Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2021 #1
bedford

Default Who is the greatest male tennis player?

Three players are tied with 20 grand slam titles.
Novak Djokovic lost in the U.S. open and did not get to achieve the calendar grand slam. He, Federer and Nadal have 20 grand slam titles. Nadal has dominated the French open with 13 wins. Nadal is 35 and Djokovic is 34.I think Federer is 40. My vote goes to Djokovic as the best ever. I would say Rod Laver was the best player of his era and the same goes for Bjorn Borg.
Who gets your vote?

Old September 12th, 2021 #2
Lutador Branco

Tennis is not my sporting preference, but I used to watch Brazilian tennis player Guga's games in the 1990s and early 2000s, so I vote for him.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Kuerten

Guga

Gustavo Kuerten (Florianpolis, September 10, 1976), known as Guga, is a former Brazilian professional tennis player, decorated with a position in the Hall of Fame of the Association of Professional Tennis Players (ATP). Three-time champion of Roland-Garros, he is considered the greatest male tennis player in the history of Brazil and one of the greatest tennis players in the history of world tennis. He is the only tennis player in history to beat Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi in the same tournament.

Old September 12th, 2021 #3
Gladiatrix

Fred Perry

Old September 13th, 2021 #4
bedford

Roger Federer must be the richest male tennis player.
His net worth is $450 million. Most of his income is from endorsements. One source lists Federer's net worth at $900 million. Tennis be berry berry good to me.

Old February 14th, 2022 #5
bedford

After Nadal won the Australian open he claimed the record for most grand slam wins by a male tennis player.
However Djokovic was not allowed to play in the tournament.

Old February 14th, 2022 #6
James Radov

Rafa Nadal has to get the vote since he now has the most Major wins.. and has dominated the French open like a monster..

fyi for those who may not know.. his uncle Miguel was the starting center back for the World's greatest Football club FC BARCELONA in the 1990s..

Old February 15th, 2022 #7
Gladiatrix

Default Unvaccinated Novak Djokovic: Skipping French Open, Wimbledon price Im willing to pay

Kudos to this guy.

"Novak Djokovic said in an interview broadcast Tuesday that he is prepared to skip the French Open and Wimbledon if vaccination against the coronavirus is required for him to play.

Speaking to the BBC, the 20-time Grand Slam champion said he is not vaccinated and added that missing the next two majors, where he is the defending champion, and other tournaments is the price that I am willing to pay.

I understand the consequences of my decision, Djokovic said. I understand that not being vaccinated today, you know, I am unable to travel to most of the tournaments at the moment.

The 34-year-old Serb said he is not opposed to vaccinations but believes in the freedom to choose what you put into your body. And, for me, that is essential.

I am trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can, he said, adding that he has always been careful about everything he ingests. Based on all the information that I got, I decided not to take the vaccine, as of today.

Asked if he would be prepared to miss the French Open in May, he said: That is the price that I am willing to pay.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/unvacc...rning%20Report

Old February 15th, 2022 #8
Stewart Meadows

I couldn't care less about tennis (I think it's a crap sport, to be honest), but I liked James Radov's football videos. Now that's a sport that I understand and appreciate.

In any case, regarding Đoković (whatever one may think of him), he was obviously right for rejecting the deadly, jew-created COVID-vaccine.

Old July 11th, 2022 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
10 Jul, 2022 16:26 Home Sport News

Djokovic outlasts gritty Kyrgios to claim latest Wimbledon crown (VIDEO)

Novak Djokovic won his 21st career Grand Slam title in the London sunshine on Sunday

Novak Djokovic defeated Nick Kyrgios after four thrilling sets to claim his seventh Wimbledon title in what was a nail-biting showdown at the All England Club on Sunday.

The Serbian star dropped the first set but stormed back to win the next three, outpacing a spirited Kyrgios in the match's final throes to win his 21st Grand Slam crown - and his first since he bested Matteo Berrettini in last year's final.

