VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Only good trend-craze ever?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...challenge.html

Old March 13th, 2019 #2
Robbie Key

Probably. Don't understand the way some people live or arrange their property.

I want a sense of order around me - it doesn't have to look fancy, just be orderly. Hate when stuff is lying scattered everywhere. Stresses me out. #authoritarianpersonality?

Old March 14th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post

I want a sense of order around me - it doesn't have to look fancy, just be orderly. Hate when stuff is lying scattered everywhere. Stresses me out. #authoritarianpersonality?
that's a germanic people thing. i do this myself, w/o the photos. it's called self-respect. it's a small blow against the niggerization of things. niggers litter because they're not humans, and anything that doesn't serve their immediate self-interest isn't even considered. a lot of scotch-irish are like this too.

Old March 14th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

i'll never forget, one of the most intense emotions i ever felt, i happened to be looking in this SUV driving not too fast down a semi-major road at some girl driver and i saw her throw her used up lighter out the window. just zero respect for anything but My Needs In The Moment. i mean, you can infer this from the garbage in the gutters but to see it enacted just as i looked up over span of seconds was pure performance art. this is is why the first duty of government is to employer undercover batsmen to walk around bashing people who commit anti-social acts of smallness. all great thinkers are agreed on that point. it's the first and arguably only duty of Real Government.

Old March 15th, 2019 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Next up-#Cleangenepoolchallenge

Damn, an internet challenge that is positive, solves something and not destructive in some way. If only Whites could keep their DNA this clean...

Old March 15th, 2019 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Organization is the key to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post

I am neat and orderly almost to the point of OCD. It should be called CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.

Old March 15th, 2019 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

it's called Ordnung. it runs in our Germanic blood. i like to think. it definitely runs in my blood. arranging things is as good as sex. i personally think the jews have demonized this aspects of whiteness because it is one of the basic mental sets or approaches or tools that leads to intense hatred of jew-caused disorder. if you like order, you will hate jews. once you see the connection between the shit around you and the jew's agenda.

Old March 15th, 2019 #8
SuDreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I am neat and orderly almost to the point of OCD. It should be called CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
they are trying to pathologize liking things straight and in order. don't believe that it's part of a mental disorder that's mostly to do with repeating movements or excessive hand washing and not at all about liking order in a regular way. you're just fine, healthy and white!

Old March 15th, 2019 #9
Jimmy Marr

We Scots Irish tolerate a wee bit of clutter around the house and a wee bit more in our cars, but we NEVER leave home without one of these beauties hanging from our rearview mirrors.

Get yours today, before the thick-headed krauten-masses catch on and start hoarding, organizing and stowing them in their tight-assed little compartments.

Old March 15th, 2019 #10
Jimmy Marr

Better yet, get the full whiff of Whiteness with Vanillaroma, the choice of champions.

Old March 16th, 2019 #11
robert burns

As a Scots Irish here in East Tn I hate litter but must be honest and agree with Alex about us.

It is one of the biggest reasons people will not allow you to fish or hunt on their property now. Also the white trash think nothing about pushing down fences to get to a fishing hole.

Old March 16th, 2019 #12
Crowe

I'm somewhere in the middle when it comes to being neat and orderly. I don't like my yard to look trashed. Anything that's going to be seen by others is going to look presentable. If I know company is coming over, I'll straighten the place up. It's not in my nature to be neat and orderly, so it requires a conscious effort, and more importantly, giving a shit.

Old March 16th, 2019 #13
SuDreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
We Scots Irish tolerate a wee bit of clutter around the house and a wee bit more in our cars, but we NEVER leave home without one of these beauties hanging from our rearview mirrors.

Get yours today, before the thick-headed krauten-masses catch on and start hoarding, organizing and stowing them in their tight-assed little compartments.

so that's why my Ordnung tingles when I'm driving home in Appalachia

Thread