VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2019 #1
Serbian

Default NBC News Report: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working’

NBC News Report: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working’

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 23 Aug 2019

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted in a bizarre opinion piece this week.

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

Ms. Bianco lumps together a series of recent news stories, “from Jeffrey Epstein to the Dayton and El Paso mass shooters, to Miley Cyrus’s separation and Julianne Hough’s declaration that she’s ‘not straight,’” which, she says, “together have laid bare the strictures of an American patriarchy on the edge of a nervous breakdown.”

“As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working,” she concludes, before explaining just how evil men are and how women are learning to live without them.

“As a snapshot of 2019 America, these stories present a startling picture: Men continue to coerce, harass, rape and kill girls and women — and go to extreme lengths to avoid responsibility for their actions,” she states. “On the other side of the issue, girls and women are challenging heterosexuality, and even absconding from it altogether.”

“Patriarchy is at its most potent when oppression doesn’t feel like oppression, or when it is packaged in terms of biology, religion, or basic social needs like security comfort, acceptance and success,” Ms. Bianco declares.

“Heterosexuality offers women all these things as selling points to their consensual subjection,” she concludes, in a painful piece of contorted logic that reveals far more about the writer than it does about society and its institutions.

“Historically, women have been conditioned to believe that heterosexuality is natural or innate, just as they have been conditioned to believe that their main purpose is to make babies — and if they fail to do so, they are condemned as not ‘real,’ or as bad, women,” she pronounces.

A series of new role models are emerging, she suggests, whose lives and choices — as dysfunctional as they may appear to the general public — are teaching women how to take back power from men.

“Celebrities are not always at the vanguard of feminist thought, but both Julianne Hough and Miley Cyrus have recently spoken out about sexuality in ways that puts the power — and responsibility — back into their own hands,” she declares.

Men, on the other hand, particularly heterosexual men, are a blight on the earth and a source of unending woes, one infers.

“Where men seem to never to have to take responsibility for their actions, women always must take responsibility for not only their own actions but the actions of men,” she states. “Absconding from responsibility is the quintessential strategy of the patriarchy; it’s how men stay in control and never lose their power.”

“While men stew in their mess, women are rising,” she continues. “They are taking back control of their lives and their bodies and they are questioning the foundation of the patriarchy — heterosexuality — that has kept them blindly subordinate for centuries.”

While Ms. Bianco is certainly entitled to her opinions, as outrageous as they may be, one cannot help but wonder why NBC News would want to abet such overt and venomous misandry.

A similar tirade proposing that women are the source of all the world’s ills would garner well-deserved condemnation and no self-respecting news site would publish it.

Why, then, prop up such irrational hatred when the target is men?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...vfQd-cR41MxTMA

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 23rd, 2019 #2
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

these power minded nutjobs see EVERYTHING through the lens of political power.

when they say 'heterosexuality isn't working' they mean, it's not an effective power strategy to gain authority over everyone else.

now what makes people crazy like this?

EXTREME humiliation and they probably get gang raped by blacks and this is what happens, they become Super Patty Hearsts, worshipping the power of their abusers like God, but ALSO having FANATICAL compulsive need to 'pay it forward' and establish a pecking order , a heirchy of humiliation, they see the rest of us as the next step down in the BDSM ladder,

Old August 24th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Heterosexuality has worked very well for me all my life. It was bad enough for me when I had to sleep in tents, even with good heterosexual pals, when I was in the Boy Scouts or in the mini training exercises in which I participated when I was in ROTC during the Nam years. Hell, I didn't even like taking showers with guys when I played sports. I've just always been attracted to females, starting when I was around five years old.

Old August 24th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

She's a dyke.

"Bianco is the winner of the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association’s Excellence in Online Journalism Award in 2016."

http://marciebianco.com/about/

Old August 24th, 2019 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
[B][SIZE="3"]
While Ms. Bianco is certainly entitled to her opinions, as outrageous as they may be, one cannot help but wonder why NBC News would want to abet such overt and venomous misandry.
Don´t interrupt your enemies when they´re making a mistake, antagonizing half your viewers like that tends to be bad for business.

Old August 24th, 2019 #6
Breanna
Eternal Glory

What a self-absorbed, reality-blind idiot! You know, men do most of the useful work in society, and a woman's study professor or LGBT expert is a totally parasitic, useless eater, consuming resources and producing NOTHING. Such people are only able to exist BECAUSE OF the MEN who do all the real work farming, fishing, mining, running the electricity and so on, leaving lazy useless people free to fool around doing nothing all day. And BECAUSE OF the MEN (white men specifically) who made our society so prosperous and so technologically advanced that we don't need all hands to be labouring for foods and basic needs.