The result when all was said and done saw Djokovic claim the trophy by a score of 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 - but the early exchanges suggested that there might be a seismic shock on the cards at SW19.
https://www.rt.com/sport/558733-tenn...kovic-kyrgios/

I didn't watch the game (I didn't even know that the tournament was happening), but I'm glad that Đoković won since he has become associated with the righteous no-vax movement (whether he likes it or not).

Old July 11th, 2022 #10
James Radov

I guess Joker is the GOAT now? Well this was The Play of the tourney..

Old July 11th, 2022 #11
James Radov

https://todaytimeslive.com/sports/76853.html

A lot of people didnt go back to tennis after what happened to them. And that it took time for them to return to their level. There were people who didnt recover there (from deportation). It was a great shock. Yes it was for me, imagine for him. Its amazing how he healed. Four weeks before Roland Garros I didnt know if I was going to play, so nothing could be programmed. To people like him, you have no doubt (that he will return), because he is a good champion.

Old July 11th, 2022 #12
Ole Massa

John McEnroe was pretty good, but he had an attitude problem.

Old July 11th, 2022 #13
bedford

What does John Mcenroe say on a date?
That was in! That was in!

Old August 2nd, 2022 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
1 Aug, 2022 15:40 Home Sport News

Djokovic clings to US entry hopes after Biden told to intervene

The US president has been asked to grant special dispensation to the Serbian ace

Novak Djokovic says that he hasn't given up hope of playing in the upcoming US Open despite Covid vaccine entry requirements in America, as prominent figures petition President Joe Biden to intervene.

Wimbledon winner Djokovic looks set to miss out on his second Grand Slam event of the year at Flushing Meadows due to rules which state that unvaccinated non-citizens are not permitted into the United States.

The situation comes several months after he was deported from Australia in advance of the Australian Open in January, again in a row over his vaccine status.

But as the window for his entry into the US narrows, Djokovic has stated on social media that he holds out hope of a reprieve as he pursues what would be a fourth US Open crown.
https://www.rt.com/sport/560012-tenn...en-statemennt/

Old August 26th, 2022 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
25 Aug, 2022 14:36 Home Sport News

Djokovic issues US Open statement

The Serbian star will not travel to New York this year, he announced

Novak Djokovic has confirmed that he will not contest this year's US Open after being unable to travel to America because of his Covid vaccine status.

"Sadly, I will not be able to travel to NY [New York] this time for US Open," the Serb wrote in a social media message on Thursday, while thanking his fans for their messages of support.

"Good luck to my fellow players! I’ll keep in good shape and positive spirit and wait for an opportunity to compete again. See you soon tennis world!" he vowed.
(...)
This was due to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) authority not budging from its stance that non-US citizens should be vaccinated in order to enter the country.

And though there was some hope given in recent weeks by relaxing some of the measures for American citizens, the CDC published 'updated' rules on Wednesday doubling down and repeating the requirements.
https://www.rt.com/sport/561549-djok...en-withdrawal/

Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services,[2] and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.[3] (...) The Director of the CDC is Rochelle Walensky (as of 2022).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center...and_Prevention

Quote:
This Jewish woman has become the face of America's fight against COVID

No. 3 on The Jerusalem Post's Top 50 Most Influential Jews of 2021: US director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Dr. Rochelle Walensky.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN Published: SEPTEMBER 12, 2021 16:17

Rochelle P. Walensky (CDC)
(photo credit: REUTERS)

Dr. Rochelle Walensky has become one of the most well-known faces in America’s fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. As the country’s director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) she has taken to the nightly news, Twitter and Facebook to inform the public about the challenges posed by the virus and the steps the US is taking to control it.

“One thing is clear,” Walensky tweeted on August 18: “While we are still learning how these vaccines perform over time and against emerging variants, the data show that getting vaccinated can keep you out of the hospital. Getting vaccinated can save your life.”
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influe...alensky-678108

Rochelle Walensky. "Trust me, goyim."

