from a people who advocated for the complete genocide of the germans in WWI because they opposed letting them start a century of conflict in the holy land. Anyone with half a brain can put together the timeline if they simply try.
Quote:
Sinalco 22 July, 2021
Even in Japan... Do these people have nothing better to do, than sift through old stuff in order to find something to blackmail you with, or to enrage about....
Quote:
TheFishh 22 July, 2021
I smell a tribal shakedown...
Quote:
Madbovineuk 22 July, 2021
The Simon Wiesenthal Centre
where all anti Semitism laws are made to be given out to foreign governments like the 10 commandments.
and who are no more righteous than their German 1930/1945 counter parts
Quote:
enigmasigma 22 July, 2021
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Old September 24th, 2023 #52
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Controversial U.S. livestreamer arrested over trespassing in Osaka

Sep 22, 2023

OSAKA – An American man known for streaming provocative videos has been arrested on suspicion of breaking into a construction site in Osaka, police said Friday.

Ramsey Khalid Ismael, 23, known as "Johnny Somali" on YouTube, was arrested with another American, Jeremiah Dwane Branch, 24, who says he is a university student, according to police.

Ismael's videos include those in which he makes light of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and makes racist comments about Japanese people.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...d-trespassing/

Johnny Somali:

Old September 25th, 2023 #54
Stewart Meadows

Old December 17th, 2023 #56
Stewart Meadows

Old December 20th, 2023 #57
Stewart Meadows

Jews hate traditional Japanese families.

Old February 9th, 2024 #58
Stewart Meadows

Jew shitbag Jake Adelstein keeps attacking the Japanese for being "racist":

Old February 9th, 2024 #59
Stewart Meadows

By the way, here's a link to Adelstein's tweet from the above post:

Quote:
Jake Adelstein/中本哲史
@jakeadelstein

Here’s how to let the world know you’re a xenophobic and racist country run by clowns

Pass a law that makes “permanent residence” a joke.

Japanese government considering laws allowing those who miss tax or insurance payments be expelled
https://twitter.com/jakeadelstein/st...84731369550293

Tags
japan, jews, jews and japan, the japanese people

Thread