Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2019 #1
Serbian

Default Russia Insider on List of Censored Sites Leaked by (((Google))) Whistle-Blower

Good to see that Charles Bausman is also a fan of the Daily Stotmer

Russia Insider on List of Censored Sites Leaked by Google Whistle-Blower

Charles Bausman Wed, Aug 21, 2019

Charles is the founder and editor of Russia Insider. He can be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter and on Steemit.

Project Veritas is starting to compete with Wikileaks in terms of the amount of evil they are uncovering in our techno-surveillance state. They are doing amazing work. Everyone should be following and sharing them on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. They lean pro-Republican, and are successful in raising a $1 million plus annual budget from conservative boomers and the GOP, allowing them to do their groundbreaking investigative work.

Their latest bombshell should be a much bigger deal than it has been, and the only reason I can think of why it hasn't is that they published it smack in the middle of August, when the beltway media-politician scrum is at the beach or in the hills.

In a nutshell, a Google insider has leaked a ton of documents proving what everyone knows is true, but which Google CEO Sundar Panchai swore under oath recently before Congress is not, that Google uses algorithms to keeps many sites out of search results and the Android 'Google Now' news stream, mostly conservative and pro-Trump ones.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the Google engineer who leaked this stuff was harassed by the police!, which Google sicced on him. This is the second Google insider Project Veritas has worked with to expose bias. Here is the first from a month ago. They say they have more in the works.

This is all explained in very convincing detail, including a 30 minute video interview, on the Project Veritas site, and the mainstream media.

Just to prove the point, when I googled the name of the whistle-blower, Zachary Vorhies, almost nothing comes up from the mainstream media, just an article in Breitbart, which is based in Tel Aviv, and the Sun, a trashy UK newspaper, and a handful of very small alternative sites.

The appropriately named Daily Beast helpfully reports that Vorhies has been outspoken about Jewish influence in the media and government, Pizzagate, and 9/11 conspiracies.

We're also on vacation, so this will be brief, but here is one of the lists of blocked sites, the ones kept off the 'Google Now' news stream on Android phones. Russia Insider is on it along with mainstream heavyweights Drudge, Rush Limbaugh, Infowars and the Daily Caller. Other notable and influential sites on the list are The Gateway Pundit, The American Thinker, Lew Rockwell, Natural News, and Vdare. The list includes the excellent and very large alt-right sites The Daily Stormer and The Right Stuff. Going through the list I recognized about 30 more names which I would say are legitimate news sources. The list is overwhelmingly conservative and pro-Trump.

As I explained in my recent summer fund drive appeal, I am convinced that these efforts to squelch conservative voices is backfiring massively, and will not succeed. The technology in our favor is simply too powerful. The more you try to stamp us out, the more people want to read us. Funny how that works.

Here's the interview with the whistle-blower. It is very convincing.

https://russia-insider.com/en/media-...blower/ri27512

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 23rd, 2019 #2
Crowe

Quote:
just an article in Breitbart, which is based in Tel Aviv
That's news to me, although not surprising at all.

One can simply look at Breitbart to see the type of "right wing" that kikes are promoting out of Tel Aviv.

Old August 24th, 2019 #3
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Charles Bausman Wed, Aug 21, 2019

Charles is the founder and editor of Russia Insider.
Maybe he is based in Tel Aviv too?

Old August 24th, 2019 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Charles Bausman is a German American.

Go back to your SF sewer

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 24th, 2019 #5
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Charles Bausman is a German American.
Like many others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Go back to your SF sewer
Thanks, you too!

Old August 25th, 2019 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I believe it's more likely that you are.

Old September 8th, 2019 #7
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I believe it's more likely that you are.
Do you often have such hallucinations?

Tags
charles bausman, google, russia insider

Thread