Old January 28th, 2023 #16
James Radov

"Z" Za nasih
Djokovic Dad hangs out with Pro_Putin supporters
who were segregated racially away from the event..

quote A prohibited items list at the Australian Open, including the flags of Russia and Belarus.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...n's%20face.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/26/tenni...spt/index.html

Im glad the Chinks are buying up that continent, "aussies" deserve to be minirites under a race that wil not give a shot baout their goyim feelings

btw, i have "Z" shirts, I wear them all the time and a few times at the gym some pitiful ukraini faggots were staring and seeing The FUCK away cus they realise only pain if the cunts think Im on a tv show called american anything about Russia and former stalinist entity..

Old January 29th, 2023 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
Im glad the Chinks are buying up that continent, "aussies" deserve to be minirites under a race that wil not give a shot baout their goyim feelings
Well, I guess it makes sense that a pro-Chinese VNN poster would want to see white people become a minority in the countries that their ancestors built. (And yes, Australia is a white country. The incredibly primitive abos didn't have anything resembling a civilization.) Thank you for your honesty, James.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
"Z" Za nasih
Djokovic Dad hangs out with Pro_Putin supporters
who were segregated racially away from the event..
Unfortunately, it seems that Đoković's dad later tried to distance himself from them, and he also denied making the pro-Russian comments that had been ascribed to him by the media:

Quote:
27 Jan, 2023 16:30 Home Sport News

Djokovic hits out at media after fathers Russian flag row (VIDEO)

Srdjan Djokovic opted to not attend his sons Australian Open semifinal win on Friday

(...) Subtitles on the video suggested that Srdjan Djokovic made a pro-Russian statement in the brief clip. A ban on displaying the Russian flag was introduced by Tennis Australia earlier in the tournament.

However, Srdjan Djokovic later issued a statement to say that he had been unwittingly caught up in a pro-Russia demonstration as he celebrated and posed for photographs with his sons supporters in Melbourne. He added that he would stay away from Djokovics semifinal match with American Tommy Paul, which took place earlier on Friday.

A phrase used by Djokovic Sr in the footage was translated as professing support for Russias military operation in Ukraine. However, Serbian media later clarified that his words were actually a common way of saying goodbye.
(...)
It was unfortunate that the misinterpretation of what happened has escalated to such a high level. There was a lot of conversations with the tournament director, with media and everyone else, said Djokovic in his post-match press conference.

The photo that he made, he was passing through. I heard what he said in the video. He said, Cheers. Unfortunately, some of the media has interpreted that in a really wrong way.

There was a lot of Serbian flags around. Thats what he thought. He thought he was making a photo with somebody from Serbia.
https://www.rt.com/sport/570579-tenn...stralian-open/

Old May 29th, 2023 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
'Kosovo is the heart of Serbia', Djokovic writes at French Open

By Julien Pretot and Shrivathsa Sridhar
May 29, 2023 11:27 PM GMT+2 Updated 3 hours ago

[1/2] Tennis - French Open - Roland Garros, Paris, France - May 29, 2023 Serbia's Novak Djokovic in action during his first round match against Aleksandar Kovacevic of the U.S. REUTERS/Clodagh Kilcoyne

PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - Serbian world number three Novak Djokovic risked stirring up a political controversy at the French Open on Monday after writing a message about Kosovo following his first-round victory.

"Kosovo is the heart of Serbia. Stop the violence," 22-time Grand Slam champion Djokovic wrote on a camera lens in Serbian.

Around 25 NATO peacekeeping soldiers defending three town halls in northern Kosovo were injured in clashes with Serb protesters on Monday, while Serbia's president put the army on the highest level of combat alert.
https://www.reuters.com/sports/tenni...en-2023-05-29/

Old June 12th, 2023 #20
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
John McEnroe was pretty good, but he had an attitude problem.

Thread