If our current way of living is horrible for the environment, as leftists always moan about...

then we have to go back to a more primitive way of living...

in more "natural" or "primitive" societies, without tons of petrol-fueled machinery, life is even more so a gift given by the labour of men!

With people like the Inuit, who I lived near to and observed during my entire childhood, many of whom live in varying degrees of traditional, "primitive" lifestyle, it is WELL KNOWN that the work of a man is worth TEN TIMES the work of a woman. TEN TIMES the worth of a productive, hard working woman at that (one who makes stuff, cooks, and gathers vegetation, not even comparing to a useless woman who sits around all day producing zero resources).

If we care about the leftists pet cause of environmentalism, we have to condemn the modern mass production and global transportation of cheap goods, and go back to a way of life that's more primitive like these Inuit, where a woman is NOT STRONG ENOUGH to clothe and feed herself. Where clothing and feeding a woman takes MANY HOURS OF HARD WORK. And what man is going to put so many hours of strenuous effort into some random dykes who offer him nothing? Those woman would have nobody to provide for them and would die.

Men would be doing that stuff like RISKING THEIR LIVES jumping on ice pans to kill seals so that their women can have winter boots ONLY IF THE MAN IS GETTING SOMETHING HE NEEDS OUT OF IT (sex, offspring, and a helping hand at home). Is an Inuit hunter (or any other primitive person, including Europeans in the non-technological eras of history, just using them as an example) going to risk his life and spend hours of labour and toil to clothe and feed some dykes who do nothing for him?

How out of touch with reality are these women who look down on men?

It's retarded, of course men who are sexually violent against women should be condemned, and in white societies haven't they pretty much always been? Are rapists not punished? Of course they are, what else do you want? We cannot eliminate all crimes in society. We punish criminals, and we do our best to take precautions to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe from them. That's all we can do. If we decide to rebel by all becoming lesbians then men will stop having any motivation to provide for us and we'll die. Even if we lived in a tropical paradise where we could feed ourselves by plucking fruit off trees year-round, if we rebelled against men by all becoming lesbians then humans would become extinct and what kind of idiot would kill off their species just to get back at all men from anger against a tiny percentage of men that are sexually violent? Actually that lesbian plan would lead to tons more rapes because men would be so sexually deprived that many would just start preying on women.

Then the question of how many of the men committing sexual violence are even white? I reckon it is very low.

It isn't men who have put women's purpose as making babies, it is our own bodies. It is our own biology. If we have sex, we get pregnant. Why else would we have wombs and breasts. They talk like men designed us and put the wombs and breasts on us just to oppress us.

I just hate when women talk down about childbearing as if its something terrible and lowly. It isn't and that is such brainwashing. Being able to create and nurture another human life is an extraordinary and miraculous power and women should be proud and feel good about holding that power. And the result, having a child that you love and who loves you, is the pinnacle of life satisfaction and high feelings. Pretty much everyone (male and female) that has a child will tell you that the child is the most important thing in their life. Their child, not their job or hobby or whatever.

Not only is motherhood important but it is of PRIME importance as life could not continue without it! How on earth could anyone fathom that making life is oppressive and lowly?

Throughout history men have risked their lives and worked hard labour and done all sorts of things so that women WON'T HAVE TO! So that we can be safe and comfortable at home and put all our efforts into raising our children, as doing that well requires vast amounts of time and energy! How we raise the next generation determines the fate of our society and that is extraordinary power. Women should have been grateful that men took care of everything in the public realm so that we could focus 100% on taking care of our children. Heterosexuality is the basis of society and the cause of all human life on earth. Mass lesbianism would destroy your species you idiot.

I don't understand how women can be so rebellious and ungrateful against all that men have done for us. I don't disagree that some men are sexually out of control but they are such a tiny percentage. And we do punish them. So I don't know what else they expect. Most white men in history have done so much more good than bad. I grew up where it rains or snows almost constantly and wind blows hard constantly. ALL THE OUTDOOR WORK IS DONE BY MEN and ALL women who have jobs work INDOORS INSIDE BUILDINGS! Men face the elements with good humour and a smile. Women often RUN from car to building or from building to building, to minimize their exposure to the elements and stay warm and comfortable indoors. There was always a culture of women appreciating men. Bringing coffees and hot soups to outdoor workers, even strangers, women young and old inviting strange men into their homes to feed them meals, men they've never met before. I have never heard of anyone getting raped or ever fearing or even thinking about getting raped. The only time I ever heard of a rape was a girl who was raped and murdered by her ex-boyfriend, which is so rare that it is STILL TALKED ABOUT TWENTY YEARS LATER.

