VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2008 #1
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Jews Call Whites "Cancer" and Advocate White Genocide

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed - not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed."
--Noel Ignatiev, college professor and co-founder of Race Traitor, a so-called academic journal with the tagline "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity."
"If white men were not complaining, it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and making the inroads that we are."
--Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., owner of The New York Times
"The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean Algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Ballanchine ballets don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history."
--Susan Sontag, writer
"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."
--Elie Wiesel, writer and activist, from his book Legends of Our Time
"I’ll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one."
--Stephen Steinlight, former Director of National Affairs for the American Jewish Committee

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 19th, 2009 at 09:02 AM.

Old August 10th, 2008 #2
notmenomore

Ah, but the nice juden are but only a little rant halfink... they, uff anyone, know but of course that race is only a "social construct." Oy!!

Old August 10th, 2008 #3
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Here's a picture of "Noel" the "jewish marxist":

One more to be put on the list.

Interesting Article About Him Here

Picture of Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr:

Another yid to be put on to the list also.

Susan Sontag:

By writing that, she just signed her name to our list.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; August 11th, 2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Adding another to the list

Old August 11th, 2008 #4
Kievsky

Sontag has been dead for a while.

The substratum that allows jews to thrive in such dense colonies is being depleted out.

Old August 11th, 2008 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I hope she died of cancer! LOL!

Old August 11th, 2008 #6
Mark Kerpolt

Here are some other quotes, of both kikes, their lackies and their shitskinned subordinates.

“If you wanted to make a lot of money, invent something that will enable these Europeans to cut each other's throats with greater facility.”
— Sir Hiram (Stevens) Maxim [היירם מקסים; Hīyram Maqsīm], nauseating kike inventor from the 'Kwa (as early as 1881, at the Paris Electrical Exhibition speaking with a man during the exhibition)

“The American people have been easily ruled through our propaganda that the pen is mightier than the sword. We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account. If the Aryan would review history and apply those lessons of the past, then the pen will be thrown down in disgust and the sword wielded in the heat of passion. (A recurrence to history would edify our minds and show us that the European countries solved their Jewish problem only by use of force.) Thus far, we have escaped the sword, when the only reprisal is some periodical of no repute, or some pamphlet with limited circulation. Their pen is no match for ours, but our constant fear is that they may open their eyes and learn that no change was ever brought about with a pen. History has been written in blood, not with ink. No letter, editorial or book has ever rallied the people or stopped tyranny. We understand this principle and are continually propagandizing the people to write letters to the President, to Congress and to their local media. We are safe to continually exploit, intimidate and disenfranchise the white American as long as they are preoccupied with the illusion of educating the masses through printed material. Woe be unto us if they ever see the futility of it, lay down the pen and employ the sword.”
Harold Rosenthal, kike, in an interview

“When Black people moved to a non-Black neighboorhood the Jews were first to move out creating more room for more Blacks. The Irish and Italians were the last to stay. There you have your ‘White flight.’
Malcom X, nigger boy exposing typical kike behavior, quoted from his autobiography

“I was responsible for the emigration of approximately the 60-70% of the three million Turks to Europe in the [19]60s and [19]70s, as I have been always in favour of establishing a [Turkish] lobby in Europe.”
Süleyman Demirel, shitskinned Turk and possible crypto-kike, former head of state of Turkey

“Along with our founding, which was an act of genius, and the freeing of slaves in the Civil War and the long civil rights movement, this will arguably be the third great revolution of America, if we can prove that we literally can live without having a dominant European culture.”
Bill Clinton, kike-fellator and lackey, president of the USA

“Let's not forget what the origin of the problem is. There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That's a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.”
Wesley Clark, half-Jew, US-American general

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; August 11th, 2008 at 10:38 AM.

Old August 11th, 2008 #7
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."
--Elie Wiesel, writer and activist, from his book Legends of Our Time
I just noticed this, this sure is a handy quote! Whenever someone tells me ‘hate’ is abnormal, bad, evil, etc. I'll just quote them Elie Wiesel!

Old August 11th, 2008 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Exclamation Urgent Message to People of European Descent

EUROCIDE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IscS8yBp2F8

Old August 11th, 2008 #9
Horseman

I don't liken juden to cancer. I liken them to the HIV virus. Just as the HIV virus represents the nadir of human filth and grotesque behaviour, so do juden. And, just as the HIV virus prevents the body from defending itself from invading infection, so does today's jew prevent white civlization from defending itself from invading third world infectious particles.

Old June 20th, 2009 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

[good example of real yid attitudes here, in which a prominent rabbis advocates the mass murder, the genocide, of Arabs. Killing men, women, children and cattle (!) is "the jewish way."]

Popular Rabbi’s Comments on Treatment of Arabs Show a Different Side of Chabad

By Nathaniel Popper
Published June 03, 2009, issue of June 12, 2009.

Like the best Chabad-Lubavitch rabbis, Manis Friedman has won the hearts of many unaffiliated Jews with his charismatic talks about love and God; it was Friedman who helped lead Bob Dylan into a relationship with Chabad.

But Friedman, who today travels the country as a Chabad speaker, showed a less warm and cuddly side when he was asked how he thinks Jews should treat their Arab neighbors.

“The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle),” Friedman wrote in response to the question posed by Moment Magazine for its “Ask the Rabbis” feature.

Friedman argued that if Israel followed this wisdom, there would be “no civilian casualties, no children in the line of fire, no false sense of righteousness, in fact, no war.”

