Arturo
Exclamation I have an idea to promote us in alternative media

Please read my thread here
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ay-426773.html

And please, is not about making videos, is different. Please spread the idea

Old October 9th, 2007 #2
dixie

dixie

Why not just buy bulk copies of "America, Freedom To Fascism" ($1 ea. if you buy 100), stamp your organizations address on the sleeve and distribute those? I know it was made by a Jew but its a great introductory tool for the lemmings. It even has a interview with Ron Paul!

Old October 9th, 2007 #3
brutus

brutus

Hello Dixie

I'm not familiar with that publication. But I do have a problem with the publication being produced be a jew. There are plenty of other publications produced by White folk and I think that we should give them our business.

I think that "Rounder" of this forum may have some of those great tabloids left from his distribution efforts. They're very inexpensive.

If he doesn't have any tabloids left, he'll surely give you other sources where you can find pro-White material made by Whites. Why don't you check with him?

Old October 9th, 2007 #4
brutus

brutus

RE: Arturo

You sound very passionate about our struggle. I'm very glad that you're here! Great ideas as well.

Welcome!

brutus

Old October 10th, 2007 #5
dixie

dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Hello Dixie

I'm not familiar with that publication. But I do have a problem with the publication being produced be a jew. There are plenty of other publications produced by White folk and I think that we should give them our business.

I think that "Rounder" of this forum may have some of those great tabloids left from his distribution efforts. They're very inexpensive.

If he doesn't have any tabloids left, he'll surely give you other sources where you can find pro-White material made by Whites. Why don't you check with him?

My apologies as I did not make myself clear. I am referring to a DVD entitled "America, Freedom to Fascism". The DVD documents how our goverment has adopted several Communist points and explains how our money system works and debunks many of the myths of freedom in the US. It was pro made by a well known jewsih film director by the name of Russo who mysteriously died right after the film came out. Russo was a tax evader who made the film in a attempt to de-bunk the tax code. Anyone who views this film will see the propaganda benefit it offers to our cause, especially to lemmings who dont have a clue. The fact that it was made by a jew is beside the point in this case. Its pro done, cheap and available. For once we can use something that was jew subsidized to help US so why not take advantage of it. Google the title to see a free online version for yourself. After viewing you will realize what I am saying. You can order bulk copies of the DVD for $1.00 each from the website at: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Thread