Do these people who produce zero resources even realize how useless they are? Do they even realize that they are living off the fruits of the labour of the people that they scorn?

Last edited by Breanna; August 24th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

Old August 24th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Dust in the wind

Its a hateful misandric screed written by a female loser to provoke normal folks ...pay it and her no mind. Every freak is the last of their line, they are overwhelmingly childless nobodies having zero investment in our future. And as such have no valid opinions on the present state or the future of mankind having taken themselves out of the loop of life.

Fuck this stupid cunt, soon she will be extinct and my kids will shovel her ashes into the compost to fertilize the earth and feed the coming generations of our kind.

Old August 24th, 2019 #8
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Its a hateful misandric screed written by a female loser to provoke normal folks ...pay it and her no mind. Every freak is the last of their line, they are overwhelmingly childless nobodies having zero investment in our future. And as such have no valid opinions on the present state or the future of mankind having taken themselves out of the loop of life.

Fuck this stupid cunt, soon she will be extinct and my kids will shovel her ashes into the compost to fertilize the earth and feed the coming generations of our kind.
I agree with you and you said it very well I just worry about these kinds of people because they are in positions of influence in our societies, schoolteachers, college professors, and the media so they have the opportunity to influence impressionable youth. Really the best way for a woman to keep herself safe from rapists is to develop positive relationships with the men in her life. Your husband, neighbours, and even male acquaintances are very likely to save you from danger if you have been kind to them. If I was a man and heard a cry for help and recognized it as the voice of a woman known to be a man-hating dyke, I don't think I would risk my own safety to save her from a criminal, would you? And even a woman who has been raped for real should not have it put into her head by malevolent journalists or professors that all men are evil and that she should become embittered towards men. She should be taught to move past it in a healthy way and grow to live a fulfilling life. Like that Elizabeth Smart girl who got kidnapped and raped ended up becoming a Mormon and having a family.

These feminists must have such evil in their hearts if they see babies and children as burdens holding women back from having political power instead of seeing them as precious gifts, little people who love their mother and want to be loved and taken care of.

And how evil to scorn men, when men have always done so much more for us than we have done for them. We can really only be kept alive by their labour. These evil feminists want to scorn and punish men but they still want to eat the food produced by men, heat themselves with wood or oil produced by men, have lights and machines that are kept on by the work of men and be protected by policemen. In my experience all they really want in return is for women to smile at them and be kind to them which is really nothing and requires no effort at all in exchange for the hard work they do to keep our societies running.

Old August 24th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

Default It gets worse, folks...

"Last year, a study exploring “transgender exclusion from the world of dating” was published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships. Of nearly 1,000 participants, the overwhelming majority, 87.5 percent, irrespective of their sexual preference, said they would not consider dating a trans person, “with cisgender heterosexual men and women being most likely to exclude trans persons from their potential dating pool.”

Of course, there is, to anyone not yet blinded by ideology, a very obvious explanation for this. One of endlessly fascinating sociological interest. However, the study’s authors aren’t interested in exploring this. They are interested instead, in speculating about social ills such as “transprejudice,” “transmisogyny,” “masculine privileging,” “transgender exclusion,” and, one presumes, transphobia."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...iological-sex/

Old August 24th, 2019 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Last year, a study exploring “transgender exclusion from the world of dating” was published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships. Of nearly 1,000 participants, the overwhelming majority, 87.5 percent, irrespective of their sexual preference, said they would not consider dating a trans person, “with cisgender heterosexual men and women being most likely to exclude trans persons from their potential dating pool.”

Of course, there is, to anyone not yet blinded by ideology, a very obvious explanation for this. One of endlessly fascinating sociological interest. However, the study’s authors aren’t interested in exploring this. They are interested instead, in speculating about social ills such as “transprejudice,” “transmisogyny,” “masculine privileging,” “transgender exclusion,” and, one presumes, transphobia."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...iological-sex/
That is so fuckin bizarre, like excluding weirdo tranny faggots from ur dating pool isn't just the most normal thing in the fucking world!

Old August 25th, 2019 #11
Rasen
Banned

@Serbian, isn't heterosexuality a Christian thing?

Old August 25th, 2019 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Old August 25th, 2019 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:
Are you really asking or are you that ignorant?