“I don’t believe in Western morality,” he wrote. “Living by Torah values will make us a light unto the nations who suffer defeat because of a disastrous morality of human invention.”

Friedman’s use of phrasing that might seem more familiar coming from an Islamic extremist has generated a swift backlash. The editor of Moment, Nadine Epstein, said that since the piece was printed in the current issue they “have received many letters and e-mails in response to Rabbi Friedman’s comments — and almost none of them have been positive.”

Friedman quickly went into damage control. He released a statement to the Forward, through a Chabad spokesman, saying that his answer in Moment was “misleading” and that he does believe that “any neighbor of the Jewish people should be treated, as the Torah commands us, with respect and compassion.”

But Friedman’s words have generated a debate about whether there is a darker side to the cheery face that the Chabad-Lubavitch movement shows to the world in its friendly outreach to unaffiliated Jews. Mordecai Specktor, editor of the Jewish community newspaper in Friedman’s hometown, St. Paul. Minn., said: “The public face of Lubavitch is educational programs and promoting Yiddishkeit. But I do often hear this hard line that Friedman expresses here.”

“He sets things out in pretty stark terms, but I think this is what Lubavitchers believe, more or less,” said Specktor, who is also the publisher of the American Jewish World. “They are not about loving the Arabs or a two-state solution or any of that stuff. They are fundamentalists. They are our fundamentalists.” Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League and a regular critic of Arab extremists, said that in the Jewish community, “We are not immune to having these views. There are people in our community who have these bigoted, racist views.”

But, Foxman warned, Friedman’s views are not reflective of the Chabad rabbis he knows. “I am not shocked that there would be a rabbi who would have these views,” Foxman said, “but I am shocked that Moment would give up all editorial discretion and good sense to publish this as representative of Chabad.”

A few days after anger about the comment surfaced, Chabad headquarters released a statement saying that, “we vehemently disagree with any sentiment suggesting that Judaism allows for the wanton destruction of civilian life, even when at war.”

The statement added: “In keeping with Jewish law, it is the unequivocal position of Chabad-Lubavitch that all human life is G-d given, precious, and must be treated with respect, dignity and compassion.”

In Moment, Friedman’s comment is listed as the Chabad response to the question “How Should Jews Treat Their Arab Neighbors?” after a number of answers from rabbis representing other Jewish streams, most of which state a conciliatory attitude toward Arabs.

Epstein said that Friedman was “brave” for stating his views so clearly.

“The American Jewish community doesn’t have the chance to hear opinions like this,” Epstein said, “not because they are rare, but because we don’t often ask Chabad and other similar groups what they think.”

The Chabad movement is generally known for its hawkish policies toward the Palestinians; the Chabad Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneerson, rejected peace accords with the Palestinians. Rabbi Moshe Feller, the top Chabad rabbi in Minnesota, said that the rebbe taught that it is not a mitvah to kill, but that Jews do have an obligation to act in self-defense.

“Jews as a whole, they try to save the lives of others,” Feller told the Forward, “but if it’s to save our lives, then we have to do what we have to do. It’s a last resort.”

Friedman is not a fringe rabbi within the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. He was the English translator for the Chabad Rebbe, and at the rebbe’s urging, he founded Beis Chana, a network of camps and schools for Jewish women. Friedman is also a popular speaker and writer on issues of love and relationships. His first book, “Doesn’t Anyone Blush Anymore?” was promoted with a quote from Bob Dylan, who Friedman brought to meet the rebbe.

On his blog and Facebook page, Friedman’s emphasis is on his sympathetic, caring side. It was this reputation that made the comment in Moment so surprising to Steve Hunegs, director of the Jewish Community Relations Council: Minnesota and the Dakotas.

“Rabbi Friedman is a best-selling author who addresses some of the most sensitive issues of the time,” Hunegs said. “I intend to call him and talk to him about this.”

But Shmarya Rosenberg, a blogger and critic of Chabad who lives a few blocks from Friedman in Minnesota, says that the comment in Moment is not an aberration from his experiences with Friedman and many other Chabad rabbis.

“What he’s saying is the standard normal view of a Chabadnik,” Rosenberg said. “They just don’t say it in public.”

For his part, Friedman was quick to modify the statement that he wrote in Moment. He told the Forward that the line about killing women and children should have been in quotes; he said it is a line from the Torah, though he declined to specify from which part. Friedman also said that he was not advocating for Israel to actually kill women and children. Instead, he said, he believed that Israel should publicly say that it is willing to do these things in order to scare Palestinians and prevent war.

“If we took this policy, no one would be killed — because there would be no war,” Friedman said. “The same is true of the United States.”

Friedman did acknowledge, however, that in self-defense, the behavior he talked about would be permissible.

“If your children are threatened, you do whatever it takes — and you don’t have to apologize,” he said.

Friedman argued that he is different from Arab terrorists who have used similar language about killing Jewish civilians.

“When they say it, it’s genocide, not self-defense,” Friedman said. “With them, it’s a religious belief — they need to rid the area of us. We’re not saying that.”

Feller, the Chabad leader in Minnesota, said that the way Friedman had chosen to express himself was “radical.”

“I love him,” Feller said. “I brought him out here — he’s magnificent. He’s brought thousands back to Torah mitzvah. But he shoots from the hip sometimes.”

from The Forward--not a right-wing, anti-semitic, nutcase newspaper

http://www.forward.com/articles/107112/

Thread