Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2004 #41
WhiteAlert

Great thread and we can all see examples everyday of the jewish agenda being relentlessly pushed by this tribe of very pushy people. I'm just a little amused, however, to see how much TV so many of you are actually watching that you notice and record so many of these commercial travesties. I thought we as White Nationalists had decided to collectively turn off the joo toob or at least drastically reduce the time we spend hypnotically staring at the screen.

Rich Brooks
www.WhiteAlert.com

Old February 19th, 2004 #42
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteAlert
Great thread and we can all see examples everyday of the jewish agenda being relentlessly pushed by this tribe of very pushy people. I'm just a little amused, however, to see how much TV so many of you are actually watching that you notice and record so many of these commercial travesties. I thought we as White Nationalists had decided to collectively turn off the joo toob or at least drastically reduce the time we spend hypnotically staring at the screen.

Rich Brooks
www.WhiteAlert.com
I watch maybe a half hour to an hour of TV each day. Some days I don't
see any TV at all. However the TV is so filled with anti-white propaganda that
it is hard to miss it.

Old February 21st, 2004 #43
johnny yuma

I had the misfortune of seeing a "Natural Male Enhancement" pill commercial in bar a few days ago. The scene took place in a bowling alley, and of course, it was a white guy. The commercial was telling the viewers you'll be more confident and better at things once you take this pill. So the white guy sits down behind this big fat nigger and takes off his bowling shoes and accidently takes the fat niggers huge sized shoes and brings them to the counter and the white cashiers wink at him (Women think men with big feet have big dicks) Very subtle.

I find it funny because they feel the need to make every single commercial multicultural, except when it comes to dick enhancement pill ones. Wouldn't want white women to think that only a small minority of niglets have a big penis, like a small minority of white men do, unlike the myth that every nigger does.

Old February 27th, 2004 #44
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

this makes me sick. too bad mohammed atta and his crew didnt land them planez on Fifth avenue.

dont forget you feed the machine, every time you buy something new. we have to fight consumerism and it starts with ourselves.

Old March 7th, 2004 #45
Ben Vinyard

Waffle House--Real Meals for Real Men

http://www.fuckedplanet.net/movies/waffle.html

Old March 12th, 2004 #46
Yule Brenner

there is a commercial for fido (a wireless phone service provider). multicultural themed, about bringing people closer together, featuring people dancing; all the white men are dancing with other white men and all the white women are dancing with black men

Old March 18th, 2004 #47
Vinnland

I see alot of white male bashing myself, like that a woman knows more than a man. The competency of women is far superior than a man. Its just a bunch of Bolshevik bullshit.

I wish Kid Rock would make up his mind if he's a mud-lover or he's in country. I get that he's on the fence because the damn mass media's fad is rap music, but he needs make up his damn mind! Either he's kissing nigger ass or he's jamming with Bocephus. He needs to stick to one and go with it.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Latest pro-misceg ad, for Eclipse gum. Shows a white-coated obviously semitic or arab scientist blowing in a hot blond fellow-scientist's ear, ostensibly to demonstrate the way the gum covers up any offensive odor of camel turds, or whatever arabs eat.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #49
William Robert
Banned

Default How do you practice this concept personally on a day to day basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
dont forget you feed the machine, every time you buy something new. we have to fight consumerism and it starts with ourselves.
Couldn't your priniciple be applied to not paying taxes, since those taxes feed the machine more than us buying "new products"?

If all of the citizens "just said no" to the system by not paying taxes,forcing the govt. to downsize, wouldn't they be forced to go on a "diet" so to speak?

I agree that if we keep buying "brand new" "cheap chinese crap", made in China, we are bankrupting our future.

Are you not feeding the machine by remaining silent as your rights are being taken away piece-meal?

Do you not feed the machine when you go along with political correctness?

I think there are many ways we can stop feeding the machine!

Boycotting can still be effective for us whites in small regional areas were we still have demographic control.

We should carefully consider how the resources and energies of our lives are directed. Are we supporting or destroying our future by playing into the hands of the enemy, financially supporting him with our hard earned labor?

IF YOU ARE DEPENDENT ON YOUR ENEMY FOR YOUR DAILY FOOD AND FOR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE, ARE YOU NOT HIS CAGED PET? A SLAVE TO DO HIS WILL?

THE REAL QUESTION IS NOT HOW MANY OF YOU WHITES ARE FEEDING THE ENEMY.

THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MANY OF YOU WHITES ARE BEING FED, LED, AND BLED, BY YOUR SLAVEMASTERS DAILY?

Last edited by William Robert; April 3rd, 2004 at 10:21 AM.

Old April 4th, 2004 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Couldn't your priniciple be applied to not paying taxes, since those taxes feed the machine more than us buying "new products"?

If all of the citizens "just said no" to the system by not paying taxes,forcing the govt. to downsize, wouldn't they be forced to go on a "diet" so to speak?

I agree that if we keep buying "brand new" "cheap chinese crap", made in China, we are bankrupting our future.
You might get away with it if you don't pay the IRS. But you can always get away with it, and legally, if you don't buy that appliance, trinket, gallon of gas, whatever. There are so many hidden taxes you can pretty much assume every dollar you spend has a good percentages of taxes in it. Don't boycott anything, boycott everything. Don't buy shit. That simple. What do you need?
For perhaps $2000 you can stock your house with all the material basics you'll need for the rest of your life. Sure, you have to buy food, insurance, etc., but you actually need very little. Rather than buy a huge house you can barely pay on, buy a small house outright and put your savings into gold. Wait for the economy to tank. Buy a better property, again outright or close to it. That way you've protected your family and you have money left over to subsidize the cause, in whatever form that takes. But working 80 hours a week so you can eat out and have two nice cars and buy clothes - this lifestyle forces you to drag the nigger and the jew burrocrat along with you. Stay outside the grid as much as you possibly can, and stay on the lookout for new ways to liberate your family.

Old April 4th, 2004 #51
NJWhiteRevolution

Lightbulb I agree with Alex

To all,
I agree with Alex on this one. Buy what you can afford, not what you have to take a loan out on. Putting Whites into debt is just the way that the jews control our birthrates and our mental growth potential. For example, look at the way that most Whites try to obtain the living standards preached to them from the jews. They will work 60 hours a week but to no avail. Living the way that they jews want us to live (more than one car, big house, etc.) is only costing us time and money that could be used to get a degree or trade skill. It also restricts how many children we have as we cannot by jew standards allow our kids to go without the best of everything. We end up spending enough money to raise 2 kids on just one. The outcome: our child gets the best school supplies, toys, cloths, etc. Why bother with such superficial stuff White man? Have you become so obsessed with feeding the jews that you are willing to sacrifice by not having more than one child? The time is coming where we will not be able to pull anything major anymore. I fear that if our big war doesn't happen soon, that we will be screwed. Get involved today! Lets take our efforts off the net and put them on the streets! Join White Revolution and help us awaken more of our people. Help us setup coalitions with the other groups so that we can strengthen our movement. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!!!!

Old April 4th, 2004 #52
William Robert
Banned

Default I appreciate the tone and content of your response.

But as Rob has said, if you just declare the poverty level income or below, to the IRS on your self-employment, you can actually get a nice chunk of change back from the feds every year. A guy who has 5 kids like me can qualify for tax-credits up the wazoo to the tune of about 6-8k. Being Self-Employed, I can decide how much money I need to generate to cover the operating costs of supporting my family. If I keep my costs down, I can get by quite nicely declaring 10 or 15 thousand a year, derived from self-employment. This of course frees up time to pursue other interests.

I agree consumerism is for the "birds". If you trade, barter, and yard-sale shop for everything, the government is totally cut out of the loop.

If you are self-employed, the govt. doesn't steal your earned labor money every paycheck. Payroll deductions are for the "birds".

I would say that baby-steps are "at least" steps in the right direction.

There is a unreached target market group for your message of moderate dis-engagement.

Total dis-engagement may be necessary in the short term to achieve the necessary results all whites demand.

Time is running short.

The rats are still running the race.

They won't slam the door shut until the circumstances are right.

You've already got one foot in the door.

Let's keep it open it wide, shall we?

Let's not be slaves anymore!

Good advice to channel and focus your free energy towards "economic independance" as opposed to allowing yourself to slip into "total dependance".

If you did follow the money trail and wanted to stop supporting the jews, you might just have to abandon "Zogbucks" all together.

You might not believe that could be possible.

But it may be forced on us sooner or later in the form of our emerging "cashless society".