Old August 25th, 2019 #14
brutus

When I read insane stuff like this from the jew and its minions, I lean back and go into a recurring daydream.
I fantasize about a time in the future, after the SHTF and the jew has been defeated and exterminated and the jewbot lemmings have all been round-up and thrown into reeducation camps. And I'm employed at the largest camp and in charge of the Attitude Adjustment Dispensary. My promotion to that top position was due to my absolute lack of mercy and my dedication to inflicting the greatest amount of pain possible while keeping the rats breathing for another day of deprogramming.
Think of the most sadistic Schindler's List archetype concentration camp commandant, and imagine him on steroids and having a real bad day before his morning coffee.
And then imagine a Mount Everest of lemming corpses that were deemed incorrigible piled-up out behind the building to be used as fertilizer for the potato crop and hog feed as evidence of commitment to the cause and a man on a mission.
I make those evil Nazis as portrayed in the jew movies look like Mother Teresa holding a kitten.

Tell me none of you other guys have never had a daydream like this!

Old August 26th, 2019 #15
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
She's a dyke.

"Bianco is the winner of the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association’s Excellence in Online Journalism Award in 2016."

http://marciebianco.com/about/
Another one

Quote:
GENDERCIDE Unhinged feminist YouTuber issues crazed call for women to ‘kill all male babies and any man you see in the streets’

Jenny McDermott says the only way to stop blokes from 'subjugating' her is to kill them all at birth
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/269039...gn=sharebarweb

The jews really deserve total extermination for what they have done to our societies

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 26th, 2019 #16
Freddy Ford

Quote:
[T]he Jew who either publicly or secretly tries to destroy the unity of the Gentile families---precisely to weaken the peoples they attempt to conquer---keeps his own families in a necessary state of unity and moral loyalty.... --- Istvan Bakony; What Is Judaism?
Quote:
Jews totally run Hollywood.... But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street, or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them. --- Joel Stein
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec...ion/oe-stein19
http://archive.org/download/DavidDuk...mesSaysYes.flv
Quote:
Newspaper control ... by the Jews is not a matter of money. It is a matter of keeping certain things out of the public mind and putting certain things into it. --- Henry Ford's The International Jew; vol. 1, chapter 17
Quote:
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. --- the Jew Edward Bernays
Quote:
I doubt that any Aryan at that time, not even Adolf Hitler or Julius Streicher or Alfred Rosenberg, perceived the full intensity of the Jews' hatred of civilized mankind, the terrible solidarity of the anti-human race, or the enormous power over us they had already attained by centuries of patient infiltration and massive deceit. Even Aryans who perceived the dire menace underestimated it; the vast majority, outside Hitler's Germany, were totally unaware of it. --- Revilo P. Oliver; "Germany at Her Best" (Liberty Bell, January 1994)
Quote:
The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. ... Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as "the white race" is destroyed---not "deconstructed" but destroyed. --- the Jew Noel Ignatiev
http://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/a...hite-race.html

https://archive.org/details/nolies

Old September 8th, 2019 #17
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Probably you're one hating Christians because they had stopped promiscuity of your ancestors.

Old September 8th, 2019 #18
Crowe

Quote:
Probably you're one hating Christians because they had stopped.
Actually, homosexuality was not tolerated for all of recorded history in all regions in the world, predating christ-insanity. You silly christians think the world was a dark and degenerate place, before your gay semite god appeared and showed everyone the way.

Jeboo never married, had 12 male disciples, frequently removed articles of clothing from himself and others, bathed them, washed their feet, etc. Sounds like some gay bathhouse activities.

Also, here's what he would have looked like had he actually existed, because semites in the region looked like this:

Also, what does this sound like to you? It sounds like a homosexual encounter to me.

Last edited by Crowe; September 8th, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

Old September 8th, 2019 #19
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Probably you're one hating Christians because they had stopped promiscuity of your ancestors.
I am an "Old Deep South" Christian. Raisin counter, without a heterosexual relationship between your parents you would not be here. Heterosexuality is necessary for the human race to survive. And, mating between male and female members of species lower than humans, in which there is a division of sexes, is also necessary for those species to survive. Get it now?

Old September 9th, 2019 #20
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
I am an "Old Deep South" Christian.
So u feel okay when Christians are being demonized and insulted on this forum? Better say it clear: "I'm just a Deep South redneck".

Quote:
Raisin counter, without a heterosexual relationship between your parents you would not be here. Heterosexuality is necessary for the human race to survive. And, mating between male and female members of species lower than humans, in which there is a division of sexes, is also necessary for those species to survive. Get it now?
Try to lecture this reasonable stuff to fools like Crowe who advocate or deny real facts of homosexuality in pre-Christian world. Actually most recorded traditions of pagan tribes have evidences of homosexualism and other crazy perversions.

Thread