VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2019 #41
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
A real man read comics, listen to eurodance and watch anime movies.
Absolutely, Robbie.

Old March 13th, 2019 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

quality mannage going on here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...bway-seat.html

Old March 14th, 2019 #43
Crowe

Quote:
Look at these bastions of masculinity. This is an anime convention.

Old March 14th, 2019 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

what percentage of these things is sexually normal? maybe 8%?

Old March 14th, 2019 #45
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Twelve Hours of Sebring is this weekend.

Old March 14th, 2019 #46
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What Americans don't seem to understand is that those people – who look like they belong at an antifa rally – constitute a minority of anime fans. I don't want to hijack this thread, but I'll just quote a post that I wrote about anime in another thread (if anybody actually has the time and will to read it):

Quote:
There are so many misconceptions about anime in America, I don't know where to begin. Most Americans think that anime is either the subpar Pokémon nonsense that kids watch, or the perverted hentai ("tentacle rape") stuff that creeps masturbate to, but that's only a small part of it.

The anime series that I grew up with are entirely different. These fantastic and profound series, which were made in the 1970s and 1980s, glorify and promote humanity's best qualities, values and conduct, like strength, courage, endurance, loyalty, righteousness, self-sacrifice and epic heroism. This is all part of the traditional Bushido code of conduct, which remained in the Japanese folk soul even after the samurai disappeared, and which is present in anime.

In Romance countries (i.e. in Southern Europe and Latin America) anime has been mainstream and extremely popular for, like, half a century, and there are several generations there that have grown up with it, just like I have, and there's nothing wrong with them; they're not fags or pedophiles or weak sissy boys. On the contrary, they're normal, healthy, masculine men, and many of them still watch anime.

Old March 14th, 2019 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

dont worry about hijacking that's a fag concept, except in extraordinary cases.

are you european? what is the appeal of anime? i read or watched one such movie. it wasnt anti-white in the way all hollywood is. but it wasnt interesting either.

Old March 14th, 2019 #48
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
are you european?
Yes, I'm European.

Quote:
what is the appeal of anime?
It's difficult to convey in words. I tried in the quote in my previous post, but I'm not a very articulate person.

Old March 24th, 2019 #49
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's a video in which the legendary VNN poster Mike Mazzone dances to the Eurodance classic Rhythm Is a Dancer by Snap:

And as everybody knows, Mike Mazzone is one of VNN's coolest, straightest and most masculine members.

Case closed.

P.S. I'm not outing him by posting this video because his real-life identity has always been known, and he often posted his picture and linked to his videos here on the forum.

P.P.S. The original version of Rhythm Is a Dancer is better than the one that Mike is dancing to, but that's just a detail.

Old March 24th, 2019 #50
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
These fantastic and profound series, which were made in the 1970s and 1980s, glorify and promote humanity's best qualities, values and conduct, like strength, courage, endurance, loyalty, righteousness, self-sacrifice and epic heroism. This is all part of the traditional Bushido code of conduct, which remained in the Japanese folk soul even after the samurai disappeared, and which is present in anime.
Good explanation. If you are asked to recommend only one show/movie, which will you recommend?

Less talk, more action

Old March 24th, 2019 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's a video in which the legendary VNN poster Mike Mazzone dances to the Eurodance classic Rhythm Is a Dancer by Snap:

Rhythm Is A Dancer dance

And as everybody knows, Mike Mazzone is one of VNN's coolest, straightest and most masculine members.

Case closed.

P.S. I'm not outing him by posting this video because his real-life identity has always been known, and he often posted his picture and linked to his videos here on the forum.

P.P.S. The original version of Rhythm Is a Dancer is better than the one that Mike is dancing to, but that's just a detail.
Mazzone is still around.

Old March 24th, 2019 #52
Erik T. White

Quote:
Mix a doctor, a martial arts expert and an author and you have Erik T. White posting on VNN Forum.

Curious.
You might be surprised at how many physicians have taken martial arts, boxing, wrestled in high school and/or college, etc. I have authored several medical articles in refereed journals. My parents were "big band" musicians in the 1930s, and my father's brothers were all career green niggers in the U. S. Army and yet each one was also a gifted "big band" type of musician, as were his two sisters. All of my cousins entered the green nigger force or went the medical route. One of my first cousins holds the university record for weight lifting which has stood since the 1970s. After WWII my late father went into the hardware sales business and also did carpentry and electrical work on the side. I learned how to make keys at age six, was threading pipe and doing electrical and plumbing work by age twelve. The business became lax because of "chain stores" in 1964, so my parents went into music sales and performance and included me and some cousins in a family touring group which allowed me to start visiting the Pacific in my teens. I was also an accomplished pianist and was offered a music scholarship to a famous school which I turned down to go into medicine.

I post on VNN because my first secular duty, now that I'm retired, is the promotion of White Ideas and Our White Race.

I pledge the veracity of the above on my oath as a White Man.

Old March 24th, 2019 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Good explanation.
Thank you, Sean.

Quote:
If you are asked to recommend only one show/movie, which will you recommend?
Just one? Hmm...okay. A good example would be Hokuto no Ken (known as Fist of the North Star in English). This is one of those anime series that are considered a classic not only in Japan, but also in Romance countries, especially in Italy.

I posted some of my favorite music from Hokuto no Ken's soundtrack (as well as some pictures from the anime) in VNN's great music thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=5714

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=5775

Old March 24th, 2019 #54
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

So this is the top thread on VNN these days huh?

For being the "Manthred" This is the gayest shit I've seen in a while....

Old March 24th, 2019 #55
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post

Here, watch this. Not gay.

Old March 24th, 2019 #56
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post

You came back to VNN after four years only to say this?

Hilarious.

Seriously though, it's good to see you here again.

Old March 24th, 2019 #57
313Chris

High steel, 88th floor of the Empire State Building, 1931. Manly AF.

Old March 25th, 2019 #58
Peer Fischer

So glad I'm nonbinary, fam

Old March 25th, 2019 #59
Crowe

Quote:
You might be too generous. I'd say closer to 0.

Old March 25th, 2019 #60
Stewart Meadows

Sorry for fagging up Alex's "manthred", folks. Fortunately though, Southern NS and Chris showed up and put it back on track by posting race cars and construction work. Now we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief.

P.S. I'm not the one who gave Mark Faust a thumbs down for his post. (I gave him a thumbs up.)

Thread