At that point, you will definately have to make some hard decisions.
Those who are independent will be less likely to "roll-over", if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
You might get away with it if you don't pay the IRS. But you can always get away with it, and legally, if you don't buy that appliance, trinket, gallon of gas, whatever. There are so many hidden taxes you can pretty much assume every dollar you spend has a good percentages of taxes in it. Don't boycott anything, boycott everything. Don't buy shit. That simple. What do you need?
For perhaps $2000 you can stock your house with all the material basics you'll need for the rest of your life. Sure, you have to buy food, insurance, etc., but you actually need very little. Rather than buy a huge house you can barely pay on, buy a small house outright and put your savings into gold. Wait for the economy to tank. Buy a better property, again outright or close to it. That way you've protected your family and you have money left over to subsidize the cause, in whatever form that takes. But working 80 hours a week so you can eat out and have two nice cars and buy clothes - this lifestyle forces you to drag the nigger and the jew burrocrat along with you. Stay outside the grid as much as you possibly can, and stay on the lookout for new ways to liberate your family.

Old April 25th, 2004 #53
COTW
Overseer

I saw a commercial about some faster way to print items from the computer, can’t remember the name of the product

This black guy quickly prints what he needs off the computer and then looks over his shoulder to see a white guy fumbling around trying to attempt the same feat. The black guy decides to print a message that his way is faster and as to be expected, the message rhymes. The black guy proceeds to type this message numerous times and sticking them about the white guy all the while showing the white guy fumbling around his printer. The white guy finally prints his copy and sits down to a desk covered in the sticky notes the black guy had just printed. He turns to the black guy who shrugs his shoulders as if to say “I’m more efficient, what else can I say?”

Quote:
..."but in advertising i think more what you're getting is projected demographics:..." .
I do believe that the increase in this kind of advertising is because the minorities are making up the bulk of the viewers. Whites have computers and the rest have TV.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old April 25th, 2004 #54
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default The mockery and suppression of Whites in advertising

Quote:
Whites in general, but White males in particular, have become our cultural butts, the repository of everything defective, evil, and unkewl. This is driven by and reflected in mass advertising. For probably 25 years, perhaps longer, the default loser in mass advertising has been the White male. This thread will list commercials following this trend. Because it is not a trend, reflecting some designer's whim, it is a strategic hate attack by the jews controlling the media.
I saw a magazine ad (forgot what the product was) in 2001 where a White jogger was clearing one nostril while holding the other closed with his thumb. A nigger jogger, just behind him, looked on with shock and disgust. The expelled matter was visible as it streamed toward the ground. The caption of the ad said, "Runners, well, we're different."

You're quite right. Jewish ad-makers have long used White men as the fall guy, when they can't simply write him out of existence. In the RITE AID drug store in Marlinton, and also in the Wal-Mart in Lewisburg, there's a lot of ad posters showing people using cosmetics or some other product. White men, although 37% of America and nearly half of West Virginia, comprise about 5% of the people shown in the ad images at these stores.

Once again, go to the US Census Bureau's "American Factfinder" pages. They show people images to decorate their public-access database. In the images, you'll find: (1) a nigger couple, posing as if they were married, (2) a friendly-looking nigger male, grinning like he was just told he had won the watermelon lottery, (3) a scholarly-looking older nigger, (4) a Jewish woman, trying to pass as White, (5) a Jewish man, trying to pass as White, (6) a spic girl, and (7) one White boy, about six years old. Eight people, four of them niggers, as if half of America were Black, although the actual proportion is 13%. Two Jews, or 25%, when the actual proportion is one-tenth that level. One single White, when the actual proportion of Whites is 73%.

We're definitely being erased as a matter of advertising policy, both in the public and private sectors.

I noticed the trend a long time ago. I made up a spoof ad that you can find at

http://www.jabpage.org/features/nigger1.html

Jerry Abbott

Old April 25th, 2004 #55
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
There are so many hidden taxes you can pretty much assume every dollar you spend has a good percentages of taxes in it. Don't boycott anything, boycott everything. Don't buy shit. That simple. What do you need?
Food. Water. Shelter. Clothing. Defense.
Quote:
For perhaps $2000 you can stock your house with all the material basics you'll need for the rest of your life.
It might cost a little more than that. The cheapest food I know about is whole wheat bought in 100 pound bags at the animal feed store. This stuff is often dusty, so you need to winnow it by pouring it from bucket to bucket a few times in a light breeze. Each hundred pounds costs about $12. A ton of it (20 bags) costs $240. You'd need to store it so that bugs and mice couldn't take advantage, which means spending another $100 on Rubbermaid trashcans and Hefty trashcan liners, or some bargain equivalent. That's $340, and how long will it feed you? Maybe two years. If you expect to live another 30 years, you'll need 15 times the money (in today's dollars), and so the pricetag is already over five grand.

