Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2017 #1
steven clark

Default Wonder Woman

They finally made it, after years of finding the right whatever. I know it's considered classic hymiewood, but it is a well-made Hollywood film with the usual bang, although I agree with John Podhoretz who considers it a watchable piece of junk.

Wonder Woman is an Amazon on their island, a center of civilization where the Amazons will defend the world, although being on an island inaccessible to the world seems an odd way of doing it. The first scenes show the beauty of Greek civilization, temples, statues, and an armadillo wandering on steps…an armadillo in Greece? Well, there was also one in Dracula.
Diana is the chief daughter of the Amazons, and grows up into Gal Gadot, attractive and athletic, and a bit of a rebel. One day an airplane from WWI flies in, and she rescues the pilot, Chris Pines, escaping from the Germans, who immediately break through the impenetrable clouds. A slugfest between Germans and Amazons takes place, and yes, another cinematic slaughter of German soldiers, although Mausers take a toll of Amazons.
The battle ends…oddly, because a German warship is plainly visible, and doesn't send more troops or simply shell the island. Anyway, the pilot is Steve, an American on a secret mission to stop the Germans from making a super deadly gas. Diana assumes this is the work of Ares, the god of war, and she joins Steve to return to the war and do, as Steve wishes to do, make this the war to end all wars.
In London, Diana encounters civilization, and fights to be accepted as a woman, get comfortable battle clothes, and most of all, go to Ares and finish him off.
They assemble a team of a not so titanic trio…a muslim, an American Indian, a daft Scotsman, who do little to help out…and fight a woman scientist making the ultimate WMD and General Ludendorf, who takes injections to make him a true Ubermensch who can pound a wall…it's not WWI history as i recall, but the movie is fast paced, has a lot of good period settings, and Gal Gadot gives an energy and determination to Wonder Woman in her drive to destroy Ares, who's causing all the world's problems. Substitute Ares for Jew, and she'd be Alex Linder.
So, it's brainless but fun to watch. The movie's racial content? There are an awful lot of black Amazons, and this sure wasn't in the original WW comics, but came in the 80's reboot. Also, although there are no nigger supporting cast, the muslim and American Indian (in WWI europe?) are there to fill out the diversity roster, and each give a line about how whites oppressed them.
WW has taken some flack for not having more niggers in main roles, and an interesting comment came from the studio saying Gal Gadot is Israeli, and thereby a third world member, so there. Funny how Jews do that…they like to be european, or third world whenever it suits their purposes. We're one of you…until it's better being one of them.
Also, WW started in WWII not WWI, but the director felt it would be a more interesting juxtaposition setting it earlier.
As I said, a lot of fun to watch if not deep, and relatively white. And there's a surprise when Ares turns up.

Old July 11th, 2017 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

I watched it. I felt it was lacking a bit on the action scenes, but was still fun. The ugly negro Amazons was bothersome but they didn't get much screen time. Gal Gadot portrayed the rookie, naive, innocent Wonder Woman that's just starting to get to know the outside world pretty well, IMO. Though her comment about London being "hideous" annoyed me a bit. Chris Pine's performance as Steve Trevor was pretty good. The visual effects weren't very impressive and felt a bit cheap sometimes. Ares, being a middle-age Brit with a funny mustache kind of made me not take him very serious and felt like a bad portrayal of the character. The story was boring, cliche and predictable (Gotta stop those evil Germans from destroying the world!). Overall, it's okay for a couple hours of entertainment and killing some boredom. I'd give it a 4/10.

Old August 11th, 2017 #3
Emily Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
I watched it. I felt it was lacking a bit on the action scenes, but was still fun. The ugly negro Amazons was bothersome but they didn't get much screen time. Gal Gadot portrayed the rookie, naive, innocent Wonder Woman that's just starting to get to know the outside world pretty well, IMO. Though her comment about London being "hideous" annoyed me a bit. Chris Pine's performance as Steve Trevor was pretty good. The visual effects weren't very impressive and felt a bit cheap sometimes. Ares, being a middle-age Brit with a funny mustache kind of made me not take him very serious and felt like a bad portrayal of the character. The story was boring, cliche and predictable (Gotta stop those evil Germans from destroying the world!). Overall, it's okay for a couple hours of entertainment and killing some boredom. I'd give it a 4/10.
Did you like the movie?

Old February 28th, 2018 #4
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

The undersized Jew Guy Gadot on Lesbian Island. Forehead is more like a Two head with an oversized jaw. If a Woman of this strength had sexual relations with a mortal man, one involuntary muscle spasm would have the strength to pinch it off 100 times over. Would you risk it?

Old February 28th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Silly as the original 1970s TV series was, Lynda Carter, a White gentile woman of Spanish descent, was a much better WW than the jewess, plus she was taller, at 6 ft., than 5' 9" Guy Gadot and prettier. Season 1 took place in WW2, with the evil Nazis nonsense, but fortunately no mention of the Holohoax--they were portrayed more like Col. Klink and Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes, bumbling and incompetent. Season 2 moved into the 70s, since it was cheaper than using 1940s costumes, props, vehicles. Big plot hole however, how 1970s Steve Trevor Jr. was never told by his father (both played by Lyle Waggoner) how much Diana Prince looked like Yeoman Prince from WW2, and had the same name. Of course how could Wonder Woman look and sound so much like both Dianas, minus eyeglasses and different clothes (or lack of them with WW's costume )? Just like Batman and Superman--suspension of disbelief in a live-action comic book character TV show.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 1st, 2018 #6
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Feminist tripe.

Old March 1st, 2018 #7
littlefieldjohn

More important Information from Jew media.

Take your tickets from addicted goyim, jew ,while you still can.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 1st, 2018 at 07:49 PM.

Thread