Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2019 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Do northeast Asians have some Arisch genetics?

This has been talked about on here before and some forum users claim that Japs, Koreans for example do have some relations to aryans. Is there any truth to the claim.

I mean, some of the japs and Koreans do have white skin and white features minus the chinky eyes. The women for example minus the chink eyes do look fairly attractive.

I figured better to post this question here. Some of them do look very attractive like the young Korean lady in this video. She looks to have white features and even her eyes are not as chinky. I admit I find her to be a very pretty young lady.

I mean she doesn't look pure mud like Andrew Anglin dates, the Filipino gal.

Old March 6th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking ainu - kennewick man

Off the top of my head, there is an ancient caucasoid folk in Northern Japan and the Russian Kamchatka peninsula called the Ainu who preceded the japs in inhabiting their islands. According to the some scientists they are the closest living genetic relatives of the 'Kennewick Man' who lived 10000+ years ago in Washington State US and whose skeleton was found on the bank of the Columbia River in 1996.

You can see why the 9-10 thousand year old skeleton of a caucasoid in North America would cause the big stink in the peecee clown world of the kwa

It would mean YT was here first.

Dont know what the latest theory is, it keeps changing hahaha

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ets-180952462/

Old March 6th, 2019 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Off the top of my head, there is an ancient caucasoid folk in Northern Japan and the Russian Kamchatka peninsula called the Ainu who preceded the japs in inhabiting their islands. According to the some scientists they are the closest living genetic relatives of the 'Kennewick Man' who lived 10000+ years ago in Washington State US and whose skeleton was found on the bank of the Columbia River in 1996.

You can see why the 9-10 thousand year old skeleton of a caucasoid in North America would cause the big stink in the peecee clown world of the kwa

It would mean YT was here first.

Dont know what the latest theory is, it keeps changing hahaha

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ets-180952462/
Yea, that man does look pretty white. That pretty lady in the video I posted looks more whitesh than the Moranbong chicks I like. So maybe in Japan and Korea there are a few chinks that are more white than gook genetics due to mixing thousands of years ago?

Does the regime on purpose use the whitest looking gals for their propaganda because they look more attractive than the dark skinned gooks in Korea that most of them are? That's why I wonder because the chick in this music video doesn't have as chinky eyes as most Asians. She's pretty cute and if I like personally interacted with her I'd probably be attracted to her and hit on her. Sadly, if the KWA invaded or if she lived in South Korea she'd probably be raped by a green nig

Old March 6th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Post haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yea, that man does look pretty white. That pretty lady in the video I posted looks more whitesh than the Moranbong chicks I like.
Those Moranbong gooks dont look 'whitish' get your eyes checked Jeffrey

Old March 6th, 2019 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
If you saw my post I said MORE whitesh LOL

Some of them in the Moranbong band don't have very chinky eyes. Note I said some. I don't like all the band members but there is 5 of them I find cute. I don't want to reproduce with them though but I find them attractive.

But yea, the girl in that vid looks pretty white. I can't see how you could call someone like her ugly. She's no spic or sheboon.

Old March 6th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post yar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
If you saw my post I said MORE whitesh LOL

Some of them in the Moranbong band don't have very chinky eyes. Note I said some. I don't like all the band members but there is 5 of them I find cute. I don't want to reproduce with them though but I find them attractive.

But yea, the girl in that vid looks pretty white. I can't see how you could call someone like her ugly. She's no spic or sheboon.
OK. I havent seen a pic of the chick Anglin dates but I am familiar with Flips a dude I grew up with married one and brought her back over here with him from the Philippines and as she gets older she looks gookier.

Their two kids look like spics (he's white american with light skin and blue eyes) and he loves to brag about how his daughter has used her Flip ethnicity to leverage all kinds of advantages. 'Smart girl' sez he.

Dont see much of them but when I do all I can think of is slapping him and his monkey wife around a bit for entertainment.

Am I a bad man?

Old March 6th, 2019 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
OK. I havent seen a pic of the chick Anglin dates but I am familiar with Flips a dude I grew up with married one and brought her back over here with him from the Philippines and as she gets older she looks gookier.

Their two kids look like spics (he's white american with light skin and blue eyes) and he loves to brag about how his daughter has used her Flip ethnicity to leverage all kinds of advantages. 'Smart girl' sez he.

Dont see much of them but when I do all I can think of is slapping him and his monkey wife around a bit for entertainment.

Am I a bad man?
Yea, they're crazy. I have a relative who married one. NO kids though. Ended in a divorce, she was nuts and eventually deported from the KWA. Ugly as well. They're not good looking.

This cute girl in that video I find palatable though. I think she's hot.

Old March 9th, 2019 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
This chick in this music video is similar, a lot of white like features, not as white looking as the hot chick in the first video. Hell, the chick in the first video could almost pass off as white to some.

I admit, I find something cute about this chick as well. I mean they're not muds.

Thread