Of course, you'll want salt and sugar and baking powder, and a hand-operated wheat mill, a wood stove, and a biscuit tray to make wheat cupcakes now and then.

And man doesn't live by bread alone. You ought to grow potatoes in your flower garden, apple trees in your front yard, and walnuts in your back yard. (Note that nut trees require 12 years to mature to the nut bearing stage, while apple trees need only about half that much time.) You might consider growing sugar maples and thinking of ways to turn sap into syrup (for when your sugar runs out).

You will want to live near hardwood areas, so you'll have fallen timber to pick up in the summer to burn in the winter for heat and at other times for cooking. You'll need to have three cords of wood, at least, ready for the winter, beyond what you use during the other seasons.

You'll need some way to collect rainwater for your home water supply. Just forget about hot running water. You'll be lucky if you can get cold water to flow out the tap without your having to pump it upward with a hand-operated water pump.

If you think about it, you can find ways to live much, much more cheaply than most Americans presently do, but there's an initial investment for converting over that will certainly exceed $2000.

And you'll have to contend, sooner or later, with people who were warned about hard times, but who blithely ignored the warnings and went about their merry consumerist ways until it was too late. These dangerous idiots will accuse you of "hoarding" and send their representatives around to expropriate you. So you'll need guns and lots of bullets, plus the will and the skill to make every bullet count, to defend what is yours from those who want to take it.

Last edited by Jenab; April 25th, 2004 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Getting rid of a superfluous [/QUOTE]

Old April 28th, 2004 #56
dead orphans

Default jesus, off with the tin foil hats, already...

yeah, the pro-race mixing trend in ads is disheartening, but if you're worried about ads portraying whites as UNCOUTH and STUPID when compared to blacks, you might be getting a little paranoid.

comedy, after all, is made by presenting the absurd as if it were reality. and yes, there is a distinct difference between that and propaganda. with the former, the audience is in on the trick.

Old May 2nd, 2004 #57
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Check out this dorky White guy pic...

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old May 3rd, 2004 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead orphans
yeah, the pro-race mixing trend in ads is disheartening, but if you're worried about ads portraying whites as UNCOUTH and STUPID when compared to blacks, you might be getting a little paranoid.

comedy, after all, is made by presenting the absurd as if it were reality. and yes, there is a distinct difference between that and propaganda. with the former, the audience is in on the trick.
would they call it hate if it were the other way? of course. but we've soaked in this stuff so long no one would think to do it the other way. i'm not worried about anything, i was simply pointing out that 99.9% of what you see on tv is slanted one way. and that has been true as long as i can remember, back to the mid-seventies.

jews are in schools spreading the lie that races are equal. the adl sends in professional mind-poisoners to teach innocent white kindergartners that race is no different from a drop of food coloring in water. blacks are everything whites are, plus they're more colorful. the exact same lie is spread on tv. like the guy says about the white runner's snot rocket disgusting the nigger. tv-producing jews simply reverse reality and prevent anyone from objecting.

Old May 3rd, 2004 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

The. U.S. must be the most propagandized nation in history. The government, the tv, and the public schools all push an agenda which is the exact opposite of what the average white man desires. The government now exists to serve its own interests, and free white males are regarded as potential threats, to be drugged and lied to as children, and if they still break through the crack in the sidewalk, to be mowed down by court or cop. It is time for a revolution.

Old May 3rd, 2004 #60
western-nationalist

Quote:
The. U.S. must be the most propagandized nation in history. The government, the tv, and the public schools all push an agenda which is the exact opposite of what the average white man desires. The government now exists to serve its own interests, and free white males are regarded as potential threats, to be drugged and lied to as children, and if they still break through the crack in the sidewalk, to be mowed down by court or cop. It is time for a revolution.
Being in the midst of the propaganda onslaught in college now I can tell you its sick to see the white kids turn into defenseless Zogbots obeying their every command. College now is turning into a terror gulagism ground, with absolute ZOG propaganda in all classes except the math and the sciences. The teachers incessanlty preach about white guilt and evils and how to abolish and destroy the concept of "race" and to march into a mishmash of browns. My generation of white kids have been so inculcated and mind-controlled its very hard for any to see through the light and gain insight into the current situation. Zog does everything it can, to destory, paralyze, terrorize, demonize and de-racialize white males from elementary school through college.

Last edited by western-nationalist; May 4th, 2004 at 12:14 AM.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread